Secret Lives Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny and Sarah hit the hot tub and put on a show.
1.8k words
4.52
11.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
760 Followers

Of course I was. Sarah grabbed a couple of towels and some drinks and put them within reach from the hot tub. She turned her back to me then with her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts slowly slid them down her thighs. She took them all the way to the floor, keeping her legs straight the whole time. I couldn't have asked for a better view of her ass in bikinis. She climbed into the tub as I removed my shirt. I stepped towards the tub but she quickly interrupted me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Ahh getting in the tub?"

"Not in those shorts you're not."

"Why not?"

"Because you will have nothing to wear when you get out will you and you're not going to go dripping through the house to get your dry clothes."

I relented and dropped my shorts. I had underwear on but there was no hiding the semi hard cock in them. Sarah gave a cheeky smirk.

"That's much better."

I eased into the hot tub and we sat side by side. We watched as the guys set up the poker table in the living room. It was the first time since I had arrived that I felt totally relaxed. Even though the weather was warm, having the hot bubbly water surrounding me just made me melt. That and the alcohol combined to make me feel like liquid myself. I looked at Sarah and asked.

"So what do you think is really going on tonight?"

"I'm not really sure but I am feeling more and more pushed aside. Like I said, I suspect I'm just some sort of cover for his other life, but this is the first time I have felt like he didn't even want that much. I guess I've learned to live with the lie and I would even be happy to go on living here as a form of cover I guess. I just wish he would stop lying about who he is. I suspect tonight is as much about getting us used to the idea as possible before he comes out."

"This has been a lot to absorb in a day."

"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't talk to you earlier."

"It was never your responsibility to tell me about this. I just wish Neil was confident enough to tell me. I feel like this is a cheating way to try and get me to guess. I thought he knew me better than to think I would have a negative reaction to something like this. I just want him to be happy."

"Me too. You know what though? With us both on his side I'm sure he will be ok and I think we will be too."

There was a long silence as we both had a drink and thought about the day's events. Suddenly I felt her thigh press against mine. Feeling her smooth bare leg was very nice indeed and I wanted to feel more of her smooth bare skin.

"This certainly doesn't play well for you does it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well the thing that gets you off the most is giving a glimpse to those who desire you the most, but denying them the chance at more. You are the ultimate tease. But these guys. Well, they just aren't remotely interested. I could probably get more reaction from them."

"Yes well that is a frustration but I still get to tease."

She smiled as she slowly ran her fingertips up the inside of my thigh. No matter how warm that water was I still had a shiver run up then back down the length of my spine. Sarah glanced around her for a moment then got that evil smirk on her face again.

"Should I be concerned?"

I laughed a little nervously.

"Not at all but don't think you're the only one who gets teased tonight. Every time I get in the hot tub lately the neighbours' lights go out. He obviously doesn't think I can see the glow of his cigarettes as he sits there in the dark watching. I've given him more than one show out here."

Sarah had a smile on her face as she thought back on the previous times out here. She stood up and moved to the other side of the tub so we were facing each other.

"So he's out there at the moment?"

"He sure is. Keep an eye on the house will you?"

Not sure how I planned on watching the house when my eyes were glued to the breast she had just slipped out of her bikini top. She slowly circled her nipple with her fingertip and I watched as it began to pucker and tighten. Pretty soon it was a hard nub which she lifted to her mouth so she could flick it with her tongue. I was rock hard again in moments and was imagining that tongue on my cock. Not to mention just how much I wanted to lick, suck and bite her nipples myself. I was thoroughly mesmerized; I don't think I could have turned away if my life depended on it. I even surprised myself when I noticed movement in the house.

"I think someone is coming."

"Mmm damn shame, I was really getting into that."

Sarah straightened up and turned around as Neil slid open the glass sliding door.

"You two alright out here?"

I hoped he couldn't see me blush.

"We're fine Neil, having a great chat."

"Neil honey, could you get us some more drinks and ice for us please?"

Sarah asked as she turned around. She was kneeling on the seat part and resting her elbows on the edge of the tub giving both the neighbour and I an excellent view of her ass.

"Sure, I'll be back in a minute."

As soon as his back was turned Sarah reached back and slid her pants down over that glorious ass and down her thighs. She was slowly moving her hips left and right in a truly mesmerizing way. I know I was getting a great view and I bet the neighbour was too. I moved around next to her without disturbing the neighbours view.

"Do you think your neighbour is enjoying the view?"

"Mmm I sincerely hope so."

"I don't think he can see enough."

"Really? How do you suggest he sees some more?"

"I could help there."

"I bet you could, being a Good Samaritan and all."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"You want to show your pervy neighbour your wet pussy?"

She was writhing more now.

"Yes! Damn it!"

I slid my fingertips up the back of her thighs slowly and felt her shiver with anticipation. I placed my whole hand on her ass cheek and started kneading her flesh, squeezing her ass just hard enough to spread her ass and bare all to her neighbour. Every time I squeezed and spread her she would moan. I leaned in again and whispered in her ear.

"I think he wants to see more."

"Yes."

"Do you think he has binoculars or a telescope back there?"

"Oh I hope so."

"That way he could see every little detail when I do this."

I slid my finger tips down along her very wet slit. I was surprised at just how wet she was. I slowly pushed one finger into her as she pushed back onto me.

"Spread me open, I want him to see right into me."

I slid a second finger into her then pulled to the side spreading her wide open.

"Oh fuck yes. I hope he can see right inside me."

"I bet he's looking deep inside you while he strokes his cock. I bet he's stroking it right now, thinking about sliding into your hot, wet pussy."

"Oh fuck yes. I want him to cum while looking at me."

"Well it's going to have to wait a bit because here comes Neil with our drinks."

"Oh fuck it."

I removed my fingers reluctantly and Sarah sank back down into the water again. Moments later Neil walked back out with a bucket half full of ice and several drinks. He looked at Sarah's face and frowned.

"Are you ok? You look very flushed."

"It's just hot in here and I need a drink."

"Are you sure that's all?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"If you get too hot, hop out for a while."

"I will, I promise."

"O.K. You right if I head back to the game?"

"Yeah sure, go for it. Are you having fun in there?"

"Absolutely, more fun than I've had in ages."

"Good. You head back to your fun."

Neil turned around and walked back inside. I waited for him to be out of ear shot before I felt safe to breathe again.

"Fuck that was close."

Sarah pulled her panties back up and said.

"I know, I thought he was going to make me get out. That would have been awkward with my pants around my knees."

"Just a little."

"Fuck that turns me on. I mean having the neighbour watching is hot as fuck but nearly getting caught. Well, let's just say it's a good thing I'm in water because my cum would be running down my legs right now."

"Perhaps you need to finish the job."

"I'm going to be like this for days I think. No amount of orgasms is going to sate this."

A cheer went up from inside and we both looked up to see what was going on. Apparently someone was broke and now out of the game. He got up, gave a little bow to the table, and then walked over to the drinks. After pouring a round for everyone he walked off in the direction of the lounge room.

"Seems like they have a complicated set of rules in there."

"I don't know. This is the first time they have played here but from what Neil has told me they play this fairly regularly. It's like poker but there are extra rules, forfeits and penalties. I always thought it was just a card game."

"Does it happen all that often?"

"Usually once a month."

Another cheer went up and someone else, after pouring a round of drinks left the room. This time however they all grabbed their drinks and followed him into the lounge room. We could hear them all yelling and cheering but couldn't make out what was being said.

"I wonder what they are up to."

Sarah looked confused but then shrugged her shoulders.

"Who cares? They can play their games and we can play ours. I wonder if my pervy neighbour is still out. I hope so."

She stood up again, making her ass rise out of the water. I couldn't help but stare; she has the most beautiful ass. What I wanted to do was so much more than just look though. Sarah looked back over her shoulder at me, then up towards the neighbours place then back to me. She had a grin on her face.

"Sit back, I have a show to put on."

yakboy69
yakboy69
760 Followers