Secret Lovers

Story Info
Lina & Sylphiel find each other at last.
1.2k words
4.88
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina tossed in her sleep restlessly not able to relax enough to fall into sleep. Her mind was aglow with thoughts and worries, she was getting carried away and she knew it she was obsessed and couldn't control her feelings or desires any longer.

Lina sighed as she wrapped the sheet around her petite body and made her way to the window to gaze out into the midnight sky. A pair of arms encircled her waist pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Moonlight suits you well Dear Lina" Sylphiel whispered hotly in her ear. She nuzzled her face into Lina's neck kissing her softly as her hands caressed down Lina's body.

"Sylphiel" Lina moaned as her friend and newfound lover pleased her in a way only she could. Lina took Sylphiel's hand in her own and guided it down to her sex, her fingers entwined with her lovers as Sylphiel slowly entered Lina.

Her fingers rhythmically pumped into Lina's pussy, working her fingers deep into her lover until her legs went weak and she collapsed into Sylphiel's waiting arms, breathing heavily her eyes opened and closed in ecstasy and exhaustion.

She turned to face her unseen lover, her eyes filled with the telltale glaze on intense of pleasure. "Lina dear, come back to bed my love" Sylphiel spoke softly.

Lina let the sheet covering her naked body fall to the floor and encircled her arms around her dark haired lover, as took the offensive in their love making as she took the offensive in battle.

She raised Sylphiel's beautiful face to hers and kissed her softly her tongue exploring the secrets her friend had to offer; Lina pushed Sylphiel back onto the bed and gently climbed atop of her and resumed her soft kisses.

Her body cried out in pleasure as she touched Sylphiel, never in her sixteen years of life had she felt this way her mind was reeling her blood was boiling and her body was reacting to Sylphiel like it never had before.

Sylphiel pulled Lina down to her pressing her ample breasts against Lina's, her hips rose to grind against her lovers. She was moaning in pleasure now her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Lina I need you inside me" Sylphiel cooed softly, she grasped Lina's hand and guided her fingers down to her pussy; Lina smiled and slowly rubbed her hands across her silken mound.

Lina withdrew her hand from Sylphiel's now wet pussy, she licked one finger clean before offering the rest to Sylphiel who took Lina's hand and sucked her fingers dry before pulling Lina down and kissing her hard.

She felt Lina break the kiss and soon after felt her legs being spread wide, she looked down and saw Lina's smiling face from between her legs, the next thing she felt was an intense bolt of pleasure that started at her clit and shot through her body, as it reached her mouth she let loose a scream she knew the entire inn must of heard.

She was trashing around wildly as Lina continued to attack her clit with her tongue, Lina placed her mouth around her clit and sucked hard causing her lover to cry out even louder.

Her orgasm was fast and shot through her entire body as if a thousand pins were piercing her skin at once, she thrust her hips up to grind against Lina's mouth. Lina was still licking her as a second orgasm washed over her and her body arched as waves of extreme pleasure washed over her.

Her eyes closed and blackness engulphed her, the next thing she felt was Lina laying next to her stroking her skin softly and gently tracing her figure.

"Its about time you woke up, I see I was too much for you yet again, like I always say never underestimate Lina Inverse" Lina said happily as she kissed Sylphiel.

"Dear Lina you're never too much for me, I could never get enough of you" Sylphiel said with tears in her eyes, "but dear Lina…. What are we going to do about the others? I don't think they will object, but we need to tell them"

Lina though for a while before replying "I honestly don't know what to think, I do know I love you and don't want to hide that love not from Gourry or any of the others"

Sylphiel looked pained for a moment after the mention of Gourry's name. "You love him still don't you? Lina asked

Sylphiel turned to face her, "yes but I love you as well Lina dear, I don't know what to think, I don't ever want to lose you but at the same time I also love someone else"

"I know Sylphiel I know exactly how you feel, I cant help but love that idiot no matter how stupid he is" Lina mused

The two lovers lay there for some while their bodies entwined with a sensuous wrap of moonlight around them. Sylphiel moved her hands around to cup Lina's breasts her hands gently squeezed as her thumbs pressed on her nipples eliciting a moan from Lina.

Sylphiel moved hands down lower her fingers touching and rubbing Lina's sex, her mouth was now on Lina's breast licking her softly as her fingers slipped over her lover's mound.

Sylphiel pumped her fingers in and out of Lina like a machine, she could feel her lover getting very wet and brought her fingers up to Lina's mouth. Lina's tongue came out to taste a sample of what she was offering.

Sylphiel resumed her masturbation but on herself this time getting her fingers wet once again she brought them up to Lina's mouth and let her taste her this time. "You taste much better than I do Sylphiel," Lina said with a giggle

"Oh I don't know Lina I happen to love your taste" Sylphiel said with a wink as she lowered her head down between Lina's legs, she licked at Lina's pussy slowly slipping her tongue in and out of her red haired lover.

Moans of sheer pleasure escaped Lina's lips as Sylphiel's talented tongue brought her close to an orgasm, Sylphiel flicked her tongue over Lina's clit causing her to shake and raise her hips up to meet her mouth.

With a gleam of love and lust in her eyes Sylphiel sucked Lina's clit into her mouth and brought her hand up to slip two fingers inside Lina's pussy, the sensation was too much for Lina to take, she exploded into a mind blowing orgasm.

Lina's legs clamped down upon Sylphiel's head as she came, Sylphiel's tongue didn't stop and sent Lina over the edge into another orgasm before she relaxed and feel into the haze of post orgasmic bliss.

Sylphiel crawled up to lay beside Lina and kissed her letting Lina taste herself yet again. Suddenly Sylphiel's eyes filled with tears, Lina looked at her quizzically but Sylphiel had no answer.

Lina caressed her hand across Sylphiel's face wiping the tears away; she kissed her deeply as she embraced her lover. The last thing Lina saw before she fell asleep was Sylphiel's calm serene sleeping face as gentle and beautiful as the day they met.