Secret Captivation

Story Info
A young woman finds the pleasure in pain.
1k words
3.85
35.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winding through the trees, the path leading into the forest is deep and dark. Her heart is racing as she follows the narrow, dark path.

Clasping her cloak around her tight, taking a deep breath, she proceeds on, swallowing her fears. The night air gently moves her hair around her face in little whisps like the wings of a butterfly. The moonlight shines on her face with a soft subtle glow.

To her left, she sees a door covered in untended white roses. With a chilled hand, she clasps the doorknob, breath held in anticipation, she enters the doorway.

Bare feet step silently down the stairway, the scent of roses overwhelm her senses. Drums beat in an erotic, tantric beat at the end of the stairway. A man's voice sings along with the music. Stopping at the end of the stairs, her back held firmly against the wall, watching him in silence.

His movements are so seductive, something about him that holds those quiet, hidden dark eyes. A well groomed hand stops suddenly, dropping the paintbrush it was holding. Soft, dark curly hair sways with the tilting of his head to listen intently toward the stairway.

Fearing to breathe, as to he might hear her, she begins to back slowly up the stairway.

"Who is there?", a deep melodic voice bursts forth. "Show yourself! I demand it! You have entered here, show yourself NOW!" Turning the corner, dark eyes meet light eyes, contrasting in their brilliance, light eyes unable to leave his dark eyes, time stands still. "Come here, little one, let me have a better look at you."

Lauren looks up at him questioningly, "I apologize, I shouldn't have come here. Please forgive my lack of etiquette." Meekly she lowers her eyes.

"No. You will do as I asked and then all will be forgiven." Dark eyes never leave her face.

"Honestly, Sir, I apologize I really should go." Lauren states as she turns to walk away.

A well manicured hand covers her mouth pulling her backwards. Deathly afraid now, she quickly bites his hand hard!

"Owwwwwwww you bitch you'll pay for that!" His unwavering voice warns.

Grabbing her by the back of her hair, yanking her head backwards. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he lifts her up and throws her up on the table.

Silenced in fear, Lauren watches him intently, her mind racing.

Stopping for a moment to look her deeply in the eyes, a sadistic smile across his face. "Do you know what you are going to repay me with, little one?"

Gazing into his eyes stricken with fear, "ugh ugh ugh noooo please. I am sorry if I have upset you, Sir. Please let me go now. I will not mention this place or you to anyone.You have my word."

Bending down, running his tongue along her neck and shoulders, "Oh no, you are mine for the night. You will do anything that I ask you to do, then and only then will your debt be paid."

Lauren can't control her shivering body as she watches him bring a blade across her cheek. Gently he takes the blade down further, cutting every button off her clothes, one by one. Then with one move, slicing her clothes away from her body.

Unable to control the long sigh emitted from her lips she gazes up at him, her fear turned to that of longing.

The controlling, yet soothing touch of his fingers on her cheek as he bends down and kisses her hard. His long delicate fingers glide over her slightly moist pussy. Breathing soft into her ear he whispers, "You are free to go if you wish.", as his fingers move up and down the opening of her yoni.

"No, I wish to stay if you will allow me to." escapes from her lips before she realizes what she is saying.

Biting her ear lobe softly, "As you wish little one." He hisses into her ear as his finger enters her wet hole harshly.

Writhing in ecstasy underneath him, spreading her legs open wider so he can go deeper. Unable to control her emotions now.

Abruptly stopping, he gazes down at her exploring every inch of her body, "Now little one you will pay your debt to me".

Sheer seduction on her face, as she whispers, "Anything you wish of me I will do."

"Correct answer," he hisses as he flips her over on her stomach, "Now up on your knees little one."

Obediently she raises up on her knees, candlelight reflecting off her rosy butt cheeks. She feels a blindfold going over her eyes. Breathing sighs of anticipation she anxiously awaits what this beautiful, seductive, stranger will do next.

Her knuckles turning white in mixed desire and fear as an intense burning tortures her left butt cheek. Cat-o-nine tails strike her beautiful butt repeatedly, marring the delicate flesh. Crying out in pain, her body refusing to give into the odd feeling of pleasure. .

Fingers glide seductively over her red, welted butt. She feels him enter her from behind, moving gently in and out of her anus. "Press against me now little one... take it ALL!"

Passionate screams fill the room, as she presses hard against him almost falling off the edge of the table with each of his thrusts.

Pulling out roughly, he strokes his hard cock as he smacks her butt cheeks hard. "You weren't doing it hard enough little one, such a disappointment."

Tears fill her eyes behind the blindfold in response to the disappointment heard in his voice.

Grabbing her hips, he thrusts himself deep inside her soaked yoni. A deep animalistic moan erupts from deep within his body as he takes her savagely. His hard cock never losing its fevered thrusts.

Her body pushes backwards into him hard! Waves of ecstasy fulfill their carnal desires until they cum simultaneously.

Lying next to him now, exhausted, she promises to return again to this secret place.

Two lovers caught in their secret romance. The burning never ceases in their bodies for that one moment when it will start all over again.

by LakotaSpirit "Secret Captivation " All Writing © by the author

Edited by amiyy4u2