Secret College Life - The Beginning

Story Info
College girl begins to explore taboo experiences.
3.8k words
4.32
54.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
122 Followers

© 2009-2011

My eyes opened, and caught the streams of sunlight coming through the blinds. My next sense to awaken was smell, and I detected the aromas of sex. My naked body was laying face up on Brian's bed, with him - naked - on his back beside me. I rubbed my face, as the night's festivities slowly came back to me. I sat up, and there was Elliot was laying on the edge of the foot of the bed, also naked. There was a faint snoring sound coming from the floor, where Andy was -- naked -- in the fetal position. Once I fully remembered what I'd done, I felt a little embarrassed. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower -- which is where it started.

I had a double life, of sorts, while I was in college. I went to all my classes, completed my assignments, and was fairly involved in campus activities. But I also enjoyed exploring my newfound sex life. I was a virgin all through high school, until Prom Night. I had dated the same boy since junior year, and my parents liked him, so being with him that night just seemed right.

I didn't have a boyfriend on my campus, because in a short period of time, I could tell that the Black population at my school was far too small to keep personal business private. In my first quarter there, I had seen the fallout from three love triangles gone wrong in my freshman year. There were a couple of guys on campus I thought were cute, but I did not want the drama.

Instead, I dated guys from other campuses. It was easy enough to meet other guys, because Black students at predominantly white institutions often gathered together for programs or parties. I made a couple of different connections with cool people from other schools that I could go have my fun with. By the Spring of my freshman year, I had two guys on separate campuses that I casually dated. Sex with both of them was great, and thanks to my freaky girlfriends, I had actually toyed with the idea of being with both of them at the same time. Both of them shot down the idea as soon as I floated the idea.

I met Brian the start of my sophomore year through an icebreaker. A group of students from my campus travelled to a party given by the Black students on his campus about 50 miles away. Inevitably, some white students would come to our parties also. Some just looked, as if they've never seen Black students gather and just have fun; some would try to immolate our dances, and just looked ridiculous; and some had gotten to know us in different classes, and came out to support our function.

I assumed that Brian fell into the last category from how friendly he was with the Black students on his campus. I even saw him dance with a couple of girls. So when he asked me to dance, I didn't have a problem saying yes. We exchanged the usual pleasantries as best we could over the volume of the music -- our names, majors, and hometowns. He was a decent dancer, but we didn't dance together again after the song went off. My girls teased me about him on the way home, but I didn't think too much about him until I saw him at a program on his campus a few weeks later. We talked for a little bit afterwards, and exchanged phone numbers before I left.

Brian was a junior and had switched his major to sports medicine after he missed the second half of his sophomore year playing basketball with a bad knee injury -- so he was a year older than me, but only half-a-year ahead in classes. He lived off-campus with two roommates, and had a car. After a week or so of talking, he wanted to come see me so we made a dinner date. We went to Johnny Rocket, and I had a good time talking to him. I had an even nicer time kissing him in the car when he dropped me off. I wasn't sure how'd I like kissing a pair of thin lips, but Brian was a good kisser.

After another week of talking on the phone, he took me to a Hootie & the Blowfish concert he had tickets for. We made out after the concert, and he asked if he could take me back to his place - his roommates had gone home for the weekend, so we had the place to ourselves. He showed me around, and I noticed his anatomy books. He offered to show me what he learned about nerves and pressure points. We went to his room and he went over a few things as we sat on his bed. Then he slid his hands inside my top to show me a bit more. We kissed, and I felt him opening my shirt. I stripped down to my bra and panties, and laid on my stomach on his bed. He unfastened my bra, because he said the strap would get in the way. His hands felt wonderful moving on my back and legs as he explained the tendons and muscles.

One of the obvious connections he drew was how my nipples were connected to my clit. I caught his obvious hint, and I rolled over and asked for more information about that. He offered to demonstrate, and I raised my arms for him to pull my bra off. He got a big smile on his face, which made me blush and fold my arms.

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" he got a scared look on his face. "I only smiled because I have never seen sexier nipples; really."

"I'm not used to guys looking at me like that. Usually they just feel, or lick."

"No one has ever told you they are beautiful?"

"How many men you think I've been with?"

He stammered, "That's not what I meant!"

"I know," I laughed. "You just had this look on your face like you had never seen nipples before."

"I'm sorry."

I pulled his face down to kiss him and restore the mood. I let him pull my arms to the sides, and he leaned over and gently kissed them. Part of me felt bad, because I was fascinated by seeing his pink lips on my hard, dark-brown nipples. I was turned on by the contrast as much as I was turned on by his sucking. I wanted to reciprocate how he was making me feel, but he wouldn't let me get up or touch him. He just kept licking and sucking my nipples until I came -- which I didn't think was possible.

I covered my face in laughter and embarrassment after my body calmed down. He moved my hands and kissed my lips. As best I could, I helped him out of his clothes. He stepped off the bed and took his pants and socks off as I pulled my soaked panties off. We kissed again as he slid in me, and I raised my knees to take him deeper. He broke the kiss and began kissing my collarbone. Initially my eyes were closed, and he felt as good as any other I'd had -- no better, worse, or different. But, who knew if I'd ever be with him again, so I opened my eyes. The visual sent me over the edge almost immediately. Never thought I'd be with a white guy, but there was one on top of me.

I pulled him closer as he picked up speed. My mood was broken a little by his grunts. I'm used to some moans, but his were different. I listened to him grunt until he released.

After we laid there for a minute, he got up to go the bathroom, and I noticed his bare butt going out the door. While he was gone, I put on my panties and one of his t-shirts, and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Brian came around the corner, still naked. "Okay now, going to the bathroom like that is one thing, but this is the kitchen. Put some clothes on!"

"You take some off!"

"I'm not walking around your place with nothing on!"

He began kissing me, and pulling at the shirt, "I think you should."

"No," I smiled, kissing him back.

"I've seen it all now, so be free!"

There was a twinge of excitement to walk around his place naked.

"Damn, I love how hard your nipples get," he sighed, when he pulled the shirt off. He pulled a chair over to me, and sat down. With his face right at my chest, he passionately licked and sucked my nipples.

I put my arms around his shoulders to keep my balance, as my whole body starts to respond to his lips.

Brian's hands move from my back down to my ass, and squeeze.

Keeping my balance became harder and harder, especially when he pulled my cheeks apart and the cold air I feel confirms how wet I am. I expected Brian to stop sucking at any moment, but he didn't. I got closer and closer to cumming, and he just kept on sucking. I give up trying to keep my balance, and let Brian hold me up as my orgasm hit. But that doesn't even stop him. I had to push his head away.

"I was finished," he grinned.

"Neither am I," I straddle his lap and take his dick all the way in my wet pussy in one motion.

"Awwww, fuck!"

"Can't handle it?" I worked my hips hard.

"No," he head fell back, "I mean, yes."

"This pussy too good for you?"

He groaned and squeezed my breasts.

"Just say it," I kept working. "Matter of fact, look at me and say it." I got a charge when he straightened his head and opened his eyes. "Say it!"

He groaned again, "I can handle it."

"Then why are you about to cum?"

He shook his head.

"Yeah you are."

"No, not yet."

"You can't help it," I teased him. "You want to last longer, but you won't." I matched the motion of my hips to my words, "You will come now!"

And he did, "AHHHHHHHHHH!" He clutched my body as he released, causing me to cum again. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes before either of us moved.

"You are incredible! Where did you learn to talk shit like that?"

"It wasn't too much?"

"Hell no! I loved it."

"Pornos," I blushed.

"You watch pornos?"

"A few."

"Wow, we'll have to watch one together!"

I kissed him, then stood up to go to the bathroom. after cleaning up, I went to his bedroom and grabbed his blanket off his bed to put on the couch before I sat down. We watched a regular movie in the nude, feeling on each other the whole time. Eventually we stopped watching the movie when Brian started playing with my pussy. He was touching it lightly, at first. But as he touched more, I got wetter; and as I got wetter, he touched more.

"I love how responsive you are," he slid a finger inside me.

I leaned my head back and let out a moan.

"Yessss," he kept slowly fingering me as he kissed me. When he broke the kiss, he slid his finger out, and looked at it. "Dayum!"

"What?"

"How in the world do you get so juicy?" he licked his finger. "Sit up," he got off the couch and knelt on the floor.

"Brian," I grabbed his head when he moved toward my pussy, "What are you doing?!"

He shot me a funny look, "What?"

"What are you doing?"

He chuckled, "I'm about to eat you. I wanted to all day."

"You're gonna lick me?"

"You haven't had that done before?"

I shook my head.

"You want it done to you?"

I nodded my head, "But I haven't washed yet."

"Then just relax."

I sat up, and he pulled me to the edge of the cushion, then laid me back. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs open. He ran his thumbs over it, then parted my lips and licked.

I shuddered and groaned.

"Honeylicious."

"What?" I laughed.

"Delicious like honey -- honeylicious," he parted my lips and licked again. Then he pulled them, and spread them apart to push his tongue inside.

"Oh Brian!" I grabbed my titties and pinched my nipples as he kept playing. I opened my eyes to look down and see his dirty-blonde hair between my legs. "Yes, lick my pussy."

He sucked my lips, and moved his tongue in and out of my pussy. Then he grabbed my ankles again, and pushed my legs back. When his tongue touched my asshole, a serious charge went through me.

"What the hell?!"

"Relax, baby."

He licked it again, then drug his tongue from my ass to my clit and back.

Unspeakable sensations were charging through my body. "Brian, I can't take this."

"Yes you can," he leaned back and smiled. "Matter of fact, hold your legs back for me."

I grabbed my knees.

He went back to licking my asshole, but also using a free hand to rub my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

He changed his hand position, and pushed his thumb in my wet pussy and ran his palm over my clit as he licked my asshole.

An orgasm radiated from my stomach outward, until my whole body was contracting repeatedly. I let go of my legs, and just rode the wave of the orgasm Brian gave me. He kept his mouth on my pussy as best he could. When it was over, I immediately got on my knees on the couch cushion, facing backward, "Fuck me, Brian!"

In no time I felt him pushing into me. I pushed my ass out to feel him go deeper.

"I wanna smack your ass."

"Smack it, whiteboy."

He slowed down his thrusts, "You called me whiteboy?"

"Oh Brian, I'm sorry, it just came out. I'm sorry."

He smack my ass, "Say it again."

I shook my head.

He smacked it again, and sped up a little, "Say it again."

"Whiteboy," I whispered.

"Louder," he smacked.

"Fuck me, whiteboy," I groaned.

"Spread your ass, Paige. Your black ass!"

His words sent a shiver though me, and I reach back and spread my cheeks.

"Hell fucking yes!" he thrusted harder.

"Yessssssssss."

Brian started his grunting again. Once I heard him, I just focused in on my own orgasm. Feeling him pulsate inside me sent me over the edge. He caught his breath, then slid out. I laid back on the couch, and Brian laid between my legs with his head on my chest.

I don't exactly know how I heard the key in the door, but by the time one of his roommates came in the apartment, I had ran to his bedroom and closed the door. In my haste, I knocked Brian to the floor. I heard them talking, but couldn't tell what they were saying. Brian came to the room, with my clothes that had been left in the kitchen, and apologized for letting us fall asleep out there.

"I am never listening to you again about taking my clothes off," I playfully smacked his arm.

"You know it felt good," he smiled

"Nevermind that."

He pulled the sheet off me.

I pulled it back on me, and he pulled it off again. "What are you doing?"

"Want to look at you," he tossed it to the floor. "You are so sexy!" he moved his hands along my leg, then pulling it away from the other. "Lay back."

I laid back on the pillows.

"I swear you have a beautiful pussy," he said before eating me again. This time when he made me cum, I pushed him back on the floor and rode his dick. I made his tip hit my g-spot and screamed out.

"You feel so damn good -- damn!"

He smacked my ass as I rode him.

My orgasm hit, and I as frozen on his dick until it was over. "Damn!" I pulled myself off his dick, "I'm getting in the shower." I took a nice hot shower, replaying my experience in my head. When I got out, Brian had cooked some breakfast. We ate, and I talked to his roommate, then Brian took me home.

I told my roommate all about it, and she asked what took me so long to get with somebody who went down.

"I don't even fuck with a dude that doesn't lick my pussy, especially if he expects me to suck his dick," Sachel laughed. "That ain't happening!"

"He also has this thing about looking at me, naked."

"And that bothers you?"

"No, it's just like, wow -- you wanna look at me?"

"He looks at Playboys and Hustlers, doesn't he? So why wouldn't he want to look at a sexy chocolate body live in the flesh?" she winked. "So you wouldn't think it was weird if a guy asked you to walk around his place naked?"

"Girl please, I walk around this room naked, don't I?

I laughed, "Yes, you do."

"Shoot, I might do it on my own without him asking."

"I almost got seen."

"By somebody else?"

I nodded, "We had fallen asleep naked on the couch, and his roommate almost walked in on us."

Sachel smiled, "Was he cute?"

"That's beside the point!"

She scoffed, "You shoulda sat there, like 'hell-o!'"

"I left a dust trail to his room is what I did."

She got ready to go take a shower, "Have your fun while you can; your body won't always be something a guy wants to look at," she laughed.

The next few times at Brian's place, I went nude when his roommates were gone, and it was a lot fun being that free -- though I still put towels or blankets down before I sat somewhere. As much as Brian liked to look at me, I really liked looking at him. He didn't have an Adonis body, but he turned me on -- not too much hair, and not too much flab. His butt was tight, and I liked watching his dick. It got to be almost a drag when one of his roommates came home, which they were this weekend.

"Stay naked, then, he advised as we sat on the bed."

"Uh, no," I laughed.

"Andy's girlfriend used to sit around here naked; it was no big deal."

"For you or for her?"

"It's not like we asked her to; and it's not like she flaunted it either. She was an acting major, and was just that comfortable with her body. If one of us came home early, she didn't run off; or if we had to use the bathroom while she was in the shower, she didn't lock the door -- which, they've complained about with you."

"What?"

"That's our only bathroom. When you are in there for a long time, we have to hold it."

"I haven't always been in there by myself."

"True, but they'd appreciate it if you left the door unlocked."

"So they can get some peeks?"

"So they can pee, that's all."

I just looked at him.

"Okay, they might peek -- but you are sexy; what do you expect?"

"Y'all some nasty freaks that like to look at each other's girls," I laughed. "And I bet she knew y'all were looking at her."

"Oh yeah, she knew, but so what? She wasn't in danger of nothing."

"Did she turn you on?"

He laughed, "She had a great rack."

"Did Andy know that?"

"I'm sure he did; he was the one sucking on them!"

"You know what I mean, goofball! Did he know she aroused you?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I mean, he knew."

"You ever talk about it?"

He cleared his throat, "Just in passing. Y'know, like, your girl has a nice body -- it was no big deal."

"You're not telling me everything," I grabbed his dick.

"What?!"

I squeezed, "What aren't you telling me?"

"You know I like that, right?" he smirked.

"What aren't you telling me?" I squeezed harder.

"Yeah, we liked looking at her, and she liked to be looked at. It was just innocent, exhibition-voyeur fun!"

"Are you trying to let them look at me?"

He shrugged sheepishly.

"Brian, answer my question."

He sat up, and moved my hand off his dick, "I hope you won't think I'm trying to use you for their enjoyment, but..."

"What are you saying?"

"They think you're hot, Paige. What do you want me to say? They're not eunuchs."

"And they wanna see me naked."

He shrugged, "Yeah, and? Is that really such a big deal that guys wanna see you naked? I haven't stripped you in front of them, have I?"

"Yet."

"Can you just leave the bathroom door unlocked? I promise they will behave."

I rolled my eyes.

"If you noticed, I haven't even been trying to take nude pictures of you, which I could show them. Your body is yours to show to who you want."

"That doesn't sound very boyfriendish."

"Oh," he climbed on me pinning me to the bed, "I'm your boyfriend, and not just your friend?"

I laughed, "I'm just saying."

"That I'm your boyfriend," he kissed me.

"You're my special friend." I groaned when he kissed my ear, "My special, special friend."

"But, I should probably tell you something," he opened my shirt.

"What?"

He kissed my chest, "They've heard us a couple of times."

"Having sex?"

He nodded, "Yes. Andy heard us that first weekend you spent here, and Elliot heard us a few times when he was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night."

I buried my face in my hands, "Oh shit!!!"

He looked at me, "Baby, we've heard each other having sex before. The walls aren't soundproof."

"Those aren't flattering noises!"

He raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, but we love when you make them." He kissed me, and we undressed as it got deeper. Brian wanted me on my knees with my head on the bed, which was fine because I could bury my moans into a pillow. Once he realized what I was doing, he snatched the pillow away, "I should make you pay for that."

"This is how you wanted me," I groaned.

He smacked my ass, "I don't like you quiet, you know that."

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
122 Followers
12