Secret Arrangement: Procurement

Story Info
After work there is play for pay.
2.2k words
3.97
24.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

Copyright 2010 Del Edwards
Since Scott's wife couldn't stand to be touched due to fibromyalgia, the marriage was sexless.

Lynn had noticed there was something special and private between Scott, the owner and manager of the business, and Peggy who was obviously the head lady among the office staff. The giggling, head nodding and sensual body stretching that went between the two of them when they were together seemed almost inappropriate to a business office. Lynn had seen a number of displays over the year and a half since she began working at the firm. It was as if Scott and Peggy were sharing a very dirty joke between them that would cause Peggy to blush and spur Scott on to making faces at her.

On those infrequent occasions when Peggy wore high heels she was as tall as Scott. One of those times was the 'bring a side dish' and the company supplied the meat & cheese plate luncheon at noon a week before Christmas. Peggy always wore red heels, black stockings and a full-length black skirt slit to three inches above her knees. It made a fine frame for her long shapely legs when she was seated. And she always found a long-sleeved blouse that showed off her ample cleavage. She was the office queen and the other women knew better than to out-class her. Lynn came close at her first office party wearing a black wrap-around dress and gold heels with little black bows on the toes. The dress showed off her slim waist and long legs. Her outfit drew some admiring glances from Scott but Peggy kept physically inserting herself between them. In spite of the almost palpable sexual tension between Peggy & Scott, Lynn didn't believe they had ever had sex...Peggy liked to tease but was pretty much of a conservative Raised-in-Iowa girl. Still, she had told Lynn she really enjoyed the salacious get-away-at-home weekends she spent with her husband. Lynn thought the husband was pretty much of a jerk.

Most of the information about Scott's personal life came from Peggy.

Among other things, Peggy handled the office payroll as well as commission checks for the outside salesmen. As CEO, Scott directed Peggy to bring him $2000 in cash every two weeks when the payroll checks were distributed on Thursday. He explained that he had hired a consultant to do a business study regarding a new product line. He further explained that the consultant was a contract employee who wanted to be paid in cash and was responsible for reporting his income to the government as well as things like finding health insurance.

One Tuesday afternoon Lynn's phone rang. It was Scott asking her if she could stay late and keep the matter confidential between them. She agreed and toured the offices as Scott had instructed, making sure everyone was gone except them. Then she went to Scott's office and centered herself in front of his desk. He smiled at her and said, "Do your entrance again but with a lot of swagger like a model strutting down a runway at a Paris fashion show." She decided to ham it up a bit so she stood in the doorway to his office and raised her arms to a forty-five degree angle above shoulder height placing her outstretched hands on the door frame. It had the effect of raising the hem of her dress a couple of inches. She made sure her weight was on her back leg and that it was cocked outward. That made her front knee and lower thigh look sculptured. "Oh, I like that," he exclaimed. Then she did an exaggerated strut until her thighs were touching the front edge of his desk. Sliding his hands across the desktop toward her hips he said, "There's a manila envelope and a red folder in the armoire. The key is in the lock, get them please." She filed away the fact that what he said did not match his body language as he reached for her hips.

She did as he instructed and returned to her position at the front of his desk, offering both items to him. "First open the envelope and count it." She withdrew the hundred-dollar bills and counted them while he looked on.

"Two thousand," she said evenly.

"Correct. That's what I will pay you in cash every two weeks to let me totally control you for two hours on Tuesdays after the close of business. Most of it will be sensual and or sexual." He rose and moved around the desk motioning her to one of the chairs in front of the desk. Then he took the chair next to her. "Sometimes it will be bondage or pressure or electricity but mostly it will be you satisfying me by following the written directions in the red folder. The scenes are numbered so I will give you a number when you arrive and lock the door behind you. If you think you want to earn five hundred dollars an hour I will collar you and we can continue the discussion."

"Then sometimes you are going to hurt me?" His tongue flickered across his lower lip moistening it as he nodded. Together those motions frightened her and she felt a wave of uneasiness slither down her gut. "How much pain?" she exhaled.

"You will moan sometimes but I will gag you if I think you might scream," he said licking his lip again.

She wondered how different it would be to really be naked in front of Scott. Numerous times in the past she knew she was being mentally undressed in his mind. He did the same with Peggy, bringing a little tension of completion between the two women. "Is it okay for me to take a quick look at the descriptions in the red folder?" He nodded and she rose and went to the desk. Returning, she repositioned her chair, reseated herself and crossed her legs pointing her thighs more directly at him. Normally she would have adjusted the hem of her dress. Instead she left several inches of thigh showing. After ten minutes of skimming through the five pages in the folder she glanced up at him and knew in his mind he had her down to nothing but her hose and heels. She swallowed hard, not totally sure if what was happening was real. Uncrossing her legs she spread her thighs and leaned forward with her hands on her knees. She was playing him and they both knew it. Still he found himself staring down the front of her dress where the fancy bra was easily visible. "What's the collar thing about?"

