Secret Keeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally gasped and released all of our tension as if we'd just crossed the finish line at a marathon. We just lay there holding one another, listening to each others breathing.

Rae finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Sorry for what?" I said confused.

"Sorry that my present to you turned out to be more of a present to me."

"What are you talking about?" I said. "You gave yourself to me. There's nothing more you can give."

"Well by my count," she said, "you gave me three presents and I only gave you one."

"What?" I said, still confused.

"Orgasms, silly. You gave me three and I only gave you one."

"So you did have an orgasm while I was licking you?" I asked.

"I sure did," she said. "That was amazing. We may have to try that again sometime. But for now, I think I owe you quite a bit."

"You don't owe me anything," I said.

"Oh yes I do," she said as she carefully got up being careful that my penis slid painlessly. She walked to the bathroom, turned the water on and ran a washcloth under it. She returned with the wash clothe and began to very gently scrub my penis. "I made a little bit of a mess," she said. "But I'll clean it up." Apparently there was just a little bit of blood that had come out when her hymen broke.

The warm wash clothe and her touch felt really good on my tired and satisfied cock. I moaned in pleasure. "Is Goldie ready to play some more?" she said throwing the wash clothe to the door of the bathroom.

"Oh no. I think he'll need to rest for a little while," I said.

"Oh, alright," she said and she reached over and filled the two shot glasses with Goldschlager, which pretty much emptied the bottle. "Well let's drink to graduation presents then," she said.

Raising my glass, I said, "To graduation presents!"

We tipped our glasses back and the alcohol warmed our chests as it went down. We lay down on the bed and our lips came together in a long and sensuous kiss, our tongues moving in unison, tasting the Goldschlager residue in each others taste buds. Finally our lips parted, our eye met before our eyelids got just too heavy. We drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

My eyes reluctantly opened up. I looked over at the clock, 3:30. "No wonder I'm still tired," I thought. "Go back to sleep Ian!"

Then I was aware that my cock was stiff as could be. "Oh, that's why I woke up," I thought. "All of that was just a dream. Thank goo..."

Suddenly I realized it wasn't a dream at all. My penis was hard because Rae was down there sucking on it like it was a popsicle. She was going at it with urgency as if it were melting and she had to get every bit of flavor out of it.

"Oh Rae, that feels so good," I moaned.

Coming up for a brief bit of air, she said, "I'm glad you decided to wake up for the festivities. Like I said, I owe you."

And then she went back to her business. She sucked. She blew. She licked. She sucked some more. It felt so good.

Sensing that I liked it best and that I was close to climax, she settled into a bobbing up and down on my penis with a continuous sucking action.

"Oh Rae, I'm going to cum," I warned her as I got close, thinking she may want to pull off.

She did – but just long enough to say, "Good, cum." Then she went right back to sucking my cock.

It was only moments later that I couldn't hold back any more. When my first load shot into her mouth, I thought for sure Rae was releasing me. Instead she just released her suction enough to let out a little, "Ooohhh." As she latched back on I felt her whole body shudder.

With each new shot of seamen, she shuddered a little more. But she stayed right on my cock for all I had.

When I was done, she let my penis go form her mouth, kissed the tip of it, and then crawled up and placed her head on my shoulder. "I can't believe it," she said.

"Can't believe what?" I said, still relishing what she had just done for me.

"I was planning on making this all about you," she said. "You know that I owe you. So I was going to give you your own orgasm. But as soon as you started to cum, I felt an orgasm coming too. I just couldn't hold it back."

"You're a very incredible girl," I said and pulled her in tight.

Again, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

This time it was 5:30 when I opened my eyes. This time I wasn't surprised that my dick was hard as a rock. Nor was I surprised that it was Rae who made it that way.

This time I woke to find Rae on top of me, riding my penis like she was on a bucking bronco.

"Top of the morning to you," she said as she smiled down at me. "I hope you don't mind a little Pearl Harbor sex."

"What is Pearl Harbor sex?" I asked.

"Surprise attack just before dawn," she said just before she pushed me deep inside her.

"I have to tell you Mr. Z.," she continued to talk while she rode me, "I find it fascinating that I can bring you to full erection without you waking up. It was fun to see your penis go from little to big. I have to admit, it gave me a little orgasm just making you erect."

"And even more amazing," she continued, "is that I could climb on top of you and put you inside of me without waking you. Just like before, my orgasm came just when you entered me. It was so erotic. You are some kind of awesome Mr. Z., able to make me cum even when you sleep."

Her talk was bringing me right up to the edge of climax, even though I'd only been awake a few minutes.

"And now, you being awake and seeing those gorgeous eyes and realizing that Goldie is deep inside Gina, I am so close once again. I don't know that I can wait any..." and then mid sentence she began to shutter and exclaim her familiar, "Oh yes. Oh God yes. Oh yes, yes, yes... yes." After a pause, and a deep breath, she sighed, "Mmmm, good things come in three."

This time my climax waited for hers. But as soon as she said that, I was done, I let loose with all I could muster after what had been a very sexually active night. As she felt me cum inside her, her orgasm already past, Rae simply released a long "Ahhhh," as if she were splashing her face with warm water.

"Good morning lover," she said to me as she collapsed on top of me and put her head on my shoulder. "I think we should take a nice long morning nap."

Once again, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

+++++++++++++

The next time I woke up, I was actually surprised that it wasn't Rae who was arousing me. I looked at the clock, 9:30 am. I hadn't slept that late in years. But then again, I hadn't had a night like that like this in... ever. I'd never had a night like this.

Rae still lay on top of me, breathing evenly, her eyelids fluttering indicating that she was in the most restful of sleeps. I carefully rolled her off of me. She barely flinched as I gently set her on her back. Her left arm came down above her head to the side while her right arm fell down and rested next to her hip.

I carefully stood up so as not to shake the bed. I looked down at her lying on the bed, posed just perfectly. "She is so beautiful," I thought. "I cannot even imagine anything more stunning." I was shocked when there was a stirring in my loins. For I thought the activity from the night before would leave me incapable of any sexual response.

I forced myself to pull my gaze from this living breathing center-fold. I walked to the phone and called the front desk, requesting a late checkout. They gave me until 1:00 pm, which I hoped was long enough - I remembered how long I could sleep when I was eighteen.

I quietly went into the bathroom and started the shower. I took my time in the shower, going over the incredible night in my mind. The warm water came down over me and I stayed right there in the hotel room, not even thinking about my life outside the door. Every memory that came to my mind happened within the walls of this hotel room.

I turned the shower off, reached for a towel and began drying myself off. I heard a voice outside the bathroom. Only half dried off, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went outside into the bedroom. There was Rae, sitting in the only chair in the room, a large recliner in the corner, talking on her cell phone.

"Yes mother," she said, "I'll be home early this afternoon."

As soon as she said "mother," the hotel walls came tumbling down, at least metaphorically speaking. Suddenly my thoughts went rushing to my life outside of this hotel room. Rae's mother Wendy is the woman I had fallen in love with, who had possessed virtually all of my thoughts and feelings over the last two months.

Suddenly the ramifications of everything that had happened the night before came rushing to my mind. "What if she found out that I was there with Rae?" I thought to myself. "What a disaster that would be."

"I love you too, mom," Rae said into her cell phone. "We'll talk about it when I get home." She pushed a button on her phone and put it down on the end table. She looked up and saw me walking toward her, "Well, I like to wake up to that," she said looking me up and down.

For the first time in about eleven hours, I was not interested in her flirtatious comments or looks. "Was that really your mother," I said with an obvious panic in my voice. "She doesn't have any idea where you're at, does she?"

"Relax silly," Rae said. "She thinks I'm at Sheila's house which is where most of the senior class is at. If anybody is asked, they'll say I was there because nobody will remember who was there. The amount of alcohol we consumed last night," she looked over at the almost empty bottle of Goldschlager, "is nothing compared to what they consumed at Sheila's house. Nobody will actually remember anything."

"Are you sure she didn't hear me," I said, suddenly paranoid and not convinced by her explanation.

"She didn't hear anything because you didn't say anything," Rae said. "Relax, she has no idea. Now come here."

I stepped forward and she wrapped her hands around my waist. Her palms came to a rest on each of the my butt cheeks. She began to massage my butt as she said to me, "Just relax and let me take care of you." With that she began to kiss my stomach, licking around my navel.

She had just started to move her way down my stomach when suddenly my cell phone began to dance across the end table. I looked down at it and my eyes popped wide open. "It's your mother," I said in a restrained whisper, as if I said it out loud Wendy would hear me on the other end of the phone.

"Answer it," Rae said to my surprise.

"No, she'll hear us," I said.

"No she won't," Rae said. "Now answer it," her authoritative voice returning.

I complied and picked up the phone. I pressed the accept button, put it to my ear and said, "Hello Wendy, it's good to hear from you."

"Oh Ian," she said, "did you see how beautiful my daughter was at the graduation ceremony?" she asked.

"I sure did Wendy," I said. "You should be very proud of Rae. She's an incredible young woman."

I should have predicted what was going to happen, but I didn't. As soon as I said those words, Rae undid my towel and let it drop to the floor. Immediately, Rae began to kiss up and down the length of my penis.

"I have a wonderful surprise for you," Wendy said to me.

"What's that?" I said, my voice nearly cracking as Rae took the head of my penis into her mouth.

"Rae is going to be gone for five straight days," she said. Rae sucked my cock into her mouth and began to work it over with her tongue.

"Really," I said. "Five days?"

"Yes, five days beginning Wednesday," she said. "You need to start resting up. Because during those five days I'm going to make sure you fully know how much I've grown attached to you."

"Really," I squealed as Rae sucked hard on my cock and caused pre cum to sneak out the opening in my uncircumcised penis.

"Oh yes," she said. "You may want to clear your schedule because I am going to make sure you are in a constant state of arousal."

As if she were hearing every word Wendy was saying, Rae sucked at just the right time to excite me to the max.

"She leaves at 5:00 am on Tuesday morning," Wendy said. "I want you here at 5:30 am," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said. "I will do."

"Exactly what I wanted to hear," she said. "I... I..."

"You what," I said.

"I can't wait," she said. "I'll see you on Tuesday," and then she hung up.

I placed the phone down on the end table as Rae released my cock from her mouth and stood up to give me a very passionate kiss. When she released my lips, she stood up and lifted her leg up. She stepped over my lap and guided my cock right into her vagina.

"I understand that my mother is crazy about you," she said to me. "And that you are crazy about her. But please, just wait until Tuesday. For now, please just focus on me." With that, she dropped down onto my penis so that it was once again engulfed into her love canal. "Do me now," she said. "Do me."

Suddenly I was back in the hotel room. The rest of my life was forgotten. I began to move up and down inside of Rae and it felt wonderful. It felt as if it was exactly where I needed to be. Rae began to moan. I began to moan.

"Mr. Z.," Rae said, "I'm in love with you. I know you don't feel the same. I know that my mother loves you and you are in love with my mother. But I had to let you know how I feel. I had to make sure last night happened, so that before you and my mother got together, you knew: you knew how much I loved you and that I gave myself for you."

I began to whimper as she poured her heart out to me. I was so in love with her mother but yet at the same time so filled with affection for the maturity of this girl and the incredible beauty and sex appeal she possessed.

"So please cum now Mr. Z.," she said. "I want your sperm deep inside me. I don't know if it will be the last time or not, but it may be," she continued. "So do it now like you'll never do it again."

With that I let loose with a climax that lasted longer than any I had ever experienced. I'm pretty sure it lasted longer than two minutes, maybe even two and a half. Shot after shot of sperm entered into her. With each shot she gasped and seemed to have an orgasmic reaction. When it was finally over, I collapsed, completely spent from the night before and what we had just done.

"Mr. Z.," Rae said after a long silence. "I love you and always will. But I love my mother. And I know you love my mother. So I won't do anything to get in the way of that. Tonight was wonderful. I will treasure it and I hope you will too. But from this point on, I am stepping back. Because I want my mother, and you, to be as happy as possible. Take care of her. And know this," she said, a very somber tone entering her voice, "if you ever hurt her, I will hurt you just as much as I have pleased you just now."

With that, she got up and went into the bathroom. Completely devoid of energy, I simply listened as the shower turned on and then she began singing. I was completely relaxed and totally confused as she emerged from the bathroom, hair wet and new clothes on her. I looked her beautiful figure up and down as she approached me. My mouth wanted to open and say something to her, but it simply lacked the energy and lacked the knowledge of what it should utter. She leaned down, and before kissing me said, "I love you Ian." Then she planted a very gentle and loving kiss on me. "Take care of my mother," she said, "or else..."

With that she left, walking out the door and not looking back. I was spent. I just lay there for the longest time, so long in fact that I ended up paying for an extra night of the hotel room. But it was worth it. It was definitely worth it.

12