Secret Love Pact Ch. 02

Story Info
Hidden Passion.
830 words
4.45
7.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
214 Followers

"Jamal Tramell Bradley." I couldn't speak. "Jamal Tramell Bradley III." Chantel's entire tone had changed. I couldn't believe the words that I had let escape my mouth. I mean I had known I liked her since the fight on the bus but I never told a soul. I watched her grow from a young girl to a grown woman. A beautiful black queen. My feelings for her only grew over time; I dared not to enter that realm though. I didn't want to tarnish our friendship. But keeping my true feelings bottled up, only made my feelings deeper for shawty.

"Chantel, I'm... I... I'm sorry, I made a mistake." My cell phone vibrated and lite signifying that the call had ended. My heart broke into a million and one pieces. I had just made the biggest mistake of my entire life. I had made shit awkward between me and my best friend. So much so that she hung up on me, and of 15 plus years of knowing her I couldn't recall a time that ever happened. Wait, I lie; when Missy's "Get ya freak on" video came out she banged on me for the world premiere, I mean back then that was a legitimate reason.

I was dumfounded that my Vita V had banged on me. I was for real hurt by that shit. I tried to hit my bro up but I got no answer. I was hella tempted to hit Tel up but I could bring myself to press send on the phone. I wouldn't know what to say to her anyways. This bomb I dropped felt bigger than Hiroshima. Like this was life altering for real. I was trippin' heavy off this, and nothing or no one could tell me that I just hadn't ruined the greatest friendship known to man. I decided to hop in the shower to get away from the situation even if only for 10-15 minutes.

I didn't bother turning on any lights I was in such a somber mood. I stepped in and let the water cascade down my back. The water was soothing to my skin but was doing absolutely nothing to sooth my mind nor my heart. I just leaned my head back under the water as I felt the emotions starting to well up with in. I don't think I had ever felt this much sorrow.

Eyes closed, lost in my thoughts; I was startled by the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back. Before I could react I was pushed onto the wall of the shower wall. Lips were planted upon mine, the fire that was exchanged from this transfer of energy was mind blowing. I knew from the scent that this was my Vita V. I wrapped my arms around her and it was only then did I realize she was still fully clothed. I picked her up and grabbed her tight in my grasp. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she leaned back to remove her shirt. Her supple breast met my chest melodically, like D'Angelo and Lauryn Hill when they did "Nothing Even Matters".

Never in all my life had I have the want to give someone all my passion and love as I had in this very moment. Her hands explored the ripples of my physique, as mine roamed the contours of her goddess like frame; lips still locked like a boy scout's knot. After being lost in her passion for what seemed like hours I sat her down.

"Tel."

"Shhhhh." She put her hand to my mouth with her shower drenched panties in hand. Not even sure how she managed to even get them off so quick. I took them into my mouth and grabbed her waist and once more hoisted bae back up. She reached back grabbed me and lined me up to her well of love. As I felt the tip of my member slide up and down the length of her slit I planted my lips back upon hers. She sat her hips down to meet my subtle thrust. Her nails dug into my shoulders as we began our soul tie.

This was love no doubt about it. Never had I felt anything like this in my life. My heart was completely vulnerable and on a platter for her taking. The cooling water from the shower blended and masked the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. Love never felt better.

"Jamal I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back in her ear. I put my thick juicy lips on her neck kissing her with care as I kept my steady upward strokes.

"Mally baby I'm bout' to cum for you." Her pussy clinched around all of me.

"Vita V baby you got me bout' to cum with you."

"Don't leave me now baby, cum with me. Please Mally cum with me. Cum inside me, be one with me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

yblack5
yblack5
214 Followers