Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

"Hello, my name is Aaron. My wife and I are looking for a place to sit. May we join you here?" He stood next to the booth and flashed his big smile as he looked down at the beautiful young female.

Gina was aware that Aaron's 'elevator eyes' were checking her out. Her clothing was intentionally sexy: a red, faux leather, outerwear bustier, and a very short black leather miniskirt. As Aaron's eyes roamed over her, Gina was actually hoping that the couple wanted more than just a place to sit. She intended to play this without letting them know she had been watching them for some time. She glanced left and right as if looking for her friends, whom she knew were all long gone.

"I think all my friends have left. Sure. Please join me." Gina replied with her own big smile as her eyes scanned Aaron's good looks. It appeared to Gina that Aaron had quite a package in his pants, a thought that triggered a tingle in her pussy.

Aaron turned back towards his wife at the bar with a big grin on his face. He hoped this could be the one. With his hand he waved Jessica over to the booth. He realized the similarities between the girl in the booth and his wife. It appeared that they were about the same height and similar body shape and size. Both had long, wavy brunette hair, one of the features he loved about Jessica. They both had beautiful smiles, although the stranger had a noticeable wider mouth with thinner lips. Jessica' eyes were dark brown, while the stranger's eyes were a brilliant emerald green. He remained standing until Jessica arrived and took her seat in the booth across from the stranger. Aaron then slid in and sat next to his wife.

"Thank you letting us join you." Aaron began. "Again, my name is Aaron and this is my wife, Jessica."

"I'm glad to have some company. It appears my friends have all left. I'm Gina."

"Nice to meet you Gina." replied Jessica. "This place is packed tonight. We're glad to have someplace to sit, and especially with someone as pretty as you. May we buy you a drink?" With this last question, Jessica gave a subtle nudge to her husband.

Aaron got the message and immediately slid out of the booth and back onto his feet. He knew what to order for Jessica and himself.

"What can I get for you?" Aaron asked as he leaned over toward Gina.

Gina had already consumed a couple of drinks. She didn't want to get too drunk too quickly, but she also wanted to appear friendly and gracious to her new acquaintances.

"Vodka and tonic, please." Gina replied.

"Who would have known? That's what we're drinking." Aaron replied with a grin on his face.

As Aaron headed towards the bar, Gina spoke to Jessica; "Looks like he will be gone a while. After that last dance number, the floor emptied and now the bar is really backed up."

"I guess we have some time to get to know each. So why is a cute girl like you still here by yourself at this hour? What happened to your friends? And all these guys. Surely they were hitting on you." inquired Jessica as she leaned forward to study Gina.

Gina bit her lower lip. She was a bit embarrassed to say why she and her friends were there, and why the rest of them had left. Then again, if she was right about Jessica and Aaron, then maybe the truth would help out.

"I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, especially to a stranger, but I suppose this is the reason a lot of people come here. My three girl friends and I came here looking for one-night hook-ups. You know, girls our age have needs. We all wanted a good, no strings attached, fuck." Gina surprised herself that she had been so candid. "The other three all got picked-up and have left. I'll won't see any of them until later tomorrow, or maybe Sunday, or even Monday." Gina knew that she would see her friends for lunch on Monday. They always met the Monday after such a Friday night to share the stories of their weekend sexual conquests.

"And you?" Jessica asked. "You must have had offers." Jessica was now intrigued by Gina who was very attractive with a sensual appeal. She felt a desire for Gina building and hoped the feelings were mutual. Jessica had never felt a physical sexual attraction for a female, but she did now. She could feel a throbbing in her groin, and her nipples were beginning to swell.

"Yeah, numerous guys, and girls, have made their move on me. None of those felt right." Gina paused a moment and then added in a sultry voice, "Maybe I'm looking for something different tonight." Again Gina surprised herself with by being so forthcoming. She could feel her body tingle with sexual excitement. 'Tonight could be really special' she thought to herself. There was a momentary, awkward pause.

At that moment the DJ started up a dance mix of Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" and many females flooded the dance floor. Gina decided to seize the opportunity to break the awkward moment.

