Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

Aaron's cock was already becoming hard inside his pants. He was eager to watch and then join in the activities. He quickly stripped and pulled the chair next to their bed to watch.

Stepping back next to the bed, Gina looked down upon Jessica who was laying on her back in the middle of the bed. She got onto the bed and knelt next to Jessica, then leaned over to kiss her while she cupped her new lover's breast in her hand.

Jessica moaned in pleasure, her body tingling in sexual excitement as they were actually beginning to make love. Their kiss began as a soft kiss, but ripe with passion. Gina's hand fondled Jessica's tits, first one, then the other. She pulled and tweaked her nipples, causing Jessica to moan even more. Then Gina's hand moved down Jessica's body, over her taut tummy, and then over her panties.

Jessica began to tremble in pleasure, her hand holding Gina's body, their kisses growing in intensity, as the throbbing in her pussy became stronger.

Gina sat upright, back upon her ankles. "You need to lose these panties." she said as she pulled Jessica's black thong down her legs and over her feet. She was about to toss the tiny item on the floor when she noticed Aaron watching while slowly stroking his firm cock. Gina handed him his wife's wet thong, which he gladly accepted. Then Gina rolled over onto her own butt while pulling off her own panties which she also handed to Aaron. As she hoped, he took the panties and raised them to his nose to inhale her aroma. Gina smiled and winked at him, and then turned her attention to Jessica.

"Your husband is very fortunate. You are very beautiful and so sexy." Gina said to Jessica. Gina lay over Jessica, pressing her erect nipples against Jessica's, her fingers playing on Jessica's pussy, while they resumed their lustful kisses.

Jessica couldn't believe how her body tingled in excitement, and how her head was full of sexual thoughts. She had dreamt of making love with another female, and now it was actually happening. And they were doing so right in front of her husband. She stole a quick glance at Aaron who was grinning from ear to ear while holding his rock-hard cock in one hand. Jessica relaxed, fully content to let Gina continue to lead their activities.

Aaron was watching with great interest, and great expectations that soon he would be fucking both Gina and Jessica. He never imagined how erotic it would be to watch another female make love to his wife. And it was almost beyond belief that it was actually happening right here, right now, in front of his own eyes. His cock ached. It was so swollen. He gripped his manhood in one hand, feeling it pulse. Occasionally he would swipe the pre-cum leaking from the tip, and rub it over the engorged head, making him all the more aroused. He watched the two women, kiss and grope each other as they moved about on the bed. Aaron was grateful that both shaved down below and he was able to catch glimpses of their glistening wet, swollen lower lips. He licked his own lips in anticipation that soon he would be fucking those sweet pussies.

Gina broke her kiss with Jessica and moved down her body, kissing her neck, kissing her shoulders, and then trailing her tongue down her breasts to her nipples. She took one into her mouth and sucked on it, and then she sucked on the other.

"Oh god!" exclaimed Jessica as Gina licked and sucked her nipples. Gina's exploring fingers had found Jessica's very wet labia and were sliding over her slit. Jessica's breathing was deep and labored as she struggled to maintain control of her own body, a struggle she knew she was losing.

Gina's mouth left Jessica's breasts as she planted a series of kisses and gentle licks down her abdomen, over her mons, and to the wet mess of her vagina. Jessica's hands gripped the bed covers tightly as she struggled to control herself. She felt her body was about to explode. Gina gently touched the swollen, sensitive lips with her mouth and tongue.

Aaron watched as Gina moved down the bed and between Jessica's legs. Jessica has propped up her head with a pillow and was also watching Gina, as well as her husband holding his hard meat. Gina was just about to lower her face into Jessica's pussy when she noticed Jessica glancing at Aaron.

"He has been very patient, hasn't he?" Gina stated. "Maybe he deserves a little treat before we get really serious. May I?"

Jessica didn't really know what Gina had in mind, but she was in no condition to discuss what that was, or even to object, as long as Gina returned her attentions to Jessica's burning pussy soon. Jessica nodded an agreement to Gina.

Aaron was sitting in a chair right next to the bed. Gina didn't have to move very far before she could replace his hand with her own hand wrapped around his cock. Leaning over, she took the bulbous head into her mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Aaron threw back his head and moaned.

"You stay nice and hard for us." Gina told Aaron as she pulled after giving his cock a quick 30 second blowjob. "I have big plans for you later." She said as she turned her attentions back to his wife's pussy.

Pressing her tongue flat on Jessica's lower lips, she could feel them throbbing as the blood pulsed through them. She could taste the sex juices that were both a bit tangy and a bit sweet.

"You taste delicious." She murmured into Jessica's sex center. She ran her tongue up the left labia and down the right. The next pass was straight up the center, parting the lips and allowing her tongue to scoop out some of the heavenly nectar.

Jessica moaned in pleasure. Gina moaned at the taste. Aaron moaned at the eroticism of the girl-girl action for which he had a front row seat.

With an increasing fervor, Gina began to lick the delectable pussy. She would alternate sets of licks over and between the lips with swirling the tip of her tongue around Jessica's clit which had begun to swell and poke out from its clitoral hood.

Jessica considered Aaron a great lover who used many skills and techniques to arouse her and deliver earth shattering orgasms. Besides knowing how to use his larger than average cock, he was talented with his fingers, mouth, and tongue. But none of this prepared Jessica for the oral attentions of Gina. Gina just had the special sense of what was needed; where, when, and how.

"Oh my GOD!" Jessica was almost screaming. "THAT feels SO great!" Her grip on the bedcovers was so tight that her knuckles were white. She couldn't believe how electrified her body felt as so many of her senses were on overload. And, knowing that her husband was so close and watching made the whole experience even more thrilling.

Aaron decided that he wasn't sitting on the sidelines any longer. He moved onto the bed next to his wife and began kissing her. His hand found her breast, caressed the smooth curvature, and played with her nipples. Jessica moaned into Aaron's mouth as their tongues passionately wrestled with the other's.

Then Jessica felt Gina's fingers enter her vagina and explore her inner walls. The intensity of the sensations grew even greater. Gina had curled her fingers upward and were pressing against that special sensitive spot.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" she yelled as Gina's fingers rubbed her g-spot while Gina's tongue pressed on her over-sensitized clit.

"I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her body began to convulse in a tremendous orgasm, the likes of which she had never experienced before. Her arms and legs thrashed about uncontrollably while Gina did everything she could to keep her mouth locked upon Jessica's pussy. Aaron's hand continued to hold Jessica's breast while his thumb rubbed a nipple.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She uttered in rapid fire followed by a series of deep breaths. Gina and Aaron held their places while Jessica's orgasm controlled her body.

Then Aaron cuddled next to his wife while her orgasm receded.

Jessica finally released her tense muscles and relaxed on the bed. Her body felt like jello. She open her eyes to see both Aaron and Gina watching her.

"Fucking incredible!" was all she could whisper.

Gina moved up next to Jessica and cuddled against her on the other side. They kissed a slow, passionate kiss. Jessica could taste her own cum inside Gina's mouth and all over her lips.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, lover. You're delicious."

Looking over at Aaron, Gina was getting more aroused by the size of his cock. While Gina had fucked many men, it was likely that she never had a cock that thick. Thinking about how that would feel inside herself made her pussy quiver in anticipation. She expected to be stretched to the point of some pain and extreme pleasure.

Turning back to the satiated Jessica, Gina spoke, "Your husband has been very patient, but I think he needs some serious attention. May I?"

Jessica looked up at her husband's face and smiled. Then she nodded approval to Gina.

Gina moved over Jessica and Aaron to the other side of the bed while the other two moved back the other way so that Aaron was now in the middle of the bed. Aaron began to rise up but Gina gently pushed him down onto his back.

"I'm on top for this ride, lover boy." Gina said as she wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked him. It was an unnecessary action as his cock was already very hard. With her other hand she fingered her pussy to insure it was still quite wet. Eating Jessica's pussy had made Gina very horny. Swinging her leg over Aaron's lap, she rose up fully upright on her knees and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her sex.

Jessica had shifted onto her side and moved over a bit to give Gina some room. Jessica's hand was on Aaron's chest as she looked first at his face, and then down to where Gina's pussy was about to engulf his cock. She was honestly excited that Aaron would be fucking such a sexy, beautiful woman, and that she, Jessica, would be there to watch. She felt no jealousy whatsoever. It was all about raw, erotic fun.

Aaron was excited beyond belief. His fantasy of fucking another woman was about to happen, and with the complete blessing of his wife. His cock throbbed in anticipation. He hoped that Gina's pussy would have little problem accepting his size, but he expected her to be very tight.

Gina held his cock with one hand and placed her other hand on top of Jessica's hand on Aaron's chest to steady herself. Looking back and forth at the faces of Aaron and Jessica, she knew things were a 'Go'.

"Let's do this." Gina pronounced as she took a deep breath and lowered herself onto Aaron's pole. The bulbous head spread her lips and entered. She paused and took another breath. 'Not too bad.' she thought while feeling him stretch her. She rose up a bit and then descended even more, taking about a third of his length inside. She felt just a little pain, and a lot of quivering excitement. Her juices were flowing generously, making the impalement easier.

Slowing bouncing up and down, she took more and more of his cock into her love canal. Her hand no longer held his cock and she placed it upon Aaron's chest with her other hand. Realizing that she had shut her eyes, she opened then and looked down on the smiling face of her lover. She smiled back and then looked at Jessica who appeared enthralled by their sexual intercourse. Soon, after several bounces, she hit bottom as her ass felt the skin of his lap, and her pussy was filled, quivering in sexual excitement while feeling a tinge of pain from being stretch so far.

Gina leaned forward and kissed Aaron with a brief passion filled kiss. Sitting back upright she began to rise and fall upon his great shaft while moaning in pleasure. One hand helped steady her and with the other hand she reached out to Jessica and touched her hip, attempting to complete a connection between the three.

Aaron was in heavenly bliss. Gina's hot, wet pussy felt so fucking good, very similar to Jessica's pussy, other than Gina's was a bit tighter. He figured that was to be expected. After Gina had kissed him, he pulled Jessica closer and began kissing her. What a fantastic thrill to be kissing his wife while being fucked by another female.

While Jessica loved kissing her husband, she had more interest in their new lover. She pulled away from Aaron's kisses and sat up on her knees, but turned more towards Gina. She watched with great interest as Gina fucked Aaron, his cock sliding in and out of Gina's wet pussy. Jessica loved how Gina's lovely breasts, likely a 34C, were very firm and bounced very little as her body rose and dropped. Jessica reached out a hand, cupped Gina's breast, and also played with her nipple.

"Oh fucking yes!" Gina exclaimed at Jessica's fondling. 'Don't stop."

Jessica's hand was all over Gina, not only feeling her tits, but her shoulders, sides, hips, and taut tummy. Her fingers slid down lower and felt Aaron's hard and wet cock sliding between Gina's puffy wet lips. They all groaned together at the sensations. Jessica was actually excited to feel Aaron's cock slid in and out of another woman's pussy. It was all so erotic.

"Fuck! This is fucking unbelievable." exclaimed Aaron as his arousal rose. He was so fucking horny and knew it wouldn't be long before he emptied his balls into her pussy. Aaron and Gina were both taking short breaths of air as their activities became faster and harder.

"Cum for me." Said Jessica as her finger tip began to stroke Gina's exposed clit. She was speaking to both of them. Jessica was aroused herself and really wanted to witness first-hand the orgasms that were coming for both Aaron and Gina.

"Oh Fuck. . . . . Oh Fuck. . . . . Oh Fuck" Aaron was saying between breaths.

"Oh my God! . . . Oh my God!" replied Gina as she felt her pussy ache in a way that she knew her own orgasm was near.

Gina was thrusting herself down upon Aaron's hard cock with all her might as Aaron was thrusting up into her. The whole bed was shaking from their violent movements. Jessica had one hand on Gina's clit and grabbed Gina's breast with her other hand, pinching, twisting, and pulling a nipple.

"OH! FUCK!" screamed Gina as her orgasm slammed into her. Her vagina muscles clenched as much as they could around his cock. She stopped bouncing and froze in motion, her whole body trembling uncontrollably.

This immediately sent Aaron over the top and his cock swelled and exploded inside Gina's cunt, flooding her with massive jet after jet of his cum. "FUCK!" he screamed as his cock pumped load after load of his hot sticky spunk deep inside her.

"OH! FUCK!" Gina screamed again at the incredible feeling of Aaron's hard cum shots deep inside her cunt.

They all froze, breathing deeply.

Jessica realized that she too had an orgasm. The highly charged eroticism of Aaron and Gina's intercourse had set her off and caused her pussy to tremble and flow with her fluids. She needed to kiss someone, and Gina's face was closest. Jessica gave Gina a big, wet, passionate kiss that lasted nearly a minute. Then she kissed her husband with an equally passionate kiss.

"Damn! That was intense!" Jessica said.

After a few moments and the effects of their orgasms was receding, Gina rolled off of Aaron and flopped onto her back next to him. Jessica saw Aaron's slightly softened cock completely covered in a mix of his spunk and Gina's cum. Without pausing, she grabbed the cock around the base and began to lick and suck all the fluids off him. The moment was so naughty, so erotic, and the taste was so incredible, that she could feel her pussy quake in more mini orgasms.

"Fucking fantastic." Aaron murmured as he gently stroked the hair on his wife's head. As to not ignore Gina, who gave him this incredible orgasm, he turned his head to her and kissed her, long and tenderly while his wife sucked his cock. 'Fucking incredible' he thought to himself.

Soon Aaron was dozing off in post coital bliss.

Jessica was still feeling the sexual excitement of the moment and turned her attentions to Gina. Moving away from Aaron, she moved over and laid on top of Gina. They hugged and kissed each other tenderly.

"Thank you for joining us." Jessica spoke. "This has been hotter and wilder than I could imagine."

"It has been fucking fabulous." replied Gina. "I hope were not finished." she added.

This last statement sparked Jessica's libido and she gave a sultry smile to Gina.

"I'm more than willing to continue. But I think Aaron will sit this out a while." Jessica added with a wink.

Jessica then began exploring Gina's body from the top down with kisses and licks. She kissed her mouth, her chin, and her neck. Little licks placed just below Gina's ear produced moans of satisfaction. While kissing her neck, Jessica's hand began fondling Gina's breast. Jessica loved the feel of her lover's soft tender flesh in her hand. As Jessica's mouth moved down to a breast, her hand slid down to Gina's wet slit.

Jessica wanted so badly to make love to another female. To fully do so, she needed to orally pleasure her. The opportunity with Gina was at hand. It was time to for Jessica to eat her first pussy. She hadn't really expected the first pussy she ate to be full of Aaron's sticky cum. However, she had just cleaned her husband's cock coated in a mixture of Aaron's cum and Gina's juices. The taste would be familiar.

The thought of her mouth upon Gina's wet, messy pussy made her own pussy tingle. 'Yes, I can do this. I want to do this.' she thought to herself as she slid further down Gina's sexy body. As she positioned herself between Gina's spread thighs, Jessica lowered her mouth to Gina's sex. She was pleased that Gina was shaved smooth, and Jessica could inspect the swollen labia, covered in fluids. She extended her tongue and swiped slowly up the length of Gina's slit.

"Mmmm" they both moaned in unison.

All week, since she and her husband had broached the subject of a threesome, Jessica had thought about licking a pussy and how she would do that. She paid attention to the techniques Aaron used upon her own pussy and then tried what she enjoyed upon Gina. She took long, slow, soft licks of the flesh, pulling the excess fluids into her mouth. She waited to lick Gina's clit, choosing to first explore the depths of her vagina by inserting her tongue deeper and deeper. She discovered lots of Aaron's cum, and pulled it out with her tongue and into her own mouth. 'How hot. How erotic.' she thought.

Gina was loving the attention of the rookie pussy eater, and knew how to direct Jessica to do more. She placed her hand on Jessica's head and pulled it more firmly against her sex.

"My pussy is burning with desire. Fuck me hard with your tongue and fingers." Gina directed Jessica.

Wishing to please her first female lover, Jessica's tongue began to lick around Gina's clit while she inserted one finger, and then a second into Gina's slit. Her curled fingertips stroked Gina's g-spot just as her tongue licked forcefully over Gina's exposed clit.

"Oh, YES!" Gina exclaimed as she grabbed Jessica's head with both hands and pulled her even harder into her pussy.

Jessica was really enjoying this sexual pleasure experience, now from the giving end instead of from the receiving end. She licked with increased gusto and fucked Gina's pussy harder with her fingers. With her other hand she held Gina's ass to maintain contact as Gina started humping her hips as she enthusiastically received the pleasure Jessica gave her.

"Fuck me, Fuck me!" Gina said between gasps for air, as her ass bounced up and down on the bed.

Jessica inserted a third finger inside Gina's very wet love canal and shoved them inside as far as she could. Then she took Gina's clit into her mouth and bit it, setting off an explosion inside her lover.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Yelled Gina as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her body. Gina thrashed about uncontrollably on the bed while Jessica held on and kept licking and finger fucking.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers