Secret Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
You can't have a dirty secret and not get caught.
7.1k words
4.29
19k
20
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

This is part two of series. I hope you guys like it.

*****

The sound of their lips smacking and kissing filled his ears. Even as he laid there gawking at the ceiling, he was able to see in the back of his head what was going on.

"Give it to me." She said. The sound of Kevin's belt buckle filled his ear, which was soon followed by the sound of a tearing of a more flimsy shred of fabric. Arun didn't know what it was but he assumed it was his mother's nightie.

The lovers slammed on the bed and Arun shifted the audio access to his mother's phone. He she always left it at her night stand and give him a clear perspective.

Their moaning and kissing filled his ears, "I've waited so long for this." Said Kevin.

Malini's panting got quicker and quicker with each breath. For a moment Arun thought she was under attack of some kind. And then. Nothing. There was silence for a good couple of seconds before he heard her voice, cooing.

"FUCK!" grunted Arun under his breath. Still in bed plugged into his phone, listening.

"GOD!" he grunted, "I can't believe how big you are." She said.

"You like that?" he asked.

Arun assumed that she nodded and then another moment of silence and the same cooing followed. "You have no idea how long I've waited, to have you inside me." She said.

The sounds of their lips smacking and the moaning filled the air and Arun gripped his teeth and listened intently to the betrayal of motherhood and family. Friendship and companionship.

But what else can he do. But just listen at this point.

The panting and moaning went on for a while before the pace increased. The sound of their flesh smacked became more evident and the Arun was soon able to hear the sound echo through the walls. In fact he could have heard it if only he left his door open ajar and had his headphones off. But no. He was in for the details.

"Oh god, Malini." Kevin grunted panting, "I'm cumming."

"Yes, cum for me, Kevin." She said.

And with that the squeaking of the bed became faster and faster as the sound of their flesh smacking sounded harder. And with each slamming sound, she exhaled with almost screaming. The sound quickened, building up to an end and it was evident.

And when the last thrust hit her. Kevin probably slammed all the way inside her as he came gushing into her, because, Malini moaned and cooed to the sweet delight of his cock.

Kevin came inside her probably, which followed the sound of him falling back on the bed. Their panting slowed with each breath. "FUCK!" grunted Kevin.

"Yeah." Said Malini.

"I didn't..." he said still panting, "...expect to finish this quick." He said. "I mean, you blew me twice."

Malini laughed and couple more smacking kisses, "Don't worry big boy, you're not done yet."

Both Malini and Kevin repeated once again before Arun heard their door. He heard footsteps outside. He peeked through the key hold and made sure no one was there before he opened the door. He peeked out and found his mother's bedroom wide open. He stepped towards it and heard the sound of the sheets on the bed. He assumed that either one of them were still in bed. He went back to his room and waited to see who stepped out. It was Kevin and he was walking around naked.

This was the first time, Arun even saw the guy named. And the first time, he saw the guy's cock. It didn't seem all that impressive to him anyways. It was obviously an inch or two longer, but definitely thicker. But Arun didn't care, he always thought he's had a more impressive cock. He didn't know why he was comparing sizes with the guy who was fucking him mother. But he did.

He left the door open this time and went to bed. The sound of them pouring the water was loud.

"You're not leaving." She said.

"I'm not?" said Kevin almost puzzled by her demand.

"It's Thanksgiving." She said. "We've been planning this for so longest time. Now that we've kick started it with a bang, I want to spend the rest of the day with you. I don't care who's around. Today's our day." She said. "I want you near me at all times."

Kevin didn't know what to make of this. She always seemed very casual about their physical relationship but now, she seemed like she was in love or something. "Don't you think this is going a little too fast for that." He said, concerned.

Malini laughed at his fearfulness. There was a sound of a hard smack and a couple of kisses, "That's not what I meant." She said. "I want this near me at all times." She said.

"Is that all I am to you now?" said Kevin, "A piece of meat?" he asked. Clearly joking.

Malini laughed, "Yes. A really charming, handsome and a very impressive piece of meat." She said.

"Well the meat also has feelings you know." said Kevin.

"I'm sure he does." She said, "If he's ever angry or sad, he's got a friends to take care of him." She said as her words lingered off to a soft moan and silence.

