Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else... Mirrors, ha! I'm glad the mirror thing is false as well. I would the most obvious give away and so far humans still believe that we are myth. Come on if this was true, YouTube would be flooded with vids of it.

7.

Powers? Let me see...

I can see pretty well in the dark. And that's pretty much it...

Nah just kidding, powers, yup I have lots of them.

For instance I'm clearly much faster than before. How much? It's hard to tell. I believe it depends on the time of the day. During daytime, I can run pretty fast if I have to, faster than anyone I know. During the night it's completely something else. I'm not Louis that can turn on the light in the room and get back to sit in front of you in the blink of an eye but, once, I managed to catch up with a car that was running away from me at full speed. I think there's also a question of motivation and probably the time since my last feeding affects that too. For strength, stamina and all the other physical feats, we're more or less on the same structure.

Flying? No or at least if I can I don't know how.

Turning into bats and wolfs and all that... Nope neither. How could you fit so much me in so little bat?

The mesmerizing gaze, I'm not too good at it. I can influence people to do things they would have done, not force them to jump from a bridge for instance. What I can do but it's more or less unconscious, is make you forget about things and this is not limited to my victims. For instance, I'm in the locker room of my school, it's lunch break and I'm having a little fun with Amalia the head cheerleader. You step in and you find us, her totally under spell of my saliva and fangs, legs spread, her pink panties on her ankle and me a bit sheepish, between said legs, the face covered in her blood. I can promise you that the moment you step out of the locker room, you won't remember why you were screaming your lungs out...

My saliva, that's a great thing. First, it has curing properties. This way I can rip your throat out - well not exactly, if I rip your throat out you bleed and die - but I can stick my fangs into your arteries, take what I need and then leave you with only two nasty but small bruises separated by a couple of inches. Second, there are the best aphrodisiac on the market, whether you ingest it when I kiss you or it goes directly into your blood flow when I bite you, you'll have the strongest hard-on of your life if you're a guy or you'll be squirming of pleasure if you're a girl. It's quite useful with all those premature ejaculators out there. I can guarantee you that.

For the immortality thing, I must be honest I don't know, it has been a couple of months so I really couldn't tell you. What I have is great healing abilities, nearly Wolverine like. I have been stabbed, thrown through a window, run over by a train, shot, twice and I'm still here. And actually no scars to brag about it. So I'm really hard to kill, now will I live forever...

8.

-How about turning me?

-Turning you? Anne don't be stupid, you're a figment of my imagination...

Now if your question is if I bite you will you turn? The answer is no. If I give you my blood, will you turn? The answer is still no. If I give you my blood after bleeding you. No again. I know I tried and it didn't work, sadly.

To be honest I don't have a clue on how to turn a human into a vampire. Is it genetics? I don't know, I fed from mom once and she didn't turn. Is it something else something magic, a ritual? Once again I don't know ... but I doubt it.

I can't tell you. I'd love to find out but I don't know where to look. All the crap in books is usually fiction and my maker I haven't been able to lay a hand on him...

9.

What about telling me what happened to you today, I'm your diary after all...

Good point there. So let's start by putting a date to this...

May 12th

Okay, so Anne, today was more or less a regular day. Mom dragged me out of bed. I think that she's starting to get used to my nocturnal habits. The finals are in three weeks from now and I can't bust them. I've been using part of my nights to study and I managed to correct the trend of bad marks that followed my transformation.

I had a quick breakfast, recently I'm into coffee and waffles. The hot coffee reminds me of blood and I think that caffeine has a slight effect on me and the waffles are to make Mom happy. On the way to school I met with Lila, we talked about University answers. She got one positive from a local institution. She said it would be better because this way she would stay to live with her parents, but I know that she's actually pretty disappointed. I can't blame her.

When we finally arrived at school the bell was ringing so we rushed into our respective classrooms. The morning was quite dull. At noon, I went to the locker room, tucked myself on a bench and started to sleep. When I woke up, Amalia, the head cheerleader was going through her locker.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied.

I think Amalia is getting a bit addicted to my bite. Not consciously, of course, she never remembers when I feed off her. But she must have associated those meetings we have in the locker room with fading memories of extreme pleasure, and of course with her panties being soaked. She has been sneaking on me like this for the last few months. I don't want to take too much from her because despite her bad attitude she's a nice girl deep down and although I am a vampire, I don't like to kill people, at least not the ones that don't deserve it. Mind you the notion of deserving is quite relative.

Since my last feeding from her was around the beginning of last week I decided to have a quick bite before we both had to go back to class.

"Hey Amy, do you have a soap to lend me?"

I love Amalia's beauty cabinet. Her father works in a perfume store and she always has those delicious small round French soaps bar that come in all colors and aromas.

"A soap?"

"Yes I forgot mine at home and I seriously need to hit the showers."

She looked at me puzzled as I slowly bended her will for her to join me.

"Yes of course," she finally said, "I was actually going to take a shower myself."

There you go.

A few minutes later we were both naked in the large shared showers. Her hair full of shampoo, I looked at her. I really love Amalia's body. All the exercise... I stepped out of my shower and joined her under hers.

"Sandra!"

She tried to protest but I could feel that the same part of her subconscious that forces her to come and wake me up every other day to get her fix is telling her to let it slide. With my fingers I brushed through her long wet hair. I tip toed to reach her lips and planted a quick silencing kiss on her lips. I let her go. To the aroma of the French soap mixed the most delicious fragrance, the smell of the pussy of fresh young girl blossoming. She parted her lips and let out a faint moan.

I didn't check my watch and I didn't have clue how long I had slept, not wanting to be late to Geology class, I decided to take the quick route. I dropped to my knees, lifted her leg and slipped a couple of fingers into her magical cave. She stretched back in pleasure offering me her perfectly shaven pubis just a few inches away from my face. I could have bitten her there but I turned around, lifted my lip and sank my fangs into her thigh.

The thigh is a good place to bite, no bones, a great artery and so close to the delicious smell of that intimate place we all have. The pubis on the other hand is bit harder to bite. On top of that Amalia is a squirter and I'm not too fond of my blood ending up mixed with too abundant vaginal secretions. A bit gives it flavor but too much will drown the taste.

Amalia was quite happy with my choice as she made it abundantly clear tearing a couple of strands of hair from my skull. Her blood is quite pure, not yet polluted by the drugs and fat the rest of the kids abuse off today. After a few seconds I licked the wound and let her leg go.

I stepped out of her shower and went to mine. I cleaned, dried myself and got dressed. When the bell rang, Amalia was still looking blankly at the wall. I smiled before rushing into the hallways toward the biology lab.

The rest of the afternoon went uneventful. After school I came back home and had a nap. My mother woke me up for dinner. After the news, I excused myself for the evening and then I started studying.

Around three, I was browsing through a box of things that Dad took down from the attic last weekend for me to sort and either throw, sell or keep and I found this old diary that my aunt offered to me on a birthday a few years ago. It has a smiling witch riding her broom, a large pumpkin and a caped Dracula on the cover.

I start to write and that's how you were born, my dear Anne...

Anyway I need to sleep for a bit, hopefully I can write something tomorrow, or maybe the next day.

Good night Anne.

10.

May 15th

I'm sorry I didn't write to you over the weekend but I was quite busy. We went on a camping trip with Helen, Lila, their respective boyfriends, Freddy and Quentin and this new guy, Tomas. I guess wanted to hook me up with him... The intentions were good but I'd rather not keep a boyfriend at the moment. It might be interesting and funny to try it in the future but I doubt I can manage my time with such a burden with the exams coming and my already fully booked schedule.

So we left on Saturday morning, we drove to the mountains in Lila's father car. It's a big minivan from the sixties. It broke down but Lila is quite good with her hands and she had it running in no time. Well at least that's what they told me because I slept all the way to our camping site.

A bump in the road woke me up. According to the sun and my watch it was nearly three in the afternoon. We stopped in a clearing overseeing the forest. Helen and Freddy wandered into the forest to get wood for the fire and Lila and Quentin went for water. I was left alone with Tomas. We started setting up the tents for our little retreat, four of them around what would a large campfire, a large table to protect our food from the predacious ants and the back of the truck open on a pretty decent bar. It took us half an hour to have everything ready and then we waited for the other four. We sat looking at the forest.

