Secret Agent Crush Ch. 06

Story Info
A man is forced to play a young BBW's game.
1.3k words
4.29
21.8k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with Sarah gone. Gretchen informed me that she had left in a hurry. My heart sank a bit; I was glad she wouldn't be subjected to the sexual exploits of this monster anymore, but at the same time, I was truly alone. I was now trapped in this huge girl's fleshy prison. She never left my side. Wherever I was, she was there. But a new struggle was about to rear its head.

"Honey, I found this wittle thing in your pocket!" Gretchen exclaimed. She pulled out a little machine that was meant to track Sarah via GPS. Today she was wearing a tight purple shirt that, like most of her clothes, showed off her ample cleavage quite well. She was also wearing short shorts. "It keeps going beepy boopy!"

I realized it had actually been a while since I had worn clothing. She must have gone through my things. I was wondering what else she had found. "C-Can you please give that to me?"

She had a big smile on her face. "Does baby boy need his toy?"

"Yes please."

She opened her massive cleavage and dropped the GPS in her shirt. "Oopsie!" She sat down on the bed and heaved her chest forward. "I guess you're going to have to come and get it!" I steadily approached. I wasn't ready for sex again, especially after yesterday. I reached forward, but she stopped me. "No hands silly!" I swallowed hard. Her breasts were like two huge beach balls; this was sure to take some time. I placed my hands behind my back. She grabbed my hair with one hand, and guided me to her tits.

Her shirt must have been straining to fit this big girl inside, because her boobs were almost impossible to pull apart. She was strong to be able to open them up so easily. I was still on the surface level, and she was giggling at me. I moved my head back and forth in her cleavage to try to wedge my face deeper. Her skin was so soft it was like the skin of a dolphin. I could feel her huge legs closing around my torso. I could hear her giggling. Then I heard the door open.

"Gretchen, mom wants to know if you're coming over for- whoa what are you guys doing?"

She sounded disgusted. "I'm just playing with my baby boy. What's up?" I was still trying to sink deeper into her breasts. My vision was now pitch black. It was humiliating to be in this situation in front of her sister, but I really had no choice. I needed to know where Sarah was. "He loves it in there. Watch!" She plucked me out. My face was moist with boob sweat, and I was dizzy coming out. "Does baby boy want to go back in?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy." I needed back in there. My god they were enormous.

"Ok, back in you go." She plunged me back in, deeper than I was before. I heard some light chatter, but I couldn't hear any words. And then there it was, a small, blinking red light in front of me. I was staring at the GPS. I was so close. I managed to taste it with my tongue. Desperately, I tried wriggling it loose with my tongue, but to no avail. It was being crushed in there. She plucked me out again. Her sister was gone. "Naughty boy. You want back in to mommy's busen huh?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Come and get it!" she challenged, still sitting on the bed. I charged forward with everything I had, and collided hard with her breasts. She laughed and fell backwards, pretending I had knocked her over. "My, aren't you a hungry little boy?" she asked, my face once again buried in her chest. She had her huge arms wrapped around me now, and our crotches were touching. "Mmm... I love you so much. I just can't get enough of you!" She pulled me out and kissed me, messing up my hair. New strategy: get her to take off her shirt. We made out for quite a while. I could feel her tongue massaging the back of my throat, and it was actually turning me on.

She made light cooing sounds as we kissed. Thinking strategically, I let my hands start groping her shirt. She purred. I squeezed a bit, grabbing handfuls of tit flesh that didn't even seem like a fraction of their size. "Mommy, I need milk," I said in my softest voice. She smiled warmly at me and lifted her shirt over her left breast. It took some doing, but when she did it, the GPS slipped out. I scrambled for it, but she was too fast. She grabbed it with one hand.

"Sorry honey. This is my toy. But I'm liking this game of hide and seek. Guess where I'm sticking it now?" With that, she reached into her jeans (how she managed to make room is beyond me) and it disappeared. She gave a little oomph noise, and then smiled at me again. "Now, where were we?" She brought my head up to her huge boob. She sat up, cradling me like a baby. I suckled on her massive nipple, both of my hands wrapped around her breast. I half expected milk to squirt all over me it was so big. She spit in her hand and grabbed my cock, which was now throbbing. I would be lying if I didn't say it felt incredible. She didn't really jerk me off; she played around with my cock, like it was a toy she had never seen before. It kind of felt like my dick was inside of a vagina with a lot of different rooms. In and out of a sticky wall it would weave through, over and over again. It was incredible, and I was getting close to cumming.

"Your little dickie is sooo cute!" she said. "Are you going to cum for mommy? Are you? Are you going to cum for me baby boy?" I was surrounded by her soft flesh, by both her breasts and her huge thighs. I was in a flesh prison, but it was comfortable and somewhat soothing. I was getting close to exploding. She massaged my hair. Her huge breast was covering my entire face as I sucked on the nipple. I couldn't see anything but breast flesh. Making love to Gretchen was so much different than Sarah. With her, I was always in control, as she was smaller than me. With Gretchen, I was a little baby, putty in her hands that she could shape and mold as she pleased. Effortlessly she toyed with me, like I was a ragdoll that was just along for the ride. Miraculously, she was in complete control of my orgasms as well. She could get me to cum at record speeds; I had never been with someone that could make me cum essentially on command. As her dexterous fingers rummaged around my crotch, I could feel the urge building to the point of no return. I shot a load into her large hands, to which she giggled.

"Look at my little baby boy go! You came for mommy." She pulled me off of her tit and lowered her shirt. She raised me up to her cleavage and rested my head sideways on it, still cradling me like a baby. She kissed me on my forehead.

"Can I have my toy back mommy?" I asked.

"Of course! You just have to get it," she replied, a massive grin on her face. "Too bad we have to go to my mom's house tonight for dinner. You'll have to wait." As she laughed, my heart sunk. She was ruining my life!