"FUCK!" grunted Kevin.

There was a sound of a pop and it was evident that Malini had taken his cock in her mouth. And there was another pop, "So, how does he feel about his new friend?" she giggled.

"Well he does get angry more often than not." He said, "So I hope she's got what it takes to tame an angry meat."

"Oh she does." She said, "She's got what it takes to make him angry and the skills to tame him. There's nothing you need to worry about." She said which was soon followed by a series of kissing noises and the two of the moaning, which ended with a separation of their lips. Arun just assumed that she kissed her way up to his lips.

Silence filled the room for a while when Kevin cleared his throat. "Did you... Umm." He stuttered

This was the first time Arun heard Kevin as nervous as he did. He only wished he could see it.

"Was I any good?" he asked her. "As good as you thought I'd be?" he added.

"Awe..." lips smacking, "You are the best I've had." She said.

"Really?"

"Absolutely." She said.

"But how many did you have, though." He said, "I mean, Madhan's been in your life for quite a long time."

"Well there were others." She said.

"Who?"

"Guys I knew, before I was married." She said.

"Boyfriend?" he said.

"More like a, long-time acquaintance." She quipped.

"Ohh, naughty." Said Kevin. "Was it like a one night stand?"

"Sort, of."

"What does that mean?" said Kevin, genuinely curious.

"Sort of like, multiple night stands." She giggled.

"I have to know, NOW!" said Kevin.

"Maybe some other time." She laughed, "I can't think of anything else but you, right now. You've been driving me insane the last couple weeks."

"Really?" said Kevin, his excitement was evident in his voice. "How so?"

"Do you remember the cabinets we talked about for guest bedroom?" she said.

"Yes?" said Kevin, puzzled.

"Well the delivery came in this morning." She said. "The guy who delivered was a large buffed guy, with a thick face full of beard and tattoos all over his arms.

"Ok?" said Kevin, almost concerned.

"I didn't know what had gotten into to, but I ended up openly flirting with him. I mean dirty flirting." She said. "I didn't know if it was because that Madhan and Archana had left that morning. Or if it was the thought that we could have had the place to ourselves or even if I found the guy attractive. But I just openly flirted with him like nothing mattered anymore."

"I don't know what to make of that." He said.

"I don't know either. I've haven't been that flirty with a stranger since before I was married to Madhan. And the worst of it was..." she went silent.

"What?" said Kevin, which followed by a couple of lips smacking.

"I enjoyed it." She said. "It was liberating and I didn't know why but it felt so alive to be in control of something. To be doing something so dangerous, and not think of the consequences."

"Oh wow." Said Kevin.

"Yes." Malini took a deep breath, "I desperately needed you. I didn't care if Arun was home or not, I just wanted you. And when he said that he's going to the store to check out the place, my legs went weak. If you hadn't stopped me, I would have had you the moment you walked in. This would have found its new home a lot sooner than it did." She giggled.

"Are you going to see that guy again?" asked Kevin.

"I don't know. He actually came in for a glass of water and I told him that I've got a lot more delivery coming in the following couple of weeks. So if he shows up, I told him that I'd give him something sweeter to taste."

"Oh my god, woman." Said Kevin, "You are so naughty. You need to be punished." He said which was followed by a loud smacking sound.

"Ohh that stings." She said, and then there was another.

"That's the point." He said.

They began panting and she continued, "I don't know what I meant when I said let him taste something sweeter." She moaned, "But if opportunity presented, I think I might let him." She said.

"OH FUCK!" Kevin grunted, as a series of smacks followed, to the sound of Malini screaming as the sound of their wet skin smack grew louder with each smack with was also compliment by other smacking.

Arun couldn't help but wonder what it was. Was he spanking her, or was he fucking her? Or both.

He fell asleep to the sound of his mother fucking. And woke up to the sound of birds in the big tree in the back yard. He didn't realize the window was open until he was awake.

He turned to find, Kevin at his table with his phone. Arun was surprised seeing him there. And wondered what he was doing there. And more importantly, if he somehow figured that, Arun was hacking into both Malini's and Kevin's phones.

"What are you doing here?" he asked rubbing his eyes as his hands searched the bed for his phone.

"We need to talk." He said.

"OK? About what?" he asked.

"Meet me at the store in an hour and we'll get to it." Kevin said as he stepped out the door and left the room.

Arun followed him downstairs and made sure he left before he rushed back upstairs and searched his phone and computer. Nothing was tampered with. Kevin couldn't possible know. He noticed his mother's bedroom door was ajar.

Malini was in bed, naked. She was on her side and had the thin white sheets around her waist. She had her arm stretched out with held her nipple from view. She squirmed in her sleep almost catching his guard. But no, she wasn't awake. He noticed she was naked all the way. The entire lower half of her body was open. From where Arun stood, he noticed her caramel brown puffy lips peeking out from between her thighs.

He couldn't remember the last time he saw something as beautiful. And then he remembered, that it was his home once. And then all the emotions came pouring in. He was thrown into a turmoil and he rushed back to his room. He knew staying home is going to do no good. He got dressed and headed out to the supermarket to find Kevin. Luckily he was already there this time.

"Hey." Said Kevin, as they met.

"What did you want to talk about?" asked Arun, as he didn't want to make any small talks. He knew that Kevin's been doing this for a lot longer than they had made the bet. He couldn't ask him because, then he'd have to tell Kevin about the hack and having read all the messages.

Arun wasn't sure if he could trust this guy anymore. "Firstly I wanna start by saying I'm sorry about last night." Said Kevin.

"About what?" said Arun, "The part where you barged into my house in the middle of the night? Or for fucking my mother senseless all night? Or is it that you just walked out on her while she was asleep?" said Arun, still contemplating his emotion.

Kevin was a little concerned about his employees eavesdropping on them. "Get in here." He said as he opened the door to his private office.

"Ok! What are you sorry about?"

"I don't know." he said. "All of it. And more." He said.

"More?"

"Yes." Said Kevin, "I need to come clean."

"What do you mean?"

"I..." he stuttered and took a sip of water at his desk. "I've been wanting to sleep with your mother for the longest time." He said.

"What?"

"Ever since you left for college. I've noticed her around the store a lot more than often in the morning. I figured that she was going hiking with the other wives in your neighbourhood." He said. "She'd drop in a couple times a week for some light shopping. And maybe one during the week."

"And?" said Arun as he took a seat from across the desk and listened to him unveil.

"So, I've noticed her around a lot and made small conversations. But soon we sort of ended up talking and becoming friends. Every time she came over to the store, I've noticed how the other guys look at her. I've always thought she was beautiful. But in seeing her in those tight yoga pants. Just wasn't helping."

"What's your point?"

"Remember the night we talked and we ended up making this bet about me fucking Malini?"

"Sadly, Yes."

"Well remember how you asked about the women I was with." Said Kevin a little hesitantly.

"Yeah?" said Arun, puzzle, by his insinuations.

"Well every single one of those time, I was with your mother." Said Kevin.

"WHAT!" said, Arun as he was confused, by everything he was learning, from Kevin. He heard them talk last night. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Calm down." Said Kevin, with both his hands up with his open palm facing Arun, gesturing him to relax. "Your mom and I have been fooling around for almost a year now." He said.

"For a year?" asked Arun. "And all that thing with the bet was, what a lie?"

"Yes and no. I mean, we've always been the closest even back when we were in school. I knew I couldn't tell you that I was fooling around with her to you. Which is why I lied at first." He said. "But the night when you asked me about how I was doing it, I didn't know what to tell you. And I felt a little proud to be texting you while I was fooling around with your mom. I'm sorry man, I don't know what got into me!" said Kevin.

"So, was last night the first time or did you two..?" said Arun curious.

"No, no. THAT was a first." We both really wanted it and there was no stopping it. I'm sorry, man. But I don't care if you knew or didn't, last knight would have happen, one way or another."

"I mean, I know she would have found a way."

"Wait. She?" asked Arun.

"Oh yeah. The whole thing about the raffle was your mother's plan." He said.

Arun was shocked. SHE orchestrated all this? He wondered. "When did you two plan all this?" he asked.

"I don't know. It was about a week before we made the bet. She called me and told me to meet her early in the morning on her usual hiking route. I did. And we talked about it. She had the whole thing figured out. Although, back then. Neither one of us were sure about how far we'd go as to our friendship. We just thought we could spend a day or two all alone, free to fool around however and where ever we wanted. Neither one of us care when."

"WOW!" said Arun, speechless.

"She even planned out my parent's vacation along with the raffle. It seemed like a good idea."

"So when were you planning on telling me about this?" asked Arun.

"Never, actually." Said Kevin. "But when we made the bed, I assumed that we'd probably ease into more physical stuff and eventually give in to our physical urges. Which is why I told you Christmas. But over time, we sort of closed the gap a lot sooner than expected, when we knew that it was inevitable. She suggested that we'll set a date and no see each other till then."

"I'm guessing that didn't work out." Said Arun.

"Nope. My parent's decided to make their vacation a lot sooner and decided to make it a Thanks giving and Christmas vacation instead. And somehow your dad got involved and asked me over to join you guys."

"FUCK!"

"We figured this would be the perfect time to do that and preponed the raffle to thanksgiving." He said, "But neither she nor I predicted that you'd be over for the holiday. I'm sorry man, but that was just a blunder on our side."

"Does she know that I know?" asked Arun.

"No, I don't think, she'd forgive me. Or even touch me after that." He said, "I'm not willing to lose what I have with her, man. She's fucking incredible." Said Kevin.

Arun took a big long breath, processing all the information and looked Kevin straight in the eyes, "Why are you telling me all this? Why not?"

"After last night." Kevin said shaking his head as he reminisced. "I know that she's a real special woman. And I now know I can't fuck up this relationship with her." He said.

"Yes, but you still haven't answered my question."

"I just called this morning to the golf club resort you're dad and sister are at." Kevin said as he looked concerning.

"Why?"

"Well I've told them to extend the stay for the weekend for a half pay discount." Said Kevin.

"What does that mean?" asked Arun, "That you've locked them up at the resort?"

"No." reassured, Kevin. "I've just told them to offer your father to extend the stay for two more days for half the price. I'd be taking care of the other half from my end." He said.

"What if my dad doesn't take the bait." Asked Arun.

"He will. He's spent the night there. It's Thanksgiving today. And by breakfast tomorrow he'd have the offer at his room." Said Kevin. "And it's too sweet a deal to not take it!" He said

"Well I guess we'll have to see." He said.

"And speaking of which. I'm gonna be spending the night again tonight. And I'm gonna be home all day. I don't think she'd want me gone."

"Fine!" said Arun, almost catching Kevin by surprise.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah." He said, "I mean you guys did spend the night. You two already fucked." He said blatantly. "I'm guessing there's just going to be more of it."

"Well yeah... But."

"But you're just concerned about me!" Said Arun. "Don't worry, I've sort of started on a little project of mine. I'm gonna keep myself locked in my room mostly. Just make sure, you two aren't as loud."

"Sure." Said Kevin.

"I mean, seriously." Arun repeated himself sternly. "Last night you two were at it like monkeys."

"Hey, man that's your mother you're talking about." Said Kevin.

"Yes, jackass. I know." he said sarcastically.

"OK, Fine." said Kevin, seeing that Arun was still taking this hard.

Arun left home, and found his mother in a Saree as before. She was all dressed up and heavily decorative. She had her hair done real nice. Completely let loose and all over the back and partitioned from the side. She had on her red kum kum on her forehead. She looked exquisite and wondered if this is what Kevin wanted. She her saree draped the way she had the day before when she was sending him the selfies. Low waist with an apparent push up bra.

For as long as he's known him, he didn't realize that Kevin had an eye for the exotic. Or at least that's what he believes now that he's seeing his mother the way she is.

"Hey, where have you been?" she asked.

"At the store."

"Did you see, Kevin?" she asked

"Yeah, he.. Um.. Was picking up some stuff for Thanksgiving and something else for the work you two were doing apparently." He said shrugging like he didn't care about it and moved to the living room.

"Did he say when he's coming over?" she asked.

What's with the obsession? He wondered. They fucked all night and she still wants him around? FUCK!

12