Secret Lover Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes his secret lover on an island getaway.
1.4k words
4.14
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm air across my bare chest feels comforting as I begin to drift into consciousness. I hear Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's rendition of Over the Rainbow playing softly on the stereo. There's no radio signal out here and the only source of entertainment in our small but functional hut consists of a single cd of "island classics" provided by our resort staff that has been set to repeat all night long. Well, I guess it's not the only source of entertainment if you count the beautiful wonderland dozing next to me.

I roll onto my side and watch your exposed chest gently rise and fall with each breath. I stay motionless for a few minutes, relishing the moment. The warm air blows in through the open window and I have no idea what time it could be, but here, it doesn't even matter. Eventually, I can't help myself. I lean toward you and gently suck your nipple into my mouth. Your breast is soft and the nipple stiffens in my mouth. I hear you inhale deeply. I'm sure you're half awake now, but not quite ready to join the realm of the living just yet.

My lips loosen their grasp on your nipple. I lean forward between your creamy globes and inhale deeply. I can still smell a slight scent of our sex from the evening before, perspiration with a hint of sweetness. I slide my lips slowly across the valley between your peaks. I climb to the top of the other summit and you roll slightly toward me. Your eyes are still closed, but I have no doubt that you are fully awake now.

My arm wraps around your hip and cradles you toward me. I taste my way down your body until I reach the warmth of your womanhood. The musky sweet scent is stronger here as I inhale deeply again. My lips touch you and you shiver. The softest moan escapes your lips. Soon your hips begin to move rhythmically. My arms curl under your thighs as my hands reach up to palm your breasts. Your buttocks press against my shoulders as you arch your back. My hands slip down to your lower back before sliding down to grasp your hips and pull you into me.

Your hands reach down to caress my head. I can feel your heels digging into my back as your thighs squeeze around my head. Your hips begin to rotate in a circular motion and your breathing becomes erratic. As the pace of your gyrations increase, I strive to match them. Your fingers claw at my scalp, your toes curl, your stomach clenches and spasms. I feel a wave of satisfaction wash over you. Your body shudders uncontrollably for what seems like an eternity. Your hips, which have been bouncing off the bed, begin to settle earthward again. I gently kiss the inside of your thigh as your breathing slows and returns to normal.

I slither down off the end of the bed and smile proudly as I observe your contorted form. Your eyes have yet to open. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen area in the nude.

"Mmmm, what?" is all you can muster.

"Breakfast I said. You're not lying in bed ALL day are you?"

"Mmeghss," your answer is muffled as you twist your face into the pillow.

I open the mini fridge and peer inside. "I hope that was 'eggs', cause that's all we have for breakfast anyway."

"Mmmm, yeah, eggs, fine." You twist and stretch like a cat waking from an afternoon nap. I pause for a moment with egg carton in hand as I watch the morning sunlight bathe your body. You stop tossing and I wonder if my method of waking you was actually counterproductive. I decide not to complain for now, since you are kind enough to stop in a position that allows me an excellent view of your legs and posterior while I cook breakfast.

As the sizzle of the eggs subsides, you finally rise for breakfast. We sit naked at the breakfast bar as we munch on eggs, sip coffee, and make lazy morning chit chat. As you finish your eggs, you gather both of our plates and take them to the sink. My eyes follow and devour you the entire way.

As you return to me, you place your hands on my thighs and lean in for a deep kiss. "So, what do we do with our first full day in paradise?" you ask.

"Whatever you want my sweet. There's supposed to be a waterfall around here somewhere and the beach is of course lovely."

"Well we should probably start with a shower. Freshen up a bit," you suggest. You lean in again for another kiss as your arms wrap around me. I stand and return your embrace. "This way," you say as you take me by the hand and lead me to the only other room in our beachfront suite.

I turn on the warm water in the walk in shower and it cascades over us. I hold you for a while as we enjoy the closeness of our bodies. Eventually I turn you so your back is toward me. I take a handful of shampoo and lather your hair. I rub the excess foam into your shoulders and it trickles down your spine. I watch the soap trail down and my manhood stirs.

I press my body firmly against you as I reach my arms under yours. I wash your neck and breasts and trace my fingers lazily down your belly. I nuzzle my nose into the back of your shoulder. My hands reach your delicate folds and I gentle wash you front and back. You inhale deeply and I lean you forward to rinse the soap away. My hands roam up and down you as the shower rinses away the sweet sweat of the previous night.

When I'm finished rinsing you, you spin me into the stream of water as we switch places. You turn my back toward you and begin to wash my shoulders. You slide your hand down my back and clean me thoroughly. You spin me again so I'm facing you. I lean my head back into the flow as you begin to wash my chest. Your hands scrub down my abs until you gently take me in your soft hands. I let out a slight moan as you gingerly wash me. I grow in your hands as you stroke and cradle. Within moments, I'm fully aroused. You continue to wash and tease me as I enjoy the warm water flowing over me. "We have to make sure you're clean after all, right?" you say jokingly. Your hands wander my body. Touching and exploring, "Completely clean," you say as you leave no stone unturned.

"Mmm, and that I will be by the time you are done."

You push me back and turn me slightly so the water can rinse away the soap. Your hands roam my body and make sure that I'm cleaned and rinsed. I reach out and grab you. I pull you in for a kiss. Your breasts press against my chest as I tilt your head and begin to nibble on your ear. "Oooo," you coo. I suck gently on the lobe. You lean forward and kiss my chest as your hands circle behind my back. You slide down my body until you find what you are looking for. My body tightens and I grab the handrail to steady myself. I reach down to stroke your wet hair.

I feel hands reaching around me, clawing my clenched buttocks. I lick my lips and look down at you. You look gorgeous with the water cascading over your body. I massage your head to show my appreciation of your talents. You linger and play, unhurried in your quest to grant me relief. Your hands claw and scratch, pull and tug, rub and pinch, and stroke and caress various parts of my body.

After what seems like a blissful eternity, I sense you increasing your pace. Your intensity grows and I feel a tightening down below. My stomach flexes and twitches. My knees wobble slightly. You can sense that my release is approaching and you strive for it.

The inevitable happens and I reach the point of no return. "Aaa, aaaaaaa," I let out. You hold me as you lean back. The water washes over your chest as I explode, "AAAaaaaa." I shudder and my hand clenches the rail. "Oooooo," I exhale as I lean forward and catch my breath. Your hand slows. The sound of the shower suddenly seems louder. You look up at me and grin proudly and I smile back at you in appreciation.