Secret No Longer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on her undulating shoulders and kissed her again. I felt her hands descend until they encircled my slender waist. They continued, tracing the seams of my saturated jeans until they met at the center of my own sexual vortex, pressing through the denim to touch and electrify my yearning clitoris. Expertly, with no loss of energy in her passionate riding of Jason's cock, she pressed, released, encircled and traced my clit, leaving me blind with lust. I felt her touch upon my breasts, caressing, beginning anew...

Good God, again!

I was so dizzy with pleasure that it took seconds for me to recognize the obvious fact that her hands were totally occupied between my legs. The hands flowing freely, caressing, exciting, pleasuring my breasts were—Jason's! And I was aware only of the pleasure! No regret, no apprehension, only pleasure.

As I looked into his eyes, I saw him raise his lips to my expectant nipple, then hungrily explore it with his vigorous tongue while my other breast surrendered to his touch. My God, the very nipple which two decades earlier had given him sustenance was now giving him pleasure, the pleasure of an infant transformed into the pleasure of a man. Jannie's skillful touch proceeded between my legs and Jason's welcome attention, coupled by the excitement of the immediately present sex between them drove me over the top.

"Jannie! Jason! I'm coming! Heavens, I'm coming! Help me, help me!" My voice was a throaty gasp.

"Yes, Mom! Do it! Come! Come now!" Jason whispered.

Jannie, gasping with her own pleasure, suddenly released the zipper of my jeans. Drawing them down, she reached to my now unobstructed vagina and touched the sensitive point of my clit with incendiary force. I felt her fingers deftly find every part of my sex, touching, stroking, triggering sensations I though I never had felt before. Dimly, I realized that Jason could now examine the final, most private realm of my body. Janine's precise travels through my labia, my clit, the occasional penetration within me by her fingers, all played out barely inches from the rapt gaze of my son, his eyes devouring the sight of my exposed pubic patch, drifting downward to the point of Janine's blessed intrusions, taking in even the sight of my upper thighs, savoring the combined sight of the three where they met, defining my sex, my womanhood, the part of me that is designed for the exchange of pleasure with a man, as well as to bring forth the very being who, now grown, knew the leaping of the heart that came from the unobstructed and unabashed display of it to his eyes.

The wave began, rising from my hips, flowing, flowing, growing through me. My breath froze; my body tensed, and a climax of dizzying intensity enveloped me.

Slowly, very slowly, my overdriven nerves descended from Olympus and, weak and spent, I zipped up my jeans, refastened the button, and then fell back until I sat upon the backs of my feet. Jason and Jannie both smiled, as best they could amid the grimaces of their own continuing passion, then turned to concentrate on each other.

Presently I watched as Jannie lifted herself up, turned, and invited Jason to enter her doggy style. Unable to deny the force within me, I watched as Jason positioned himself, and then, amazed and still not troubled, I took his cock in my hand to guide it into my friend. Jason froze, expecting this no more than I had, and then, without a trace of slyness, he placed his hand on the back of my head, rubbed it softly, reassuringly, and turned his attention back to Jannie as I completed the task of aligning that member with the eager opening Jannie offered.

As Jason began thrusting into Jannie, I placed myself behind him. I wrapped my arms around his broad, well-muscled chest and felt my breasts press into the flesh of his back. At the most rearward point of his stroke I pressed my hips into his butt, riding his thrusts back and forth with my own, imagining another member reaching up into me. Forward, back, forward, back, I kept my pelvis pressed firmly against his butt.

Jason now moved Jannie onto her back on the inflatable cushion. I did not touch this time; I merely watched as Jason entered Jannie. I then felt myself touching his shoulders, then caressing his back, nowhere near intimate parts, yet still intimate in spirit. Over and over, his ecstatic manhood penetrated my friend.

Finally, his time had arrived. Whispering, moaning, grimacing, Jason announced the arrival of his climax. Deep inside Jannie, his man-milk erupted from him, his orgasm meshing perfectly, seamlessly with hers. Ravenously, Jannie drew it in, demanding very bit of it, until the two were spent, collapsed upon each other, resting together, still united, until they naturally separated. Jason collapsed onto the lawn, still unbelieving.

With the slow dissipation of sex, ordinary thought gradually returned. I saw a sudden dash of fear in Jannie's eyes.

"Linda...Jason...I swear, I don't know what happened to me," she cried. "It was just..."

"Shh," I whispered very softly. "It happened to us all, and right now, I am nothing but glad it did. Don't worry about a thing..." I glanced at Jason, "...neither of you."

Jason then broke the silence.

"Mom, I really didn't mean to...touch you...like that. I just couldn't help it."

"Jason," I replied, simply, then moved to beside him. Smiling, neither understanding nor really even believing what I was doing or why I was doing it, I gently took his two hands in mine, kissed them, and placed them on my bare breasts. I saw Janine visibly relax as her apparent concern over having stripped off my shirt before my son's eyes melted away.

"Kiss them again. Let me feel your lips on my nipples once more," I whispered, almost with a moan. Tenderly, lovingly, almost deferentially, I felt his touch return, his lips once again on my nipples, his fingertips circumscribing the extent of my breasts, carefully resisting any urge he may have had to venture beyond that realm, content to enjoy the intimacy of my breasts alone, aware instinctively that despite the intensity of my arousal, I had set my boundaries to his sexual exploration there.

That night the tingles sweetly persisted into my slumber, alive with the wicked pleasure I had known that day. I knew it wasn't over yet.

I was, though, aware of one other truth as well.

Not all that was to come would be so pleasant.

(to be continued)

12