Secret Lives of Big-Breasted Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"STEVEN ANTHONY FLETCHER! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!"

The loud shouting of his name and profanity prompted both Steve and Gwen to look towards the living room entrance and thankfully, there stood his infuriated wife, Linda.

"Oh, Linda baby, what are you doing home so early?" Steve shamefully tried to explain, as he quickly pulled his huge, flaccid cock out of Gwen's pussy and fumbled to pull his pants up. A loud and heated argument got into full swing between the spouses with several fragile items smashing into pieces. The fight gave Gwen the opening she needed to pick up her funky clothes and sneak out unnoticed...

***

"Say, WHAT!" exclaimed a stunned Dana.

"You had sex with the infamous Steve Fletcher?" chimed in a shocked Emma, as she took a puff of her inhaler.

"How exhilarating!" said Nadia.

"I would give my left nut, if I had any balls, to fuck that gorgeous man," said Dana.

"Is his cock really as big as rumors say?" an intrigued Madison asked.

"Did it hurt, like when a bumble bee stings you?" Joanna asked.

"He tried hitting on my mother and me once at the mall," said Bethany. "He passed us up for some hotter looking babes that walked by. Which was totally fine by me. I want my guy to sweep me off my feet and not just my panties from around my feet. He's such a grotesque pig and womanizer."

"Yeah, but a hot and dreamy womanizer," elaborated Casey. "Wish he'd approached me. Perhaps it's not too late to get me some of that!"

"Sorry Casey, but last I heard he and Mrs. Rodriguez from the corner store made a run north of the border together," explained Gwen. "Her husband found out about their affair and he's loco."

"What I quite don't understand is, how did his wife know when to show up when she did?" asked Nadia.

"I came up with the brilliant plan of texting his wife before going into the house. I didn't know exactly when she would arrive which meant I could had been fucking the man all night but it worked out," Gwen explained.

"So you wanted to get caught in the act? How come?" Emma asked. "I thought you had a thing for him?"

"Yeah," Joanna jumped in.

"So he's allowed to go around town fucking women while he has a wife and I'm not allow to turn the tables on him and expose him for being a cheater?" Gwen said offensively.

"Gees, sorry. Don't bite my head off," said Emma, followed by taking a hit of her inhaler.

"Sorry Emma, but it's like this. I couldn't believe I was living my fantasy of fucking Steve Fletcher. It was great. The best sex I ever had but I was a bit worried that he'd get obsessed and harass me though, since it was clear he had a lot of women around town he'd fucked. He enjoyed the company of some more than others and he even expressed how he waited to finally put his cock in me. I guess I just wanted to indulge in my own fantasy before turning his into a nightmare."

"Good enough reason for me," said Dana.

All the girls burst into laughter.

"Guess I'll go next," Madison insisted. "I guess I never really told you guys the real reason Sylvester and I broke up... Remember my trip to New York to be involved in that Broadway show a couple of months ago?"

***

Broadway Girl- Madison's story

"Places everyone, places. Time for rehearsals," shouted the Broadway play director. "I want Gordon and Kelly to the stage. We'll have the two main stars of the show read a few lines and then, perform the epic kiss scene."

A few seconds had passed and neither actors appeared on stage.

"Gordon and Kelly?" repeated the director. "Now where the heck are they??"

Gordon James stood behind the curtains, trembling nervously and fumbling his lines as he repeated them to himself. This was the first major Broadway show for the 25 year old, 5'10 baby blue-eyed, sandy brown haired drama major.

"I believe he's calling for you," Madison informed the nervous young stage actor.

"Oh yeah, right. Thank you," he replied in a soft, spoken tone and smiled.

Gordon exited from behind the curtain and onto the stage leaving Madison floating on cloud 9. The two of them had interacted a few brief times since Madison's arrival in New York City a couple of weeks ago. Her high school art teacher thought it would be a wonderful experience for Madison to head to New York and put her excellent painting skills to work for one of New York City's biggest Broadway plays, Beauty and the Beast. Her art teacher had some connections and arranged for Madison to be part of the stage crew. The director was impressed by Madison's knowledge for Broadway shows and her love for Disney movie cartoons that he appointed her to be an understudy if anything were to happen to the leading actress of the play. Although Madison was 18 years old, her mother insisted on accompanying her to the Big Apple. Gordon was the first friendly face to welcome her to the team. She found Gordon to be one of the nicest guys she ever met who didn't judge and tease her about her appearance. She had a boyfriend back home but he was a bit ashamed to be seen with her in public and they had been dating for 2 years.

"Forget it, girly. He's way out of your league," harshly spoke another female stage crew member. "That's why he'll be locking lips with Kelly Sinclair, one of the prettiest Broadway actresses in New York City. Beautiful people like them two, end up together. No room for a trailer park, frumpy looking girl like yourself."

Though harsh, Madison agreed with the truth her co-worker spoke, and it was exactly what Madison needed to hear to come down off her cloud. Madison wouldn't be considered pretty or cute. Just a Plain Jane with pasty skin, an oval-shaped face and a big forehead but, she had an extraordinary pair of mammoth G cups breasts. She always kept them covered up wearing frumpy clothing like overalls and men's size bulky flannel shirts and jackets that made her appear to be fat. Madison was relatively thin and her 5'5 statue made her bowling ball sized boobs look triple their size. She had grey eyes masked behind a pair of dark-rimmed granny glasses and lifeless, stringy dark brown hair that barely reached shoulder-length.

"Well, she's right. Pretty girls like Kelly Sinclair always get the hot guys. I should be grateful that I even have a boyfriend," Madison thought to herself and headed back to painting one of the background murals for the Broadway show. She loved painting and was extremely skilled at it, but like everyone else, she had hopes and dreams beyond painting. Her one aspiration was to move from doing behind the scenes work for Broadway plays to being in one.

"Okay, Gordon is on set! Now where the heck is the leading actress?" the director questioned. One of the stage managers walked up to him and whispered something in his ear.

"WHAT! She's in London auditioning for another play!" the director angrily shouted. "Why didn't someone tell me this?"

"You know Kelly sir, she believes she's above everyone else just because of her looks. From what I was told, she only chose to do this play if London wasn't interested in her. Guess they decided at the last minute to include her in their play after all. She got the call from London this morning and was in a bit of a hurry to make it to the airport to catch a straight flight," said a stage crew member.

"That's fucking great! That's fucking terrific! That's fucking fantastic! Where am I going to find another leading lady in just short notice? We go on in exactly 4 days... We're so fucking screwed."

"Doesn't Kelly have an understudy or a stand-in if something were to happen?" Gordon chimed in.

"Yeah, Madison, but the play is about Beauty and the Beast and well, take a good look at Madison. She doesn't exactly fit the profile of being a Bella," harshly stated the play director. "I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use Madison. I must had been drunk at the time I named her the understudy."

"I understand that sir, but Madison seems to know more about the play than Kelly ever did. Kelly's hot but she's clueless about the true art of performance. She doesn't have the same passion for this show like Madison. I believe she'll be perfect for the role. Like you elaborated moments ago, we only have 4 days until the opening and I do feel quite comfortable around her."

The director gave it some thought.

"Alright. Can we get Madison on the stage please!" he called out.

One of the stage managers informed Madison of the big news.

"I am? Really?" she responded and blushed with glee. This was her big moment. The moment she had been dreaming for since she was little. Madison happily skipped her way onto the stage with a reasonably cute, nerdy smile.

The rehearsals lasted for several hours and well into the night. Things went smoothly until it was time for the kissing scenes. Madison froze up whenever the director called for a kiss for that particular scene. She cared dearly about her boyfriend and even thought professional kissing would be cheating on him.

"Okay everyone, that's a wrap. Things started off bad today but we finished strong. Go home and get some sleep. We start up again bright and early tomorrow," the director praised his actors and staff members before sending them home. "And I want you two to practice the kissing scenes on your free time."

"Of course, sir," agreed Gordon. Madison stood there blushing.

As Madison headed towards the bus station to wait for her bus to take her back to her hotel, Gordon walked up to her.

"Say, Miranda."

"It's Madison."

"Oh, sorry. Listen, the director is right. The kissing scenes are very crucial for the play. We need to practice kissing so it'll feel natural and not forced. Care to come over to my place right now, if you don't have any other plans and aren't too tired?" Gordon asked.

Madison's heartbeat accelerated knowing that if she accepted his invitation, she would be spending time with him, in his apartment, alone. Then add on the fact that the two would be kissing for professional reasons only, turned her face flushed. The thought of her boyfriend crept up in her mind but Madison knew an opportunity to be in a huge Broadway play like this would never pop up again.

"Yeah, sure! I have to go back to my hotel first to check on my mother," she agreed tickled and enthralled by his baby blues.

"Great. My apartment is just around the corner. Once you get there, pushed the button on the wall next to my apartment number and I'll buzz you in. Here's the address." He wrote the address down on the back of the play's screenplay manual. "Hope to see you in a little bit." He smiled and walked off.

Madison arrived back at her hotel. She found her mother fast asleep on her side of the room. Madison took a quick shower and changed into some comfortable sweats. As she was putting on her only G cup sized brassiere, she heard the snap break!

"Shit!" Madison angrily swore. "This isn't good." She didn't have a spare bra considering a size G was expansive to buy, that's why she only had one. Unfortunately, her mother wasn't blessed with huge boobs. Her only option was to go commando and let her monster boobs hang free under her sweatshirt. She threw on an extra large t-shirt beneath the sweatshirt and a baggy jacket over that as precautions.

The bus ride to Gordon's apartment building was a bit embarrassing. Every bump in the road the bus hit sent her giant tits bouncing and flopping beneath her tops. Thankfully, she decided to wear the baggy jacket so her humongous boobs wouldn't cause a scene. Once she arrived at his apartment building, Gordon buzzed her up and she took a freight elevator to his apartment.

"Welcome," Gordon greeted her at the entrance way. Madison exited the freight elevator and was blown away with the size and lavish style of his place. "Before we get started, how about a glass of wine to lighten the mood just a little bit?"

"Sure," she replied. Madison wasn't much of a drinker but thought a little wine wouldn't hurt and might help ease her nerves about kissing a pretty boy like Gordon.

The two sat down on his long, leather cushion sofa and Gordon handed her a glass of wine already poured. She took a couple of sips and the two began going over their scenes. It was kind of warm in his apartment so Madison took off her jacket and was quite aware of the fact that without any support, her giant, soft hanging tits would jostle about effortlessly with any of her movements.

It wasn't long before their first kissing scene arrived and Madison took another couple of sips of her wine to ease into it. The kiss was brief and it was enough to tingle her senses in a good way. She suddenly became aware that her nipples had grown hard and wondered if Gordon noticed them pushing through her tops.

"See. That wasn't so bad," said Gordon. "Of course, there are a couple of longer kisses in the play that we must practice as well."

As the minutes and hours passed, Madison and Gordon neared the end of all their lines and had emptied two bottles of wine. Madison was quite tipsy, a feeling she had never experience before.

"Ready for the final kiss?" Gordon announced. "Remember, this is the longest kiss in the play since it's in the final scene.

Madison's eyes were glassy, but she was still somewhat coherent as she smiled and nodded. Gordon moved in and planted a steamy passionate kiss on her lips. The normal time for the final kiss was 30 seconds but Gordon's kiss exceeded the limit. He even slipped his tongue into Madison's mouth which she graciously accepted and slipped her own tongue into his mouth. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as the steamy hot kiss continued and his hands made their way up the front of her sweatshirt. She groaned in his mouth a seal of approval of his hands kneading and pawing her gigantic braless knockers from over her sweatshirt.

After a few minutes of making out and groping, Gordon broke the long hot kiss and began lifting up both of Madison's tops. Her monster pale tits trembled down and bounced around, as Gordon discharged both tops to the floor. They slightly sagged down in front of her, heavy and bulbous with dark pink pepperoni-sized areolas and little, rock-hard nipples. Her tits looked ridiculously disproportionate on her skinny frame, dwarfing the space between her chest and bellybutton.

"My, my, my!" said a flabbergasted Gordon. "Such stupidly massive nerdy breasts! I knew all this time you couldn't be fat underneath all those disgusting clothing." Madison's response was just a dorky smirk as Gordon cupped both profoundly heavy, fat boobs in each of his hands. He grunted and marveled at the fact that one tit was far too big to be handled by a mere palm as he hefted them. "I have to fuck these humongous melons. Press them together."

Madison pushed her giant teen boobs together between her forearms, creating a bottomless gorge of cleavage, as Gordon quickly removed his shoes, jeans, and boxers. His dick sprung out, already at its hardened peak. It was about average size but thick, throbbing a deep pink with a large mushroom head and fat hanging balls.

"My dick is dry. You're going to need to wet it a little so I can easily slide it up and down between your dumb titty melons," Gordon suggested. He pushed forward and his dick entered between Madison's blushed pink lips. She kept her monster mammaries pressed between her forearms, as Gordon thrust his hard dick in and out of her mouth. He held the back of her head as he thrust, bumping his thighs into her breasts. Saliva spilled from Madison's mouth naively and dribbled down into her canyon of pillowy cleavage. Madison had only given head to her boyfriend, who was miles away and very much unaware of what was happening.

Gordon loudly groaned as he seesawed his throbbing dick fast between her soft lips. Occasionally, he pushed his tool up against her cheeks making them puff out. He pushed his dick further down her throat until her face was pressed up against his shirt and his hanging balls rested below her cleft chin. The young 18 year old was repeatedly forced to deep-throat him, resulting in her gag reflex kicking in. Gordon pulled out fast before choking the young teen.

"Sorry about that. Got a little carried away," he apologized. "Just never had the pleasure of sticking my penis between really huge titties before." Madison cracked a dorky smile with drool all down her mouth and chin as Gordon bent his knees and thrust his hard, slippery cock between her mountainous pleasure globes. The entire length of his staff disappeared into the warmth of her cleavage. "Ohhhh, FUCK ME!"

Madison kept her giant, juicy funbags pressed firmly together, as Gordon drilled his hard, hot cock between them. The soft and plenteous flesh swallowed his whole manhood with each thrust. She loved the feeling of his raw pulsing dick sliding warmly in her cleavage and his balls and thighs slamming against her enormous tit-flesh. The wet sounds of Gordon's dick fucking Madison's mammoth titties echoed throughout his apartment. The sweat they generated from the tit-fucking made it easy for his thick tool to slide in and out of her cleavage. Pre-cum leaked from the head of his swollen dick and made her spacious cleavage even more slick. Her G cups shook and bounced up to her cleft chin with each thrust and Madison felt a tremendous burning sensation between her legs.

"Oh GOD, Gordon! I need you now," Madison hissed. "I need your dick inside me." She relinquished the smothering hold she had on Gordon's hard cock and stood up. She pulled off her shoes, sweatpants, and Hello Kitty pink and white striped panties, all while her fleshy bowling balls shifted and swayed. Her pussy was clean shaved, with a landing strip of pubic hairs nicely trimmed just right above her clit.

Gordon finished undressing too until he was completely naked and laid upon his nice, fresh, clean carpet with his throbbing erection pointing towards the ceiling. Madison didn't need an invite and climbed on top of his cock. She slowly slid her hot, slick pussy down onto his member and Gordon watched her monster tits as they moved from side to side, dangling scrumptiously from her chest. Madison placed both of her slim legs on the outside of his and started bouncing on his dick. Gordon placed his hands on her hips and held her as she bounced. He felt her warm, tight young pussy squeezing round his dick and coating it in her wetness. He watched her enormous, heavy melons lurching all over the place from her chest in an astounding display as she increased her bouncing.

"Oh, that's it Mindy! Bounce on my cock... Oh yeah baby! Ride daddy's dick," Gordon grunted out the wrong name while egging her on, but Madison was too lost in her own pleasure to care. She loved the thrill of bouncing up and down on his thick member. Gordon's dick was only the second she ever had in her pussy. His dick, at its hardest was a good 7 to 8 inches and really thick while her boyfriend's dick was 5 inches at its hardest and skinny. Any thought about her boyfriend vanished once she sat herself on Gordon's cock.

Madison bounced on his dick for a few more minutes, then crashed her sweaty body against his. Gordon groaned feeling the full weight of her cumbersome, massive tits slam and cushion against his chest and her tiny, hard buds piercing his mid-section. He took over the fucking and started thrusting his meat up into her moist tunnel, his fat balls slamming repeatedly against her flat ass with each thrust. He heard Madison whimpering and moaning with lust and felt her bounteous knockers sloshing between their bodies as he fucked her.

Gordon continued feverishly drilling his cock up the teen's young cunt for a few minutes. Her pussy was super hot and slick as it squeezed his dick harder and harder signaling she was nearing a monstrous orgasm. He wasn't quite ready for her to cum yet.

"Oh man, your pussy feels great! I want to fuck you from behind. Lean over my glass table so I can give you a good hard pounding," Gordon instructed.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers