Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandra, you want it, I know you do, now let it go, there are no consequences, take him..."

She started teasing him, forcing him into yet another painful erection, it was too much, I couldn't resist anymore, I dived, sinking my fangs deeply into his artery, gorging myself with his warm blood. Susan across from me became more frantic, sticking herself with one, two, three fingers.

Jim erupted like a volcano just before he died. Susan rolled on the kitchen floor to let the waves of her pleasure wash away.

"You're a total psycho." I told her ten minutes later as we walked back to the motel.

"It's good we found each other then, right?" she answered.

I don't know what I'm going to do with her. On the other hand I'm a monster who drinks blood and rapes people... Who Am I to judge?

The last fire truck passed in front of the motel five minutes ago, I guess it's nearly time we hit the road.

Write you soon Anne.

25.

Bad luck?

June 4th.

Anne, I've been wondering. Don't take it the wrong way, but are you bringing me bad luck?

Yeah, I know it's a bit of a gratuitous accusation; after all you're just a regular diary in which I lay down my thoughts and adventures. But, see it from my point of view, until I started writing, I was your average teenage vampire, enjoying life, or unlife, as it came, biting here, fucking there, not a care in the world; and then, some three weeks ago I find you, a little diary with a pumpkin, a witch and a cartoon Dracula on the cover and I start telling you all my secrets. Most of them at least... And from that point on everything goes downhill.

Until you my secret was safe, after you...

One of my friends has joined me as creature of the night, another one has discovered my secret, and I'm not certain at all that said secret is in anyway safe with her, and I have made friends with a psycho who happens to know my secret too.

You know what they say; if two persons know a secret it's not a secret anymore.

On the other hand it has its benefits. For instance just this afternoon, after a long nap following our trip to see Professor Cortes, I went out for some last minute shopping at the mall for tomorrow's evening prom party. Helen needed a few things too and I picked her up at her place around seven. We drove to the mall and started walking around the shops. I needed a few clothes and Helen needed a hand bag so we went to the big shop at the center of the mall. Helen and I found what we were looking for right away but I wanted to enjoy myself a little longer so I selected a huge pile of clothes to try on.

A good forty five minutes into the pile I got a text. I didn't check it as I thought it was my parents. But not even a minute later I got another one and almost behind it another one. I waved at Helen towards my bag for her to hand me the phone.

"Hi, GrlFr!"

"I know u'r at the mall ;)"

"I've got a" there was a picture of a present and then " 4 U".

It was from Susan. I looked at Helen, she looked at me.

"Susan has a "present" for me..." I said.

"Wicked little bitch," Helen replied, she smiled.

I smiled back, I had told Helen about the day before and everything the professor had told me, well everything the professor had told me to tell her, obviously.

I texted Susan where we were and told her to join us. A few seconds after sending the text I heard a ring tone and the door opened to reveal Susan followed by two other girls. One of them was pretty tall, five feet nine, long dark hair falling loosely on a white man's shirt tied below her chest. The other one was much smaller, a bit bulky and was wearing fishnets with a leather skirt. Both of them had a lot of makeup. Goths, both of them.

"Hello girls," Susan started.

She introduced her two friends; they were all part of her Vampire: The Mascarade roleplaying group. Suffice it to say that soon the changing room filled with the cries of pleasure of the three humans.

So yes, Susan is helpful and I must confess that I'm glad I'm not hunting alone anymore but still, I fear that this might end up badly.

Who knows...

Anyway, going to sleep now.

26.

June 5th

Prom night... Even if I live a thousand years, I will never forget about last night. Well maybe not but it was still one hell of a night.

Right now it's seven thirty and despite the sun outside my window and the fact that I'm exhausted Anne, I'm too excited to go to sleep. Just thinking about some events from last night I get shivers and my pussy is still sore of all the beating it got.

So Prom ball, I took Tomas as my date. Apparently it's not acceptable to go to the prom alone and consider everybody there as your potential date. So I had to take someone and Tomas asked me some time last week. I realize now that I didn't tell you about it. Beats me. That must say something about the importance I give to the poor man. Anyway so he got in around seven last night all tuxedoed with a ridiculous white corsage for me to wear.

My parents have taken this matter very seriously so poor Tomas even got the talk from Dad. Knowing him, I guess it's was mostly awkward and not so threatening.