"Let's go dance." she said while grabbing Jessica's hand and leading her out onto the dance floor. Very quickly they were dancing, moving their feet, hips, bodies and hands to the loud beat of the music. In the mob of moving bodies, the two ladies stayed close to each other, bumping hips, occasionally touching with hands, and circling each other in what some might call a dance of seduction.

Both ladies were having a blast. Jessica was impressed with the sensual dance moves of Gina. And Gina was impressed with how young and full of energy Jessica was moving. It wasn't that Jessica was that much older, but Jessica had given the impression that she was more mature and refined. And now she was shaking booty with the best of them.

Aaron returned with their drinks and sat at the table watching the two women dance. He thought about all that energy, and the moves each made. He could envision them together with him on the dance floor, or in their bed. The sexual thoughts filled his head, and his cock was throbbing.

When the dance number ended, Gina and Jessica headed back to their table. They held hands, as if they were close friends. Both appeared flushed.

"Wow! That was fun." Jessica exclaimed. "I haven't danced like that in some time."

"You were great out there. I love the way you move." Added Gina while considering what moves Jessica makes in the privacy of a bedroom.

They sat out the next dance, enjoyed their drinks, and chatted about the crowd in the club and on the dance floor. When the next song started, Jessica grabbed Aaron and said; "Now it's your turn to dance with me." as she pulled him out of the booth.

As Aaron stood, he in turn grabbed Gina's hand and pull her up out of the booth. "You're not getting a free show. You're joining us."

Gina was definitely up for more dancing and looking forward to seeing what Aaron could do on the dance floor. She was also intrigued by his phrase 'You're joining us.' and wondered if there was another meaning intended.

The trio joined the throngs on the dance floor and found a space of their own. Each was moving to the music, intending to show off their best moves. Gina and Jessica danced close together and frequently bumped each other's hip or ass. Aaron moved closer, to join the activities. The lively atmosphere was lowering their inhibitions and soon they were grinding on each other's body, and getting very personal.

When the dance number ended, Aaron leaned into his wife and gave her a big kiss. As they broke the kiss, he was looking at Gina who had been watching them closely. Gina immediately decided her next move and as Aaron stepped back from Jessica, Gina pulled Jessica into an embrace and kissed her.

Stepping back just a bit, but keeping their eyes locked upon Jessica's, Gina said; "Thanks for the dance. I hope there's more."

Jessica had been totally caught off guard by Gina's kiss. When the kiss broke she took a deep breath and replied "Great kiss. I hope there's more." as she winked at Gina. Jessica knew right then she wanted this girl. She hadn't ever thought of sex with another specific woman, but after that kiss she knew she wanted Gina. She could feel the tingling grow in her pussy.

Aaron wrapped an arm around each girl and moved them back towards their booth. They sat and each sipped their drink as there was a moment of silence between them.

"Do you two come here often?" Gina asked. "I don't recall ever seeing you here before."

Jessica was cuddled next to Aaron, but looking intently at Gina with seductive eyes. She replied; "It's our first time here. We too are looking for something a bit different tonight."

Gina was biting her lower lip trying to maintain control. She could feel the electricity between the three of them, her nipples were swelling and her pussy was tingling.

"What, or should I ask who, are you looking for?" Gina began with a sultry voice and a sparkle in her eyes. "I noticed your earlier activities this evening over by the bar."

"You were watching us?" Aaron exclaimed as he jumped into the conversation.

"Yes, I couldn't help but notice. I was curious so I watched for quite a while. It appeared that several ladies weren't interested."

"So you guessed what we were doing?" Jessica added. She was a bit embarrassed that anyone watching might have guessed their activities, but also excited that maybe Gina was interested.

"You could see we weren't being successful. We must admit this is our first time at this." Aaron said, aware that none of them had actually said what they were doing.

"So, will this be your first time picking up someone for a threesome? That is why you are here?" Gina's questions were more like statements, and directly to the point. Aaron and Jessica both nodded without vocally answering.

Gina wondered how inexperienced they were. She directed her next question directly to Jessica.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

Jessica was nervously running her fingers through her own hair. After a pause, she answered. "Nothing more than a kiss." She replied. Then realizing that could be ambiguous, she quickly added "On the mouth." as her checks flushed with embarrassment. They all nervously chuckled for a moment.

Gina knew what Jessica was thinking as she awkwardly tried to clarify things. Gina also was thinking about kissing a different set of lips.

"When you first came over here," Gina was now asking Aaron "were you only looking for a place to sit?" The question was very leading, hoping to the couple would make clear their intentions.

"I think you already know the answer." Aaron replied. "Our earlier attempts were not working, you appeared to be just what we are looking for, so we tried a different approach."

"And?" Gina said, begging the question.

Jessica leaned forward and took Gina's hand away from the glass she was holding. "Would you be interested in joining the two of us for more than just some drinking, dancing, and kissing?"

Gina's face lit up with a wide smile. "I think I would like that. Of course I've had sex with men, and I've occasionally had sex with women. But only one-on-one, never a threesome." She paused, then asked, "You are talking about having three way sex, aren't you? Nothing more kinky than that? No bondage or whips. No gang-bang. And definitely no filming anything."

Aaron leaned back, shocked by Gina's forthrightness. "Yes, that's right."

Jessica added "Definitely no filming or any that other stuff. We've never done this and just want to try it, a threesome, to see how it goes." Jessica's thong was definitely wet now as her pussy was becoming quite aroused.

"Your place? Tonight? Now?" Gina tried to clarify. She was becoming so horny that now she could hardly contain her eagerness.

Jessica and Aaron looked at each other with big grins on their faces and nodded to each other, a sign that they were in agreement. They had found a lover.

"Yes to all. Our place, as soon as you want to leave here." Aaron answered.

Gina had become very excited about the prospects for the night. She imagined what stories she would share with her friends at lunch on Monday. She practically jumped out of the booth as Aaron and Jessica also got out.

"Lead the way. I'll follow." Gina commanded.

- - - - -

Jessica and Aaron drove home in their car while Gina followed in her own car. Gina had been given the address, and was familiar enough with the apartments downtown to know where they lived, if their cars got separated along the way. Jessica and Aaron were excited that their fantasy dream appeared close to a reality. Each felt the tingles of excitement over their body, and each felt some amount of anxiety. They had never done anything like this before, and they didn't want to screw up their marriage just because they wanted to have sex with Gina.

"You're sure about this?" Aaron asked Jessica as he drove them home.

"Absolutely" Jessica replied, but she still wondered if she might get jealous watching Aaron fuck Gina, as she felt certain that would be happening.

"You know we can stop at any time, if you want." Aaron sensed the anxiety in his wife. He also was a bit anxious. "If anything doesn't feel right, if you think either of us have crossed the line, you just say 'Stop' and we will call it an evening and send Gina home."

Jessica loved that Aaron could sometimes be so thoughtful and understanding. "Thank you. I appreciate that. But I really want to do this. We really want to do this."

They three arrived about the same time in two cars. Soon they were entering Jessica's and Aaron's apartment.

As Aaron closed the door behind them, Gina pulled Jessica into a tight embrace and began kissing her passionately. Tongues were exploring the other's mouth, and hands were wandering over the other's body.

Jessica was incredibly excited by the passion of the moment. She almost wished that she and Gina were alone to enjoy each other sexually. But she knew that she and Aaron had planned this as a threesome, and Jessica had other reasons for making sure her husband had a great time.

The kiss was hot and went on, and on, and on. Their hands were groping the other's breasts and ass. The two females were moaning in lust for each other. Aaron stood off to the side and just watched in awe. His cock was hardening inside his pants, and he hoped they all would get naked soon.

Gina had deliberately engaged with Jessica first, for more than one reason. First, Gina thought that Jessica was really hot and Gina really wanted her. Second, she knew that Jessica was a virgin when it came to girl-girl sex. Gina wanted this to be really special for Jessica. And lastly, Gina hope they all would have many orgasms this night. She figured Aaron would require recovery time between O's, so together they needed to pace him. Besides, Gina intended to make the lovemaking with Jessica an extraordinary event, one that Aaron would enjoy watching.

Jessica's senses and thoughts were on overdrive. Gina's kisses and touches had Jessica's body on fire. Jessica could hardly believe how fantastic it felt to be making love to another woman, and they were still dressed. And knowing that Aaron was just a few feet away, and watching, raised the intensity even higher. As she was new to making love with a female, and new to sex with more than one person, she didn't know what to do next. So she followed Gina's lead and continued their kissing and touching.

