Secret College Thirst Ch. 02

Story Info
Aleck meets up with old flame and helps Zak get a ring.
4.8k words
4.42
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend reading my first chapter before reading this one.

*****

While we're waiting for our pizzas, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I go to Khalla's room and put my shirt back on then go into her bathroom to take a piss.

I come back out and sit at the dining room table with them, while Zak, Makayla, and Anna talk about their (un)interesting night.

After we've eaten all three boxes of pizza we sit on the couch together. Khalla gestures for me to sit next to her on the love seat while the other couple sits on the bigger couch with Makayla next to them.

"Do you all go to the university as well?" I ask while Khalla searches through Netflix for something to watch.

"Yeah, but we aren't all in the same class," Anna says, "Zak and I are third years, Makayla is a first year. I'm guessing K told you she's a third year as well."

I nod, "So am I. What are you guys studying? I'm an economics major," I say. I'm trying to get a feel of what type of people Khalla's roommates are. I'll probably be spending a lot of time with them, given Khalla and I are having fun so far.

Zak speaks this time, "Well, I'm an English major and Anna's studying journalism. Makayla is undeclared at the moment," I nod my head again.

No one else tries to continue the conversation, so I keep my mouth shut. Better not to make them suspicious or uncomfortable with never-ending questions from the stranger.

"How about this one?" Khalla asks, clicking on a horror movie that's ironically about vampires. Everyone nods and murmurs their approval so Khalla presses play.

About halfway through the film I'm fighting back the urge to correct the mistakes the producers made about vampire behavior. But I'm also trying to ignore the fact that some of their ideas are spot on. It's too frustrating and unnerving to watch, so I start to dive in to other people's thoughts.

Makayla- 'This movie is kinda lame. But the vampire is pretty cute... I hope he takes his shirt off' I laugh at her juvenile reaction to the movie.

Anna- 'The stuff this vampire character is doing... it's a lot like what Zak has started to do recently. That's ridiculous though, vampires aren't real. I'm just imagining things'. My heart skips a beat when she mentions how Zak acts like the vampire in the movie. I need to talk to Zak later.

Zak- 'This vampire guy acts a lot like I've been acting these past few months... I wonder if Anna has noticed. Fuck, I really hope not. But seeing all this blood has made me hungry. I can hear Anna's heartbeat pounding in my head like a drum... I need food. Or maybe I just need another cigarette' he thinks, leaning towards Anna, more specifically Anna's neck. Shit, I need to get him out of here to talk now.

"Hey, is anyone else craving a cigarette right now?" I ask, hoping Zak is the only one who smokes.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go outside," Zak stands up quickly and walks to the front door.

I shut the door behind him, before picking him up easily with my supernatural strength. I run with him over my shoulder at vampire speed, to an alłey a few blocks away from the school.

"W-what the fuck?!" Zak yells after I put him down. He looks around to see that he's four blocks away from where he was standing literally two seconds ago.

"Listen, you're letting yourself go too long without feeding. That's not a wise decision," I try looking in his eyes but he's still looking around, completely bewildered. I grab his face to make his eyes level with mine.

"Hey!" I yell, hoping this will snap him out of it.

"What the fuck just happened, Aleck? You better give me a real good fuckin' explanation," he says, staring me in the eyes while trying to intimidate me. He must think he has so much power because of the whole vampire thing. He has a lot to learn.

"I was going to wait to get to know you a little more before giving you a whole lecture or whatever, but you got dangerously close to feeding on your girlfriend. You can't go so long without feeding; it's just not safe. I'm assuming you're the one who's responsible for those deadly 'animal attacks' around town?" I say, using my fingers to sarcastically do air quotes.

"By feeding you mean sucking blood out of some poor stranger's body, right?" he asks passive-aggressively.

"Yes, that's what I mean Zak. Don't go more than a day or two without feeding, especially since you're new at this. Let me help you learn about what you are now, it's the only way you'll survive."

"How come I couldn't read your mind earlier, but you could read mine? And how can you walk out in daylight?" he asks randomly, seeming dazed by this whole situation.

I sigh, "Basically, I'm from the first family of vampires. My father, mother, two sisters, two brothers and I are the root to every vampire alive, so to speak. I've been a vampire for roughly 2,000 years. As far as being in daylight goes, I have a spell charged ring that I wear. I'm sure you not going out during the day has gotten pretty suspicious, so I'll do my best to get you a ring too. But I'll explain all of this shit later. Right now you need to eat," I answer.

He looks at me confused and shocked. Then he nods his head about a minute after, "Okay, so let's go eat," he says softly. His eyes lock on something behind me and I turn to see what he's looking at. There's a drunk girl stumbling along the sidewalk by herself.

I turn back around and see that his eyes are dilated and his teeth are growing and getting sharper. "Zak, no. I know another place we can go that's safer," I say, holding him back. He's too hungry to be able to think straight.

He tries to break free and walk towards her. He claws at me and bites me, but I remain unphased. The skin he tears or punctures heals back up within seconds. Just another perk.

Once the girl has gone by and can't be heard he calms down. "You good Zak?" I ask him. He nods his head.

"Alright, let's go get some food that won't get us in trouble. I'll show you my favorite place. Have you used your speed before?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

"I used to do cross country in high school," he responds. I laugh and shake my head.

"So that's a no then. Alright, well I guess I'll have to teach you," I say. For the next few minutes I explain to him how to properly run at full speed without hurting yourself or others. Soon, after a few tries, he finally understands and we can leave. "Alright Zak, follow me," I say, taking off towards the woods where I was this morning.

--~~~--

When Zak and I are finally walking back to his house, two hours have passed. I check my phone that I had turned off for the hunt and find about a hundred or so texts from Khalla asking where we went. One of them reads 'Please text me back. I just want to know if you're safe and that the animal that's loose hasn't attacked you too.' I laugh at the text, she doesn't know that her friend Zak is that animal on the loose.

"So, what's our story?" Zak asks, looking at me.

"Story? What do you mean?"

"What are we gonna tell the girls about why we were gone for so long?"

"Oh, shit. I'm not sure. How about we tell them the truth - we went out to get some food," I laugh a little at my own joke.

"I guess that could work. We went for a walk to Zara's and got a burger. Sound good?" his voice is shaking slightly from nerves.

"Sounds good buddy," I say calmly, trying to get him to calm down before we get inside.

When we walk in, the girls all stand up and rush over to us. They all start talking at once, but it all summed up to this: "You guys were gone so long; you had us so worried! What were you doing?"

I took the lead, "We went to Zara's. Zak wanted to show me how great the burgers are there," I say simply. They all try to push back, trying to pry further.

"Let's all go to bed, huh? Zak and I are pretty tired, and I'm sure you guys are as well."

"Well, duh. Staying up for two hours, worrying our butts off, wasn't exactly relaxing," Makayla says, with a lot of sass.

"Good thing you didn't have much to worry off," Anna says, referring to Makayla's amazingly small ass. We all laugh lightly, the air seeming less tense than when Zak and I first arrived.

"I'll be leaving then, I'll see you guys sometime soon," I say, heading towards the door.

"Bye Aleck. It was nice to meet you!" Makayla says. Anna smiles and Zak gives me a look. I read into his thoughts, trying to understand what that look might mean.

'I know you can read my thoughts so I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out. I'll see you sometime soon. Hopefully even get another lesson on how not to be obvious?' I smile at him in response.

Khalla walks up to me. "I think you forgot something in my room," she says. I doubt I did, but I might as well check. I follow her down the hall again and back into her room. She shuts the door behind me and kisses me slowly.

"Khalla..." I whisper, trying to pull away.

"Aleck..." she replies, almost mockingly.

"Khalla, I should go," she pretends not to hear me and kisses me again, a little rougher this time.

"Please stay the night," she pleads.

"I shouldn't sweetheart," I reply.

"Well then, don't stay the night; just fuck me again."

"That's all you want? For me to fuck you then leave?"

"Why are you questioning me?"

"Good point," I laugh and pick her up. I start to kiss her neck and lightly scratch her back.

I throw her onto her bed and look down at her, "Are you ready to really annoy your roommates?" I ask, smiling.

"Fuck yes, please," she answers, almost begging for my cock.

I lean down to kiss her stomach, slowly pulling her pants and panties down. I look up to see her biting her lip. I kiss down to her hip bones and bite lightly, making her jump slightly. Once her pants and panties are off I reach up to pull her shirt up. She sits up for a second to let me slip it off her.

I run my tongue along her pussy lips, then lick her clit lightly, making her moan. When I lick harder she moans louder. I slip two fingers inside her and slide them in and out of her wet pussy, while I lick and suck on her clit.

I can tell she's getting close from the sound of her heartbeat getting faster, so I pull away.

"Why'd you stop?" she asks angrily.

"I'm in charge, remember? This time, I'm gonna be more rough, I want everyone in a two block radius to know my name," I smile devilishly and climb on top of her.

"Sounds like a plan," she says, matching my smile.

I kiss her lips passionately and reach down to undo my pants. Once they're off, I grind against her pussy with my throbbing dick, making her moan loudly into my mouth.

"Mmm, you like that baby?" I ask her. She only nods her head in response. I laugh lightly and sit up to take off my shirt.

I reach down to pinch her nipple as I kiss her again. I grab my cock and rub it up and down her slit, teasing her. I push the tip in, then pull away. I rub her clit vigorously with my dick and she groans from frustration.

"Please just give it to me Aleck!" she says, almost yelling.

"But that would be letting you call the shots. I don't want to give it to you yet. I want you to be a begging and pleading mess," I reply. She groans again and moves her hips to try and stimulate her clit again.

I pull away and pull her hair, "What did I just tell you, Khalla?" I ask in a menacing tone.

"I-I'm sorry," she stutters.

I get up, pulling her with me. I turn her around and shove her face down onto the bed. Her ass is sticking up in the air and I look at her little asshole.

I lean down and whisper in her ear, "I want to fuck your ass, so that's what I'm going to do," I grind my cock against her ass when I say this. She moans loudly and I smile.

I spit on my fingers and rub my saliva on her ass for lubrication. I aim my cock at her pussy and push in twice to lube my cock up too.

"Has anyone fucked you in the ass before, Khalla?" I ask.

"Not yet," she replies nervously. Poor thing, she clearly thinks it hurts.

"It doesn't hurt. Just stay still while I get your pretty little asshole used to my hard cock," I say while I push my tip in. She moans and tries to rock back onto my cock, but I stop her. I want to feel every inch of her.

"Fuck yes, Aleck!" she yells.

I moan from the sound of her yelling my name and feel myself getting closer. Her moans get louder and louder and I can tell she's about to finish with my cock inside her ass.

"Are you going to cum, princess?" I ask her, panting slightly. She only nods her head in response as I continue to pound her hard.

Moments later her body tenses and shakes. She pushes her head down into the mattress, trying to muffle her screams. I won't allow that; I want to hear her as she cums. I pull her hair up, forcing her face out of the mattress.

"Aleeeeeck!" she screams. I cum from the sound of her screaming my name, pushing myself deep inside her as I finish.

I lean over so my body is slumped on top of hers, and we stay how we are for a second as my dick softens and slips out of her. It takes me a few minutes until I can stand upright again. Once I'm able to walk around I lift her up and lay her on her bed. I can see that my semen is coming out of her ass slowly.

I grab my clothes and put them on and soon Khalla is up. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

"I have to go Khalla, but I'll see you soon," I say. She makes a whining noise and I checkle. I grab her arms to untangle them from around me and smile. She pouts lightly but I ignore it.

"Hey, do you think you could give Zak my number? He and I really hit it off," I smile charmingly at her. She nods her head and leans up to kiss me again.

"Until next time," she says.

"Until next time," I repeat. I walk out of her bedroom and hear the door shut behind me.

--~~~--

Once I get into my driveway, I triple check that I have my ring on me, then go inside and kick off my shoes by the front door. I just want to lie in bed and watch The Office until I fall asleep; I'm pretty fucking tired.

I decide to text my friend Deliah from a few towns over, about finding someone to charge a ring for Zak. I turn my sound off and put my phone on my nightstand.

I change into some pajamas and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth so I can finish getting ready for bed.

--~~~--

The next morning I wake up around 11 am. I check my phone to see I have two new messages, one from Deliah and the other from Khalla.

I check Khalla's first. "Hi Aleck, I was hoping you'd maybe like to go on a dinner date? I know a really good place to eat," she texts.

"Sounds wonderful. Around 7 work for you?" I reply.

"Yeah that works," she texts back.

"Just send me the details and I'll meet you there."

I go to the message from Deliah, "Hey, love! It's been awhile since we've talked. I could definitely get you another ring. All I require is meeting Zak, and meeting you... alone," I smile to myself. It's been centuries since we last saw each other, but it looks like we both still remember the months we spent together while we were hiding from hunters.

"I think we can arrange for both of those things to happen," I pause before sending the message, thinking about Khalla, "I'm free later tonight, around 9, let me see if Zak is free as well," I text back. I feel a little guilty for agreeing to have sex with my ex, or whatever we are, while I'm seeing Khalla. But Khalla and I have only had sex once...

I type in Zak's number, "Hi, is this Zak? It's Aleck," I text him. I put my phone back down so I can get ready for the day.

I jump in the shower for a quick rinse and then get out. I wrap a towel around my waist, then brush my teeth. I go back into my room and put on some dark khakis and a blue shirt with a guitar design on it along with my boots from yesterday. It looks a little chilly outside so I decide to put on a grey jacket as well.

I have a lot of time to kill so I decide to sit in the living room and watch some TV. I'm in the middle of an episode of The Office when Kevin walks in. We talk for a few hours about Kevin's new girlfriend. Yes, a few hours. This man knows how to talk.

"She sounds great, Kev. She should come over sometime so I can meet her," I stand up, "I'll see you later," I smile and walk to my room. I can't listen to one more word of his babbling.

I sit on my bed and grab my phone. It's just past 6 so I text Khalla, "Hey, what's the address? I'm going to head over soon."

She replies almost immediately, "1768 Marigold Ave. I'll see you soon!" I smile at my phone and check if I have any other notifications.

Zak sent me a text a few hours ago reading, "Yeah, this is Zak. You got my number from Khalla?"

"Yeah, and I wanted to tell you that I can get you a ring tonight. My friend's name is Deliah and she knows someone that can charge one for you. She wants to meet you first, there's a little more to it than just handing over a ring. I'll explain later. I said we can be at the Highway Diner a few towns over at 9, is that cool with you?"

"Sounds good, man. I'll see you later," he replies.

I see that Deliah has just replied to my text, "I'm looking forward to it! :)" she texts.

I reply, "Does the Highway Diner sound good? Zak said he can come.. and later, so will you ;)"

I open the GPS app on my phone and type in the address Khalla sent me. I get up and grab my keys, walking out of my front door. I lock it behind myself then climb into my car.

When I get there, I text Khalla asking where she is. I wait a few seconds and then I hear a knocking on my driver's side window. I look up to see Khalla smiling widely.

She's wearing a beautiful yellow dress that's long enough to reach the tops of her knees. Her brown boots look really warm, especially with her chunky socks that are riding up an inch or so past the top of her boots. She has on a shawl like thing that has sunflowers on it, matching perfectly with her dress. She looks really fucking sexy.

I open my car door and stand up in front of her. I lean down to kiss her softly, then pull away to leave her wanting more.

"Hello Khalla. You look beautiful as ever today," I say with a wink. She blushes and grabs my hand to lead me into the restaurant.

When we walk inside, it's obviously a Chinese food place. It has a bunch of pictures of Chinese symbols and the place settings at the tables only have chopsticks.

"Come on, I'll show you my favorite table," she says, dragging me across the dining room. We sit down in a booth at the corner of the restaurant by a window. Outside of the window there is a decorated birdbath and many different types of flowers surrounding it.

I hear my phone chime and pull it out of my pocket quickly. I look to see it was a message from Deliah, but it's rude for one to be on their phone while on a date so I turn off the sound and put it on the table face down.

"Who was that from?" Khalla asks nonchalantly while looking at the menu. I can tell she really cares, but is acting like she doesn't so she doesn't look nosey.

"It was a friend from a long time ago," I reply simply. I hope that my simple response won't give her the courage to ask for more details.

"Oh, I see. Do you need to reply?"

"Would you mind if I checked what it says?" I ask, looking her in the eyes.

"Not at all," she replies.

I listen to her thoughts to make sure it really is okay, 'Apparently this friend is more important than me on our date,' so I guess that means she does care.

"You know, it's fine. I can check it later," I smile at her and turn my phone off then put it in my pocket.

"Awesome. So tell me, you and Zak... you're the same?" she giggles. My heart stops, not sure what she means by that.

"The same, how?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Well, there are two types of people; those who like Zara's, and those who don't. You and Zak both like Zara's, so you guys are the same," she replies simply. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

12