The idea of this trip had come from Lila. It was supposed to be our last weekend of freedom before the last run towards the finals, so she insisted that we go this place where she had spent so many weekends as a kid with her parents. Helen's parents took some convincing, mine didn't has I had started to bring back good marks again. Of course none of the parents new that there were going to be boys, mine wouldn't have cared but Lila's and Helen's might have ruined our plans had they known.

Tomas was nice. A few months ago I would have probably considered the option of dating him but now... Anyway, he told me that his parents had moved from California because of his dad's work, he was to take over a little wood factory a few miles away from the city. I listened to him and answered his questions as well as I could. For a moment, I managed to forget about my condition and I must confess that it was quite pleasant. Quentin and Lila were the first to come back, soon followed by Helen and Freddy. After a couple of hours we were out of beers and we attacked the liquors of a more dangerous capacity.

The sun fell over the forest and the boys prepared the barbecue. We had dinner and then we sat around the fire. Helen had been horny all afternoon; I could smell it so when a little bit later Freddy and her took the excuse of getting more wood to sneak out into the forest, I knew what they were up to. The stench of her pussy had me salivating all afternoon and five minutes later I stood up arguing for an urgent call of nature. I followed them into the woods. My heightened senses allowed me to find their track in no time.

Between the large roots of an old oak, I spotted them laying on a bed of fresh moss, kissing. Freddy was on top of Helen a hand in her pants. I stood there and observed them as Helen reached her first orgasm. I approached them silently until I was just behind them. I cleared my throat. They jumped, Freddy's hand left my friend's pussy with a delicious wet noise and Helen tried to cover her breasts by pulling on her sweatshirt.

I kneeled as they looked at me with both shame and rage in their eyes. I bent and kissed Helen's lips, instantly putting her under my spell. Her eyes rolled back for a second as a wave of pleasure took over her. Freddy was about to protest but I gently laid a finger over his lips as Helen started to nibble on my neck. My hand fell on the hard rod that was trying to get free of his shorts. I smiled. Helen's mouth trailed up my neck and she started to suck on my earlobe.

I closed the gap between me and Freddy and I gave him a long kiss. He was now under my control too. I started stroking him. I could feel he was close but I didn't mind. The moment he was about to come, I pulled on the waistband of his shorts to release him and left him spread his seed all over Helen's breast. The remains of my saliva in his system forced almost instantly a second erection on him. From experience I knew this one would last longer so I forced him to take me from behind. I pushed Helen deeper into the soft moss and my finger slid into her wetness. My mouth found its way to her breast and my fangs tore the skin just on the edge of her brown areola.

Blood vessels in the breast are many but they are tiny and therefore there's not much blood to be taken from there. On the other hand, biting someone there will be extremely enjoyable for her and I find the tits to be quite pleasant to suck on... They were made for that after all.

Helen's blood was deliciously sweet and I came the moment it ran down my throat. My pussy squeezed around Freddy's cock before letting him go with a strong stream of squirt. He moaned before coming into my guts.

I was the first to walk back to the camp. Lila, already pretty far gone, made fun of me for taking so long. I quickly turned the tables around and laughed with Tomas and Quentin about her not holding her liquor. Helen and Freddy walked out of the woods twenty minutes later. They looked a bit lost but since I had left them more or less in the same position as I had found them they didn't seem to recall about me joining them, they reeked of sex and sweat. Their smell mixed with the scent of the burning wood soon made me horny and thirsty again.

I offered everyone to play spin the bottle. They laughed saying it was a child's game but after some discussion, Lila stood up and went for one of the empty vodka bottles at the back of the minivan. Since I had proposed the game everyone insisted for me to spin the bottle first. Tomas forced Quentin to switch sides since he was directly to my left. He stared at me smiling and I winked. But he wasn't the first one to fall.

Inadvertently the bottle designated Lila to his right. The guys started cheering as I made my way to her wiggling my ass around. I hadn't fed from Lila for a long while but I still remembered the first time we had kissed, in the park. She was uneasy but as soon as my lips rubbed against hers she closed her eyes remembering the pleasure too. I went back to my spot and waited for the bottle to come back to me. Lila, already started up by my kiss, left her hand on Quentin's leg. She wasn't ready to go for his dick yet but I knew it wouldn't take long.

The bottle span four times before pointing back at me. Lila kissed Freddy. Freddy kissed Tomas, we all laughed. Tomas, in retaliation, forgot about me and span the bottle towards Helen. Helen kissed Quentin. And finally Quentin crawled back to my lips. I went for Helen then, taking the time to enjoy the taste of Freddy' cum still lingering in her mouth. At that point Lila's hands were inside Quentin and Tomas shorts. Within minutes, Quentin and Freddy joined Helen and Lila under my control. It took nearly ten more minutes to get to lick Tomas' lips but under the shy hand of Lila he was already horny as hell.

The bottle ended up in the fire and our clothes piled up at the edge of the light. Lila fucked Quentin, Quentin fucked me, Helen got fucked by all three guys as I drank Lila's blood from her pussy, Tomas fucked me and Helen, Lila fucked Quentin and Freddy, Freddy fucked me while Helen and Lila kissed each other, their butts torn respectively by Tomas and Quentin. I drank from everyone and it went on all night. The first lights of day saw me carrying everyone to their respective tents.

I woke up around two in the afternoon. Lila was shaking my sleeping bag, she told me that they were all packed and ready to go. I turned around to find a sleeping Tomas by my side. I had left him in the fourth tent but I guess he had crawled back to me at some point during my sleep.

Nobody seemed to remember what had happened after the bottle had started to spin. But I guess that everybody's sore genitalia made them suspect of something. As I was reputed to be the one who held her alcohol best they all tried to have me spill the beans but I told them a nice little prude story about everyone going to sleep around three AM.

I slept all the way back home.

I'm going to study now and get a couple of hours of sleep before going to school.

Anne I must confess that this idea of diary is just great. I would have hated not to be able to tell anyone about this weekend.

Good night dearest Anne.

Talk to you soon.

11.

Anne, I think I'm in deep shit...

-Date?

Sorry...

May 16th

Anne I think I'm in trouble... There's something wrong with both Lila and Helen.

12.

Let's start with Lila

Anne, Lila is onto me.

How could it be? I don't have a clue but yesterday morning when I arrived at school Lila was sitting in a corner of schoolyard and when I approached her, she stood up and walked away. She looked terrified. At first I didn't understand and I thought I was mistaken.

A bit later during literature class - it's one of the classes we share - she would normally be sitting next to me only this time she arrived really late and she sat by the door. I tried to follow her the moment the bell rang but when I reached the corridor she was nowhere to be seen. I went back to class and the rest of the morning passed really slowly. At lunch instead of going for my nap I looked around for her. She wasn't in cafeteria, she wasn't in the yard, she wasn't in the library, so I went on looking around for her. Finally as I was losing hope I picked up her scent and followed it to the bathrooms.

I entered, the last stall was closed and I could hear silent sobs coming from there.

"Lila?" I asked, "Are you in there..."

"No," her voice was shaking with fear.

"Lila, come on don't be a child, come out and talk."

"No go away, leave me alone..."

"Lila, you've got to tell me what's wrong with you..."

I hate it when a friend of yours tells you that everything is fine when it's obvious that everything is clearly not fine.

"I'm fine leave me alone."

"Lila, I'm your friend you've got tell me what's wrong."

"No you're not my friend, you are a monster, leave me please, don't ever talk to me again..."

I stood there shocked. How could she know? How was it possible?

And then it all came back to me. Contrary to what I told you yesterday, over the little orgy this weekend, I did not feed on everyone. I fed on everyone but her...

I could perfectly picture the scene, I had already fed from everyone and Lila's neck was a few inches from my fangs. I was about to strike when out of nowhere I can feel someone's hands spreading my butt cheeks and just second later a dick penetrates deeply into my ass. Caught by surprise, I looked back and saw Tomas smiling at me. The moment I turned around again Lila was out of my reach on her knees sucking on Quentin's dick. Tomas was actually doing such a good job that I decided to leave Lila's blood for later. Problem is later never came...

123456...8