Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" Gina commanded as she shoved Jessica away from her over stimulated, throbbing sex.

Sitting back upon her heals, Jessica smiled in satisfaction at her first pussy eating effort. She gently placed the flat of her palm upon Gina's pussy, as if to ease the continued twitching in her body and limbs.

"It appears my wife eats pussy as well as I do." commented Aaron as he lay on his side, his head propped up on a bent arm. He had been awakened by the physical love making of Gina and Jessica and just laid there silently as he watched.

"I'll let you practice your pussy eating on me a bit later." Jessica said in a comeback as she winked at her husband. Then she lay on top on Gina, kissing her on the mouth, and caressing her body.

"That was an incredible double fuck you two administered." Gina said as her orgasm finally waned away. "This may be my first threesome, but I think it will be very difficult for any other couple to top what you two just did to my body. Fucking incredible."

Jessica moved to lay beside Gina as she continued to gently kiss her lips and caress her breasts. Aaron scooted over and spooned behind his wife, kissing her neck and shoulder while his hand roamed up and down her hip and thigh. They lay together for many minutes in the afterglow of some fabulous sex.

Aaron had recovered from his previous orgasm. His cock began to enlarge while pressed into the crack of his wife's ass.

"Are you trying to start something?" Asked Jessica as she pushed back against Aaron, rolling him onto his back. Then Jessica rolled over to face Aaron and took his semi-hard cock in her hand.

Gina raised up and looked over Jessica at Aaron, or more specifically at Jessica's hand around his cock.

"Getting up for another round?" Gina asked. "I think we can help with that." As she spoke she moved around the foot of the bed to the other side. Now Aaron lay in the middle of the bed between the two ladies.

Gina positioned her head down low, next to his manhood, and began to lick the head of his cock. She could taste the remnants of her own dried fluids on his flesh. And she remembered how good it felt to have her cunt filled by his large cock.

"Mmmmm." she moaned as she brushed Jessica's hand away. "You should come lick this with me." Gina said to Jessica. "I've seen porn flicks where two girls give head to a guy. Let's do that."

Jessica moved and placed her head on the other side of Aaron's cock and joined Gina in licking it. The two were clumsy at first, but developed a rhythm together. Their mouths moving up and down the opposite sides on his cock in unison. Aaron laid his head back and moaned in pleasure. Who was he to interrupt such attention.

The pattern of oral pleasure changed so that one was sucking the head while the other licked the shaft or his balls. Then they would switch positions of who sucked the head while the other licked, and eventually back to each licking a side, together in unison. It didn't take long before Aaron had a hard erection.

While the girls were giving attention to his cock, Aaron slipped a hand between Jessica's legs and was fingering her pussy. Just as his arousal was growing and he was getting hard, her arousal was growing and she was becoming very wet.

Gina was aware of their interactions. "I think someone's pussy needs this hard cock." she said as she backed up to give Aaron and Jessica some space.

Taking charge, Aaron got up and moved his wife onto her back. He spread her legs and knelt between them. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her sex towards his cock while Gina's hand positioned his cock-head at Jessica's entrance. Knowing that his wife was wet and able to take the girth of his dick, he slowing slid fully into her in one smooth motion.

Jessica gasped as she was suddenly filled with his thick, hard meat. Kneeling upright, Aaron took each of her legs and put them over his shoulders. His large hands held her by the hips as he started to slowly, and very deliberately fuck his wife.

Gina laid next to them and began kissing Jessica in a full, open mouth kiss, while she played with Jessica's nipples.

Very soon Jessica was moaning and moving to sensual stimulation of Aaron and Gina.

"I'm going to fuck you really good." Said Aaron, knowing that he would have a lasting erection. He also knew that Jessica loved a good, hard fuck and that is what he intended to give her.

The three kept up the sexual activity for several minutes. Each had started to gasp for air, and a sheen of sweat appeared on both Jessica and Aaron. Gina was now loving her role as the third in this threesome. She moved her hand from Jessica's nipple down to where Aaron had her pussy stretched wide open. When Gina began to play with Jessica's clit, all hell broke loose.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!" screamed Jessica as an orgasm, like she had never felt before, began deep inside her and rushed outward to all parts of her body. She lost control and thrashed about as her whole body was consumed in violent muscle spasms. Her vagina locked around Aaron's cock and clenched several times, which triggered Aaron's second climax of the night.

He took a deep breath and his cock shot load after load of his thick, sticky cum into his wife's pussy. He stayed motionless while his cock continue to pump out his milky seed.

Gina continued to twiddle Jessica's clit, but her hand was quickly knocked away by Jessica's hand.

"OhmyGod. . . . . OhmyGod. . . . . OhmyGod." Jessica continued between gasps for air as her body continued to spasm in a long, continuous rolling orgasm.

Gina backed away and just watched in amazement. She had never seen another woman have such a powerful and lasting orgasm. Aaron stay motionless, still up on his knees, her legs over his shoulders, and his cock buried inside her. His orgasm was over well before hers. As Jessica's orgasm finally began to recede, he lowered her legs to the bed and slowly withdrew his cock. Then he laid down next to his wife and cuddled and kissed her.

"Absolutely amazing." one said as they both appeared to drift into slumber.

Gina sat on the side and smiled. Her first threesome had been an incredible evening which was drawing to a close. She considered if she was welcomed to stay, and possible play more in the morning? Or should she quietly leave and call it a night? She had wanted a new type of adventure, and indeed she had a fantastic one, one she would remember for years.

Looking over at the couple on the bed, they had fallen asleep in each other arms. Gina decided it was time to leave. She visited the bathroom, peed, and cleaned up as well as she could. She brushed out her hair and used a tissue to tidy up her makeup.

Returning to the bedroom she found her clothes and dressed. Next she pulled the covers over the sleeping couple. In the kitchen she took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and then left a brief note on the counter.

"Thanks for a wonderful night.

Maybe we'll do this again.

Gina"

Standing at the door, she was about to leave the apartment when she stopped, and returned to the kitchen counter.

She added her phone number onto the bottom of the note.

And then she left with a big grin on her face.