Secret College Thirst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're needy, aren't you?" I joke. I insert two of my fingers into her very wet pussy then kiss my way down her body as I slowly pull and push them in and out of her. Once my lips reach her clit I pull my head and hands away to sit back and admire her. She looks at me in disappointment. I gesture for her to sit up and she automatically knows what to do. Her mouth goes straight to the tip of my dick and it's my turn to moan. She's sitting back on her heels in front of me while I'm on my knees on the bed.

"Holy shit, you really know what you're doing." I comment as she twirls her tongue around the head. Her hand reaches up to cup my balls and I gasp. She licks up my member from root to tip very slowly, driving me wild.

She senses that the teasing is getting too much so she shoves her head all the way down so her lips touch the base of my six inch cock.

(I've always known I'm not way above average as far as length goes, but most women have told me that they prefer 'average' sized dicks rather than eight or nine inch dicks. That just seems excessive to me; how does one expect to fit that inside them without undergoing some trauma?)

I groan at the wonderful feeling of being in the back of her throat. She slides her mouth up and down my length with ease, obviously an expert in this sort of thing. It feels so fucking good. I put my hands at the back of her head and help her go a little faster. After a few minutes I feel myself getting closer to finishing.

"Khalla, you have amazing skills, and I would love for you to keep blowing me, but I want to be able to fuck you before I cum." I say, letting go of her head. She sits up and smiles at me. "I would like you to fuck me before you cum too. Just don't cum inside me." I ignore the last sentence, knowing it doesn't really matter. I can't have kids, no vampire can.

I push her shoulders down and she falls onto the bed on her back. I grab her hips and pick her up with ease to turn her body around so she's on her hands and knees in front of me.

I take my dick and tease her wet pussy with the tip, rubbing it up and down her slit until she's panting with anticipation. She tries to get me to slip inside her by pushing back when my tip rests close to her entrance, and I slap her ass hard. "I will take you when I want to. I call the shots, remember princess?" I ask. She gasps when my hand makes contact with her skin and replies "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

I laugh, "You're damn right it won't. That spank was light compared to what I can do to you."

I look down at her ass and see a slight red mark where my palm made contact with her right cheek. I smile to myself and push the tip of my dick into her pussy slowly. I can tell she's fighting the urge to push her hips back and penetrate herself on my cock.

I grab her hips and push her onto my cock as hard was I can, giving her what she wants. She shoves her head into her pillow and moans loudly. I start to fuck her hard and fast, pulling myself almost all the way out and then shoving myself in to the hilt.

"Do you like that baby?" I ask her through my own moans.

"Yes! Yes I do!" she yells into her pillow. I really hope her neighbors aren't home; we're being pretty loud. I feel myself getting closer to finishing so I slow down. I don't want to stop fucking her yet. She whines, which makes me chuckle. "You really like my cock don't you?" I ask.

She nods eagerly and tries to push back against my hips. I slap her ass, not wanting to cum yet.

"The reason I slowed down was because I was getting close. I'm not finished with you yet." I explain.

I pull away and flip her over suddenly so she's on her back. I look down and inspect her body again. She's too beautiful to not stare at. I lean down and lick her nipple lightly. She moans softly and runs her hands through my hair. I slowly kiss my way up her body; my lips pressing against her skin. When I reach her lips I bite the lower lip lightly.

"Are you ready to feel me inside you again?" I whisper. I aim my tip towards her pussy lips and rub it against her clit. She moans and arches her back.

"Yes, please." she replies again.

I smile wide and push myself inside her warm, wet pussy. I lean down to lick and nibble her neck and earlobe as I moan. 'Fuck, I really love her pussy. It's better than any I've had in a long time.' I think to myself.

I once again tune into her thoughts, 'Holy shit, he feels so good inside me. I've never felt like this before. Oh, wow I really like what he's doing right now. I'm getting close...'

"Please don't stop!" she yells. I thrust my hips a little harder so my hip bones stimulate her sensitive clit. This makes her moan loud, and I again feel bad for any neighbors that might be on the other side of her bedroom wall. I cup my hand over her mouth to muffle her noises. I'm very glad I decided to do this, because just a few seconds later she cums.

She screams and bucks her hips. Her body is shaking and her eyes are pressed shut. Her pussy tightens on my cock and I start to cum with her, my moans just as loud as hers were before. I feel my cock explode as I cum inside her.

We lay there, breathing heavy for a few minutes before either of us has the energy to move. I slowly pull out of her and roll onto my back beside her.

After a few minutes we start to recover from our orgasms. She looks down and sees my cum dripping out of her pussy and onto her bedsheets.

"Wait, you came inside me?!" she yells. She sits up and looks at me, her eyes full of fear, "I'm not on birth control!"

"Don't worry sweetheart, you can't get pregnant from me cumming inside you. I'm... sterile." I explain. I always struggle to say that I'm sterile without seeming like I'm lying. Thankfully, she believes me and visibly relaxes and lays back down.

"I-I didn't know that. That's a relief. But you could've told me that before hand."

"If you're having sex, why aren't you on birth control?" She looks away from me shyly. "Oh, you're not having sex with anyone else, are you?" I ask. She shakes her head no, embarrassed. "Don't worry Khalla. There's nothing to be ashamed about. I mean, neither was I," I say honestly, "I actually like that you haven't. It makes me feel special." I laugh, trying to reassure her. She nods her head, her spirits lifting.

She scoots closer to me and lays her head on my chest, draping her leg over mine. We lay there like that for a few minutes. Silence after sex is so calming.

I hear the front door lock turn and the door open, "K, are you home?!" we hear someone yell.

"Shit, my roommates are home. I thought they wouldn't be here for at least another hour, at the earliest." she whispers to me. "Yeah!" she yells back as she jumps out of bed to throw some clothes on. She looks over at me, "Get under the covers, you're still naked." she commands. I just look at her. "Do you really think I care if someone sees me?" I smile at her and she rolls her eyes.

She opens the door to walk out just as someone was about to try opening it. "Oh, hey Makayla. Are Zak and Anna with you?" she asks, slipping out of her door. "Yeah, they're in the kitchen. We're all really hungry so we're gonna order pizza." she says, slurring her words a tiny bit. I hear them walk down the hall.

I get up to put my pants back on, leaving my shirt on the floor. I walk out of Khalla's room and make my way down the hall. When I get to the kitchen, everyone looks at me.

"Um, Khalla... is he yours?" Zak asks wearily. I answer for her, "Yeah, I'm Aleck. Nice to meet you guys." I walk up to Khalla and kiss her cheek lightly.

Khalla gestures to the taller of her girl friends, "Makayla, Aleck. Aleck, Makayla." she says, introducing us. While I shake her hand politely I look her up and down quickly.

Makayla's blonde hair is in loose curls that stop at her shoulders. The tight (and extremely short) black dress she's wearing is a striking contrast to her very fair skin. She's wearing high heels, which makes her ridiculously tall. She's very skinny, too skinny to be healthy, and she has very narrow hips. Her chest and ass are about average, but she's wearing way too much makeup. Her eyes are a light blue, and they seem to be sparkling flirtatiously with me.

I tune into her thoughts out of curiosity 'Damn, this guy is cute. I mean, that may be the alcohol talking but... I wonder if I could steal him from Khalla.' she says. I'm a little disturbed from the thought of her trying to do something like that to her friend.

She turns toward the other woman, "Anna, Aleck. Aleck, Anna." she says. She reaches for my hand with her dainty one and shakes it with a surprisingly strong grip.

Anna is a pretty woman. Not gorgeous, but definitely pretty. She has a sort of natural type of beauty; she definitely doesn't seem to be fake in any sort of way. She's wearing a dark green dress that's longer and more flowy than Makayla's, but it looks really good on her. The green really compliments her slightly tan skin and makes her hazel eyes pop. Her red hair is very long, but it's up in a ponytail. Even though the dress isn't skin tight, her voluptuous curves are very obvious. She's a little shorter than Khalla but has very wide hips. She's sort of chubby, but not fat. Her breasts are at least a full cup size bigger than Khalla's, but Khalla has Anna beat in the ass department. She looks like she isn't wearing any makeup, further adding to her natural beauty.

'He's cute. Buuuuut not as cute as Zak.' Anna thinks, smiling when she mentions Zak in her thoughts.

Then she turns toward the only guy besides me in the room, "Zak, Aleck. Aleck, Zak." she says, finishing the introductions. He shakes my hand firmly, looking into my eyes with an almost predatory glare.

Zak is a small guy. He looks like one of those stereotypical nerds, you know what I'm talking about. He's skinny with glasses, and he's wearing a light blue button up shirt with jeans and shoes that are way too nice for the outfit he's in. But he isn't ugly. He has freckles and brown hair that's tousled up some. He's pretty skinny, but not a 'helpless' kind of skinny. More like a 'healthy' skinny, unlike Makayla. He's holding Anna's hand happily, almost protectively.

I'm very surprised at what he's thinking, 'Why can't I hear what he's thinking? Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough... I've never had this problem before.'

Shit... is he a vampire too? I always forget that I can read other vampire's minds, but they can't read other vampire's thoughts. One of the many perks of being part of the first family. He must be relatively new though, since he doesn't know he can't read other vampire's minds. I can tell he's getting frustrated. I wonder if he'll put two and two together, or if he'll stay stumped until I get him alone to tell him.

"Nice to meet you all." I say, trying to forget about the disturbing fact that Khalla might be living with another vampire. They all murmur a 'Nice to meet you, too' and smile.

"So what type of pizza do you guys want? I'm very hungry too, so I'll pay for everyone." I say.

Zak, Anna, and Makayla look from me to Khalla, "You picked a good one, K." one of the girls says.

"I know, he's pretty great huh?" she says. I can tell she's thinking of something worrisome so I decide to listen in to her thoughts again, which are more scattered than before. 'He is great. A little too great. Where's the catch? Well, maybe there is no catch... I don't see anything that could be wrong about him.'

Oh, if only she knew.

12