Secret Life of a Guilty Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Friday night brings back bad memories and Logan.
824 words
3.12
31.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night which these days were just a sad reminder of why I had asked my husband to move out in the first place. His band was practicing... Again. Now don't get me wrong, I was happy he had interests and hobbies outside of work and the house. I think it's healthy but almost from the beginning he would choose his band over me.

The final straw had been a couple of months before I asked him to move out. I was sick and had to go to the emergency room and because my heart wasn't beating normally the doctor wanted to admit me overnight for more tests. Instead of staying with me while I was scared my husband called his dad, told him what was going on, and then went to practice with his band leaving me alone in the hospital, scared and furious and knowing without a doubt I'd always take the back burner to his band. That was the last straw.

So Friday nights were a sore point for me. I wanted to get my mind off of things so I was getting ready to call up the girls for a night out when I got a text message from Logan saying that he wanted to have a little bit of fun and asking if I was free. I replied back that it sounded good and to come over whenever he was ready.

Fifteen minutes later Logan showed up looking cute and innocent and sporting a hard on that was screaming for attention. We skipped any pretenses and just starting ripping each other's clothes off. I pulled him to my bedroom and he lay down, propping himself up on his elbows as he starred at me.

I blushed crimson as his eyes wandered over my body before he reached out and pulled me to him. He kissed me tenderly, his lips the softest of any man I'd ever kissed in my life. He held my hips firmly and started to pull me to him but I stopped him.

"Protection?!"

He groaned that he didn't have any and well, I sure as hell didn't have any. I could tell he thought I was about to give him the red light so I enjoyed the look of surprise and awe that swept over his face as I slowly sunk down on his cock. We both moaned at how he felt in my pussy, nothing providing a barrier between us at all. It was an incredible sensation! I could feel every vein of his cock, every pulse of it as he sheathed himself in my wet pussy.

I rocked gently on his cock, brushing my clit against his pubic hair as I did so. I was enjoying the slow pace but Logan wanted more. He wanted to cum fast and hard. He rolled me over on my back, keeping his cock lodged in me. He placed his hands on either side of my head and I grabbed hold of his biceps as he began to thrust into me in long, hard, deep strokes. Every time he pulled out his cock would brush against my g-spot and I'd gasp and cling harder to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his ass, pulling him deeper into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as I screamed my orgasm.

My pussy clenched tightly around his cock and he struggled to continue thrusting as it held him tightly in me as I rode out my orgasm. As I started to come down from the high of my orgasm Logan began to grunt and pound into me harder and harder until his young body went rigid and he buried his head in my neck emptying his potent seed into my fertile womb. I felt every spurt of cum from his cock and I clawed at his back cumming a second time as his cock pulsed in me.

He collapsed on top of me and we stayed like that for awhile, catching our breath, our brains clearing from the fog of our orgasms. He eventually rolled off and we both let out a long sigh of contentment.

He got up and started to get dressed. I lay there basking in the afterglow of my orgasms. As he pulled his jacket on he leaned in and kissed me. "Thanks doll!" I smiled at him as he walked out of my bedroom. I heard the front door open and close as he let himself out.

I was getting ready to get up and go take a long bubble bath when my phone beeped. There was a text message from Austin. "I miss you. Can we hook up tonight?" I sent a quick yes as I went to get cleaned up for round two of the night.

At least I wasn't on the back burner in everyone's eyes.