Secret No Longer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bit. Glad to see it up front, though, like that," Timmy replied, clearly enjoying this.

"Well then, talking about seeing things up front..." I said, and putting to rest the very last of the limited intentions I had brought with me into the room when I first arrived, lifted and discarded my shirt. Well, what the hell? Wasn't I the first to shuck her bra back at the pool that day? No real difference.

Carla clapped with glee.

"That's the spirit, Linda!" she cried. Spurred on by her enthusiasm and the obvious gratitude of the two young men, I started playing with my breasts, teasing and luring the boys and delighting Carla as well.

Carla jumped up and knelt on the bed and launched into a vigorous dance of her own, playing with her own breasts, wiggling and swaying her hips, and before long, adding thrusts forward and back and turns and twists of the kind that mean only one thing: pure, hot sex. The guys turned their attention back to her, hooting and hollering in fun, while she took it all in. I was enjoying the show myself, enjoying her free-spirited exuberance. Suddenly she turned back to me.

"Come on, Linda, let's give 'em a show!" she cried, pulling on my arms to help me rise myself. I shyly declined, encouraging her to keep up her own dance, but she would have none of that.

"This comes with your hundred-dollar ticket, Linda!" she nearly shouted. "You're gonna get your money's worth whether you want to or not!" The sexual energy that seemed to hang in the very air now combined with simple abandon, fun-loving exuberance, the unfettered energy of youth that now seemed to be flowing right into me. My resistance turned weak, to a token, and disappeared.

"OK, OK, if you insist," I muttered, and rose to match her stance. The boys began to applaud wildly, partly in fun, but by no means entirely. I loved it!

Carla slipped back into similarly wild and wanton moves, now prompting me to match them. I was a lot more restrained, at first, but after a while I felt no reason to hold back. The more I matched her, the wilder and more provocative she became. The boys stopped making noise and sat on the bed, to get a closer look, eyes wide with bemused glee.

Carla leaned toward Timmy with a sultry shake and he responded by clapping his hands over her breasts and launching into wild stroking and kissing of them. When I didn't follow suit fast enough Jason, with a great laugh, leaned toward me and then fell right on top of me, diving onto my my breasts for a while before returning to his place. It was comic behavior, but that moment during which I felt my son's body pressing into mine did not fail to leave a strong wake of electric force behind.

Carla, ever the cheerleader, now planted her knees wide apart and, leaning back, started into thrusts of her hips that would have melted the resolve of a bronze statue. Unexpectedly it was Jason who responded this time. He clasped his hands behind her butt and buried his face between her legs, half-innocently in that his eyes were level with her pussy, sort of like what an unusually bold man might get away with at a strip club. He playfully nuzzled her for a few seconds and then rose up again. Carla whooped a kind of cheer.

All this was the sexy-and-yet-silly brand of play, relatively innocuous.

I knew that I was now expected to give my own version of the same thing. I still had my jeans on, and panties beneath them, so I let myself dive into the same moves, maybe even wilder. I knew that kind of movement looks particularly provocative in tight jeans like mine, and I chose to make the very most of it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a look on Jason's face that was half-excitement and half-amazement. Even he had not seen anything like this before.

With Jason down from Carla, Timmy was down from me. I focused the energy of my movements directly to him, luring him closer, and successfully. He crawled closer to me, eyes fixed on my hips wrapped up in the tight denim, now moving, undulating, swaying and thrusting with all the seductive provocation I could throw into them. Carla clapped gleefully again; Jason stood, mesmerized, and Timmy approached as if in a trance. A moment's hesitation and he then matched Jason's actions, burying his face between my legs, holding me to him with his hands on my butt, grinding and pressing through the denim so that my clit was getting the message. In a few seconds he started to get back up, but I pressed my hands behind his head. I wanted more.

The message changed the atmosphere of the room. Carla grew quiet; Jason seemed both bemused and eager, and Timmy began to lose himself in the space between my legs. Now, though, as my gesture directed him to continue, he lifted his head and turned until his tongue was level with my clit, as if he were intending to start into pleasuring it. He paused and locked eyes with mine, and we saw in each others' eyes the clear message that our momentum was meant to continue. He drew his face back and I surveyed the assembly, pausing, letting the tension build, ensuring I had the undivided attention of all three.

With my strong, deliberate intent manifested visibly in the form of my actions, I unsnapped the waistband of the jeans. Clasping the zipper, I drew it downward in that same slow and meaningful fashion you have heard of before. Downward proceeded its inexorable travel, until that boundary, the top of my pubic bush, was reached. I stopped then, scanned my audience, and fixed my gaze upon Timmy.

It took a moment or two, but he read the message. Tenderly, slowly now, he reached to me and drew the zipper the rest of the way. I slid my hands into the jeans, starting their downward travel, but letting him actually pull them off. Even as he did, my hips were moving, small movements, but definite. The jeans traveled, slipped off, and fell to the floor. Even now, some strained logic insisted that I was in safe territory, since I had been undressed this far once before, in Timmy's presence, in the pool, but in vain.

I pulled Timmy's face to mine, and kissed him. It was a gentle kiss, but a prolonged one, leaving no doubt of its meaning. He leaned back up and I simply glanced at my hips. His fingers slipped under the elastic of my panties, and the limits of precedent were breached. The wispy black fabric followed the jeans, and I was nude before my son, his friend who had adored me through years of adolescence, and the young lady who was my son's girlfriend, his friend's sister, and sexual lover to both.

Carla knew nothing of my resolve to avoid what was now imminent; in her eyes she had simply helped me overcome some shyness and inhibitions to enjoyment; Timmy was too far gone to remember now, and Jason looked on, excited as were we all by what I had done, but with a note of concern clearly written on his face as well. He knew what I had intended and that now I would have to face the collapse of my resolve, but he knew that the choices were my own and that if I could come to terms with what had happened already, I could come to terms with this as well.

Timmy was on his knees at the end of the bed. Slowly, with strong, pointed resolve, I looked straight at him, raising my hips and pressing them forward, toward him, as I did so. He approached. His body loomed above mine. Our eyes locked; his body descended; I felt the head of a desperately eager cock make contact with the wetness of my opening; a moment's pause...

Two bodies burst forth with deep sighs as the young man penetrated me to the full depth of his manhood. Now, for the second time since all this had begun, I had invited a man to enter me, he for the first time, a man who was not my husband. Those thoughts I now desperately bound behind the walls, the closet door, as I yielded totally to the pleasure of the manhood plunging in and out of my wildly animated body. On and on, for moments that became minutes and minutes that flowed seemingly without end, I drove my body against his cock, drawing, sucking the life and ecstasy from it, every nerve, every impulse, every moment an incendiary burst of exquisite pleasure absorbing my very consciousness until I was aware of nothing else.

An orgasm was rapidly approaching. Timmy was not quite as adept as Jason at helping me with it, but it thundered through nonetheless, as did at least two more. The signs of the third rose with the news that Timmy was at his time now. Two bodies exploded now in violent agitation. I heard his whispered message, the earthy groan from deep within him, and then he erupted into me. The unrestrained violence of our thrusts long continued unabated. Then, after some time, it eased, slowed, relaxed, smoothly subsided, and finally, converged on a single point of peace. Through glazed eyes I saw in his face the glow of one whose dearest dream, the dream of a lifetime, has been suddenly, unexpectedly and thoroughly fulfilled. I knew what that meant, and now that the matter of a boundary was no longer a matter at all, I found a special joy knowing that I could be the one to grant such a wish. I dimly imagined how Jannie may have felt when she had bestowed upon Jason the fulfillment of his own dream, of the same kind.

Now the four us lay on the bed, side by side, silent, sated, at peace.

(to be continued)

12