Secret Desire Ch. 07

Story Info
Howard.
7.5k words
3.85
7.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

Malini was on her daily hiking. She was all by herself. She didn't bother waiting for the girls. She needed some time to herself. She needed to think about what she was getting into. She liked the idea of having a better life than she did now. But at what cost. She wasn't sure, if getting in business with Howard was the right choice.

She wondered how naïve Kevin must really be in order to take money from Howard instead of signing up with a VC. Things would have been less complicated. But no. He chose to take money from Howard and not just that. He even offered to take Malini to him as well.

When she finally made it to the top, she sat at the bench, sipping on her water. She looked around to see a few others running around and stretching. But none of them stayed for long. She turned to see the spot where Dick parked his truck. She remembered the time she fooled around with him in his truck. A smile crept upon her lips and she heard being called out.

Malini turned to find Kenzie all by herself. "Hey." She said as she neared Malini. "Why didn't you wait for us?" she said.

"I needed to clear my head. I need to sort out a few things." Said Malini, "And speaking of which... US? Where's Taylor?" she asked.

"Oh I didn't see her." Said Kenzie. "I texted her and no reply." She said as she pulled out her phone. And just as she did Kenzie got a text from Taylor

It said that she had to leave out of town on an emergency and would be back in a couple of months.

Both the women were a little shocked. It seemed like she was taking an extended trip but didn't bother to inform either one of them about it. This wasn't like Taylor, but neither one of them could do anything about it. All they had was the one text.

The two women talked about everything and nothing, until the sun was high enough. When Malini made it home, she noticed that Madhan was out as he has been everyday right around the same time. He did tell her that he's been helping Ian with a project of his. But had no idea what it was exactly. Every time he talked about it. Malini either drifted off into her own little fantasy of imagining a life in the city or reminisce in the memory of herself and Kevin.

It was a slow day Kevin didn't show up at the store the entire day. Malini hasn't talked to him in almost week. Especially after catching him multiple times with Archana, things weren't all that good between the two.

With many arguments since the New Year's, they barely saw eyes. With all the time she's spent at his place fucking it out, instead of talking about it, only made it worse.

A week passed and she didn't see Kevin the entire time. All the argument and the coldness faded eventually, and her feelings for began to surface. She was missing him and the memory of being with him, sneaking around, only brought a smile every time she thought about it.

She realised how much she missed him when she decided to finally text him after a really long week, she noticed the last text they shared was right around the time of New Year. It was going to be Valentine's in a week and yet she hasn't texted him once.

She felt bad and guilty for some reason. She knew that things weren't as cool between them so she contemplated what she wanted to text him when she heard the door. It was Kevin.

"Hi." He said smiling awkwardly. Surprised, excited and yet a little confused on what she must say. They've been apart for long enough that things did seem a little awkward between the two.

Malini couldn't help but smile back and she wrapped her arms around him and leaned in for a warm hug. They embraced in a soft and passionate yet short lived kiss.

He came right in and began small talk. She didn't want to talk about Archana anything of the past, she just wanted to talk about what was at hand. And so did Kevin.

It didn't take long before the two found themselves in the guest bedroom naked in bed. After having a few satisfying romp in the sack, every session signifying just how much they missed each other. They fell eased in each other's arms and smiling as it felt like how it was back on Thanksgiving.

"I missed you." He said.

She smiled and yet her eyes didn't want to meet his. She laid in his arm, with the smell of him still on her. The sense of a phantom twitching the inner walls of her pussy of still feeling his cock in her. "I missed you too." She said. They were nothing more than just words now. And it was at that moment she realized that this was just physical, now. After all that was exactly what they intended from the very beginning. But it never was just that. What they had, was lost. She had no idea what it was or how she found it. Or how she even lost it. But whatever it was, was gone.

When she got up to leave, he just laid there looking up at the ceiling. She took a quick shower and prepped a quick lunch before she sat with him in the living room. Despite the fact that they were sitting holding each other. The touch had no meaning. But one thing was evident. He seemed stressed. He seemed to have a lot on his mind. She wondered if it had anything to do with Howard.

The two of them eventually ended up talking about Howard and about something he had offered her. She didn't know why, whenever she talked about Howard, she was instantly reminded of sex. And she was getting turned on again. Kevin told her about the many different types of restaurants he had in mind to start in the city and the kind of business he'd like for the restaurant to be.

Malini listened but she soon found herself on the floor on her knees in front of him slouched over his lap with his cock in her mouth. She nodded and moaned to his words and sucked him off bobbed her head slobbering all over his thick beautiful white cock to every word that came out of his mouth.

It was evident Howard was serious about the restaurant. She initially thought this was just going to be a pastry shop but somehow it transformed into a restaurant. And here she was contemplating, what kind of a restaurant she wanted it to be.

Half way through sucking him, she heard the door. She straightened her clothes and tossed a pillow over Kevin's lap and jumped atop the couch. Madhan joined them and Kevin shared the information.

The three of them spoke about the details. But as much as they discussed, the decision was ultimately Malini's. But she didn't know anything about the restaurant business to begin with. Kevin convinced her that Howard would be willing to take her on a trip to some of his restaurants and show her the ways of running a business.

Malini wasn't sure. But to her surprise, Madhan was fine with the whole idea. In fact, he wanted her to get started as soon as possible.

Listening to Madhan be as supportive as he was only made her feel guilty. If only he knew what she had been up to before he showed up a while ago. If only he knew why Kevin held the pillow clenched against his lap. If only.

Malini said she needed time to think about it. Both the guys let the woman take her time and the room fell quiet for a moment.

Just then, Kevin pulled out his wallet and pulled out a cheque for her share of the profit for the previous week.

Malini slid in closer to him on the couch and smiled as she took the cheque. She sat close to him as ever and stared into the cheque as her mind wandered back to the day she was assaulted by Howard's son. All she could think was, would any of that be worth it. Is the money worth it?

Just then, Madhan's phone began ringing and he picked up the call and walked around the living room. As he walked around, Malini slipped her hand under the pillow and leaned forward enough that Madhan couldn't the other side of her, or where her hand was. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it and turned to face Kevin. "You're putting me in a really tough position with all these decisions to make." She said as she continued to stroke.

"I'm putting you in tough position?" he quipped as he raised the pillow and peeked at her hand squeezing his cock in her hand.

"Well I need to help relax." She said.

"And this..." he said pointing at pillow. "...is the way to do it?"

"Well we were doing it, before he showed up." She said tilting her head gesturing her husband.

"Well, I don't think, Madhan catching us would do any good." He said.

"He's not gonna catch us."

"You seem rather confident." He said.

"Well, we did cross a lot of threshold together." She smiled.

"That we did." He smiled. "But this is still took risky."

"Well, then I guess it's a tough feat." She winked as she gave his cock another squeeze.

Just then, Madhan announced that Ian wants him back later that evening and he's gonna take a nap and headed upstairs.

As soon as Madhan disappeared up the stairs, Kevin pushed her back on the couch and yanked off her bottoms down to her knees and plunged his cock into her. And soon the two of them moaned muffling against each other's lips as they both came gushing.

When he broke the kiss and pulled away. Malini smiled. She watched him get dressed facing away from him and she set herself straight. When he was done. She told him, Yes.

There wasn't any need for explanation, because Kevin, knew exactly what she meant the moment she said it. Oddly enough. He seemed more relieved than she thought he'd be. Which only made her wonder, just how much he liked her, to be willing to do all that for her.

And in the matter of a couple days, she was on a boat with Howard, Cindy and Katy. Along with a few other people. All of whom seemed a lot like models themselves.

The captain announced that the weather was the best he's seen in a really long time for a 16 hour sail. He was a nice guy, who had everything perfectly under control. It was a crew of not more than 3 for about 15 passengers on the boat, along with herself.

Most of the girls just sat in the short clothes and bikinis. Soaking up the sun and the sea breeze nursing their drinks and dancing to the music, just being beautiful.

Of all the people there, Malini was the only one in a bright yellow sun dress. It was a low cut at the neck and she would have been more self-conscious if the other girls weren't walking around in bikinis. She was the only one on the boat, dressed fully covered up.

The dress was short enough that it was appropriate for the boat and sexy enough that it caught more than a few eyes. Everyone on the boat were either models or people who were in business with Howard. And speaking of. Howard was almost always with a woman by his side. It didn't take long before the lunch Cindy found her nursing on a drink by herself.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm just..." Malini was a little confused. As over whelming as it was being there with so many people around her, she wasn't sure what she was doing there herself. "... I." she stuttered, as she raised the glass and smiled awkwardly.

It was evident that she was nervous and Cindy caught onto it. "I meant, what are you doing here all by yourself. This is a party boat. You should be drinking and dancing. There's no need to be nervous." Said Cindy. "I felt the same when I first came on one of these trips too. But trust me, this trip is going to change your life." She smiled.

Something about the Cindy was comforting. She was a warm and nice to talk to. As she was, the first time they met.

Malini smiled and nodded, "I know, but I feel like I don't belong here." she confessed. "This is all so over-whelming. I don't know how to be comfortable with so many strange people around."

"Well if you're worried about getting along then I think you're a little too over dressed for that." Said Cindy laughing. "You need to slip into your bikini, woman."

"But..." Malini hesitated a little. She wasn't sure she even needed a bikini. Speaking of which, Malini's never owned a pair of bikini before.

"What is it?" Cindy asked.

"I don't have one." Malini confessed.

"Oh..." she said, "Don't worry, I'm sure I can find you a pair." Said Cindy.

"I don't think so." Malini almost laughed at the thought.

"Why not?"

"All the women here are all like super models. And plus, I'm way too big to fit into anything that you'd find." Said Malini.

"Well, I'm not a model." Said Cindy.

"Yeah, but you could have fooled me." Malini laughed.

Cindy laughed along and bumped against her shoulders casually. "OK, tell me what your measurements are?"

"You know what. Forget it." Said Malini. "I think I'm fine with the dress."

"Oh come on, Malini. If I had a body like yours I'd be flaunting it every opportunity I had." Said Cindy.

"That's all flattering, hun. But I don't think you can find anything for me."

"I know I can if I you tell me your measurements." Cindy said, grinning.

"Ok..." Malini stuttered and hesitated to speak for a moment.

"Come on, spill it." Said Cindy. "How big are these?" she asked cupping one of Malini's tits.

"Stop that." Malini said as she pulled away from her hand, laughing.

"Come on, tell me." Cindy pried.

"OK..." Malini said once again and took a deep breath. "I'm a 36 C." she said.

"OK?" said Cindy and she pushed herself back a little and took a better look. "They look more like a D than a C." she said.

"I can assure you, they're a C." Malini laughed.

"OK, I'll take your word for it." She said and just sat there like she was waiting for something.

"What?" asked Malini.

"Go on." Said Cindy.

"What?"

"Tell me the rest of it, lady." Cindy laughed.

Malini rolled her eyes and caved, "I'm a 34C 24 and 36."

"Hmmm...!?" Hummed Cindy.

"What?" asked Malini, curious what she meant by that.

"Nothing." She smirked.

"Come on, tell me." Malini pried.

"Nothing... It's just that, Howard, likes big butts." She winked playfully.

"OK?" said Malini. "Not sure what to make of it."

"If he sees that big butt of yours in a bikini, he's gonna be all over you." Said Cindy and giggled.

Malini didn't take anything she said seriously, she rolled her eyes and laughed it off.

"Laugh all you want." Said Cindy, "You're not gonna have quite the trouble when I find you that bikini." She said.

"I'm a married woman." Said Malini, "I have a family to get back to. This is supposed to be an educational trip for me. I'm here to get to know the knack of business from Howard. And I'm sure, he's not gonna be all that into me, when he's got all those beautiful women in his arms." She said.

"Well technically, you're on international waters. And you're marriage is not valid as long as you're on this boat. Here's another fun fact, you can marry anyone on this boat for the duration of the sail. And the captain can make it happen. You can be with anyone you want. How many ever of them you want. It's all perfectly legal." Cindy said with a straight face which showed a glimmer of a smile.

"Spoken like a true lawyer." Said Malini. "But as fun as that would be, I don't think any guy here would find me more appealing than all the actual super models." She said laughing it off.

"It's cute, how clueless of how gorgeous you really are, Malini." Said Cindy as she turned to see Howard on one of the lounge chairs stretched with Katy over his lap. "But trust me when I tell you. Once you put on the bikini. I'm sure, you're gonna put every girl on this boat to shame."

Malini was flattered but she was confident, that she wasn't as beautiful as Cindy exaggerated. She was a kind woman and it was always nice to talk to her. But despite everything that was said, Malini deep down wanted to know exactly what it was like to be in a bikini. And she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity now.

"I'm sure, I won't." said Malini as she fell into Cindy's sight and watched Katy over Howard's lap as they laughed and fooled around with the others.

"I guess we'll find out soon enough." Said Cindy as she got up and dragged Malini along to get something for lunch.

The lunch was a pretty light and there was a lot of drinks thrown around. Malini herself had a couple gin and tonic with her platter of spiced shrimp. The entire time through which she only thought how half cooked the shrimp really was and how she could have done a better job.

Katy joined them and the three women, engaged in a small talk when Cindy excused herself to find Howard. Malini noticed that how close Cindy really was with him when she noticed his hands slipping along her back and resting on her bottoms. Cindy didn't seem to be bothered. In fact, she was a lot comfortable and laughed at whatever it was they were walking about.

And soon both Cindy and Howard turned toward Malini's direction only to catch her watching them. Malini shifted her focus to Katy and didn't bother to turn until after neither one of them were there. Malini wondered if they snuck away to have some fun, in private. But to her surprise, Cindy popped out from one of the cabins and asked her over. Both Katy and Malini tailed her and found themselves under the deck, in what looked like a bedroom.

The place had a large king size bed and a bar and fridge and everything else you'd find in a hotel room. "What is it?" asked Malini as they entered the room.

Cindy slid the door shut and headed over to, what seemed like a sliding mirror. Which opened to a small wardrobe. She found a bunch of bikini's on a hanger.

"Surprisingly enough. Every single one of these are your size." Said Cindy.

"Ohh are we dressing her up?" said Katy clapping her hands excited and jumped on the bed.

Cindy grinned and turned to the wardrobe and pulled out as many as she possibly could and tossed them all on the bed right in front of Katy.

"Try them." She said turning to Malini.

"What?" said Malini, surprised, "All of them?"

"Where else do you have to be?" asked Katy. As she shuffled through the bikinis and started picking one after another.

"I don't know." said Malini, "I didn't think you'd find any." She said.

"Hey, neither did I. But apparently Howard's always prepared for everything." She winked at her.

"Ugh... Howard." She said scoffing at his presumption. Cindy laughed at her reaction and dragged her along and handed her one of the pieces Katy had picked out.

"Try this." Said Cindy as she handed Malini the two piece and stepped behind the woman and unzipped her dress, before finding herself a spot beside Katy.

They noticed Malini was hesitant, "Oh come on, you've got nothing under there we've not seen before." Said Katy. "Of each other's as well." Katy laughed, "Well get naked if that'll make you feel more comfortable." She suggested.

"No that's fine." said Malini as she smiled awkwardly and pushed the shoulder straps and let the dress fall to the floor.

Malini stood practically naked with nothing but a pair of black lace hip hugger thong. The thong fell on her as light as it possibly could look on a woman. It looked almost like it was a part of her body. When Malini turned to pick up the dress from the floor, the women noticed that the panties, ran all the way along the back until the bottoms fell right wedged into her butt. Looking as beautiful as a butt could possibly look.

Both women sat watching her with their mouths open.

"OK, now I'm jealous." Said Katy.

"Oh shut up." Said Malini as she tossed her dress at her.