Secret Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched tv in silence for a while. Lisa had something on her mind. We knew each other well, although we had lived together for only a short time. I thought she somehow knew what I had done. Perhaps she could smell it on me. Maybe walking into the apartment with my coat done up and my purse bulging with clothes had tipped her off. For a brief, crazy instant I wondered if I had cum dripping down my chin. I felt such paranoia I gave my innocent, trusting roomate powers of observation and deduction Sherlock Holmes would have admired.

Finally she turned to me.

"You know, Pam, you need some time for yourself. With school and work you're always busy. What say we head out and have a few drinks at Rocky's Bar Friday? Who knows, you might meet someone."

Relief flooded my insides.

"That would be great, Lis, I'd like that." I told her, smiling, the aftertaste of cum still fresh in my mouth.

This is the first part. I did phone the man, and I'd be happy to provide the details if any Literotica readers have an interest in hearing them. Please let me know.

12