Secret Lives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning went fast and as it approached one o'clock, Stacy considered what to wear. The last time they did this, she stripped in the woods and met her father naked. This time she'd tease him. She put on a pair of tight shorts and a lightweight blouse that, in the daylight and without a bra, might as well have not been there.

She'd show up with just the middle button in place.

She hadn't seen either of her parents for over an hour. Five minutes before one, she headed down the path for the woods behind the house.

Stacy felt her pulse quicken as she entered the densest part of the woods. The cooler air striking the bare skin under her blouse made her already sensitive nipples stick out even more. Her pussy dampened at the thought of fucking her father one more time.

She saw him in the same place they met before. Todd smiled as she approached and he could see what she wore. He stood up.

They hugged and kissed each other, allowing Stacy to feel her father's cock against her body.

"Hmmmm," Stacy moaned. "Are you ready for me?"

"I'm always ready for my baby," Todd said. "Let me look at you."

His eyes scanned her body, and then he walked behind her. Just as Stacy was turning her head around, she felt him grab her by the wrists. His grip tightened.

"Hey," she said in mock pain. "What are you...."

Before she could finish, she saw Nancy walk out from behind a clump of trees.

"Mom!"

Nancy's smirk was something Stacy hadn't seen before.

"Hello, hon. I took a detour," Nancy said.

Todd pulled back on his daughter's arms, nearly causing Stacy's tits to pop out of her blouse.

"What's going on?" the teenager asked.

"You've had quite a few surprises for us this week, Stacy," Nancy said. "Now we have one for you."

Todd pulled her back and Stacy stumbled as she was led to a nearby tree. Hanging from the lowest branch were two ropes. Todd put her hand through one loop and pulled it tight. A few seconds later and both of Stacy's arms were stretched out above her head, firmly secured.

"Let me down!" Stacy begged.

"Not yet," Nancy said, standing directly in front of her. "Maybe when we're done. Maybe not. I'm sure the next guy that comes by would let you down. Don't you?"

"When you're done with what?" Stacy said.

"With you," Todd replied, putting his hand on Stacy's ass.

"You've had your way all week," Nancy said. "It's time for us to play."

She reached out and ran her hand up Stacy's body from the top of her shorts to the single button holding the blouse together. With a simple flick of her fingers, the button came undone.

Stacy's blouse hung loosely over her body. Nancy continued the journey up through Stacy's cleavage. Then she began to trace a circle around Stacy's left breast. Todd had moved around to get a better view of the increasingly exposed skin.

Stacy watched helplessly as Nancy pulled back the blouse and revealed the entirety of the breast. Nancy leaned in and licked the big nipple. Stacy pulled on the ropes when her body responded with a shockwave of pleasure. Nancy moved over and pulled the blouse off the other breast. Another lick and another wave flowed through the teenager.

"You look lovely," Nancy said. "We'll have to leave the blouse on. But I think Dad would love to take off your shorts."

Todd quickly had them opened and pulled them down Stacy's long legs. Her wet pussy quivered from the cool air and anticipation. She was all but naked now and at the mercy of her parents.

"Your Mom and I have thought long and hard about how to punish you for this week, Stacy," Todd said.

"Punish me? For what?" Stacy squealed. "Tell me you didn't enjoy every minute of it."

"Oh, we did," Todd replied. "It was the manner in which you did it. Very manipulative. So now it's time to take your punishment."

Stacy truly didn't know whether to be frightened or excited. Nothing bad had ever happened to her when she was naked around her parents. But she'd never been hanging from the limb of a tree before, either.

She heard Todd rustling behind her, but she couldn't see anything. Nancy was watching him with an intense look on her face. And then he was right behind Stacy.

"Are you hanging on tight?" he asked Stacy.

She wrapped her fingers around the ropes and tried to look behind her. She felt the first blow.

"Ouch! That hurts," Stacy yelled.

Another whack.

"Hey!"

Todd held a thin stick in his hand, increasing the power of each swing as he cracked it against Stacy's bare ass. The stick was slender and long enough to bend like a whip, yet it stung like nothing Stacy had ever experienced before.

It wasn't until the third or fourth hit that Stacy felt another sensation besides pain. To her surprise, Stacy's entire pussy screamed for attention. She tried to hold her legs together to lessen the feeling. But that only seemed to aggravate it. She spread them again.

"What's the matter, hon?" Nancy asked her. "Getting a little uncomfortable?"

Stacy's ass was turning a bright pink eight or ten whacks into Todd's paddling. Stacy struggled against her bindings, whimpering now instead of exclaiming her displeasure. She tried to pull her ass away from him. But that only brought her closer to her mother.

Nancy took a breast in her mouth and began to suck on the nipple and surrounding skin. Combined with the effects of the stick, Stacy could only moan out loud.

"That's it, Stacy," Todd said. "Take it like a girl. I'm not stopping until you beg. What you beg for is up to you, but I think I can guess."

"Stop, Dad. Please. Stop," Stacy said, almost in tears.

He whipped her a couple more times and Nancy put her hand between Stacy's legs.

"Oh God. No! No!" Stacy screamed.

With Nancy starting to rub Stacy's throbbing clit, Todd moved beside the girl and lightly rapped the stick across her breasts. He made sure the end of the stick struck her nipples, moving from one to the other in quick succession.

Stacy was moaning loudly and occasionally pleading with her father to stop.

"I don't think that's what you want," Todd told her. "I think you want something else. When you're ready, just tell us."

Todd pulled back her blouse with one hand and continued to carefully snap the stick against her breasts with the other. Nancy, in the meantime, kneeled down and ran her tongue up and down the sopping wet pussy of her daughter.

Stacy's head tilted backward in rapturous agony. Every inch of her body simultaneously ached and screamed out for sexual attention. Todd hit her a couple more times in the ass and Stacy thrust her pussy onto her mother's face. Nancy buried her tongue deep inside Stacy's cunt and licked in all the juices she could find.

"Ohhhhhh God," Stacy murmured. "Let me cum. Please."

"What?" Todd said.

"Let me cum."

"Louder, Stacy."

Nancy put her clit in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Fuck, yessssss! Let me cum. Please!" Stacy said loudly.

Todd put her face next to Stacy's. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Stacy caught her breath after another sharp whack from the stick.

"Fuck me, Dad. Now!"

"Yell it."

"Fuck me!"

Stacy's voice echoed in the woods and Todd smiled. He pushed down his shorts to reveal a rock hard cock.

"OK, Nancy. She's ready," Todd said, moving behind Stacy. He slid his fingers across Stacy's burning ass. She flinched at his touch and he gripped her cheeks firmly.

"Now get ready to scream some more," he said, whispering into her ear.

Todd pulled Stacy's blouse back and then lifted it higher on her arms. He twirled it a couple times to form a rope-like piece of material to hold on to. Nancy stood up and began playing with the fully exposed breasts in front of her while Todd's cock slid across the top of Stacy's ass, cautioning her of its presence.

"Push your ass back and spread your legs," Todd demanded.

The best she could, Stacy complied.

Todd took a few seconds to admire the young, round ass, and then pushed his cock between her legs. He could feel her wetness even before getting his cock in place at the entrance to her cunt.

With Nancy eagerly sucking on Stacy's tits, Todd got ready to fuck his daughter. He gave no warning to the forceful thrust that drove his cock into her gaping hole.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Stacy cried out.

"What's it feel like to be out of control, Stacy? With nothing you can do to stop it."

After a few deep thrusts, Todd stopped completely with his cock in her up to the balls.

"And nothing you can do to make me keep going...except begging me."

He didn't move.

"Do it. Please, Dad. Fuck me until I cum."

He started again while Nancy watched between lustful attacks on her daughter's tits. Every now and then, Nancy stroked Stacy's clit and listened to the girl's howls of joy.

The sound of Todd's body smacking into Stacy's ass got louder. Stacy's cries grew stronger. She was not in control of the situation or her body...for a change.

Nancy lifted her shirt and stood close enough to Stacy to let their nipples touch. Even in her slightly bent forward state, Stacy was able to benefit from the rubbing of Nancy's skin on her own.

"It's too bad you can't touch them, or lick them," Nancy said. "Maybe next time we'll tie you lower. For now, this will have to do."

She pressed harder and both pair of tits compressed together. Stacy's eyes were closed as she tried to roll her chest back and forth to increase the pressure on her nipples. Finally, Nancy gave in and grabbed Stacy's tits with her hands, roughly rolling the nipples between her fingers.

"Are you about ready to cum?" Nancy asked her.

"Yes!" Stacy shouted.

"Does that cock feel good?"

"Yes!"

Nancy squeezed the nipples harder.

"If I lick your clit, will you cum for us nice and loud?"

"Yes! Please!"

Nancy kneeled down for the last time and ran her tongue over the clit while Todd's cock slid in and out of Stacy's cunt just an inch or two away. In less than a minute, Stacy was ready.

"Oh fuck. Now! Now! I'm cumming."

Todd fucked her harder than ever. Stacy's feet nearly rose off the ground as she gripped the ropes and felt her orgasm begin. Her mother's tongue and father's cock never slowed as she rode the swell of pleasure from one orgasm to another.

Todd was the next to announce his orgasm, followed quickly by many, many shots of warm cum inside Stacy's cunt. His grunts mixed in with Stacy's cries to form a less than melodic duo. But clearly they were satisfied.

Nancy reached inside her short and stroked herself until she had to lie on the ground in front of Stacy and bring herself off. Every time she looked up at her naked daughter and her husband's cock forcing its way into her cunt, Nancy had to cum again. Only when Stacy hung limply from the branch and Todd pulled out his semi-erect cock did Nancy feel she was done.

Todd playfully put the stick he used before between Stacy's legs and let it rub against her pussy and clit. Stacy wiggled to get away and begged him to stop.

"Maybe I need to find a bigger one—a thicker one—to use on you," he said. "Your cunt could handle it, I'm sure."

"Don't you dare," Stacy threatened. "Now let me down."

"It's a long drive home," Todd said to her. "Your Mom and I will need to trade driving shifts. I'm sure you'd be glad to help us relax in the back seat. Right?"

When she didn't answer right away, Todd put the end of the stick an inch or two inside her cunt.

"Yes," Stacy said emphatically. "I promise."

"Good girl," he said, bringing the stick up to her nipples. "We might even let you wear something in the car."

He moved the stick up and down over her nipples and watched the teenager squirm.

Nancy was on her feet again, straightening her clothes and brushing off the dirt.

"I'd say it was a good week," Nancy said. "We'll need to do this again."

Todd was reaching up to untie Stacy's restraints. After several attempts to swore and backed away.

"Looks like you made it too tight, hon," he told Stacy. "We'll have to go get a knife. C'mon, Nancy."

"Hey! You can't leave me! Stop!" Stacy screamed at her parents as they walked away. "Come back!"

"Promise to be good in the car?" Todd asked.

"I'll do anything?" Stacy sobbed.

Todd reached into his pocket, walked back to Stacy, and pulled out a knife. With a click, it opened. Seconds later, Stacy was trying to dress while keeping up with her parents on the path.

All night, Stacy thought about the ride home. It was bound to be the best trip she ever took.

12