So finally after thirty something minutes of pictures, mom crying and all, we got out the door. Tomas car was parked in front of the house, it should've been a limo - I would have loved a Limo - but it was an old red Cadillac. Red Cadillac is good for me as well. We hoped in and to the school we went.

The parking lot was full of premium cars, either rented or taken out of the garage for the occasion. We found Helen and Freddy by the door. Helen was wearing a beautiful blue pastel dress. Freddy looked completely worn off. I think Hellen is abusing him a bit too much. I'll have to tell her to be more careful. I spotted Susan. We waved at each other. She looked so innocent in her pink dress, her date was some computer geek I had fed upon one night in January as he was hanging around late at the school computer lab.

I looked around for Lila but she was nowhere to be seen. She didn't even show up. Quentin was there but he was accompanied by another girl, one of the cheerleaders. I'm seriously starting to worry about Lila, since the match I didn't manage to talk to her and I'm feeling that we have still quite a few unresolved issues. I hope this doesn't blow out of proportions. I would hate to have to kill her. She was one of my best friends after all.

The gym had been completely redecorated, it was nearly unrecognizable. Large white drapes falling from the ceiling covering the walls and hiding the folded seats and the basketball rings. A large scene had been set up against the eastern wall with two large bars on each side of it.

But the decor was really not what was occupying my mind at that point. The excitement of each and every student poured thick into the air. Their very first adult social gathering turned into a fantasized realm of unlimited possibilities. The scent of the raging teenager hormones filled the room and I could feel it feed my lust and thirst. Helen had to kick me in the knee to make me realize that I was gaping, fangs exposed for everyone to see. Luckily no one had spotted me, not even Tomas who was clinging to my arm. The party hadn't started yet and I was already dripping wet.

As an answer to my unformulated prayers, Amalia, head cheerleader and potential queen of the ball, walked to me. Below her expensive perfume, I could smell her pussy already filling with liquid expectation.

"Hi Sandra."

"Hi Amalia."

"Would you..."

"Yes," I smiled.

I excused myself from Tomas and took her hand. I guided her out of the gym, into the dark corridors of school. The moment the noises started to fade in the distance I pushed her between two lockers and ran a hand between her legs. She moaned.

"Sandra," she whimpered, "I don't understand. I need you so bad..."

My hand found her soaked panties. Her pulsating lips welcomed my finger. Wet and warm, her pleasure would divinely squeeze my phalanxes. With my free hand I pulled the top of her dress down to her waist imprisoning her arms along her body. I pushed the elegant white laced bra out of the way to free one of her tits. I took her brown areola between my lips, sucking gently. She was on the verge of her bliss. I bit down, tearing her flesh with my fangs. Her scream echoed in the empty dark hallways. As I drank from my first victim of the night, she wrapped a leg around my hand. Expecting many more I only helped myself to a few sips, just to make the edge go away. I cleaned the wound and helped her back into her dress which bore a single discreet stain of blood. I kissed her enjoying her delicious trembling lips.

***

When we walked back into the gym the band had started playing. Amalia stumbled back to her date and probably forgot about me. It took me a couple of minutes to spot Helen. She was in a dark corner discreetly sipping on Freddy's neck. Not too far, Susan was watching them. I approached her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked her.

She jumped.

"Sandra! You scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry about that."

She looked at me for a second and wiped something off the edge of my mouth.

"Who was it?"

"Amalia."

"That bitch?"

"Yeah, that bitch."

She smiled.

"Who's next?"

"I don't know, we'll see what happens."

"I overheard some guys saying that they were going to smoke some pot on the roof. Maybe we can join them?"

She had this devilish look in her eyes.

I followed her back into the entrails of school. We dodged the head supervisor that was roaming the hallways and got to the small door on the fourth floor that would take us to the roof. The smell of weed was strong. We stepped into the night. We could see the whole school grounds from the roof. I stopped for a moment submerged with nostalgia. Tomorrow all this would be finished; I would not be a schoolgirl anymore.

A couple of stupid giggles guided us to the smoking group. Our local Rastafari, Peter, was passing a bong to a Sophie, a big breasted bitch. Pete's best friend, Roman, was staring blankly at the stars.

"Mind if we join?"

Peter looked at us; a thin layer a tears covered his eyes. This wasn't his first bong of the evening. I had a couple of runs at him over the past few months but we were good friends. Sophie seemed bothered. Roman didn't even acknowledge our presence.

"Of course," Pete said, "the more the merrier!"

Susan started coughing after her first hit. I took the bong and thoroughly licked its edges. I quickly passed it back to Pete. The weed combined with my saliva made him instantly fall on his back, a decent erection making a bulge on his cheap tuxedo pants. I took the bong back and gave it to Sophie, leaving me with Roman to take care of.

"Roman?"

He didn't answer.

"Roooman?"

"Yes?"

"Come here sit by my side."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Ok."

Sophie, sucking on the bong, had started stroking it as if it was a dick.

Roman sat by my side looking at her.

"Sophie," he laughed, "that's not a proper way of handling your bong."

He turned back to me. I was just a few inches from his face. He recoiled a bit, blinked a couple of times. I grabbed his chin and pushed his head to a side. I leaned and sank my fangs into his neck, just above the collar line. A powerful stream of blood filled my mouth, bursting out the edge of my mouth spraying on his jacket. I quickly licked the wounds and turned back to Pete, I wanted dick and from experience, I knew that his was much more... fulfilling than Roman's.

I crawled next to him and pulled on his belt and pants. The erection was still there, hard and strong, ready for me. I lifted my skirt revealing my glistening pussy and without further delay I impaled myself on him. Standing on my knees I started working him. Up and down at a regular pace, letting his dick slip in and out of me, slide against my clit, soak in my juices. My pleasure was quickly building up in my chest. Finally, I came.

I turned around, spreading my ass to accommodate Peter through the back door.

I stopped. Perverted little Susan had prepared for me the most delicious show. Seated behind a now nearly naked Sophie, she was sucking on her neck. The crystal bong had lost its original purpose and was now deeply buried inside the big breasted bitch's pussy, Susan thrusting it in and out with both hands. Sophie was groaning deeply, submerged by the pleasure of the desecration Susan was submitting her to. I spat on my hand, wiped my ass with it and took Peter's dick deep inside me. I couldn't take my eyes off the girls. Peter's seed soon filled my guts and I came again, loudly, deeply. I left him and crawled to Sophie.

My lips replaced Susan's on Sophie's neck. My fangs broke the wet and warm skin and the taste of Sophie's blood mixed with the aroma of Susan's saliva. Peter's seed still running out of my ass allowed a neglected Roman to take me from behind. I accepted the present and continued drinking Sophie's blood. Susan's hands were all over my hair.

Feeling Sophie growing weak, I closed her wound and pushed her down. Susan bended her head to a side and pushed my face against her neck. I indulged her and soon I came once again.

***

The light had been dimmed in the gym and everybody was enjoying the party. Peter, Roman and Sophie would be a no show for the rest of the evening but it didn't matter, they had given what they had to give. Susan was a bit dizzy but she seemed okay and the pleasure in her eyes made up for her weakness. Helen, Tomas and Freddy were in the middle of the dance floor giving quite a show.

The music went out and the head of the prom committee announced that the announcement of the King and Queen would take place in just a few minutes.

Helen and her two admirers walked back to me.

"You reek of sex." She told me to my ear.

"You too." I answered.

"How many so far?"

"Four."

"Ha," she laughed, "I'm at seven."

"Seven?"

"Yup, Freddy and I found part of the football team drinking booze behind the dumpsters. The head supervisor caught us so I had him join us."

"Quality beats quantity; I had Amalia, Sophie, Peter and Roman... And Susan, actually too, which takes my total to five."

We were interrupted by the head of the Prom Committee coming back on stage. All the lights converged on her. The announcement was followed by the expected cheering and comments. Unsurprisingly Amalia got elected Queen and the team captain King. She nearly fell off the stage. The yearbook awards were then distributed. I ended up with the sleeping beauty award. Yey!

Finally the band came back and the music resumed.

***

Three hours and a couple more fuckings later, I was seating on a chair resting for a while observing the people around me when Tomas approached me. He looked sheepish and I realized that I had neglected him completely.

"You're going to Amalia's party?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you want to drive you there?"

"Of course, Tomas, you're my date tonight!"

"Ah... good, I wasn't sure."

I looked at him for a moment. He looked terribly sad. I stood and dragged him behind me.

"Come, you won't regret it."

He followed me. This time we passed in front of the head supervisor who was absent mindedly rubbing the bruises on his neck, not caring anymore about who went where. I took Tomas to a classroom, pushing him into the darkness.

"Sandra, you know..." he started, "you don't have to do this..."

I didn't answer. I took out his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers on his knees. I pushed him against the teacher's desk and kneeled before him. I started running my nails against his dick getting it hard in a few strokes. I wanted to take it in my mouth, but this was to be a present, I wanted him to remember. I stroke faster, he shivered. I sneaked a finger in his ass, he moaned. With both hands I pulled and pushed and squeezed until he finally released a long string of sperm over my hands.

"I... I'm sorry," he started.

"Shh," I said, "this is not over yet..."

I took his limp and sticky dick between my lips and in no time he was back into action. I took my time; I gave him a blowjob for the stars. As I felt he was about to peak again, I took him as deep as I could into my throat and bit down. He sank into the orgasm of a lifetime. His balls sprayed three times thick and delightful sperm that perfectly stirred together with his warm blood.

I licked his wounds, I licked his blood. I hid my fangs and looked at him.

"What the... What was that?"

"That... was a present." I answered.

27.

Sorry Anne I needed a break, writing about all this has made me so wet that I needed some relief. But now I'm better, some pussy rubbing with the shower head was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, where was I?

Yes, Tomas' BJ. Pretty nice until it wasn't anymore. Not Tomas' fault but I should have been more careful. Just a present I told him and all of a sudden I heard a noise coming from behind me. Tomas heard it too. I turned around, out of surprise my fangs had grown back. I hissed. Why the fuck did I hiss?

There was a silhouette in the door frame watching a girl giving a guy a BJ, but then he or she saw a demon, a monster hissing at him or her. And suddenly there were no more silhouettes in the door frame.

I don't know why I reacted like that, probably a deeply rooted instinct in my vampire nature. So I stood and ran to the door. I spotted the same silhouette turning around the corner at the end of the hallway.

I chased him or her. The bastard ran fast. Next corner, I stopped, the silhouette was nowhere to be seen. I felt deep inside that he or she wouldn't be forgetting what he or she saw, so I needed to catch him or her, soon... I ran again but I paced myself trying to get a scent or a noise. But my senses were clouded by the lingering smell of Tomas' sperm and blood. And the noises... I could perfectly hear the end of the party in the gym but nothing else.

Wait... Yes there... Thump, Clic, Thump, clic. High heels, to my right, moving away from the party. The silhouette was a she.

Thump, clic, thump, clic.

I started running again. We ventured deeper into school.

Thump, clic, thump...

The silhouette stopped. I turned around a corner and stopped too. I had cornered her. As silently as I could, I stepped into the dead end. It's a part of school I hadn't been in a pretty long while. Since I was twelve I would say. To my left a door was ajar. I waited.

Yes, she was in there, I could hear some breathing. I opened the door. Chalk in the air, this was Mr. Marin's class. Marin, my seventh grade teacher, is old school; he still uses a black board.

I stepped in.

"Hello?"

No answer but the breathing had stopped.

"Come out, I know you're in there."

Still no answer.

All of a sudden, I think I heard some movement coming from under Mr. Marin's desk. I closed the door behind me. I needed to be quick. She had to forget. I walked to the desk. Now I could smell her. Perfume, make up and fear. A lot of it.

As quickly as I could I tried to grab her under the desk but there was no one there.

She burst out of a closet just by the desk.

Shit, she was running for the door. I jumped and fell on her back crashing a couple of tables. A large shard of wood went through my arm. It hurt so much.

I tore the shard out and flipped her on her back.

Samantha, the star of the school running team! No wonder why she ran so fast.

She looked terrified. She had to forget. She was at my mercy and the beast took over. The pain of my wound was replaced by the bliss of the bite. I drank, drank and drank more. More than I should have. I killed her. Fuck me!

And then there were those other steps coming from the hallway. Someone followed us. Tomas followed me chasing Samantha. Fuck me!

1...345678