Secret Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goku isn't just another monkey warrior," I sighed, "she's ACTUALLY The Monkey Queen."

"Don't you mean King?" Gloriana replied.

"I've fucked enough kings to reliably say not many are as well equipped as I am." Goku laughed while stroking her thickness.

"History has uh...misremembered ...a few details of her life," I explained carefully, "probably because being power-fucked into submission by the person who just walked through your army of a hundred soldiers was just adding insult to injury."

"Wait, that story was true?" Gloriana gasped.

"Which time," Goku asked, faking innocence, "I did that a couple times."

"Then you might be just what I'm looking for." the Inquisitor gushed. "I need help with a mission I'm on."

"Yeah, we're not really into the selfless acts of charity-thing." Goku snickered.

"We're not?" I asked.

Goku ignored my outburst, "I get that hanging out with the Priest gives people that impression, but..."

"Speak for yourself," I grumbled, "I'm a big fan of selfless acts."

"But you're helping an agent of the Holy Church?" Gloriana insisted.

"No I'm FUCKING an agent of the Holy Church," Goku laughed, "whose got an ass like sweet candy by the way. I'd be pounding that no matter WHO he was."

"Surely you can help me convince your friend."

"Trust me he's not in charge of me." Goku boasted.

"That's not exactly true." I growled.

"She's The Monkey Queen, her power is beyond mere mortals." Gloriana replied. "if she really, REALLY doesn't want to help how can we make her?"

"He can't," Goku replied.

"I can't restrain her power," I answered, "but thankfully I can influence the only thing stronger THAN her power."

I invoked the cursed cockring. Goku keeled over moaning in frustrated ecstasy. Gloriana gaped at the sight of The Monkey Queen writhing on the ground clutching her iron hard cock.

"Is she in pain?"

"He's FUCKING torturing me." Goku screamed.

"It's not torture, not exactly, more like mind-numbing pleasure building to the point of orgasm; except she can't actually orgasm, ever."

"Pleasure without the possibility of relief," The Inquisitor murmured, "ingenious, how did you come across such a curse."

"He didn't," Goku moaned, "someone else did, someone who's clearly fucking with us."

"So we're going to help the Sister, right?"

"Yes fine, we'll help the Goddess damned Templar." Goku screamed, "Now turn it off."

I stripped off the rest of my clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll want to go away for awhile," I assured her, "once I lift the curse Goku needs to ...scratch that itch a few times. Just head through the tree-line until you see Goku2."

"What?"

"She'll look like this one except masturbating like a teenage boy." I explained.

"I'm confused." Gloriana muttered.

"A clone made from her hair," I explained, "you'll get used to it."

Gloriana turned her back in the way people who fully intend to watch the thing they're pretending they don't care about usually do.

I revoked the curse and Goku leapt on top of me.

"Sorry I us-" I started, but Goku shoved her thick tongue into my mouth, choking off my apology.

"I don't mind any excuse to fuck you." she growled afterwards as she grasped my throat in her fist as she licked my face.

"I can taste your lusts." She hissed.

She grabbed my hand pulling it between her hot thighs.

I could feel her huge cock throbbing between my exploring fingers; her balls churning with the hot cream she'd soon shoot down my throat.

"You did that." She snarled in my ear before her tongue lashed around it. "You know what you're going to do about it, don't you?"

I nodded submissively.

"Say it." she snarled into my face, "tell me, where this cock is going."

"I'm going to suck on it like it was my last best meal." I whispered.

"And?"

"I'm going to drink every single drop you give me."

"And THEN?"

"It's going in my ass."

"You of all people should know to use proper names for things." She hissed.

Her hands gripped the meat of my bottom. Her fingers teased my asshole.

"Now what's THIS called?"

I leaned into her ear, whispering, "That's my bitch pussy."

"--And what's a Bitch-pussy for?"

"Getting fucked." I hissed, writhing against her probing fingers or maybe against her thickness, her precum staining and lubricating my twitching thighs.

She pulled my mouth towards her, kissing me deeply.

Perhaps by accident or perhaps by design, my legs closed around her girth which started sawing back-and-forth between my thighs.

"I kissed her back, my tongue fighting her enough she had to hold it down, but not so much there was any mistaking what I wanted, ...what I needed."

"You ass is tight ... your throat is tight ... your thighs, ...Is there any part of you that's not made to be fucked by ME?"

She kissed me, her tongue searching the inside of my mouth.

"You taste sweet, how do you taste so good?"

"I didn't answer, I didn't need to. My hungry kisses answered for me. She pulled my face to her tits.

My mouth found her nipples and I sucked hard, her groans and grunts filling my ears with her joy.

"Harder, suck my tits harder ...just like that." She gasped.

Suddenly my mouth was filled with a sweet and milky substance. Her breast was giving me milk. Her hands caressed my hair pulling my face deeper into the meat of her voluminous tits.

"Drink up, baby's going to be bigger and stronger if he drinks Momma's milk."

The pounding of my heart seemed to be heading directly to my hard cock. The part of my mind not consumed by horniness and passion filed away for future reference my apparent fetish for being treated like a horny hungry baby.

As my mouth filled with her sweet creamy milk her hard meat thrust faster and more powerfully between my thighs.

"You're so good to my cock." She sighed, her fingers lodged in my ass, teasing and taunting that secret place. The sensations made holding my legs close around her thrusting penis child's play.

Her precum lubricating and easing the tight fit. Her probing fingers in my ass keeping my own cock rock hard and grinding against her abdomen.

She pushed back-and-forth faster and faster, my eyes locked on hers I saw how turned on she was, our lusts feeding on each other like a wildfire.

"Down," she hissed and I dropped to my knees, opening my mouth and inhaling her cock even as cum erupted from it filling my mouth to capacity. She face-fucked me slowly but relentlessly.

I gasped and choked around her cock as she assaulted my mouth and throat.

"My cock *is* the best damn charity. It gives your mouth so much doesn't it Bitch?"

She withdrew from my mouth and I coughed up some of her creamy load and snot before reaching out to grab her ass pulling it towards me.

"Gimme that asshole, make me choke on it." I jammed my tongue in her hole making her groan with a force I could feel throughout MY body.

Goku moaned as I ate her ass, fondling her cock which unloaded in my stroking hand filling it with her creamy discharge. I licked it off my hand before she kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth and claiming the few drops of cum clinging to the inside.

"Ok, that was new and different." I gasped.

"No, THAT was round one." she snarled playfully as her tail yanked my feet out from under me as her strong hands bore me to the ground with surprising gentleness given I'd seen her do that exact same move on opponents with bone-crushing force.

She started grinding her cock against my chest, it's hole weeping small amounts of cum on me.

"Remind me to teach you The Art of Transforming."

"You REALLY want to tit-fuck me don't you?" I sighed.

Goku chuckled, "You'll get the hang of it in no time," she cackled, "then you'll have big soft tits for me to fuck, in the meantime ..." her pause was meaningful.

I opened my mouth and her girl meat slid in.

My hands caressed her smooth ass cheeks.

"Oh, so good," she moaned, "show me how badly you need my help."

She started to jam her meat down my throat choking me.

"Get my girl ready for your asshole."

Her cock throbbed inside my mouth. I could hear the delicious sounds it made as she plugged my facehole. I could taste her throbbing pulse thundering through her as her shaft filled my mouth.

"Watch me," she moaned, and I watched her tail sliding in and out of her mouth before wrapping around my cock squeezing it and stroking it.

We moaned in our shared joy. Finally, she pulled her cock out of my mouth, turning me over. Cradling my head, she positioned herself behind me. I knew she wanted, no ...needed to see the moment when my asshole surrendered to her superior cock.

She fucked me hard and fast chasing her orgasm. I desperately clung to her riding her invading shaft.

"By the Goddess, I can FEEL YOUR pleasure," Goku snarled, "it's like I'm fucking MY own ass."

I didn't answer, concentrating on tightening my ass to closely hug her girth.

"Yess, I love your hole," Goku moaned, "it's like The Goddess made it to take MY cock."

We writhed on the forest floor. Goku's tail wrapped tightly around my penis; VERY tightly because suddenly I was desperate to cum but her tail was strangling the orgasm keeping me on the edge even as the sounds of our flesh slapping together filled my ears.

"THAT'S what it feels like when you want to cum." She hissed in my ear.

"Really? " I grunted, "The way you cry like a little kid who stubbed her little toe, I THOUGHT it was uncomfortable but I love this."

I humped against her shaft.

"Fuck that ass" I hissed, "make me your bitch."

She responded to my request, by pulling her dick about halfway out and then slamming all the way back into me. My hips slammed into my clenched thighs. My knees digging furrows into the earth while my fingers clenched into fists. I heard slightly maniacal laughing as she pulled out and repeated the same action a few more times.

Goddess above, it was me.

Then, she simply took hold of my hips and started to pummel me, fucking me senseless.

Her tail wrapped around my cock, I felt myself approaching my orgasm, and I tensed up with her weight pressing down on top of me. I gasped, my dick swelling up.

"Say it, I won't let you cum, UNTIL you say it." Goku laughed, "who's a cum slut? Come on, who's a hungry little cum slut?"

"I am," I grunted loudly, "I'm a hungry little cum slut."

My cries frightening what few birds, animals and eavesdropping voyeurs had lasted this long.

Her tail uncoiled from throttling back my cum, my member exploded all over her hand and all over the tail. I made a pained humming sound as I moaned in pleasure. It was still pretty loud, but I was long past caring if Goku's clones, the pretty Inquisitor or the Blessed Pope himself heard us.

A couple more powerful thrusts, and Goku buried herself balls deep inside of my ass, moaning in my ear as she started to cum. I felt her warm load filling me up to maximum capacity, and leaking out. It ran down the back of my legs and I groaned as I felt her thickness begin to soften inside of me. She slowly pulled out, and I fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. She lay down beside me holding me close.

This act of intimacy from her surprised me. If I haven't adequately addressed this before now, Goku wasn't exactly a pillowtalk kind of person. Unless such chatter was a prelude to the next bout, she was every much a wham-bam-i'm-finished-with-you-bitch kind of person, rolling over and starting to snore unless her girlhood stayed lodged comfortably in my boi-hole because hey, she MIGHT get a hankering for a late night quickie.

She rubbed her shaft against the canyon of my ass cheeks.

I tried to stay quiet. Experience had taught me that it didn't take much to get her excited enough for another round and in my excited state I was ALMOST as bad.

I turned over to face her and she licked my face with an inhumanly long tongue.

"I'm going to need a drink after THAT," Goku laughed, "break out the good wine."

"It's all the exact same wine," I puffed, "We should save some for our new friend."

She stood up, my legs were shaky and wobbly given our exertions but she was completely stable.

Goku looked at me, "How much food did you buy in that town you were in before we met?"

"A couple of days, a week tops. it's fortunate we've been able to stretch it out like we have."

"Suki, you're able to detect magical items right?"

"Sure, it's a basic spell."

"Cast it on the food sack."

"Why?"

"Humour me."

"Ok," I shrugged and said the prayer aloud, suddenly the sack blazed with a cascade of rainbow colours.

"What th- ...how did I miss this?" I snapped.

"I've worked up a theory about that myself," she replied, pulling the sack behind her back. "but just out of curiosity, you sense anything else from the Templar?"

Goku's non sequiturs aside, the thoughts of the Templar put the magical artifact I'd just discovered out of my head briefly.

"The Templar?" I sighed, "No she's perfectly normal I'm kinda curious to know why she isn't attacking us."

"What do you mean?" Goku asked like she was killing time for some reason.

"You're basically a demon and I'm obviously engaged in carnal pleasure with you." I mused, "She should at least be trying to sanction us...well me anyway. There's not a lot she could actually do to YOU."

"Hmm, one more thing," Goku asked, "What do you want to do about our food sack?" she held out the food sack.

I blinked at her "We pack it away of course, unless you think the Templar would want a drink?"

Goku looked at me strangely, "Good idea, by the way ..."

She put the sack behind her back again.

"Have you ever heard of a perception geas?"

"No, I know a geas is a compulsion spell that can force someone to do something against their will."

"Indeed, there's a subtler version that can influence the person to not notice significant details or immediately forget them even if it's pointed out." Goku explained.

"Sort of 'Out of sight, out of mind' that kind of thing?" I asked.

"Exactly," Goku replied, "Someone could have something incredibly important shown them then immediately forget it."

"Why would someone do that?" I asked

"Powerful deities will place such spells on themselves or objects they entrust to those acting on their behalf." Goku replied, "that cave you found me in was supposed to have one though obviously you managed to find your own way through it."

"Interesting, well if we run into such a thing point it out to me. " I replied, "I like to see an object of the Gods enchanted to make one forget it's very existence."

"By the way, where's that food sack of ours?"

I shrugged, "You put it behind your back."

Goku nodded, "So you're aware of its corporeal existence but not It's magical properties."

"Are you drunk," I asked dryly, "or should I say drunker than normal?"

"I could definitely stand with some wine." She passed me the food sack.

I reached into the sack and found a bottle of wine which I passed to her.

"Good thing you bought enough food to feed you me AND the girl." Goku commented.

"The Divinity works in mysterious ways." I replied, "Her works are often seen as luck or coincidence."

"Take it from a literal demigod,"Goku snorted, "celestial beings make it up as they go all the damn time."

"I'm on a journey to the west with a powerful and horny demigod with zero impulse control," I replied, "I sleep better at night thinking there's a plan in all of THIS."

Goku looked at me strangely before nodding her head, "Don't worry about it, I'll look after you."

"Of course, I'm the only one who can turn off your curse." I snorted while storing the completely ordinary food sack.

"AND I've gotten that mouth of yours broken in."Goku chuckled.

8

9

8

"So explain the plan again Templar?" Goku growled.

"Inquisitor," I supplied.

"Whatever," Goku waved a dismissive hand.

"I explained it to your clone." Gloriana hissed quietly in response.

I thought about telling her Goku's magic could've concealed our conversation if we'd been standing in front of the bandits instead of crouching on an overlook above the trail leading to their encampment, but that would've implied I could have gotten a word in edgewise between them.

"And thus *I* remember that explanation," Goku replied, "but I usually like a little bit more PLAN to my plans, especially since my partner hasn't heard it and it's HIS trusting and charitable nature you are trading on to get OUR help."

"I'm your partner now?" I asked.

"I thought introducing you as Fuck Toi would be impolite; now hush," Goku replied with a leer, "Inquisitor, if you please?"

The Inquisitor sighed, "These bandits have obtained-" she paused before continuing, "...church property."

I glanced at Goku and felt her tense grimace. Clearly I wasn't the only one who caught the hesitation in the Inquisitor's voice.

"Money?"

"There's cash, but they likely assume it to be offerings from weeping widows meant for unfortunate orphans, but in truth the gold's meant for a local shrine to aid in their rebuilding. I'm taking it back from THEM before they spend it on booze or whores."

"Money well spent as far as I'm concerned," Goku laughed.

"What else is in this package?" I asked, "I doubt you'd risk our lives for mere gold. What's so important?"

"Sorry, I'm under strict instructions to share that with as few people as possible."

"And yet you're going to anyway." Goku snickered, while gesturing at me.

"Ah yes, FuckToi," The Inquisitor grimaced, "I'll try to remember."

"See that you do." Goku sneered.

"Please don't?" I sighed.

"Fine, it's a holy relic." Gloriana snapped, "I'm not sure what it does. That particular detail is beyond my purview so it's..."

"-on a need to know basis?" I asked.

"A secret society that keeps secrets FROM their own members?" Goku chuckled, "note my look of absolute shock and awe."

She pointedly gestured to her wry smirking face.

"Ok, we get it," I sighed with annoyance, "you've been there, done that AND invented the completely fictionalized version of the story."

"I'm not lying when I say that rank amateur thieves shouldn't have access to the powerful relics The Church protects."

"I'm kinda curious about it now so I'm definitely coming along." Goku laughed.

I'll need your help distracting the guards, drawing them away so I can get to our prize."

Goku nodded, "Suki goes with YOU." She insisted.

"Are you certain?" Gloriana asked.

"His offensive and defensive buffs will make your work easier plus I'd kinda like something vaguely resembling a challenge for once."

"Could you avoid force fucking the bandits," I mocked, "...at least until after we've won."

"Sounds like a plan." Goku chuckled. Her sadistic giggle should've scared me. Instead it kinda turned me on a little bit.

"Oh yeah, this isn't going to end badly AT ALL." I groaned.

The Monkey Queen's self-satisfied smirking made me wonder if she was as tuned into my horniness as I was hers.

"Why so worried?" Goku chuckled.

"-Because I'm supposed to be on a karmic journey remember," I whined, "I've got an afterlife to think about."

Goku patted my cheek, "Ah relax, Pumpkin, Death and me have an understanding," she explained, "she leaves my friends alone and I don't fuck up either her kingdom or her suspiciously attractive minions anymore."

"So, Death is afraid of you, which because we're hanging out with each other means me," I sighed, "I'm sure THAT'S not going to bite us in the ass."

Gloriana gaped at us, "Are you idiots insane?"

"I would say no," I sighed, "but lying is definitely not great for the whole karmic and spiritual journey thing."