Secret Faces Ch. 2

Story Info
Marie deals with her growing hunger...and belly.
2k words
4.49
45.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

Alexander watched Marie toss and turn in her sleep. The way her breasts slowly rise and fall with each breath she took, those chocolate nipples that jutted out towards him, tempting his tongue. He smiled to himself as her curly midnight locks covered her face like a silky veil. His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they slid down her body, caressing her firm stomach, that was already showing signs of motherhood. Slowly, his hand made its way down to the downy pelt between her thighs.

Alexander gently stroked her curl, dipping his fingers between the swelling lips, brushing lightly over her hardening clitoris. Marie moaned softly in her sleep, turning over, her legs spreading as if subconsciously widening for his probing fingers. He chuckled to himself, knowing that he could have his way with her without her waking. Rebirth was draining enough on a person, but impregnating them at the same time could keep that person asleep for days, waking with an enormous hunger. He couldn't wait for her to awaken to that hunger, to hunt with her would be pure bliss. But, for now, he couldn't wait any longer to have her again as he slid his throbbing erection inside of her. Marie simply smiled.

Three days later...

Marie crept from the bed, leaving Alexander sleeping soundly. She lightly kissed his cheek as she moved from his embrace. Wandering around his loft, she peeked in the various cabinets. Padding quietly in the kitchen, she opened the refrigerator. Inside were different bottles of what she thought was red wine. Not a lot of food, but lots of bottles. Instinctively, she reached for one of the bottles. Using her teeth, she pulled the cork out, the scent she immediately recognized. It wasn't red wine, it was blood. Marie couldn't quite understand why, but the instant she smelled it, she was ravenous. In the back of her mind a little voice screamed that this was blood, but she drank it anyway.

Taking healthy gulp after healthy gulp, before she knew it, she had finished off the entire bottle. Licking her lips, she felt an surge of power flow through her. But with that surge of power, she felt an even stronger urge of hunger. Grabbing another bottle, she drained it with the same ease as the first. Soon, there were four empty bottles on the table and her hunger was still not satisfied. She was working on her fifth bottle when she heard Alexander's deep laugh.

"Where you thirsty, little one?" he joked. Marie covered her mouth as she burped, wiping traces of blood from her lips with the back of her hand.

"Alex what the hell is wrong with me? I went through four bottles already and I'm still hungry. Why is that Alex?" she asked between sips.

Alexander watched Marie, feeling his dick twitch and grow at the sight of her drinking. He watched with the intensity of a hawk as the blood flowed down her slim throat, syphoning throughout her veins. Her body gave off a faint crimson glow that only his experienced eye could see. She caught his eye devouring her body and smiled. Her blood tipped fangs set Alexander on fire. Marie couldn't quite figure out how she knew, but she knew what he was thinking. Taking the bottle of blood, she slowly poured the contents down her body, coating her breasts, dribbling between her thighs, clinging seductively to her curls. Taking her finger, dipping it in the bottle, coating it well with blood, she slipped her finger knuckle deep inside her steamy pussy.

"Oh Marie..." Alexander moaned, dropping down to his knees, burying his mouth inside her snatch. His tongue seemed to grow inside of her spasming walls, probing for every drop of sweet nectar. Sucking and drawing the blood and sudden rush of orgasm, he howled as he stood up, impaling Marie on his rock hard dick. She wrapped her legs around his waist, clawing at his back, growling as he lapped up the blood from her body. Their voices melded into one blood-curling howl as the came together. The tiny kick from inside her womb brought a smile to Alexander's face.

"I think the little one wants to eat, what do you think Marie?" he asked, stroking her belly, feeling the tiny thump against the palm of his hand.

"I don't know about the baby, but Mother is ready to eat." Marie laughed softly, her fingers stroking the back of Alexander's neck. Moaning softly as Alexander withdrew his now soft member from Marie's slick labia.

"Well Mother, let's get cleaned up and go out for a little bite to eat." Alexander said, leading Marie to the shower. Turning the shower on, the cold water filling the tub, swirling down the drain in gurgling sounds. Marie stepped into the stream of water, surprised that the cold water didn't bother her. Looking at Alexander, with eyes open wide.

"Your body can't take the hot water anymore. The heat will harm your delicate skin, always remember that Marie." he said, his soapy hands massaging shower gel on her body.

Several hours passed before they left the flat. Both dressed in black, Alexander wearing sharply creased Armani pants and a satin button shirt; Marie wearing a black baby doll dress, the tiny bulge of her growing belly poked through, completing her outfit were her favorite velvet knee-high platform boots. Arm and arm they strolled through city, window shopping at the various shoppes. Occasionally stopping to kiss and rub her belly, Alexander was truly in heaven.

"So, Alex, how do we do this?" Marie asked as they stood waiting for the light to change.

"Simply find someone that no one will miss. You know, like the assholes in the club, the prostitutes on the corner, you know, the faceless masses." He said bluntly, gauging her response. Her face remained emotionless as she said, "Good, I know the perfect place to go."

Soon they were standing in front of a seedy looking club. The bouncer openly groped naive women waiting behind the dingy velvet rope.

"How in the world did you find such a place?" Alexander asked, genuinely puzzled.

"Marie isn't the good girl her mother wants her to be." she laughed.

"Hey Bruno, you gonna let me in or what?" Marie shouted at the bouncer.

"Demona? That you lovely?" Bruno asked, searching the crowd.

"Demona?" Alexander asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Everything isn't for everyone to know love." she said, taking his hand, walking into the club.

"Bringing fresh meat, eh Demona?" Bruno chuckled, padding down another clubkid.

"If you only knew Bruno." she said, winking at him.

Alexander could scarcely see through the smoke filled club. But he knew Marie had picked the perfect hunting ground. Nothing but the dregs of society hung out here. From tattoo covered bikers, to trashy dressed whores, no one really would miss them.

"You are something else, my love." Alexander whispered, kissing her neck.

"You wouldn't have picked me if I was anything less, love. Now go find you some dinner, I have my eye on several lovely prospects." He followed her gaze, seeing two lovely blonde women.

"Does my Marie like fish as well as steak?" he joked.

"Marie loves to eat everything in sight. Care to watch?" Without waiting for a response, she sauntered over to the women. A few minutes later, all three women headed off to the ladies room, Marie signaled Alexander to follow. Unnoticed, he slipped in the ladies room behind the women. Turning himself through sheer will into a mist, mimicking the smoke, he hovered over the stall, watching his vamp. Marie could sense his presence, and smiled. One of the women straddled Marie's lap as she sat on the toilet, the other stood behind her. Marie and the woman sitting her lip engaged in a series of french kisses as the groped at each other's breasts.

The standing woman quietly fingered herself as she watched. If mist could smile, then Alexander's smile would have lit the room up tenfold. Marie slipped her finger inside the slit of the woman sitting on her lap, making the woman squeal against her lips as she rode her finger. The standing woman, had freed Marie's breasts and was sucking them, tonguing her pert nipples. Soon the woman began riding Marie's hand faster, grinding her pubis against her knuckles.

Marie could feel her body tense up, signaling her oncoming orgasm. Marie's eyes shifted up at Alexander and winked as her lips captured the woman's mouth. The woman was in the throes of an immense orgasm when Marie's fangs pierced her tongue, sucking the blood from her mouth. Marie could feel the woman's heart slow down to a faint pulse as she drained the life from her. Her limp body fell against Marie, her vagina clutching her fingers on last time.

"Wow, does your friend usually fall asleep like that?" Marie asked the woman, gently shoving the dead girl's body on the floor.

"Sometimes, but I don't quit that easily. Spread those legs, hunny, I want to eat that gorgeous muff of yours." she said, sliding between her legs. Alexander thought he had died and gone to heaven. He never knew Marie would turn out to be so cunning, so deceptive. She killed that woman without giving it a second thought. And the fact that she bi was a plus. He returned her focus back on the woman going to work on Marie's pussy. Marie had a firm grip on the woman's hair, pulling her head closer to her pussy, wrapping her legs around her head. She licked her lips, flashing her fangs, knowing that turned Alexander on. He watched her body tense up, knowing that she was about to cum.

"Ohhhhhhh....Alex....I'm cummmminnnnngggg!" she hissed, bucking her hips against the woman's eager tongue, covering her face with her juices.

"Who the fuck is Alex? My name is Mandy!" the woman said, tearing her head from Marie's grip.

"No, you're not Mandy, you're dinner." Marie said, bending her neck back as Alexander materialized behind her, sinking his fangs into her jugular. Moments later, he dropped her limp body on the ground next to her friend.

"God you are perfect Marie." he said, kissing her.

"That I am." she said, rubbing her belly, now twice the size it was when they first came in. The faint kicks were replaced by strong healthy kicks.

"Now, Mother is ready for bed." she giggled, "But what about the mess?" she asked, pointing to the bodies on the floor.

"Let me show you a trick that in time you will be able to do." Alexander said, bending over the bodies. Finding the puncture marks on Mandy's neck, he lightly scratched the skin. Then like magic, the puncture wounds faded, her skin looking like it was unmarked.

"How'd you do that?" Marie asked, her voice filled with wonder.

"Simple magic taught to me by my grandmother's mother. In time, you will be able to do that as well."

"But what about her? I didn't bite her neck."

He bent down, forcing the woman's stiff jaws open, examining her tongue. Repeating the same motions, the puncture marks faded away.

"Now what?" Marie asked, "Should we just leave them here, what if someone saw us come in?"

"They saw the two women come in, they didn't see you."

"How do you know?"

"I made you invisible to their prying eyes. Again, something you will learn in time. I will teach you, my love. Now let's get home, you need your rest."

"But Alex, I'm not really tired." she said as they left the club.

"You may not be tired, but you will be giving birth soon and you are going to need your strength for that."

"What? It's only been a few days, granted I'm big, but labor already? Matter-of-fact, why am I so big now? I look like I'm almost five months."

"Vampire babies don't need nine months to grow. The more you feed, the faster the baby grows. And at the rate you're going, you'll be giving birth in no time." he chuckled, kissing her nose.

"If that's the case, I think I might be delivering by the end of the week!"

To Be Continued...

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers