Secret Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of my hotel adventure.
2.3k words
4.4
8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After last night, I had to strip the hotel bed and let it air dry. I didn't want the hotel staff coming in and thinking of me as a slut. I took a shower, got dressed and went to orientation. The entire day I was distracted with the pleasure from last night. The excitement of what I was about to do tonight kept me wet and distracted throughout orientation. After work, I stopped for some food and went back to my room. To my surprise, he had already been there and left some toys for me to use. There was a note with a bag next to it. In the bag, was a cute black lace bra, the nipples were exposed with a black lace thong. There was a very thick dildo as well that looked more like a butt plug. On the note, he said he wanted me to wear it and to take some Nyquil (he knew I had a fantasy where I wanted to be drugged and taken advantage of) the Nyquil was in the bag and already opened.

I then started prepping for a night I would have no control over. I cleaned up and started to spread lube on my ass with the smallest plug I had. Once it was in, I would pull it out slowly and put it back in. I then continued this process until I could get the new anal toy he provided. To me, it was huge but it was 5 inches long and was 3 fingers thick. I was able to get half this toy inside my ass when I started to tense. I then started to finger myself and put a wand on my clit. I then started to work the plug into my ass until it was all the way inside me. I slowly fucked myself with it. I refused to make myself cum so I would want it more. I wanted to be slut. I was so wet already.

I went to find the toy I was using last night and found another toy that he left. It was clear and had wires in it. I had no idea what this was and assumed it was for the vibrations. I was able to work it in. This toy had clasps on it that looked like it should be an attachment to a strap on. I inserted it inside me and then put the panties on per his instructions. I looked at the clock and took the Nyquil. It tasted funny but I thought it was because I was smoking pot too. Within 10 minutes, I felt groggy and laid down with my pussy and ass full, bra and panties on.

I have no idea how long I was out but I remembered being woken up by a sharp pain on my nipple. I tried to scream but I was gagged. The lights were off so I couldn't see anything. I felt a tongue lick my pussy. Once I focused, I saw that there were two tall, muscular, thick long dicks in front of me. My friend started squeezing and twisting my nipples, "look at her, what a fucking whore." He then held his dick in my mouth and told me to open wide. Once I did, he pushed all the way into my throat.

My clit was sucked rough and I was bring fucked by the toy in my pussy. I felt my friend spasm and he then pushed all the way into my throat, I gagged as he came down my throat. My hands were then pulled over my head and held there. My legs were spread apart where my ankles were touching my hands. I felt my right side tugged and tied up to the right side of the bed and then the same with my left. I could not move. It happened so fast but my head was over the bed and I had another dick enter my mouth. I then felt a strong vibration on my clit. "You are going to be begging us to fuck all your holes at once my little whore." I flinched when I felt the toy in my ass move, it surprised me because I did not anticipate that the toy would rotate and pump. I then felt a shock in my pussy that felt like I was electrocuted. The guy in my throat had his hand on my throat and started to choke me while he fucked my face. My ass ached. I could feel an orgasm coming and I couldn't control myself. I started moaning and screaming on the dick in my mouth until he came. As soon as removed his dick, the shocks stopped in my pussy.

A bullet was just taped to my clit, my pussy lips were being held open while I had a toy in my ass rotating inside my body and the clear toy was still in my pussy. I felt the sharp pains on my nipples again and realized that they were being tugged on by nipple clamps. This time, they were being tugged constantly while the toy in my ass was rotating. It then stopped and it was removed from my ass. "This Bitch is going to squirt all over the place." I then see the guy who just came in my mouth put lube on his dick and before I could react, my friend forces his dick in my mouth. I then feel the shocks in my pussy start again but they are intense. It was so powerful that after about 30 seconds, I came so hard that the toy was forced out of my pussy and I squirted everywhere. Once I squirted, my friend started fingering my g-post while his friend slowly pushed his huge cock in my ass. Every time I squirted, I was fingered and fucked harder. They continuously made me drink water to keep me hydrated so they can also keep me wet.

I felt the restraints untied and was flipped over. My friend gave me a drink with some vodka. "I'm going to keep you drunk so you will cum over and over again for my friends." His other friend who I was jacking off started to fuck my face. His dick was so thick, I couldn't get more than a few inches in my Mouth. He made me gag a couple times but I was a good girl and tried to gag on his cock. The more I tried, the more he complimented me and told me he would stuff my pussy good. I then felt 3 fingers enter my pussy and a vibe on my clit. I was being fucked with the toy in my ass. All my holes are filled. "Look at her. I'm going to stretch this cunt. Mark, hold her legs apart." The guy fucking my face grabbed my knees and held them apart. My friend then said, "Here she loves this." He put the pillow under my ass and then said something to him that I couldn't hear. I then felt the bullet go on high and then his fingers hit my gspot. I came instantly but he kept going fast. I squirted. "That's a good little whore." I must have squirted every ounce of fluid from my body when I collapsed.

He then took his fingers out of me and replaced it with his cock. It felt so good at this angle where he didn't even hesitate. He started pumping my pussy hitting my g-spot every time he thrusted in. My friend came over and held the bullet on my clit. "You love that cock you slutty cunt?" He said. I nodded my head since his friends dick was still in my mouth. I came again and he kept fucking me until he needed to cum. He fingered me and let me squirt all over him then he shoved his thick cock back in my pussy. "This cunt is so fucking tight, I'm gonna cum... mmmmmm" he pulled out of my pussy and told me to swallow it. I was now on all 4s and started to suck his cock. The guy I was just giving head, started finger my pussy. He took his fingers out and slowly removed the anal toy. When it was almost out, he would push it slowly back into me. I was held that until the pressure was too much and I squirted everywhere but they didn't stop. They held me in place while they made me squirt everywhere. Once I squirted, the toy was pulled out and a dick was slowly put in my ass. It was huge. It hurt but not as much as I thought it would. They kept a vibe on my clit to distract me but it felt so good. I was in shock that I was in total pleasure. I squirted again but as I did, I was picked up with the dick still in my ass. Now everyone could see this thick dick in my ass and my open pussy. The other guy came over and started fingering my pussy. It felt so good. I keep squirting everywhere. I then got scared as I felt the tip of the other guy at the entrance of my pussy. My head was then pulled back and my friend's dick was shoved in my mouth. I felt completely full and they weren't all the way inside me. I then felt both dicks deep inside me. I was so distracted that I stopped sucking my friend so he forced fucked my face while I was being pounded in both my ass and pussy now. "You are our slut. We want to fill your holes every day." When he came, he pushed down my throat. While I was being fucked in my tight pussy and ass, my friend was rehydrating me. He then started taking pictures.

They then flip me over. The guys switch places. At this point I couldn't even hold myself up. So I was repositioned where the guy in my pussy had me on top of him cowgirl holding me in place, legs spread, and ass in the air. His dick was hitting my g-spot every time he trusted in. I'm between moans, I said I was going to cum so they put the bullet back on my clit and I came instantly. I then felt the pressure at my ass but it didn't hurt this time, he glided right in. It felt like hours where I was passed around. Every hole was wide open and ready to be filled. They all took a break while I laid there naked on the bed making me drink more water. They positioned me on the bed so they could see all my holes dripping and wide open.

My friend put the bullet on my clit. "Tell me when she is going to squirt again." One guy grabbed my hair and forced his hard dick in my throat. I gagged but he kept his dick inside my throat. I then felt the huge plug enter my ass and then a toy in my pussy. They were put on high while they held me in place. I came hard and was shaking all over. I then felt the toy from my pussy removed and then the other guy start fucking my pussy while holding the toy inside my ass. I then started to moan really hard and started to shake. I was fucked harder. As I was about to cum, my friend spanked me hard, "you're a good slut, my filthy whore." His friend started fucking me hard deep with the toy. "She is going to squirt. There is so much pressure!" I felt his other friend cum in my mouth. I sucked him dry. I then came hard. His friend kept fucking me and then pulled out quickly for my friend slapped my clit. It hurt so badly but then he shoved his dick in my mouth to quiet me. He held my arms behind my back so I couldn't remove it. His friend continued to fuck me until he made me squirt so much that I had no energy. They had to hold me up. My friend came in my mouth and twisted my nipples again. His friend then flipped me over and started slowly fucking my ass. Gradually he sped up until he was pounding my ass. He held onto my hips and pushed deep in my ass when he came.

My friend flipped me over, twisted my nipples again, and then shoved a new huge dildo in my pussy, pumping me over and over again. He then put the bullet on my sore clit. His friend held my legs open and his other friend held my arms above my head. They tied me in that position, kissed me and both of his friends left. My friend kept the dildo in my pussy as he gave me more vodka and told me he was going to be very gentle but I would love it. As I was about to cum again, he put a really small plug in my mouth. He started to finger my ass. I had so much going on that it didn't hurt. Plus I was so wasted that all my muscles were relaxed. He pulled the plug out of my mouth and rubbed it on my asshole. As I started to squirt, he put it in my ass. He pulled the dildo out and let me squirt all over him. He then put it back in and put it on vibrate. Then the butt plug started to vibrate. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He still held the bullet on my clit but then put my underwear back on to hold them in place. He started fucking my face. Twisting my nipples every time he knew I was Cumming. "That's a good girl! What a filthy slut." He fucked my face until he came. He turned off all the vibrations, left everything in place and told me to take a nap.

To be continued...