Secret Lives of Big-Breasted Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
958 Followers

Madison got up off his cock to her extreme displeasure and leaned over his glass coffee table resting her enormous sweaty boobs on the surface and waited for Gordon to relieve her of the burning desire in her pussy. With his thick cock already slick with her wetness, he kneeled behind her and plunged it back in and started plumping frantically. He pulled Madison's head back by her stringy hair and rammed her drenched cunt with his dick, hard and fast. Her gigantic breasts flipped and flopped forwards and backwards over his glass coffee table.

"Oh shit! Look at your big, stupid titties! Flopping all over my expensive glass coffee table," he grunted. "Who knew a nerd girl like you could have such huge fucking tits?!" He released her stringy hair and reached below to seize and squeeze her fast moving teen tits. "The only reason I wanted to do this play was because Kelly has big boobs but that bitch's tits are fake. Clearly yours are all natural!" He bounced and flopped Madison's massive fun bags around on his glass coffee table, then tugged and pinched her hard nipples as his cock furiously plunged in and out of her pussy. The stimulation to all her sensitive spots was more than Madison could bear.

She let out a banshee of a scream as her snatch clamped down urgently on Gordon's dick and her orgasm swept through her entire body. Gordon kept his hands full of her enormous flopping jugs as he pumped desperately while she came hard all over his dick.

"I'm gonna cum!" he cried out. Gordon removed his hands off her tits and pulled his cock from her soaked pussy. He stayed behind Madison with his knees bent as his cock exploded, shooting thick ropes of his white cum all over her boney backside. His sticky jism continued to spew until he felt like all the liquid from his body was drained and laid to waste on her back and ass.

The intense fucking was over and Gordon collapsed backwards onto his sofa exhausted while Madison collapsed on the carpet. She tried not to think about the fact that she just cheated on the one boyfriend she ever had.

"I should probably be going now," said a somber Madison, as she got up and gathered her clothes and shoes.

"Don't forget we have rehearsal in a few hours, Melody," Gordon informed before dozing off to sleep.

Madison was fully clothed with the exception of her shoes. She carried them onto the freight elevator with her along with a bunch of mixed emotions.

"It's Madison, you fucking dickhead..."

***

"Wow.. I never would have pictured you as the cheating type," stated Bethany. "But it's not like Sylvester treated you like an actual girlfriend. He didn't want to be seen with you in public. That type of man doesn't deserve your affection and neither did that clown Gordon."

"Yeah, I know," Madison replied. "Gordon and I were a one time thing. It was fun, even if he didn't remember my name most of the time."

"So did you end up quitting the play?" Nadia asked.

"Yes and no. Kelly returned and so once again she became the leading actress. I ended up back painting the rest of the murals, which I was perfectly fine with. I'm not quite ready to be a Broadway performer," Madison explained.

"I wanna go next!" Joanna and Casey said in unison.

"Well this should be interesting," commented Gwen.

"I said it first!" Joanna and Casey spoke in unison.

"Well girls, we seem to have a little problem on who's going next and you know how we solve problems," chimed in Bethany.

Casey and Joanna gave one another nasty, mean looks as they stepped into the center of the circle and stood face to face.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" both girls shouted at the same time, as they both chose paper. Joanna and Casey went at it for 2 minutes which seemed like an eternity to the others.

"Man," sighed Dana. "It's nice seeing other chick's giant knockers jiggle and bounce around for a change. It's like looking at your own reflection in the mirror."

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" Casey and Joanna shouted one last time with Hailey choosing rock and Joanna selecting paper.

"Looks like we have a winner. Joanna, you're up next," said Bethany.

"Gosh dang it," a disappointed Casey groaned.

"You'll get your turn," ensured Joanna. "Besides, I think the others and you most of all might want to hear my story on how I came face to face with one of the rarest Spiderman comic books of all time!"

"What? Really? Now I'm very intrigued," Casey responded.

"Yeah, me too!!" said Emma.

"Okay, so last summer at my job at the Comic Book Store..."

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
958 Followers