"It's symbolic of your submission to me. Every Tuesday you will put it on as soon as you lock the door. Shall I get it?" She looked away into space for several breaths wondering how difficult it would be to strip in front of him and play out the sex scenes she had just read. And there was the unanswered question about the pain. The thought made her cringe and she turned slightly away from him. "Maybe you would rather think it over for a few days," he added.

The money was too good to pass up she had told herself. "Let's try it for a couple of weeks and I'll want to have veto power over some of the really kinky scenes. Oh and if you are going to fuck me you must wear a condom. Get the collar."

After locking the door he returned with the collar and installed it snuggly around her neck. Glancing at his watch he said, "We have a little more than an hour...suck me and fuck me."

"Do you want me to undress?"

Sure. Go slow, make it a production."

Lynn silently reminded herself not to get emotionally involved with this man. She knew he would never leave his wife and the two adorable little boys he had sired. If she had to she would blackmail him into hurting her, torturing her, for a two full hours until she was afraid of him or despised him or both and that would end the arrangement.

She had some training in ballet as a teen. With her arms together high over her head she did a fast spin. The extra weight of the dimes sewn into the hem caused her dress to rise above mid thigh revealing her perfectly sculpted legs encased in dark tan nylon. When she was seated and her legs were not crossed the extra two dimes in the front would pull the skirt down between her legs thus showing the outline of her slim, firm thighs. Lynn reached to her left side and opened the zipper on her dress. She had tailored it to be taut across her waist and hips to show off her flat abdomen. She took a full minute to unbutton the front to the waist and slowly shrug her body out of the top half of the dress. Then she slowly worked it past her hips and let it fall to the floor. Scooping up the dress she moved to one of the chairs in front of the desk and draped the dress across the back. She was finding some perverse pleasure in doing a striptease for her boss and being well paid for it. Her hands stroked the cups of the black lace over gray satin bra. Then her hands went to the bra hooks at the center of her back. Shedding the bra she swung it out with one hand and added it to her dress across the back of the chair. She swaggered the three steps to where Scott was sitting in the center of the leather couch. He had undressed while he watched her get out of her dress. She leaned forward and braced herself with one hand on his thigh while she raised one foot and removed one high heeled shoe. When she glanced up at him she saw his gaze fixed on her breasts. Switching hands she removed her other shoe. "Do you like my perky little tits?" she asked pointing at her upturned nipples with both thumbs.

Nodding, he placed the wrapped condom on the cushion beside him, reached out and squeezed her nipples until they were firm. She wondered if her Tuesday trysts might have an impact on a relationship with a lover if she found one. Would Scott secretly delight in chatting with her lover at the Christmas party? Would he revel in the fact that his paid consort was chatting with he and his wife? She set those thoughts aside and resumed her strip tease for him. Using both hands she slowly pushed her pantyhose down her legs until they were around her ankles. She repeated the hand-on-his-thigh movements to step out of her pantyhose. She smiled slightly when she saw he was beginning to swell to full erection. "He likes what you see," she commented as she nodded at his genitals.

"I really like women in heels, put'em back on," he said with a slight quiver in his voice. "By the way, no more pantyhose on Tuesday...either latex garter thigh highs or if you really want to please me, nylons and a garterbelt.

"I can do that," she responded as she worked her feet into her shoes while balancing herself with one hand again on his bare thigh. Her hands were on his thighs again as she sank into a kneeling position between his legs. Leaning forward she used both hands to gather his scrotum so both of his balls lay in the palm of her right hand. Her thumb and forefinger were locked around the base of his ballsack. "I'm not going to let you come until I have fucked you for awhile." Both of her forearms rested on the seat cushion when she used her left hand to guide his hard cock into her mouth. Concentrating on relaxing her jaw and throat she slowly swallowed all of him, something she hadn't done for quite some time. Each time she withdrew him from her throat she would tongue flutter the underside of the hard head while she pulled firmly on her handful of his manhood. After seventeen minutes of oral stimulation she installed the condom, mounted him, letting his rock-hard cock fully penetrate her love slit. Reaching behind her right buttock she reestablished her grip on his ballsack. After several minutes her pelvic machinations pulled him closer to climax. Reining him in by pulling his testicles she purposely kept her hip movements slow with a three-second pause before beginning the reverse stroke. Her clit wasn't getting any stimulation but she refrained from adding masturbation to the mix. She promised herself a good pair of orgasms later at home with the vibrating egg up her ass and Mr. Dick Dildo warmly in her cunt while she stroked her clit to climax. Eliminating the pause and increasing the speed of her hip strokes caused him to moan and gasp. When he began to ram up into her she pulled hard on his balls and relaxed her leg muscles so her full weight was opposing his thrusts. Four minutes later she said in an even voice, "I'm a great fuck, huh?"

He answered with a double nod. She grinned and pumped her hips several times until he squalled his protest. Finally she let go of his aching nuts.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers