Secret Liaison

Story Info
Older woman shows how to make a young man happy.
2.2k words
4.28
33.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story describes about the excitement of exhibitionism and an older womans secret liaison with a young guy.

These events took place during a short holiday to the island of Ibiza with my wife Jan who is in her late thirties, she has a great looking body for her age. We had been able to get a good deal on an expensive room in the hotel complete with hot tub and sea view as it was not high season. Our room was on the first floor, it had a front wall almost completely made up of tall clear glass sliding windows which provided us with a great view of the sea. When we entered the room I opened the window blinds fully at the front of the room so that we were able to enjoy the fine sea view, there was a garden with tables out front of our hotel room. On our first afternoon we moved out onto the balcony to sit in the sun and opened a bottle of wine. After a couple of drinks Jan started to get tipsy and soon she had pulled out her nice big firm round tits from beneath her T shirt, then she slowly lifted her skirt and spread her legs to reveal her newly shaved pussy, an invite for what I could enjoy later. I got up to refill our drinks and grabbed my phone camera and took several photos of Jan exposing her tits and shaved pussy, she was enjoying posing like a porn star for me.

It started getting a little bit cool outside so we decided to get ready to go out for our evening meal before taking things any further. Jan put on a nice thin translucent shirt (without a bra) that showed her breasts and nipples off and wore a short tight skirt with a thong that show off her ass to good effect. We went out of the room down to the hotel restaurant to take our evening meal, the restaurant was very quiet that evening, however there were two good looking young men in their early twenties, sitting a couple of tables away from us. One of the young men quickly noticed that Jan's tits were on display, I saw him looking over towards Jan several times and smiling widely at her, he obviously liked what he could see.

After dinner we walked back up to our room, as it was cool we decided to spend some time in the hot tub to relax, warm up and enjoy another glass of wine. The hot tub was located in the front part of the room in front of the large windows. As Jan was filling the hot tub I looked out the window, I noticed that the two young guys from the restaurant were now sitting down at a table in the garden drinking beers. There was a lamp on the path several meters away so they weren't very visible, however it was obvious to me that they would be able to see into our room from where they were sitting. When the hot tub was filled Jan changed out of her clothes in the bedroom and came out to the hot tub with her bathrobe draped over her arm, otherwise she was totally naked. I thought that she might see the guys across the way through the window, but I think she may have missed them in the low light. However the room light illuminated her naked body nicely, her big round tits cast shadows over her slim belly. Jan then dropped her bathrobe to the floor and walked past the window where unknown to her the two young guys could see her full nakedness as she stepped into the hot tub.

After 15 minutes of enjoying the hot water and the soothing jets against our bodies we decided to get out, I watched as Jan got out of the tub and dried her naked body off with a warm towel, she spent some time gently rubbing her pussy, I could tell she was aroused again now as her nipples began to harden and protrude. Although I don't think she realized it at the time she was still in full view of the two young guys, I watched her intently until she finished drying herself and slipped on her bathrobe, knowing that they would have been enjoying the show.

I couldn't wait any longer I was so excited, so I took Jan by the hand and led her over to stand in front of the open window. We started kissing and fondling each other even though we still had on our bathrobes. I kissed her neck and breasts, she dropped her hands and the bathrobe slid down off her shoulders and fell to the floor. Jan was now totally naked again, standing just inches away from the wide open window. She was still facing me, I looked out of the window and noticed we still had the undivided attention of the two guys sitting down below.

Jan's naked bottom was now fully on display to them, so I continued to kiss her all over and made certain that they could see me squeezing and playing with her ass cheeks. After a few minutes Jan lifted one leg up to let me caress her pussy, I then knelt down and started to kiss and suck on her clitoris. I turned Jan around so that she was now facing the window, her naked pussy revealing her labia and swollen clitoris clearly, I continued to kiss and caress her body all over, (the glow of cigarettes was visible outside, the young guys are definitely still watching).

I continued to explore Jan's body and exposing her big round tits and shaved pussy in front of the open window, she became more and more turned on. Jan was stroking my hard cock as I stroked her hot pussy, I sucked at her nipples and continued to kiss her, I moved close up behind her lifting her arms up to rest on the window frame and parting her legs wide to fully display her beautiful aroused body to the guys watching below. I enter my hard cock into her pussy now and thrust it vigorously whilst rubbing her clitoris, overcome with excitement I come too quickly, Jan then orgasms and moans loudly while standing fully exposed in front of the open window, (I know that she's had an audience tonight). We retired to the bed room, I took Jan into my arms and we quickly fell to sleep.

The next morning sitting at the breakfast table, I mentioned I had a sense of being watched the previous night I asked Jan if she had sensed if somebody had been watching us through the window. She claimed that she didn't and that if anybody was out in the garden she probably would have noticed them. I teased Jan that she might have known we were being watched and how she had put on a magnificent show, she laughed and denied that anyone could have seen us from the garden.

Later we took a walk outside in the garden at the front of the hotel, we passed the table closest to our room (where I knew the two young guys had been sitting). There were several empty drink glasses an the table, it was obvious that somebody had indeed been sitting there for quite some time the previous evening. We looked across the path from where they had been sitting, Jan seemed just a little embarrassed at how easy it was to see into our room from this vantage point, we could see the top of our hot tub from where we were now standing. Jan now realized that if anybody had been sitting there last night they would have had a complete view of her naked body as she got into and out of the hot tub, seen her drying herself and could have watched whilst we were making love. Later I teased her about the show that she might have given the night before and how she'd exposed her beautiful naked body in the window to an unknown audience.

Jan told me that she wouldn't have stood in the window naked if she had known she could be seen, however I could tell from her voice that she had actually become rather sexually excited by the mere thought of what had happened the previous evening. I know that Jan enjoys fantasies about masturbating whilst being watched secretly and finds the prospect of being watched by unknown strangers whilst she is completely naked very exciting.

Later that same morning we decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool which we found to be almost empty, the only other people in the pool were the two young guys from the night before, who were also there swimming. Jan told me she was going to take a quick sauna to help her to relax, the sauna room was tucked away a quiet corner of the pool area. Jan walked into the sauna room, I knew once inside she would remove her swimming costume so that she could be naked to enjoy the heat and humidity of the sauna. A few minutes after she had entered the sauna the young guy who had smiled at Jan the previous evening got out from the pool and walked over, slowly entering the sauna room.

I noticed there was a Jacuzzi bath in front of the sauna room, so I walked over and stepped into the Jacuzzi bath. As I entered the Jacuzzi I glimpsed Jan with the young guy who had removed his swimming shorts now, they were both sitting naked in the sauna room. I positioned myself in the Jacuzzi bath where I could see them through the misty glass door, they were sitting some way apart. Jan now spread her legs slightly and started to stretch her pussy gently as if trying to make herself more comfortable in the heat and humidity of the sauna, her sweat was now dripping down on to her clitoris, her nipples were erect and stood out from her round breasts. The young guy was watching Jan's pussy intently and soon his own cock started to swell and rise upwards, he then started to slowly caress his cock. Jan pretended not to notice him stroking his semi erect cock, however she chose that moment to stand up and with her legs parted she bent right over to pour some water onto the hot coals, her pussy was now very close to his face her lips in his full view. Jan then sat down again, this time she was closer to the young guy who was still stroking his now fully erect, slim, throbbing cock. Without saying a word Jan slowly slid her hand across to him grabbing his smooth, stiff cock, taking over from him stroking his long, hard member up and down, pulling back his foreskin to fully reveal his throbbing helmet. He reciprocated by gently touching her naked pussy, she slowly spread her legs wide so he was able to easily touch her labia and clit, he started to vigorously massage her hot swollen clitoris pushing two of his fingers slightly into her glory hole and feeling her wetness. They both started to massage each other with a growing urgency, it was as if they feared someone might come in to the sauna room and catch them masturbating each others genitals.

Jan bent down to suck on the end of his throbbing helmet which now glowed a deep red, after a few minutes Jan lifted her head off and away from his rigid cock, he pointed his cock towards Jan as its contents exploded out squirting thick white juices all over Jan's beautiful big round breasts, the juices dripped down them and then ran off from the end of her erect nipples, I saw Jan's body spasm as she orgasmed straight after the young guy had come all over her tits.

Jan jumped up and without looking at him or saying a single word she dried her breasts off with a towel and quickly slipped back into her swimsuit. Jan stepped out from the sauna room and then seeing me in the Jacuzzi came over and joined me in there. I asked if she had enjoyed her refreshing sauna, Jan told me that the thing she loved about saunas was the freedom of being completely naked and how a sauna always helped to relieve her stress. I decided to keep quiet about my own voyeurs experience, just in case knowing I had been watching Jan in the sauna with the good looking young guy may have embarrassed her and put her off doing something like that again. The good looking young guy came out from the sauna room shortly afterwards, as he walked past us he smiled at Jan and then jumped back into the pool and re-joined his friend. I felt I could sense how the sexual tensions that had built up in the pair of them had now been properly relieved.

I felt good about what had happened to Jan, she still has what it takes even with guys half her age, I was now looking forward to having more exciting experiences during our holiday.