Secret Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It was only a blowjob,' he thought. 'It wasn't like real sex or anything.'

Stacy didn't have to justify anything. She did exactly what she set out to do and did it well, she thought with a smile. Her Dad was bigger than she expected. He came more than she expected. It all made Stacy even more resolute on fucking him.

But how? Where? When? What about Mom?

She only had a few days left if she wanted to accomplish her task during the vacation. Yes, it could wait until they got home. But this week was the perfect setting. She had to think.

The next day, Todd was wandering around the back yard of the cottage, including the area around a small stream that separated him from the next yard. He followed a trail into the woods and soon found himself in an ever-thickening clump of trees. He knew he wasn't more than a couple hundred yards from the cottage, but it seemed he was in another world.

The solitude and quiet was the first thing he noticed. The sounds of a few birds and the twigs he broke underfoot were the only things that spoiled the stillness. Todd found a small clearing that offered clear ground to sit on and a view of what was left of the tiny stream. He sat down and worked on clearing his mind.

He succeeded in clearing everything except images of Stacy. Some of the images were real; some were imagined—like what she must look like as she lies in her bed at night in just her panties. He hadn't truly seen her breasts during the trip, just hints of what they must be like.

He remembered how they looked and felt as she used them to rub his cock on the deck. But, still, the bikini had been there. She was only nude around him in the shower, behind the glass doors that warped his view.

Even now his cock throbbed as his mind wandered. What would it feel like to push his cock inside her tight, wet....

A noise behind him brought his focus back to the present. He looked over one shoulder. Nothing. The other. Still nothing. Todd looked at the stream, his ears attempting to pick up any new sound.

A hand was on his shoulder at the same time he sensed movement behind him.

Todd spun his head around.

"Hello, Dad."

"Where'd you come from?" he asked.

"I saw you come back here. I followed you. Is it alright?"

Stacy put both arms around his neck and leaned into him, allowing the bare breasts under her tank top to rest on the back of his head.

"You just about gave me a heart attack," Todd said.

She put the palm of her hand on his chest and rubbed. "I'm sorry. I can leave."

"No. Don't," Todd replied, trying not to sound too anxious.

"This is really isolated back here, isn't it?" Stacy said.

"Yeah."

"I wonder how many people have come back here to, you know, mess around."

Stacy's question was accompanied by her hand sinking lower and lower on her father's chest. Her tits pressed harder against him.

"Stacy, I think you've messed around enough for one week already."

She leaned back up. "Ah, Dad. That was nothing. I'm talking about having sex. Real sex. Fucking the right way."

Todd sighed, but not totally from aggravation. He couldn't feel her body anymore and thought he heard her moving. Unexpectedly, she put her hand in front of him. She was holding her tank top. She dropped it in his lap.

"Turn around, Dad."

Todd knew he shouldn't do it. Once they got started, he knew they wouldn't stop. After a short pause, he turned around.

He noticed her smile first, but immediately began a long inspection of her bare tits. They were very tempting as Stacy kneeled with her back perfectly straight and her chest pushed out. The nipples were hard. Her tan skin was flawless.

"Haven't you ever wanted to have sex out in the open, where somebody might accidentally come by and catch you? Maybe they would hide and watch as you fuck? That kind of stuff really turns me on, Dad," Stacy said, putting her hand on his crotch.

Todd felt her rub his cock, which was already starting to harden.

"Wow. You must like the idea," she said.

"Stacy. We need to get back," Todd replied.

"We need to fuck," she said, kissing him passionately while holding his erection even tighter.

The kiss lasted longer than Todd wanted. But everything his daughter did aroused him. He wasn't sure he cared who saw them. He wanted her.

"Touch me, Dad. Feel how wet I am. Put your hand inside my shorts."

"No. I...can't do that."

Stacy took his hand and pushed it down the front of her very loose shorts. Todd did not resist. He stretched out his fingers and, indeed, felt the moisture around her pussy.

"See. You're hard and I'm wet. We need to fuck, Dad."

Stacy leaned forward hard enough to force Todd onto his back. Stacy fell on top of him and moved up so one of her breasts was on his lips. He opened his mouth and Stacy filled it with her tit. A few seconds later, Todd was using his hand to squeeze it. He licked and sucked vigorously, biting gently on the extended nipple.

