Secret Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But dragon treasure is dragon treasure and there's always people whose greed out paces their fear or sense of survival.

My sense of charity and good conduct drove me to assist if only so these poor unfortunate souls could get relief. Goku, on the other hand, had a more base motive.

"Let me put it this way," Goku snickered, "The Goddess provides, so I don't HAVE to."

"What if we're agents of her will?" I asked.

"Then HER will was that you got jumped by a rogue Inquisitor while these bandits got FUCKED up ... not that THEY'RE complaining, right Uzzah?" she used her tail as a whip to spank the man and he jumped in a way that was VERY familiar to someone who has spent a LOT of time around people who'd had entirely too much unlubricated anal sex.

"Those of us still alive." Uzzah murmured way too loudly.

"What was that Uzzah?" Goku asked, "you're ready for another couple rounds? Well I was thinking about taking it easy but if your whore mouth is ready for me again?"

I mentally reminded myself to give him some soothing ointments I knew to be quite useful for dulling the pain of frequent and energetic sex with somebody as well-equipped as Goku.

"So you wanna find this dragon?" I asked mostly to briefly distract her.

"...and this demon is gonna get fucked up too, and if he's hoarding goodies. That's something I can definitely get behind."

"I thought your first best priority is getting your battle staff back?"

Goku tested the air again pointing towards the mountaintop. "It's somewhere above us now, probably in the dragon's treasure horde." she cackled, "If I'm lucky, your Inquisitor is up there too, and they're all waiting for me to show up, collect my property and kick her ass in the bargain."

"I shrugged, "Well I guess we're going monster slaying then." I replied. "I'll get the stronger people ready for the trip.*

"Awesome."

"In the meantime, maybe come up with a plan."

"Find bad guys, kick ass, repeat as needed until swimming in treasure." Goku laughed.

"I was hoping for a little more PLAN to your plan."

"I do my best thinking at the moment but I'm feeling a little backed up so maybe a little oral action will clear my thinking."

Uzzah's face drained of colour, clearly he and his abused throat had been hoping for a little bit of relief.

"Really?" I asked, "Haven't you had a lot of fun the last day or so ...more than usual?"

"Hey it's like taking a piss," Goku addressed the bandit without looking at him, "What is it I'm always saying Uzzah?"

"When you gotta go, you gotta go." he replied miserably.

"You'd know you piss-hungry slut." Goku snarled, "what does it taste like?"

"Heavenly ambrosia." Uzzah whined.

The whoreson in me wanted to mock his obvious discomfort at something as ordinary as drinking piss. Fortunately the cleric in me was a bit more sympathetic.

I sighed reaching for Goku's erection but she slapped my hand away, "You're doing The Divine's Good Work, it would be selfish of me to take you away from helping the less fortunate."

I was immediately suspicious, while Goku is not without charity it's usually for the same reasons she fucked, fought or did anything else, ...the potential for personal amusement.

"Besides-" She paused glaring at Uzzah while leisurely stroking her hard on.

"-The empty mouth of a bottom bitch is a terrible thing to waste." I sighed while looking at Uzzah.

The man looked terrified. I might have felt some pity for him if I wasn't treating several of his victims outside. One advantage of my misspent youth, you learn much earlier than most that bullies absolutely hate getting bullied.

"Okay, you want me to hit him with some cure minor wounds," I asked.

"Don't you dare," Goku waved a dismissing hand,"you've got unwashed masses to care for. Besides, as much as I love fucking virgin throat, there's something to be said for pounding one that's been broken in, ain't that right Uzzah?"

Uzzah was whimpering at this point but didn't try to run. Obviously Goku had demonstrated how futile THAT would be.

"Okay I'll try to get us ready to leave as quickly as possible." I said as I left the man to his fate.

"Don't hurry on our account," Goku replied,"he's actually starting to get good."

The door closed, followed by a sound I easily recognized. The sound of a throat choking on a cock almost too large for it.

"Please, you like money don't you?" Uzzah sputtered when Goku finally let him breathe.

"You have a secret stash and you'd rather give me every penny you've stolen then take my cock. I'm a little bit offended that you think my cock is that cheap."

"I'm sorry, I'll give you anything you want, I'll give you food, wine, more ... more money I mean."

"You say THAT like you have a choice." Goku laughed, "I tell you what, I'll GIVE you a choice."

Through the door, I could hear movement.

"You can choke on my girl until I unload a creamy treat down your throat or..." I then heard the sound of clothing being torn. " I tie you up while I fuck everyone else here after which you can suck that tasty creampie out of the asshole or well-fucked pussy of every one here instead."

"We can't do anything now!" Uzzah whined, obviously panicked, "your friend will hear."

"Mmm... why shouldn't we?" Goku replied. "When I want it so bad?"

"I don't do that kind of stuff." Uzzah pleaded.

"Oh Honey, it's not about what YOU want to do," Goku purred. "It's about what I can MAKE you do because swallowing my cum or my piss is better then the less PLEASANT alternative."

I heard him whimper.

"Tell you what? If you really don't WANT my cock just say the word and we can have a whole other kind of fun. You know what I mean, don't you Uzzah?"

"You'll...you'll make ME beg for death?" Uzzah whimpered.

"You hear threats like 'You'll beg for death...' but I can tell you torturing someone until they cry and plead for death takes a VERY specific skill set

I could hear his cringing terror.

Goku snickered cruelly, "I don't like to brag about it," she lied, "but I have that skill set."

There was a shuffling around of bodies before I heard Goku's sighs.

"That's a good boy, ...take it in your hand. Feel how much it yearns to fuck you."

There was more soft sounds beyond the door, words too soft for me to hear,

"Hearing you whimper in fear, practically pissing yourself but still willing to take my cock because you'd rather THAT then what'll happen to you otherwise, just gets me even harder!" Goku chuckled cruelly.

"We spent the whole day doing it," Uzzah replied, "If I let you do that stuff to me you won't do that OTHER STUFF right?"

At this, Goku laughed knowingly.

"You don't get that option Little Man, you'll eat my creampies until you think you'll throw up but I promise, if you do, I'll really give your throat something to worry about."

Unintelligible gurgling followed, it's a tribute to either my questionable upbringing or current lifestyle I could almost tell what he was saying around a mouthful of throbbing shaft.

Ha, you're funny, there's only one person who chooses whether or not to take my cock and the ONLY reason you or your group of dumb asses are still breathing is because you DIDN'T hurt him, otherwise you and I would be having an entirely different conversation."

More semi intelligent grunting,

"...And I love hearing that apology," Goku answered, "and HE'S a better man than you so HE'D be forgiving. But there's another sound you make I want to hear even more."

"What's going on inside?" a villager asked me.

"Oh yeah," I heard Goku roar, "Work that shaft bitch."

"Apparently Uzzah is learning about karma." I explained.

"That's right, ALL THE WAY TO THE BALLS."

"Karma?" the young boy asked.

"Basically that what goes around occasionally cums down your throat."

Goku's loud sighs of joy let every nearby soul know how much fun she was having despoiling the man. "You know you LOVE the taste ... swallow EVERY DROP that Mistress gives you."

Suddenly I heard the entirely too familiar sounds of Goku's clones berating the man. Their sighs and insults contrasted to Uzzah's moaning and grunting.

"I'll tell you when you've swallowed enough of my mess."

More panicked mumbling from Uzzah's cock-filled mouth, "Oh them? They just want to give you what cum-guzzling filth like you deserves."

This may surprise you but a cum shower does have a distinctive sound to it that years spent away from the brothel does nothing to dull.

"...when it's not raping and blowing a load all over your ass." I finished with a sigh.

8

9

8

(Kali's Riddle)

Kali rose off the bed licking the cum from her hand while her new pet crawled into a chair in the corner of the room.

Her pet's cum from twisted pleasure was tasty but the fear of death and pain of a broken spirit added so much to the richness of the taste.

"A pity we have to waste any for parlour tricks like this one," she thought to herself.

The witch smeared the rest on the mirror and spoke ancient and arcane words.

The mirror clouded then resolved to reveal a face not quite beast yet not entirely human but instead an unsettling mix of the two.

"Kali, such a primitive means of communication."

"Hello Lady Sphinx, I'm amusing myself with a new toy." she replied while waving her hand at her pet, "I'm here asking after Goku."

The Sphinx, some said the Divinity had created them first, mostly the Sphinxes themselves. Questions and Riddles such a part of their makeup that they oftentimes couldn't communicate any other way. Steering any conversation so they might rattle off as many poems, haikus and riddles as possible. Kali had to know how bad this annoying development with Goku might become.

"I make you weak at the worst of all times." The Sphinx replied, "I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat, and your heart grow cold, I visit the weak, but seldom the bold."

"Fear," Kali answered, "and I'm not afraid of Goku. The Monkey Queen is loose, obviously this is a concern."

"Not to me, if she's loose she's either solved my riddle or has somehow found the key that leads to an answer."

"You left her a key?"

"0f course."

"That wasn't our arrangement."

"OUR arrangement was that Goku be locked away," Sphinx replied, "but every lock has a key, in Goku's case a literal one."

"Really?"

"A natural state sought by all, to go forth without me is to inevitably fall. Use me when you carefully spend and will destroy me if you eat without end."

"Balance ...and I don't care what nature likes or doesn't like." Kali snarled, "Goku being free creates problems."

"Yes it does so you might ask yourself, who hates me so much that unleashing The Monkey Queen was a good plan."

"Everyone loves me."

"I am never right. I am often mistaken for being true. I am deceptive and many people use me as an enemy disguised as a friend. What am I?"

"A lie."

"Who has lied or been lied to? Who may wish to see that lie punished and the liar humiliated?"

"The Jade Warlord."

"Who has made a lot of enemies recently."

"-Because The Divinity left him in charge while she went on sabbatical from creation."

"And should The Divinity return and certain unpleasant truths be made public-" The Sphinx hinted.

"Irrelevant, I need to stem the tide of chaos that inevitably follows Goku. Tell me how to do that."

"I married your friend, I married your coworker, and I married every girl that asks me to, yet I am still single. Who am I?"

"The priest? The one who seems blissfully unaware of what he's unleashed on the world?"

"If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?"

"A secret, one he is holding or one he represents."

"The priest is both but for your purposes he's a tool and tools need to be maintained do they not?"

"Put the priest in harm's way and see who intercedes to protect HIM."

"I'm without cost but I am not free, I am priceless but worth nothing if bought, no two people value me the same, and I can be gained or lost with a careless word."

"What's that one?

"The riddle I posed to Goku 500 hundred years ago the one she couldn't answer and so accepted imprisonment and restraint."

"And the answer is the key that released her."

"Yes."

"What's the answer?"

"A thing you desire but do not have and a thing you could have but clearly do not want."

"Goku's attention."

"Be careful Kali, you might find the things you think you want aren't nearly as much fun as you think they are."

"I hope I can rely on your discretion, it would complicate my hunt if the wrong people learned of Goku and the Priest."

"It's amusing you think you'll have to manipulate that hunt into existence. You aren't the only thing looking for a piece of that ass."

"Goku won't be taken down by just anyone."

"Who said I was talking about Goku?" The Sphinx chuckled.

The mirror clouded leaving Kali alone.

Where she was heading, she needed to move quickly which meant traveling light. The witch looked at her plaything, baggage, even entertaining baggage would only slow her down. Besides, there were richer games to play with more rewarding prey.

The Priest, a mortal? or something else entirely.

The Priest, her fingers toyed between her damp thighs already picturing all the delicious and delightful things she'd have fun doing to the Priest. But first she'd have to find him, ...Or someone willing to do the hard work FOR her.

Meanwhile there were many old friends with long memories who'd be interested to know Goku was free and traveling with interesting company.

"Friends with a grudge against The Monkey Queen." Kali mused, "people eager to see her and anyone with her, suffer."

There was another knock on the door, deeper than before, Crotis had arrived.

Kali opened the door.

The woman in the hallway grimaced, "Spirits woman, it smells like you've painted the walls with cum."

"The little cuckold bitch on the bed?" Kali replied, "Cumming is all he's good for at this point Mistress has been hungry for a different kind of fun. You don't mind do you?"

Crotis smiled and walked into her lair, "I've heard he's trouble but he seems pretty tame right now."

"I've been housebreaking him." Kali caressed her face. "I'm told you're a troublemaker, how'd you like to learn how to do the same to any man?"

"Me? The one in control?"

Kali's hands glided across her torso. Teasing her boobs, fingers grazing her coffee coloured nipples.

"No more two pump chumps or silly little boys. Just hot hard cock enslaved to your personal whim." Kali whispered.

Kali pulled Crotis' gaze towards the Pet in the corner.

"Pet, our new friend's pussy needs a warm mouth, attend to her."

The wretched man crawled across the floor to a spot in between Crotis thighs. He started kissing and licking her excited labia and clit, soaking his face in her creamy slime.

"MY Goddess, men don't lick pussy this good. How did you train him?"

"Fear is a very good motivator and I made him VERY afraid."

"Fear?"

"Of power, not unlike the power I'm willing to share with YOU."

"I like power."

"Look at him groveling at your feet. You could relieve yourself in his mouth and he'd swallow every drop and beg you for more."

Kali's fingers rubbed her aching mound. The orgasmic discharge she teased out of the prostitute released into the man's mouth. He continued lapping away at her pleasure zones.

"You'll feel like a new woman." Kali promised, " for all practical purposes you'll be a new woman ... a powerful woman."

"I want that, I want to be that."

Kali kissed Crotis deeply, her pet blinked because it looked like something was passing out of Kali and into the prostitute. Crotis coughed and choked before looking up and revealing inhuman eyes.

The pet felt an all too familiar sensation, a chill down his back that seemed to almost make him harder even as it made his flesh crawl.

"You've called me from the pits and bound me to this carcass," the thing that used to be Crotis asked,"Why?"

"You're going to bring your sisters to this place, one by one so as not to cause trouble. In return I want you to put the word out. The Jade Warlord's gratitude for the location of The Monkey Queen."

"The Monkey Queen is here?" The succubus hissed eagerly looking around if Goku might spring from a previously empty shadow.

"No hell-slut but she does roam the world AGAIN in the company of a Priest no less who may be more than he seems."

"And you want them found?"

"Men have killed their closest friends and family for your kisses, never mind the rest of you. Make it worth their while to appease you and your sisters."

"Birthing enough succubus to infest this place will take time and much feeding"

"Then it's good I've already housebroken a pet for you," Kali hissed.

Crotis looked at The Pet with hunger.

Kali gestured to HIM, "You're going to live out every men's fantasy Pet, you're going to be a father several times over and, assuming you survive, you'll get to fuck your sons and daughters at least once before they go about their unholy business."

"Sons AND daughters?" The wretched man whimpered.

"Unfortunately succubus and incubus aren't nearly as gentle as I. So if I were you." She cupped his scrotum, rubbing them gently, "I'd keep on cumming for as long and as much as I can." Kali sighed

The thing wearing Crotis' body descended on him, "Come on Daddy, give me all your daddy cum. I've got brothers and sisters just waiting to Fuck you humans until you're withered husks. And the best part is you'll beg us to keep going."

"As a personal favor, I want him to live, you can fuck EVERY other soul into the abyss as you please but him, ...I want him to see what his weakness brings into this world."

The succubus' pussy enveloped his hard cock.

"Ohh Daddy's cock is so hard." the Demon moaned.

"Hmm, you should see how hard he cums for a cock." Kali whispered.

The succubus leaned in to his ear, "I'm having too much fun Daddy but maybe during round two, Daddy will let ME fuck his ass, yes?"

TBC