Secret No Longer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That shocked me a little, but strangely, didn't seem to surprise Timmy.

" 'And afterward I went to my room and pulled it out and did what I had to do to release myself. I fantasized about you looking in on me and realizing what a state you had put me in, and tenderly taking over for my weary hand with your sweet body.'

" 'Timmy, I could not have done that before, not before this conversation we've just had. But it doesn't mean I didn't want to.'

"Tim spoke no more. He drew his lips to one of her breasts and began to suck and tease it while playing with the other. Carly's face started to get that glazed look of one slipping into arousal. She lifted her shirt over her head, and, not having worn a bra, presented her bare breasts to her brother, who eagerly accelerated his attentions to them.

" 'Come here, Mother,' Carly said, indicating the place right beside her. I complied and Timmy interrupted his tender caresses of Carly's breasts to turn his attention back to me. When he looked up I started unbuttoning the rest of my blouse, then drew it open. His hands and lips then found my own breasts, still encased in my bra.

" 'Timmy, look,' I said, softly. He drew back and I very deliberately unfastened my bra and dropped it away, then reached out my hands behind his head and touched it, very gently stroked it, a motherly gesture, instinctive, I could tell. It wasn't exactly thought out, but this motherly touch following as it did the very moment I exposed my breasts to his sight and touch was yet another illicit thrill, one I meant for us both--actually, all of us.

" 'Timmy, I am pleased and proud, and very excited, to have the privilege of baring my breasts to you as a man, a man no longer the infant who once nursed there. I am anxiously awaiting the pleasure of feeling your touch upon my breasts.'

"Strange language the way it sounds here and now, perhaps, but it fit perfectly at the time.

" 'If your beautiful sister will wait for a while, I want you to give them your loving caresses now.'

"Timmy eagerly granted my request. I turned to my daughter.

" 'Carly, thank you for your patience. In a short while it will be my pleasure to watch you and your brother seek your own special forms of pleasure to give to each other and receive in kind.

"This very direct sanction, in fact, suggestion, seemed to send a jolt through Carly. I wondered for a moment if she had had some long-suppressed attraction to her brother that had suddenly and unexpectedly released.

" 'Thank you, Mother,' she whispered, slowly. 'I'll wait. I'm enjoying watching Timmy giving you pleasure right now, and you giving it to him. It's...' She finished her sentence silently, touching Timmy for a moment's attention. She took one of his hands and led it to to her jeans, then raised herself to her knees. Timmy unfastened the button and drew down the zipper. Carly's jeans slipped down, slowly, and while they still remained on her hips, Timmy put his fingers into Carly's panties and touched her clit. I saw her body tense and jerk. Then Carly slipped her jeans down, arched her back, thrusting her pussy toward us, and pulled the panties down. She slipped them off and, now completely nude, embraced her trembling brother and kissed him.

" 'Thank you, dear brother,' she whispered. 'Now, please take care of Mom. I'll be waiting for you.'

"Linda, there's no describing this! A whole world of pleasure had fallen into our laps, out of nowhere! All the world's lessons, it's strictures, its lectures, its thundrous condemnations ceased to matter, ceased to even exist. Right then I gave no thought to what unforeseen consequences might lurk around the corner. Fortunately, in our experience since, there haven't been any, at least, no negative ones."

"Shirley," I said, "I'm sure you know that I know just what you mean; after all, it's just like Jason's and my own particular flavor of the same thing."

"I do, I definitely do, Linda."

Right then, though, there was one painfully obvious difference I could not mention, and it lay in her last sentence. Negative consequences? Not so far, maybe. But it was taking a lot of mental effort to hold back the fear of the ones that the layers of my mind I held silent with this emotional stranglehold knew well were merely waiting for their chance to break free. Once again, the automatic mechanism I had created choked off the objections and allowed me to merge back into my friend's narrative.

"Timmy's hands were all over my breasts, my shoulders, my waist, everywhere skin was exposed. He really knew his stuff, too! I was amazed, and damn happy about it too.

" 'Just a moment,' I said, rising. 'Your father used to love this.'

"In a flash I had found a CD and started it playing. It wasn't exactly standard stripper music, but it was bluesy and had a good beat to it. I hauled Timmy up to sit on the sofa and Carly joined him there. I really did have a good routine practiced for Daryl's benefit, and I gave it all I had to give. Timmy's eyes got wide as Chinese gongs, and Carly was caught up in it too. I made a big production of unzipping those jeans, and then toyed with the panties I was wearing.

" 'I see you do that pussy-shaving thing, Carly,' I said, making her a bit shy and giggly. 'That's fine, but I leave mine the way Nature made it. Can you see that, Timmy? Are these panties sheer enough that you can see my bush? Look carefully, now.'

" 'Just barely, Mom,' Timmy sort of gasped.

" 'It looks like our choice of swimwear when we use the pool might be changing. One of these days I'll wear these panties in the pool. The way they look wet used to drive your father crazy; most of the time he couldn't wait to get to me and we'd get down to it right there in the water. You have no idea how hot it was for us!'

" 'Uh, Mom, don't be so sure we have no idea about that,' Timmy said.

"My eyes grew wide.

" 'Oh, my! You saw us?'

" 'More than once, Mom.'

" 'How could you? Whenever that happened we were sure you were either away or asleep.'

" 'Sometimes you'd make a bit too much noise. We've watched you lots of times,' Timmy continued.

" 'Yeah, Mom, we did,' Carly chimed in. 'And if my brother here turns out to have as grand a cock as our daddy did, I expect to be very pleased with it.'

" 'Carly!' I felt stunned, but I could hardly find fault with it, not now.

" 'So he did, kids. Perhaps if he were with us right now he'd be giving us all a first-hand look. Maybe more than just a look.'

"I saw Carly giggle and shiver a bit at that.

" 'Well, it won't be long now before I can see the evidence for myself!'  With that she placed her hand directly on the mountainous bulge firmly established in Timmy's trousers.

" 'Hmm... Even now it looks promising. See for yourself, Mom.'

"Here was another little surprise in a night of surprises. Timmy stretched back to open the space around his erection and I watched Carly play with it before taking my hand and placing it right on the bulge.

" 'See? Seems pretty good, right?' she asked.

" 'It does,' I replied, starting to draw back my hand. Carly quickly grasped it and stopped me.

" 'Uh, uh!' she admonished. 'Don't be impatient. Like this...' She guided my hand in slow, deep caressing and stroking of Timmy's cock through his jeans. No surprise that it grew and hardened a lot with just those touches, which cranked up my own racing engine plenty.

" 'Mom, this is so weird...and so nice. I never dreamed I'd feel my mother's hand on my cock, and now that it's happening, I can't even say how good it feels.'

" 'It feels good to me, Son,' I breathed back. The mound I touched was no longer just an amorphous blob; it was the clear outline of a penis, a cock growing hard and straight and fighting with the clothing around it as it did. In a while I drew back.

" 'I'm not done with this yet,' I said, and resumed my striptease. Timmy watched, raptly, as I teased down those panties, and now Timmy was in the presence of both his mother and his sister, both nude, open, eager for the chance to gain sexual lust from him and give it right back, in kind.

"Carly lifted his hand, signaling him to stand.

" 'Take off your clothes, Bro; nothing's gonna happen with you like that.

" 'Gladly!' he grinned, and his shirt soon joined Carly's. He fussed with his jeans and his sister reached over to help. I saw my daughter helping my son open his jeans and free his rigid cock, and felt only good, almost proud, to see how strong and unfettered my two children's sexuality had become. Good or bad what we're doing now, I thought, I can see we did something right raising these kids as we did.

" 'Oh, my!' Carly gasped when Timmy's cock sprang free, and silently I echoed the reaction. He was very nicely endowed. Definitely above average. My daughter and I would soon be getting the benefit of it, and I shivered at the anticipation.

"I took the lead then. I walked up to Timmy, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. It as a long, sweet kiss, a lovers' kiss, and I felt his hands all over my butt, up to my breasts, down my sides, and then venturing rather delicately toward the final goal, then stop short. I let him hesitate for a while.

" 'Thank you, Son, that feels wonderful,' I said. 'Now, please allow me.'

"I took his hand then and very slowly pressed it against my abdomen, fingers pointed down, and then pressed it to slide downward. It was just like you said about how you opened up to Jason. I felt his fingers touch my bush and felt how special that moment was, what a boundary it was that had been crossed. Onward, slowly, savoring every instant, I led him downward, until his fingers touched the very outermost limits of my labia. I let go and stood still.

"He certainly needed no guidance then! A slight motion and his fingers touched my clit. My eyes closed I heard a sharp moan emerge from myself. I was drifting through space, lost but loving it, surrounded by an atmosphere of pleasure. His simple touch took me to crazy heights. I could dimly hear Carly starting to speak, cheerleading.

" 'Feel it, Mother! Feel his touch! Feel his love in his touch on your clit. Does it feel good, Mom?'

"I could only nod in reply.

" 'Good. Keep feeling it, Mom, more and more. Feel your son's touch.'

"She then stopped speaking and I became aware that she had knelt beside me. She reached toward Timmy and I saw her close her lips over Timmy's cock. She was doing down on him! It was tremendous! I was in a daze now, depending on them to suggest each move, and they came through splendidly. Carly drew back and Timmy sat back onto the sofa. I felt Carly's hands around my waist, pushing me gently in that direction, urging me on, until I was straddled across my son's hips. Carly grasped his cock and held it straight up, toward me. Easily, but slowly, looking lovingly right into Timmy's eyes, I relaxed, descended and let his cock enter me. I felt my body take it in, every blessed millimeter, until I was filled with his manhood and his love. Carly backed away and Nature took over.

"Two years of emptiness, deprived of a man's love, physical and spiritual, had cried out for relief, and the cry was about to be answered. The young man dwelling now within my body was half me and half the man that Fate had stolen from me. I could focus on that half and regain a bit of what I had lost. Maybe that's a little of what is behind this; I don't know. I was mad, crazy, out of control. Timmy could barely breathe.

" 'Wow, Mom!' I heard Carly saying. 'You're damn hot, you know that? Timmy, is she hot or what?'

"Timmy just grunted a kind of 'yes.'

" 'Good. Do it, Mom! Fuck Timmy! Timmy, fuck Mom!' Carly cheered on. Any other time I'd have been a bit shocked at the language, not that it's any great surprise Carly would use the words; she just never did at home. Now, though, they were nothing but appropriate, and exciting. I got wilder and felt my son bucking and shoving even harder himself.

"I was climaxing plenty, then. Don't know how many times. It doesn't matter. Finally Timmy could hold back no more.

" 'I'm coming, Mom!' he was gasping. I was about to reply when Carly jumped ahead of me.

" 'Yeah, Bro, do it! Come! Come, now, come in her! Come in your hot, beautiful mother, Timmy!'

"That sounds gross now, here, talking to you, but it was sheer heaven then."

"No, not gross at all, Shirley," I replied. "At least, not from where I sit. To be honest, where I'm sitting is pretty close to where you were, in mind, if you get my drift."

What I missed now was what Jannie could do when our talk got me into this state. Shirley was purely straight, and even if she were bi, like me, we weren't close enough yet for me to dare to ask her to take care of me. I just held on and tried to keep the frenzy in my mind from showing, at least, not too much. Shirley smiled, I think a bit gratefully to know she was not offending, and went on.

"In a while Timmy and I were collapsed on the sofa, struggling for breath, glancing at each other from time to time as if to try to figure out what the other was thinking, as if it mattered right then. Timmy got his wind back after a while and I saw his sister sit down beside him, just resting gently on his shoulder, letting him recover.

"As I looked on, I saw him regain his energy and turn his attention to his sister. He now resumed his long-postponed treatment of her breasts and she was teasing and stroking his cock in return, which, with his youthful strength, was already thinking in terms of another erection. It was a beautiful sight, not in the least like a porn movie."

"I know what you mean by that, Shirley," I interjected.

"Timmy and Carla were more into teasing games that he and I were," Shirley continued. "It was fun to watch. Carly went over to the sound system and started up the same track I had used for my striptease. They started dancing--sort of dancing, I think they call it grinding; we'd call it foreplay--with him standing behind her and she grinding her backside right into his cock. They do that at clubs, believe it or not.

"Timmy reached down then and found Carla's clitty and started teasing it. They don't do that at clubs. At least, not where the lights are; I'm learning that there's a lot going on in the shadows in those places you don't hear about."

I found the idea intriguing for some reason, but it didn't matter right then.

"Then Timmy got in front of her and started tonguing her clitty. She lit up like a rocket. I suppose I might have looked something like that, I don't know; you can't tell when you're in the middle of it. In any case it was electrifying. Carly came many times, and then calmed down enough to go down on Timmy again for a while. He was up and ready and Carly lay back on the sofa and drew him toward her. I saw a moment of silent communication then, a kind of testing to make sure each was completely sure they wanted to do this, and then I saw Timmy's magnificent rod disappear into Carly's young, supple body.

"I don't know how their bronc-riding compared with Timmy's and mine; I only know that it was crazy, absolutely crazy. They were like rockets that have lost their guidance systems, pushing and rocking and shaking and thrusting every way they could and some you'd swear they couldn't.

"Timmy finally reached his limit, not before Carly had had her own climaxes, and they exploded. He was all over her like a pile-driver. After a long time they started cooling down, and after a longer time, they separated and found their own places to rest and recuperate.

"It took a long time before the fire and glow of it all subsided enough that we could go back to just talking. When we did, we mulled over what we had done. We wanted to know where we stood, if we were comfortable with it, now that we were not in the middle of it, if we thought we should consider it again, or what. We concluded that none of us had any real misgivings about it at that time, and that we'd just let the future take care of itself."

"And it looks like it did just that, and it was in a good way. Am I right about that?"

"You're right about that."

"I have to admit that hearing about all that has had, shall we say, an effect on me," I told her, a bit shyly.

"I can see that," she said, a bit slyly. I had to laugh.

"Didn't hide it very well, eh?"

"No, but why should you? If that's your natural reaction, then just react! No need to pretend it didn't happen."

"Thanks, Shirley, I feel better about that now. And I'll check out that movie. The First Taboo, right?"

For some reason that got a good laugh out of her.

"No, Lin, it's just Taboo. I said the first because there were sequels."

I settled back in my chair and took another sip of now-cold coffee. Right then I had this wicked fantasy about Timmy and Jason magically just happening to show up and a wild foursome resulting. That did not happen. However, something else, something much milder and yet enjoyable, did.

"Girl you need to cool down. We both do."

"No swimsuit, Shirley."

She looked at me as if I'd lost my mind.

"You think that matters here? Come on!"

We were alone, after all. After just a moment's hesitation I shucked my shoes, shirt, jeans and the rest and hit the water in my bra and panties. I was used to wearing the kind that are, if not entirely sheer, then almost so, and usually always nearly invisible when wet. My husband, and now my son and lover, liked it that way, and I did as well. Not that it mattered now.

Almost.

It did happen. Timmy did arrive home, and Jason with him. Not all that surprising, since I had left a note on the dining-room table to let him know I'd be here, and I was there later than I had expected to be. I was suddenly very careful to keep as much of myself submerged as possible. Jason knew what I was wearing, and how it looked wet, but Timmy didn't.

"Hey there, ladies!" Timmy announced, a bit boisterously. "How's the water?"

"Just fine, boys. Come on in if you like!" Shirley replied, to my near shock. I tried to get her attention, to signal her to dissuade the guys, but she ignored me.

"Got homework to do, Mom. Jase here, too," Timmy said.

"Aw, screw the homework! It'll wait. Get in here!"

"OK, I'll get my trunks. Jase, I think I can find some that will fit you."

"Boys, boys..." Shirley said with a sigh of exaggerated exasperation. "You mean you think we old biddies are going to be scandalized by a couple of boys swimming in their BVDs?"

"Psst... Shirley...Shirley!"

She continued to ignore me.

"If you don't mind..." Timmy began.

"We don't mind."

Shirley! We? I don't recall voting on this! I knew then she was teasing, having fun, and with that knowledge, I relaxed a bit. It was then that I decided that I would stop fighting the trend and enjoy it.

Quickly the boys doffed their duds except for shorts and hit the water. I still automatically tried to keep distance from them, but Jason wouldn't be fooled. He swam right over.

"Love your swimsuit, Mom," he chortled.

"I didn't expect to need one today."

"I figured. But why the shyness? Isn't this the lady that confessed she had exhibitionist fantasies? Who better to exhibit to than a really decent guy, who is also a good friend, and who also just happens to have had it bad for you for years, just like I had it bad for Jannie all that time?"

"He has?!

"I swear it on all that's holy, Mom. Anyway, you can ask him yourself."

"Thanks; I'll hold off on that for a while."

This was news, and exciting news, to think that this strapping young hunk, who just happened to be a very sweet boy as well, has had a crush on me all these years! Is that why Shirley has been engineering this little play, to give me the chance to fulfill at least part of her son's years-long yearning? It would probably--definitely--be thrilling to let go and bare it all to this young man's eyes, to stir him, arouse him, excite him, maybe even raise him to his fullest, straightest and hardest tumescence. I regretted the limit I would have to impose on this, but I now wanted to give him everything I could give short of that boundary.