But all that changed when Gina moved her hand up the inside of Jessica's thigh and then cupped the crotch of Jessica's panties.

"You're wet already. Should we move to the bedroom?" Gina asked, hoping that Jessica was as ready emotionally as she was physically.

Without replying verbally, Jessica pulled back from Gina, and turned to stand next to her. Wrapping her arm around Gina's waist, she led her soon-to-be lover to the bedroom. With her free hand, Jessica waved at Aaron to follow, which he eagerly did.

When they entered the bedroom, Gina immediately pulled Jessica into another passionate kiss. But this time Gina's hands were higher up Jessica's back where they found the zipper to Jessica's dress and began to slowly pull it down. Gina had parted the kiss and now stared into Jessica's eyes as she began to undress her, non-verbally asking if she should continue. Jessica smiled and offered no resistance.

With the zipper undone, Gina stepped back, Jessica lowered her arms and shoulders, and the dresses slipped down her body and pooled on the floor. Jessica stepped out of the dress and kicked off her shoes, standing in front of Gina while only wearing her black Lycra thong.

"You are really gorgeous Jessica." Gina said as she admired Jessica's curves, especially her pert, full breasts and nipples.

"Thank you." was all Jessica could say. Remembering that Aaron was with them, she looked over her shoulder at him leaning against the door frame. He smiled and nodded approval back at his wife.

Gina was standing, still fully clothed in front of Jessica, waiting for her to make the next move.

"Your turn." Gina prodded Jessica with a soft voice.

Jessica stared at Gina. She had never before undressed another female, especially in such a sexual charged moment. She quickly realized that Gina's clothing would be easy to remove, and that was probably intentional. Both her bustier and her mini skirt had a zipper down the front.

Without thinking much about what to remove first, Jessica began undressing Gina the same way she undressed herself, skirt first. She reached out and took the zipper of the short mini skirt in her fingers and slowly pulled it down. When it reached the bottom, the skirt fell completely open and dropped to the floor. Gina kicked the skirt away and also kicked off her shoes. Jessica could now see the delicate, pale pink silky thong that Gina was wearing. Hesitantly Jessica reached out and ran her finger tips over the thin fabric that separated her fingers from Gina's sex. This was the closest Jessica had ever come to sexually touching another female. Her body tingled in excitement. Gina spread her legs open a bit more and Jessica continued to caress her pussy.

Looking up into Gina's eyes, they kissed again. Each was fingering the other's pussy through the tiny thongs. They moaned as their arousal grew. Still near the door, Aaron was watching with great interest. He was rubbing his aching cock through his pants.

Gina moved her other hand to caress Jessica's breast. She loved the feel of the soft, warm flesh that filled her hand. This contact made Jessica realize that Gina was still wearing her bustier. She had more to remove.

Jessica stepped back and moment, which broke the contact of fingers on wet thongs. Using both hands she unzipped Gina's bustier and dropped it onto the floor. She softly cupped Gina's breasts with both hands.

"You feel amazing." Jessica said softly as she felt for the first time the breasts of another woman.

"Take your time." replied Gina enjoying the moment.

Gina stood there, while Jessica played with her breasts and toyed with her nipples. Gina loved the attention, not only from Jessica, but she was aware that Aaron was also watching with lust in his eyes. Her body tingled all over. She knew right then that this was that special adventure she sought.

There was an awkward pause. None of the three had experience in a threesome, so none knew exactly how they should interact. Each had their own sexual objectives, however there wasn't a known process for them to follow. Gina, recognizing this void, decided to take the lead, at least to get started. She placed a hand on Jessica's hip and nudged her back towards the bed. In a soft, sultry voice she said, "Why don't you lay down on the bed and prepare for an experience you will never forget."

While Jessica moved onto the bed, Gina turned to Aaron, stepped over to him and said, "I know this is her first time with another female. I want to make this special for her. Why don't you pull that chair over next to the bed and watch. After a while, you can join us. And, get naked. I want to see that cock of yours."

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers