Secret Arrangement- Electrorgasms

Story Info
Pay for play satisfying yet painful.
1.1k words
3.98
28.3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

It was her third Tuesday of servicing Scott's desires when pain became part of the scene. After locking the door from the inside she strolled to the armoire and carried the red folder to his desk. "Number seven," he announced. She flipped the pages clipped in the folder and bent them over the top so the weight of the folder held the first six pages under it. Unbuttoning her three-quarter sleeve blouse began to reveal her newly purchased black lace demi bra that had been only a hint when viewed through her semi-sheer black blouse. Her white broad cloth skirt fluttered to the floor a few seconds later. Her new set of tiny matched black lingerie was displayed with grand affect. It produced a lump in his throat and a swelling in his loins---his cock came alive. She smiled knowing that her lingerie collection would keep her supplied with original material for at least six months including her breakout favorite from her little black dress...her gold lame halter bra and lacy black bikini panties of course accentuated with three-inch stiletto pumps and thigh-high stockings.

She was bent forward at the waist reading the details of scenario seven as she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor on top of her skirt. Hooking her thumbs inside the matching black string bikini panties a look of trepidation filled her face now knowing the function of the squat orange rubber pumpkin with the five-inch stiff green stem sticking up from the center. She had stepped around it when walking from the armoire to Scott's desk. Wearing only four-inch snakeskin stiletto heels and gold-tinted thigh-high elastic-topped tan stockings she presented herself to him on the left his side of the desk within easy reach.

After sliding several stiff aluminum plates about six by two inches under the elastic tops of her stockings, he connected them with alligator clip jumper wires. He finished building half of the circuit when he clipped one of the leads from the power box onto one of the aluminum plates. She had managed a small smile and unconsciously widened her stance as he pushed the syringe of electro-lube up into her front orifice. Then she waited for the cool stainless steel speculum to invade her. A gurgling groan came from her as he pushed the polished metal faux phallus up into her. She made sounds he had never heard before and that she had never uttered before. She was partially acting for him but she was also reacting as she gasped and breathed, "Mooore!" She felt the device open her sex slit until it was almost uncomfortably taut. "Oooh," she said as he thumbed the adjustment nut opening the previously parallel duck bill blades to hold the device firmly inside her. Her mind swirled with the similarities and differences she experienced during her last visit to the gynecologist. The fact that the doctor was a woman added to the curious mixture of pleasure and violation since she was standing and a man was prying her open this time.

"Ready to visit Mr. Punkin?' he chuckled.

Walking gingerly she let him lead her to the center of the floor where the rubber pumpkin was waiting. Spreading her legs she waddled over it, turned and asked rhetorically, "Gotta do it to myself, huh?" He nodded and her eyes closed in resignation.

"The nozzle is lubed and I'll help you ease onto it," he offered as he stepped behind her. Sinking to a deep squat her right hand directed the stiff nozzle up her ass and into her gut. Now she was earning the $500 an hour prize that was her retirement fund as her body weight began the forceful flow into her instantly.

"It burns," she breathed as her gut rapidly filled to the point of pain from the pressure.

"It the soap in the water," he told her.

Less than thirty seconds later he was clamping stainless steel handcuffs to her wrists behind her back then he undressed and picked up the power box. She hadn't noticed the green wire connected to the shiny steel contraption and moaned as the electricity ramped up increasing the pleasure level causing her to shriek. "Suck me dry," he ordered as he moved between her spread thighs.

"Filling me up more and more, eh," she commented while the head of his half hard cock was against the back of her throat. She used mostly tongue flutter because head bobbing might cause her to lose her balance. She could feel the coarse buzz pulse in her crotch get stronger and smoother as time passed. As the cool water continued to infiltrate her bowel she became more uncomfortable and yet excited. Surprised at how aroused she was becoming, she increased the pace and began to moan. Reminding herself that the whole purpose of their paid liaison was his pleasure and satisfaction she tried to suppress her growing arousal as the electric buzz in her pussy became more pleasurable. Barely able to hold off her own pleasure burst, she tongued him urgently until his stream of semen spewed into her mouth. Then she let the growling electric cock push her over the edge into ecstasy with his cock still in her mouth.

As the pleasure wave subsided she became aware of the urgency in her bowel and hissed at him to help her up. Concentrating on not having an accident she waddle walked to the washroom and landed awkwardly on the toilet seat still handcuffed. He had followed closely and started the power buzzing again as the now warm water gushed out of her. The release combined with the growing power of the fauxcock locked in her took her to the high plateau near orgasm. Looking up at him she suddenly sensed that he was enjoying controlling her orgasms. After placing the power box on the basin cabinet, he used both hands to dig his thumbnails savagely into her nipples. Straining against the handcuffs and moaning, the pain made her come as the sounds she made changed to animal grunts. Scott was smiling at what he had done to her and was half hard again. "Come closer," she weakly whispered to his cock.

After his second eruption electricity would rack her body with orgasm after orgasm until her head nodded forward in near unconsciousness. She tipped to one side, beginning to f all slowly to her left but he caught her with his muscular arms and laid her down on her belly, saying "I won't fuck you in the ass tonight since you have left me nothing, sly girl!"

papadog
papadog
45 Followers