Secret Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a long, hard swig of my beer and went into my bedroom. As I opened the door the sound of Snoop Dogg hit me and I looked at Kelly’s tight little ass down beside my bed. She had apparently wiggled her body right off the bed and onto my carpet. I reached down picked her up laid her on her back. I undid her handcuffs and then her leg cuffs. She stretched out on the bed and tried to remove the pocket rocket. She was tired and so disoriented with the mask on that she couldn’t seem to find it inside the straps. I shut off the vibrator and undid the straps that held it. I pulled them off of her and looked down at her beautiful rosy flower. Her lips were engorged and moist. Reaching beneath her, I shut off her anal dildo and I could see her body relax as the dildo shrunk back to its original, slender insertion size. I pulled it from her ass abruptly and I watched as Kelly had her last orgasm of many from the toys.

I smiled as I viewed my little slut on my bed. She looked exhausted and her body was taut from the constant tightening and releasing of her muscles as she came again and again. I undid her blindfold and looked down into her eyes. She weakly winked her left eye at me and I saw that her eyes were teary, as the two machines had wreaked her body. I undid the ball in her mouth and she moaned hard and reached for me. I leaned down to her and her weak arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me to her. She kissed me hard on the mouth and sobbed.

“Are you alright?” I asked as I broke from her and wiped the hair around her face away.

“Oh god, yes, but I’m so tired, I could sleep for days,” she said and closed her eyes. I felt her go limp beneath me but wasn’t ready for her to go to sleep yet.

“I’m going to make you my little anal whore,” I said and reached beneath me and stroked my cock. I was over her and I reached beside me and took her legs and spread them. She wrapped them around my hips and moaned about me letting her sleep first but my cock was already pushing into her tight virgin asshole from the missionary position. Her ass was well lubed and because the dildo had done its job so well, Kelly asshole was ready for the taking. She moaned as I slipped my cock deep in her ass and began fucking her soft, young body. Reaching in front of me, I grabbed her perky tits and squeezed them as I fucked her tender sphincter. She moaned and tried to kiss me but I pulled my head away. I wanted to watch her face as she came and she came quickly. She looked in agony as she succumbed to another orgasm and held on to my sides with her hands as her legs and ass cheeks shook involuntarily.

I was stilled buzzed from Mo’s concoction so it took me about 20 to 25 minutes before I could cum. I fucked Kelly’s ass in the missionary position, doggie style, in the spoon position, and finally with her lying face down. She was so numb from the machines that I could ravage her ass for hours. The sight of my cock fucking hard, in and out of her tight little ass cheeks drove me crazy with lust.

She came several times before I could get over the top. I pulled out just in time spray cum all over her ass, back, and asshole. She was too exhausted to wipe it off. We both fell fast asleep and slept until the next morning. As I drifted off, I smacked Kelly on the ass and told her that her asshole was mine and only mine. She moaned something incoherently and slipped off into La-la-land. I remember looking down at my cock and seeing that it was still hard as a rock and thought about having another go at her asshole but fell asleep instead.