Secret Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Mistress Kali you can take me right now, tomorrow, any time you want. You call the shots; you're in control."

Kali's eyes lidded over and she moaned in ecstasy.

He heard it again that subtle shift in her voice as if it was not just her but another who spoke. He looked up at the mirror and saw himself stretched out prone on the bed. Kali lay atop him in the physical world, but the reflection from the glass showed a demonic creature whose scaly hands mimicked Kali's mocking caress.

Kali was watching his eyes and glanced at the mirror and then smiled.

"Oh dear, you've seen what I look like when I don't put on my face," Kali whispered. "I wonder which of my many body fluids you've drank gives you THAT ability? Was it my cum, my sweat, my piss? Should we test it to be sure?"

There was a shuffling sound from the hallway and Kali rose from the bed.

Kali answered a knock on the door. Opening it to reveal a matronly lady.

"I'm getting noise complaints Missy." The old woman snapped.

"Am I being too loud?"

"Not you, that thuggish brute in the room. At least he's not making trouble for my girls anymore, but the noises he makes."

The Pet knew Kali enjoyed the noises to be honest, a counterpoint to the sweet tortures he was pathetically grateful for.

"Some of the customers are asking questions," The matron whined, "and I don't know what to tell them."

"Tell them the truth." Kali held out a bag of coins jingling it loudly.

"That you're being paid A LOT for the fun he's having," She jingled the coin purse leadingly, "and if they want to have fun the same way-."

The matron snatched the bag.

The old woman moved fast, for a human anyway.

"I've tried THAT, men of a certain class, the more expensive something is, the more they want it."

"...And the ones that don't come back?"

"It's a violent neighborhood, accidents happen to the stupid all the time. The smart learn NOT to ask too many questions."

"So your actual problem is I'm creating expectations FOR your clientele that YOUR employees can't handle." Kali replied dryly.

"If you become an employee-" the woman paused leadingly.

"I'm strictly freelance BUT there's a few people I know who'd absolutely love to take you up on your offer and THEY practically work for free."

"If they need to eat and drink, then they aren't free." The matron grumbled.

"Oh the ones I'm thinking of practically live off of the cum of the sexually frustrated," Kali chuckled, "literally in a few cases."

"What?" The matron asked but the dark eyed woman continued without bothering to explain.

"I'm almost finished with him."

"Good riddance to his kind, no good for anything."

"I disagree, once they're house broken, pets can be very useful."

"It's the housebreaking part that takes time." The matron grumbled,

Kali paused, "By the way, I'll soon be needing another plaything. In a few minutes, send one of your girls up here."

"Are you sure?" The matron asked "he likes to watch you fuck others in his presence?"

"He likes whatever I tell him to like. Or at least he does now...maybe she'll pick-up a few tricks."

The matron looked into Kali's eyes before giving her a deep sigh and a resigned shrug.

"There's a one girl, kind of a troublemaker, her name is Crotis." she mumbled.

"And how has Crotis wronged you? Abused some clients, cheated you on a deal?"

"Actually, she's quite a good worker as it goes, but she's always been a pain in my ass and too picky about the clients."

"She'll fuck anyone you tell her to by the time I'm finished with her."

Kali closed the door on the old woman and sauntered back to the bed. She caressed her hand across the man's back.

The thug cringed from her touch, but otherwise didn't run. He'd already learned the hard way that he wouldn't get far and she got horny when he fought or resisted her.

Kali leaned into his ear, "Did you hear Precious, there's more men, Real Men, willing PAY to get the personal attention that you receive for free." she hissed, "they hear your crying and moaning."

"I'm sorry Miss."

Kali teased her fingers in and out of his mouth. His tongue making them slick before plunging them into her already soaked pussy.

Her thumb rubbed against her enlarged clitoris as she moaned in his ear.

He could feel her humping against his ass as she pleasured herself.

"I'm sorry to be so selfish Sweetling, your terror just excites me so much. Taste how horny you've made me."

She pulled her probing fingers from between her hot thighs and pushed her hand into his mouth. He licked the taste of her overheated sex.

"Let me help you out a little." Kali hissed.

She curled her fist around his penis and started to stroke. He started mewling, fearful yet still humping her stroking hand.

"That's it sweetling, just like a real man. Except a real man can't cum the way you do now-a-days."

It had taken her a while but yes, she'd trained his orgasm reflex.

"Real men cum whenever they want. YOU cum whenever I tell you to, ...or else."

He humped her fist harder, desperate for the orgasms she craved, desperate to avoid the punishments for failure.

"If you don't cum for me," Kali's taunted, "I'll make you fuck me again and you don't like THAT, do you?"

He shuddered hoping it was fear that made him shake and not arousal at the memory of her pussy. A pussy unlike any he'd been inside before. Had he imagined so many teeth; and the tongue, the tongue had been the worst part. He'd been unaware a man could be FORCED to orgasm repeatedly. He knew better now, the memory of it filled him with a unique mix of revulsion at what had been done to HIM and an even more shameful hope Kali would do it again.

"I know you long for Goku's return." Kali hissed, "I don't mind. You and I will know who took your ass FIRST and how I made you cum until you begged me to stop."

With the revelation that he could orgasm over and over came the knowledge that this, like every other pleasure Kali inflicted on him could at her slightest whim become a torture he both feared and longed for.

Her stroking fist fondled his aching shaft. He felt her throbbing shaft pulsating against his ass yearning to despoil him again.

"The orgasms you gave me were probably the best ever." she hissed stroking him harder. "But doesn't my Real Man want to get fucked, you loved MY cock didn't you?"

After that last time? No, he didn't want to be a real man anymore.

He stopped wanting to fuck or be fucked a long time ago. The other men hadn't helped. Random men who doubtlessly thought her just another whore and he, some weak-willed and perverted sissy.

Periodically she'd torment him by cuckolding him in front of other men. The sight of her rutting atop strangers filled what was left of his broken spirit with rage, at first.

Then she would consume them.

He'd watch as she rode them, hour after hour, until their weak fists feebly pushed at her.

He watched her cruelly laughing, taunting men made too weak by their orgasms to fight her off even as she fucked the life force out of them.

He enjoyed watching her with other men now, the shameful way he crawled onto the bed afterwards licking their cum and sweat from her well-fucked body amused her.

Every time she laughed in delight at his meek submission to his humiliation was another day he was allowed to live just a little bit longer.

"I'm not even worthy to suck the cum out of your beautiful cock Mistress." he whimpered.

"No you're NOT, but watching you debase yourself is amusing and whenever you can amuse me, you please me and pleasing me is YOUR entire reason for being, isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Your fear excites me and as long as you excite me I've got no real reason to discard you and go searching for fresh meat."

Every time he licked her well-fucked pussy or asshole clean, swallowed another man's creamy mess as she came in his mouth, that was a few moments of sadistic pleasure he was giving her.

As long as he gave pleasure, he was allowed to live. Live and think about the person who put him In this state and how much he hated HIM.

"A real man never turns down pussy, you told me that at the beginning remember," Kali teased, "What must you be if you're not a real man?"

They'd played THIS scene many times over the last several days. Had it been just a few days? It felt like weeks he'd spent cumming at her whim, describing the attack on the priest and monkey-woman over and over occasionally telling her of the fourth man, the stranger who'd helped them track the Priest. Eating and sleeping only whenever she briefly lost interest in tormenting him.

"I'm a pet." he whispered.

"Yes you are, a naughty pet humping my fist like a dog ...Does my precious puppy need to cum? Does it long to feed its Mistress?"

He was an it, a thing, an instrument of HER pleasure with no intention or desire of his own. It was easier this way, less painful.

He shamelessly humped her closed hand wanting to cum as quickly as possible. If it took him too long she got -- creative in her torments.

"Who should I become when you cum THIS time. One of the men who's manhood you pretend you don't envy? Wearing your mother's face? That was a fun one ...or maybe I'll wear Goku's face again you always come so hard when I remind you of how she ravaged your mouth, humbled you, humiliated you ... how she COULD'VE taken your ass, but you weren't WORTHY of her cock."

His shameful erection filled her stroking fist, "Oh, you get so hard. A real man wouldn't have gotten this hard. A real man would put me in my place. So if you're THIS hard for me you must not be a real man, right?"

"No I'm not a man." he grunted as he felt his balls readying to explode.

"Good because if you were a real man with a real man's cock Well we both know how that would go ...don't we pet?"

The real man he had once been suffered unspeakably at this woman's hands but as a dumb animal, as a pet, he fared so much better. As a pet, all he had to do was eat and sleep and cum.

"Are you going to make cum-cums?" You know how grumpy Mistress gets WITHOUT her meals. Or what Mistress does to you WHEN she's grumpy."

He remembered alright.

Real men didn't fear an excited hungry pussy.

She had ways of changing your head about things like that. Oh yes, ways and ways again.

"Maybe I'll flip your pain centers again," Kali chuckled, "you always have such entertaining orgasms THAT way."

He concentrated on the pleasure from the handjob trying to forget the other terrible things those hands had done to him and the even more terrifying thought that some part of him now longed for the torture and missed it when it was absent.

"In a few minutes, I'll have a new friend to play with. You'll be a good little pet and watch us fuck won't you?"

His fear and terror at what she might do to him otherwise? It clearly aroused her.

"Yes Miss," he whispered.

Kali moaned. The desire to submit to shame and degradation. It all obviously felt good to her.

"We're not going to make love to you. That's what the women you occasionally think of would do. You aren't going to GIVE us pleasure, we're going to TAKE it; piece by piece and drop by drop. We are going to fuck and we're going to fuck for a long, long time; and when you think your heart is going to give out or explode we will keep on fucking until both of us are satisfied."

They came together. He gasped as he fired cream into her hand.

"You made cum-cums now go wait in your corner my pet and when Mistress has had her serious talk you and I can have fun with our new friend. I'm feeling like maybe it'll be feeding time AGAIN."

"Thank you mistress," he whispered

The Pet vowed that he'd survive. However much he needed to cum, however much he needed to humiliate and debase himself, he'd do whatever he had to to survive and revisit EVERY torture he'd endured on the author of his torment.

He'd find The Priest and make HIM pay.

8

9

8

(Suki's Tale)

An unpleasant smelling man rudely interrupted an early morning romp by waving an unforgivably dull blade at us, "Good morning Sweethearts," he growled, "hope we haven't disturbed?"

Goku moaned, annoyed by the interruption of her morning blowjob.

"Too tired," Goku yawned, "need wine ... go away or break something painful and difficult to treat."

"You need to drink less Missy, we snuck into your camp without you being any wiser."

"Come to think of it, didn't you say you were going to keep watch?" I yawned after spitting out her shaft.

Goku chuckled, "When I said I was going to keep watch I obviously didn't mean *I* was going to keep watch." she replied.

"So one of your clones is probably curled up sleeping in a tree somewhere." I dryly observed.

"--or jerking off," Goku snickered, "they like to watch."

"Your clones... watch us having sex... and jerk off to it?" I asked her slowly.

Goku winked, "I know how much you like it when THEY abuse your mouth and ass, but I sometimes don't like sharing." she replied.

"Not to be pushy," The thug snapped, "but me and my friends ARE trying to rob you." he indicated the four people behind him.

"Yeah, I'll warn you now," I replied politely, "that's not going to end well for you."

"I'll take my chances," he snorted, "someone has been killing OUR guys in OUR territory and my boss wants someone to pay and I'm not talking about money."

"YOUR territory," I replied, "you act like this is your land alone."

"IT IS and you owe us a tax for trying to cross without permission."

"Well," Goku whined, "Let's do this if we're going to do it; but I'm NOT getting dressed. Bunch of cock-blocking idiots, I was THIS close to my FIRST cum of the day."

Goku got up and the thug startled at her engorged erection.

He gaped at the monstrous appendage between her legs. He was paying so much attention to the thing, the deaths of his men behind him barely registered. Though to be fair, it took a few heartbeats before I noticed their sudden and brutal deaths.

She moved like a ghost, a shadowy figure in white who dropped out of the trees with double-bladed daggers in each hand. She cut down two thugs in the space of a heartbeat. She used the twin to fend off a frenzied attack from a third.

The thug grunted a curse as he stabbed his knife at her, his blade glancing harmlessly off her leather corset.

I reacted immediately, "Power of the Divine, restrain my foes." I shouted, projecting the will of The Divinity towards the group attacking her.

The guy trying to gut her suddenly found his movement slowed even as the woman spun slashing out his life with a casual flick of her blade.

The guy who'd woken us up gaped at me before thrusting his knife towards me. Or he might've if Goku had not snatched his hand, crushing it in her powerful fist. She swung him around, driving him into the dirt with a painful bone crunching thud loud enough to startle a few nesting birds and leave no doubt he wouldn't be moving any time soon even if he was still conscious.

The woman spun around looking at us, or I should say gaping at Goku's unclothed form. Which Goku apparently noticed.

"I can pose if you've got parchment and a drawing tool you know." Goku replied while smirking.

"I don't think there's enough trees in this forest to make parchment enough for THAT." she answered, sweeping her fringed bangs out of her eyes which revealed a tattooed symbol I'd seen during my clerical training.

"I doubt The Holy Inquisition would tolerate cock-worship amongst its membership." I remarked. "My name is Suki ...my friend is Goku."

"I'm Gloriana, You can tell what I was. I mean, you know of the Sisters of Mercy?"

"By reputation," I replied, "Inquisitors charged with the defense of the faith and punishing the wicked."

"Clearing a bandit group seems poor sport for a zealot of the faith." Goku laughed.

"I'm NO zealot," she snapped almost sounding offended.

"Indeed," I remarked, "she's been speaking to us for a whole minute without attacking us."

"Since when do The Sisters act so openly?" Goku asked, "last I heard they were a not-so-secret order that didn't exist and striking from the shadows."

"What rock have you been hiding under," the girl snorted.

I cringed at her unfortunately chosen turn of phrase.

"A very large and VERY mystical one actually." Goku replied with a sneer, apparently she was less concerned about the comment then I.

"The Sisters have operated in the open for over a hundred years now." she boasted to Goku.

Goku looked at me and I nodded in confirmation.

"During the Third Papal Inquisition," I explained, "Pope Innocent the Second thought having elite female assassins at his beck and call was cool but needed a way to make it legitimate."

"Pope Innocent?" Goku chuckled.

"People think he chose the name ironically." I commented.

"What gave it away, the assassins?"

"That and the Bacchanals," I replied, "apparently prayer before after and sometimes during wild and drunken partying makes it a spiritual thing."

"As opposed to-?" Goku asked.

"An orgy." I dryly replied.

"I'm guessing he arranged a 'coming out party'?" Goku snorted, "for the assassin squad I mean?"

"Heretics attacked peaceful monks," Gloriana pouted, "the church simply acted to defend its interests."

"A warlord trying to annex his neighbors burned the monastery because there were rumors they were assisting his enemies by supplying them with weapons." I explained.

"They were peaceful, they made wine." Gloriana replied.

"Indeed," I replied, "though I have heard one Brother accidentally invented a mix of booze that tastes like crap BUT makes up for its lack of flavor with a nasty and volatile reaction to heat."

Goku laughed, "You know what they say, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to sell weapons to all sides in a war and he'll make enough money to feed himself for the rest of his life."

"..or until he gets caught by one of his clients." I snidely replied.

"Same thing really." Goku snickered.

"Your friend looks remarkably like The Monkey King from the tales." Gloria muttered.

"The tales missed a few significant details." Goku laughed.

"Apparently..." she replied while staring at Goku's girlhood.

"Could you put some clothes on?" I hissed.

"I could but let's not kid ourselves, you and I were having a LOT of fun before we were rudely interrupted and I doubt she just HAPPENED to find our camp in the middle of bandit country or the stumble-fucks who were obviously hunting her."

"You lead them to us?" I asked.

"No I was leading them on a wild goose chase. That you were here was an unfortunate coincidence."

"I'm betting she was checking out the goods and when the idiot brigade moved in, she stepped in and helped."

Goku took the opportunity to playfully spank my bottom in a way that left little to Inquisitor's imagination which was clearly working on filling in the sordid details of our companionship.

"What's a traveling cleric and a demihuman doing in the middle of bandit country anyway?" she asked, "And are you from what's left of the Monkey Kingdom in the mountains?"

"Kinda sorta." I replied

"What do you mean 'What's left of the Monkey's Kingdom'?" Goku carefully asked.

"Everyone knows that slavers, bandits and demons with a grudge against the Monkey King overran that place long ago."

"Everyone knows that do they?" Goku asked pointedly while glaring at me.

"I didn't know how to bring it up," I replied, "so I avoided talking about it entirely."

Goku looked at me a moment longer before seeming to accept my explanation or more likely my look of obvious remorse and contrition.

"Ok seriously, who are you that you don't already know all of THIS?" Gloriana asked, "I thought you were just another monkey warrior mercenary."