"Oh God. That feels so good. I want you so bad, Dad. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours," Stacy sighed.

She had moved and had her other breast in his mouth now. Todd was gripping them both with his hands and kneading them toughly. The erection inside his pants hurt from the confinement. He sucked on Stacy's tit a little harder and tried to prepare himself for what was about to happen.

Stacy leaned back and rubbed his cock with her pussy. Despite the clothes they had on, the lap dance had the desired effect. Todd was so hard he could barely stand it. Stacy pressed down a little more.

"Do you want me, Dad?"

Todd didn't reply.

"Do you want to feel your stiff cock inside my cunt?"

He nodded.

Stacy leaned over and kissed his cock through his shorts.

"Tomorrow," she said suddenly. "If you want to have sex with me, be back here tomorrow. Mom's been going on a walk every day in the morning right? When she leaves tomorrow, come to this same spot. OK?"

Todd couldn't believe what was happening. His throbbing cock was about to explode. His topless daughter continued to run her fingers over it. And it was only a tease to make him come back the next day.

"I probably won't do it, Stacy. It's not right," Todd said as she rose to her feet and pulled on her top.

"It's your choice, Dad. I'll be here."

He watched her ample breasts disappear under the tank top. She turned and walked away, her ass swaying as she moved. In a moment, she was gone.

"Fuck," Todd murmured.

###

"I won't be long," Nancy shouted as she left the cottage the following morning.

Todd sat at the kitchen table, mulling the possibilities. Stacy had walked out fifteen minutes earlier, on the pretense of going to the little general store by the lake. She wouldn't tell her parents what she needed. Todd knew the truth.

He stared out the kitchen window at the woods behind the cottage. It would be very easy to sit in the cabin; watch TV; read a book. Anything besides walk into those woods.

He had to put a stop to Stacy's game. The end of the vacation would surely do it, but that was half a week away. She would continue to entice him unless he ended it. Staying in the cottage should send a statement. When she returned and spoke to him, he'd act like a father for a change and reinforce the proper conduct between a father and daughter.

Sex in the woods was not proper conduct.

And there was Nancy to think about. Despite the history of rejection, she didn't deserve this. But the more Todd thought about her, and the rejection, the angrier he got. Was there something besides the pressure of the economy and work that was behind her refusal to have sex? Was she...?

Todd looked up. An image of a semi-nude Stacy in his lap flashed through his brain. He heard her voice.

Todd pounded the kitchen table and walked out the back door...toward the woods.

He followed the same path to the same spot as the day before. The same silence greeted him. His heart sank and there was a dryness in his throat. As always, he had dawdled—unable to make a decision. And when he did, he was too late. She was gone.

This time he saw her before he heard her. Stacy stepped out from behind a couple of trees growing side-by-side. She was naked.

The magnificence of her young body in the early light took Todd's breath away. Stacy strolled towards him as if floating on air; one foot in front of the other the way a model comes down a catwalk. Her expression was serious. Her eyes penetrated him.

Stacy stopped a couple feet in front of him.

"Good morning, Dad."

"Good morning, Stacy."

"Kiss me."

Todd moved to her and their mouths met. Like two lovers who had been apart for a year, their kiss quickly turned passionate. Stacy touched him first, and then his arms were wrapped around her. They came together, bodies grinding in a prelude to lovemaking.

Todd's hands moved down to Stacy's bare ass. He clutched the cheeks, causing her to moan into his mouth. He could feel her breasts on his chest and her pussy pressed against his cock.

No other words were said. It wasn't necessary. They both knew why they were there and it didn't matter who saw them.

Stacy pulled off her Dad's shirt. Quickly, he had his shorts and underwear off. While kneeling in front of him, she kissed and licked his swollen cock. It seemed bigger than before; thicker and longer. Did the tease from the day before work? Would he get that big with her under any circumstances?

Stacy didn't bother to answer the questions. She just sucked him and prepared for what she'd wanted all week.

Todd watched his daughter pull away from his cock and slowly lie down on the ground. The perfection of her body blocked out any and all reservations he may have had. The rise of her breasts; the flat stomach; the inviting space between her legs. They all drew him down onto her like a magnet.

Maybe if they ever did this again there would be long foreplay. Maybe then Todd would suck on her breasts and play with her nipples and lick her clit until Stacy begged him to put his thick cock inside her.

But this time—the first time—they were both anxious to simply have sex and enjoy the pleasure that went with it. The fact it was forbidden sex, in public, only added to the stimulation.

Todd was on top of Stacy, a reverse of the scene from the previous day. He was not about to let her pull another stunt by arousing him and escaping. But he suspected she didn't want to.

The most compelling clue was the warm moisture he felt around her pussy when he put his hand there. He slid one finger inside her and it came out soaking wet. Stacy wasn't going anywhere today, he thought.

He took his cock and put the head at the entrance to her cunt. Once he knew he was in position, he reached up and slid his hands under her body. Todd kissed Stacy and, at the same time their tongues met, he drove his cock forward.

Stacy's muffled moan lasted well past the time Todd's cock couldn't go any deeper. He let her take pleasure in feeling him fill her cavernous hole. Then he slowly withdrew, and just as slowly entered her again. Once more, she whimpered in bliss.

Todd could barely remember back the twenty-plus years it had been since he had sex with an eighteen year old. So he was pleasantly amazed at the tightness of her cunt and her ability to squeeze him with it. Stacy clearly wasn't a virgin, but her youth was very evident...and Todd wasn't complaining.

They worked their way into a steady rhythm, with Stacy's long legs wrapped around her father's waist. She rested her feet on his ass and he lifted her off the ground to get a better angle. Todd's head laid next to hers and he smelled her soft hair, feeling it rest on the side of his face.

They stayed in that position for a few moments, silently getting closer and closer to orgasms. But as the minutes passed, Stacy gave more signs of needing to cum. Her sighs grew louder; her breathing quickened; her juices gathered around Todd's cock.

He drove his cock into her cunt a little faster and harder. His balls smacked against her ass. He put a hand on her tit and grasped it roughly.

Stacy couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"Yes, Dad. I'm almost there," she told him.

He quickened the pace.

"Of fuck! Yes! Harder!" Stacy begged.

Todd grunted with each thrust and he was afraid his cock would tear Stacy apart. But, the lips around her tight hole rubbed against him with moist perfection. He was close to cumming himself.

Stacy's sounds became unintelligible. Her body stiffened in her Dad's arms. Her legs threatened to squeeze the breath out of him.

And then she came.

Her cries echoed in the thick woods. Her head rolled back and forth as her body shuddered and Todd struggled to keep his cock inside her.

"That's it, hon. Cum for me," he said.

He couldn't tell if it was one long orgasm or many. In fact, Stacy didn't know herself. But she came long and hard as they rolled on the ground. She wondered how any woman could refuse to have sex with Todd.

Likewise, Stacy was driving Todd towards the strongest orgasm he could remember having. But another thought crossed his mind as his throbbing cock threatened to overflow.

"Stacy? Is it alright...can I...," he began to ask.

"Yes, Dad. It's alright. I want to feel you cum inside me."

That's all he needed to hear. Todd drove his cock into her a couple more times and then several bursts of cum began to fill her cunt. Stacy urged him on as shot after shot streamed out. Todd's thrusts slowed down, but each one was accompanied by another deposit of cum.

It was more than sixty seconds later that he settled back down onto her body. The couple lay on the ground, hugging and kissing gently. Todd didn't pull out for a long time.

"That was awesome," Stacy said with all sincerity. "You felt so good inside me. We HAVE to do that again."

"No, we don't HAVE to," Todd said. "You got your way, as usual, but this isn't right."

"It was fucking unbelievable," she argued. "How can you not want to do that again."

"I didn't say I didn't want to. I said it isn't right."

"I think you need to chill, Dad. I'm the one who should feel used, and I don't feel that way at all," Stacy said. "I'm going to want you all the time now."

"You better not feel used," Todd said. "You seduced me."

"I did not," Stacy said, sitting up while she spoke. "I, uh, offered myself to you. You took it. So there."

They both stood. Todd smacked her on the bare ass and said, "Get your clothes. We better get back."

As they walked back in silence a few moments later, Stacy's mind was spinning with ideas. It was going to be a decent week after all.

12