Secret Passion

Story Info
A romantic night alone.
809 words
3.86
10.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was black as night. A little bit of light was coming in the shut window blinds from the outside light from the other house. Her eyes were closed and she was snuggled under the warm blankets. She had warmth from her lover lying against her. His toned arm laid across her body and his head again hers. She moved a little and grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers. He opened his eyes to realize she was sleep awake. After a night of watching movies and talking with her sister he thought she would be asleep.

She turned herself towards him but making sure she wasn't near the edge. She wrapped her arms around his sides and cuddled close to him. She laid her head against his neck and closed her eyes. He placed his hand on her back and started to rub up and down. She yawned a little and pressed closer against his neck. She could tell he was awake from his breathing. She lifted her head and started to press her lips against his neck. She started kissing up his neck to his ears. She flicked the tip of her tongue against his ear lobe. She pressed her lips again his lobe and went to his lips.

He acted a sleep as she took the tip of her tongue and drug it across his lips. She started to kiss his lips as he started to kiss her back. He kissed her back and moved his hand down toward the bottom of her back. She moved her hand and placed it on his neck. He moved his lips to her neck. He kissed her lightly and kissed down to the middle of her breasts. She gasped for a bit of air as she pressed against him. He started to unstrap her bra. He pulled the straps off her shoulders and off her body. Her bra fell to the floor.

He started to press his hand against her breasts. He cupped them in his hand and fondled with them a bit. He Kiss her with a soft touch and then placed his tongue against hers. He pushed her on her back and then proceeded to get on top of her. He kissed her lips and trailed his kisses down her chin to her neck. Down between her breasts. He went to her left nipple and flicked his tongue on it. He became very erect. He sucked her left nipple as he played with her right breast. He moved his hand down her stomach down between her legs. He kissed down her stomach. He took his fingers and slid her panties off from the top. He stung them on the floor.

He went back to her mouth and kissed her lips. He moved down her neck, between her breasts, down her stomach to her crotch. He took his first two fingers and placed them on her clit. She gasped as a course of pleasure ran threw her. He rubbed his fingers on her clit then moved them down inside her. A moan escaped her lips but she was sure not to be loud. He rotated his fingers inside her as she started to become wet. He rose up and took out his fingers.

He removed his boxers and leaned back to her. He tried to enter her but she refused. She moved him on his back and got on top. She started to kiss him as she got on top. She took her lips away and grabbed his hard penis. She grabbed the base and stood it straight. She lowered herself on top of it. She slid it inside and gasped for air. She placed her hands against his chest to keep herself up. He placed his hands on her hips. She started to grind on top of him. She moved her hips around and went up and down. She couldn't help but moan as the ecstasy ran threw her. He ran his hands up her sides to her breasts. He played with her breasts as she moved on him. She lifted her hands off his chest and placed them on his. She started to squeak her hands against his as he squeaked his.

She moved more rapid now and got wetter. He started gasping and closing his eyes. His head tilted back as he started to feel his climax. Her head lifted toward the ceiling. Her hands went back to his chest and her nails dug in his skin. Her moans got closer and faster. His climax was reached and he stress was released. She felt him as it triggered hers. She got loader as her climax came to. Her pleasure tingled her toes. She slowly slowed down as she leaned forward. She lay on his chest gasping for air. She was sweating and smiling.