Secret of the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

He rose to his feet as well while Brooke worked open the buttons on her skirt. The pleated cloth pooled at her feet a second later, revealing her white cotton panties. She stepped forward, and their lips met in a brief kiss. At the same time, she popped open the button of his jeans.

His zipper slid down, and she pulled down on the denim to expose his boxers. The kiss they shared this time was far from brief, and filled with passionate anticipation. She traced the outline of his stiff cock with her fingertips, making him groan, and then squeezed it with a slightly surprised sounding groan of her own.

"Make love to me, please," she begged in a husky whisper.

Some dim part of his awareness that wasn't focused on Brooke sinking down to the ground again caused him to blush, as he had to struggle a bit to remove his shoes and jeans. Fortunately, the feeling lasted only a moment as he watched her recline to tease her breasts with her fingertips.

Brooke offered silent instruction when he finally managed to drop his boxers and stepped out of them. As he sank to his knees, she lifted her bottom and glanced down at her panties. He took the hint, and pulled the cloth past the swell of her hips, revealing the arrow of dark curls on her mound.

She lifted her legs to let him completely remove her panties, leaving one leg bent at the knee and allowing the other to settle to the grass as the cotton garment slipped from his fingers. Wetness glistened in the sunlight on her folds, and the breeze blowing through the trees conspired to bring the scent of her arousal to him, filling his lungs.

Dan moved forward and dropped down onto his hands, seeking her lips again. As they kissed, she reached between their bodies to squeeze and stroke his cock. "Please," she entreated him again, and angled his tip down to touch her nether lips.

Only a slight shift of position and her guiding hand allowed him to sink into her warm, wet embrace. She let out a long moan as he penetrated her, and gasped when his tip settled in her depths.

Her walls squeezed him tight, and then even tighter as her intimate muscles contracted around him. Her head lolled back, and a sharp whimper accompanied yet another tightening of her canal around him. Dan remained buried deep inside her for a second, reveling in the sensation of their bodies becoming as one.

He rocked his hips slowly and said, "Ah, Brooke, you feel so good."

"Mmm, I'm so full. You're so deep," she responded, her voice rising and falling in pitch, in time with the motion of his body.

Dan walked his hands backwards and straightened, wanting to see her. Her half-closed eyes popped wide open and she cried out, "Oh!" as the change in angle caused him to hit all new pleasure triggers.

"Yes. Mmm, just like that," she encouraged him while a hand moved between her legs.

Dan's eyes roamed from her slightly flushed face to her breasts, and down to where she tickled and rubbed her swollen clit. Her wetness coated his shaft from root to tip, and the sight of her nether lips clinging to him as if trying to keep him from leaving her depths caused him to increase his pace unconsciously.

Though her eyes closed often in pleasure, whenever they were open, they sought his. He could see a perfect mixture of love and passion in her deep brown eyes, making his heart sing. She fit him like a glove, as if she were made for him, caressing him in ways he'd never dreamed of with every slow stroke. He felt no need to hurry, and truthfully never wanted it to end.

Brooke began to writhe on the grass as the minutes passed, her musical sounds of pleasure growing louder and more frequent as they coupled. Her breathing quickened, as did the pace of her fingers over her bud. Though he was feeling the first tickles of his own release in the tip of his cock, it was far more subdued than he was used to, much like the slow pace that he maintained.

"Oh. Oh. Oh yes. Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice steadily rising in pitch. "I... I..." Whatever she had started to say transformed into a long, almost pained-sounding cry that culminated in a squeal.

Brooke bucked violently as she came, the hand between her legs slapping hard to the earth. She arched her back, her mouth open in a silent, jaw-trembling scream. Her toes and fingers curled as she squeezed unbelievably tight around him.

Another spasm wracked her body, and her bottom dropped to the grass again. The cry of ecstasy trapped in her throat finally made a warbling escape, followed by a loud gasp to draw air back into her starved lungs.

Dan's cock slipped from her with the second lurch of her body, but he didn't care in the least. The sight of her coming so energetically was better than any orgasm he'd ever experienced. He stroked her legs and simply watched her gasp, whimper, and moan her way through the seemingly endless waves of sexual release flowing through her.

Finally, her breathing grew more regular, and the tremors of her body dulled into shivers. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled, and let out a long, languid moan.

"Oh, that was wonderful. I love you, Dan."

"I love you, too."

"Mmm, kiss me."

He was happy to oblige that request, and reclined next to her to do so. A lingering tingle of her orgasm caused her to twitch when their lips first touched, but then they both melted into the soft, sweet kiss.

For long minutes, they simply looked at each other, caressing each other's faces and tasting each other's lips when the whim struck them. Then, she rolled over onto her side to better look at him, and felt his still-hard cock tickling her.

"You didn't come?"

He shook his head. "Good thing. We sort of forgot about something."

"Nuh uh. I'm on the pill." She curled her fingers around his erection and purred, "It's so gorgeous."

Dan groaned, his cock throbbing in her grasp. She looked into his eyes, bit her lower lip and offered a coquettish smile as she sat up. Dan rolled onto his back and admired her body as she stood. He moaned when she stroked her fingers over her moist folds above him.

He sat up as she sauntered past him, her ass swaying in a teasing dance. She walked up next to the elm and put her hands on the trunk, bending low to thrust her bottom out at him.

Brooke looked back over her shoulder, a wave of chocolate brown hair obscuring one eye, and wiggled her ass in invitation.

Dan never took his eyes off her as he accepted.

"Mmm hmm," Brooke moaned as he reached her and stroked his hands over her heart-shaped bottom, clearing away the pine needles stuck to her soft skin.

His caress slid higher, up her sides, and reached her breasts. He gave them a slight squeeze, and then leaned down to trace kisses up her bare back to her neck. Brooke panted, pushing her ass against his cock, and said, "I love the way you touch me."

She bent a little lower, and when that didn't accomplish her goal, one hand left the tree to reach between her legs, attempting to guide his cock inside her. He got the hint, and moved one hand down to her hips, while he used the other to rub the head of his cock up and down her moist folds.

A push of his hips, and he was once again nestled in her depths.

"So good," she said as her fingers went to work on her clit.

Dan started slowly, as he had the first time, but Brooke had obviously sated her desire for soft lovemaking. She pushed her hips back toward him with every thrust, each time a little harder than the last.

He surrendered a little control over his desire, his cock sliding in and out of her fast enough for quiet claps to sound with each deep penetration. Still, Brooke urged him on. "Faster. Harder."

Inflamed by the incredibly sexy tone of her voice and the way she fucked back at him, he gave her his all. The previously subdued sound of their bodies coming together grew loud, her ass jiggling from the force of his thrusts. "God yeah," he growled as the hot friction built up the itch of impending climax within him.

"Yes. Take me. Fuck me," she exclaimed, her flashing fingers brushing against his balls each time he drove his cock into her depths.

The quick pace eroded his control, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He slowed a little, trying to delay the fast approaching explosion of his seed.

"Don't stop. I'm so close. Give it to me. Come for me!" The last word turned into a broken squeal.

He didn't have much choice, as slowing down had done absolutely nothing to dull the feeling of her walls milking him. He was past the point of no-return now. Surrendering to the inevitable, he pounded his cock home, grunting and growling in exertion.

"G-gonna... Gonna come," he warned, knowing he had a few thrusts left, at best.

"Yes! Come for me!" she cried out, and then loosed a scream of ultimate ecstasy.

As orgasm claimed her, her canal clamped down on him, setting off his own climax. Dan buried his cock inside her with a growl that shot up in volume as his seed surged forth.

"Ah, fill me up!" Brooke squealed, and then screamed again as another wave of beautiful agony shot through her body.

Dan's cock pulsed, shooting his cream deep inside her. Every spurt was harder than any he'd ever experienced before, sending chills up and down his spine from the rare, delightful sensation.

"Oh yes, Dan. Oh yes. Oh yes," she whimpered as his throbbing caused her intimate muscles to contract, which in turn caused him to throb yet again. Her fingernails dug into the bark of the tree while her curled toes pushed into the soft earth below.

His energy drained from him along with his cum, Dan's head dropped down until his chin was against his heaving chest. The shock of yet another squeeze of her intimate muscles around him instinctively caused him to jerk free. She yelped as cool air kissed her hot sex, and her depths ached from the sudden emptiness.

Brooke remained standing, one sticky-fingered hand hanging limp at her side, while the other formed a pillow for her to lean her head against the tree. Dan wasn't so lucky, as his wobbly legs simply refused to support him. He gave them their way and sat down heavily on the ground, offering him a perfect view of cum starting to well up from between Brooke's nether lips.

"Oh, that was so good. I swear I could feel it squirting inside me. Did you come hard?"

"Uh huh," was all he could find the strength to mutter as he decided that even sitting up was too much effort. He lay down with a grunt, his softening cock slapping against his thigh.

She straightened and turned to face him, grinning when he groaned at the sight of her dipping her finger into the cream dribbling from her, and tasting it. "God, me too. Both times. No one has ever made me come so hard — so fast."

She lay down next to him and rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. He wrapped an arm around her and sighed in spent bliss.

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Xantina cooed as her mate pumped the last of his seed deep inside her. Just up the hill, Brina let her head loll back and reveled in the feeling of her husband filling her full as she quivered atop him. Steve and Kia were likewise enjoying the first waves of their simultaneous orgasms in a hotel room in town.

Because she was so intimately connected to the members of her family, and they to her, every couple had shared their bliss through her magic — with the added spice of Dan and Brooke's first time thrown into the mix. The lovemaking was as much a part of the family Earth Day tradition as the gathering afterward.

Even Xannera shuddered in orgasm, having brought it on with her fingers as she watched the young couple engaged in the ultimate expression of love beneath her tree. She was beginning to understand that this thing her sister had spoken of was a very nice thing indeed.

Xantina's ever-growing family settled into the afterglow, sharing the love that was the true secret of the wood.

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Hope you've enjoyed this fourth walk into the wood with me. Please take a moment to vote, ( Just once — no stuffing the ballot box ) and perhaps leave me a comment to let me know what you think of the story. Be sure to read and vote on as many contest stories as you can, too.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers