Secret Passions

Story Info
Wife takes it hard and deep.
1.4k words
3.6
59.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is entirely true and so amazed me that I had to write about it. It happened in the summer of 2010 and has continued to be a daydream of mine.

*

My wife has these amazing melonous, tits that really turn me on, not to mention all the other men she has been with. I've pictured her swinging those great breasts in the faces of other guys as she slides up and down their hard shafts.

Due to a business venture, we've been forced to live hundreds of miles apart for several months. With the infrequency of our visits, our sex life really began to lag and I found myself staring at one lone pic I had of her breasts and jerking off to those hard little nipples and smooth, fleshy orbs.

One night, we were visiting over an internet chat service whereby we could actually see and talk to one another. It was a scheduled "date night" and she wanted to read to me from a favorite book of hers. It was a stifling hot summer night so I had the patio door and windows open and, to keep the bugs from being drawn to the lights, I opted to turn them off. Sitting in the dark, I listened to and watched my wife read, though she could only hear me since the lights were off and I dimmed my computer screen.

As she sat there on her bed, leaning on an elbow, wearing that thin, cotton tank top, I was mesmerized by her cleavage and those terrific breasts that I just couldn't get my hands on but could sure feel my blood beginning to flow. Sliding my hands down my shorts, I wrapped my hand around my raging hard-on and began to pleasure myself right in front of her. This was a real turn on as she had no idea what I was doing, nor had I ever done anything like that in front of her.

She continued to read and as she turned the pages that slight movement caused her breasts to shift a little and my cock to grow even harder. Within minutes I had the pre cum slurping sound going just inches from her face and soon let out a gasp as I came all over myself.

"Are you OK," she asked having heard something.

"Uh, I'm fine. Just had to get up for a bit. Don't stop reading," I responded. This I said as I leaned back in ecstasy still holding my cum-drenched rod.

She continued oblivious to the pleasuring I had just experienced and after a few more chapters, I interrupted.

"I'm transfixed with your breasts," I said.

Smiling, she sat up and slipped off her tank revealing those perfect melons whose weight was supported by a flimsy green lace bra. Reaching behind, she unclipped, slid the straps off her shoulders and let her boobs drop just a bit.

"Is that better," she said. She then set the book down and playfully rolled around the bed giving me these great, varied-angle shots of those tits that I was burning to fondle, lick, and caress. She would run her hands over them and clearly show the hardening of her nipples as we both sat their unable to reach through the computer screen to do what we wanted--a moment of true frustration.

Staring at those amazing breasts, I wanted more so said, "You are still clothed" referring to her tight khaki shorts that held a soft, curved ass. With this she jumped up and removed them off camera and playfully tossed them on the bed for me to see as she still stood off frame.

"You're killing me!"

Rolling back onto the bed on her stomach and supported by both elbows she gave me an incredible low slung shot of those inviting breasts tipped with perfect, pebble-sized and rock-hard nipples. Just over her shoulder I could see her bare back with that stellar ass that I just wanted to grab and pound. A green thong she still wore with a tiny ribbon just below the dimple of her lower back.

She then flattened herself on her stomach and elevated her ass off the bed with legs spread wide. My stroking intensified as I envisioned myself moving behind her, forcing her head into the pillows, rubbing my hands all over her ass cheeks and thighs, for the fuck of her life.

My wife is normally exceedingly shy so this display was very erotic for both of us. Aware of the sexual energy she was creating, she offered, "If you were here you would find me very wet."

She still couldn't see me but that was about to change. She lightly breathed, "I want you to fuck me."

What she didn't realize is that I had already pounded her wet cunt several times and was furiously working on another ejaculation as I shafted her in the ass.

"Are you hard," she asked.

"How can I not be," I replied with labored breathing.

"I want to see," she whispered into the computer mic.

Taking this as my cue I positioned the computer camera and turned the lights on to show her the rock-hard erection she had created.

"Oooohhhh, that's what I miss," she began. "I want you in my mouth.......what do you want?"

This new view allowed her to see me slowly jerking my cock so I responded, "I want to see your wetness."

She got up onto her knees and I could she that she had entirely soaked the green thong she was wearing so she hooked her fingers under the skimpy strap and pulled it down over her glorious thighs. I had the perfect front row seat to the screen that framed her neck down to her knees. Her lightly shaved, black hairy bush was in plain view, not to mention those incredible hanging tits.

As I continued to stroke myself, I noticed her eyes peering down and to the right of her laptop which meant she was intently watching me get off.

"What do you want," she again asked.

"Touch yourself," I commanded.

She dutifully ran her fingers down over her breasts, down her tummy, and to her dripping wet pussy. Inserting her fingers, I could clearly hear how wet she was as every finger pull provided the slushy slurp of an ample juicy flow.

As she rubbed herself she began to moan and whimper. With one hand she stroked her clit and with the other she wildly shoved in her fingers.

Her hips began to rotate and buck with each finger insertion and then she leaned over placing her chest back down on the bed and ass elevated. Beneath her I could make out her hand still rolling over her wetness.

"I want to ride that," I said.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Tell me more," she responded.

"I want to get behind you and pull the back of your hair toward me arching your neck as I push myself into you." She bucked and rolled her hips.

"I want to pull your ass cheeks apart, while under you and have you slide down on my hard cock. Put your tits in my face for me to suck and squeeze your nipples." Her hand movement quickened and her breathing became raspy.

"What do you want," I asked.

"I want....you....in..my...ass, hard and long," she gasped. "I want you to lick my pussy..... like.... an ice cream cone, she breathed.

Quickly she got back up on her knees and began wildly kneading her pussy as the hip movement corresponded to each circular motion. "Ooohhhhh...................do me." And with that began an uncontrollable, spasmadic orgasm as she tightly cupped her wet cunt and a single breast with her now quivering body.

My stroking also intensified as my pre cum soaked cock was ready to explode, but she then did the unexpected.

Reaching under her pillow she removed a large, rubbery dildo. My eyes widened as I never knew she used such a thing. It was massive, thick as she picked it up with a smile.

Propping herself down on her elbows she positioned this foreign cock right in front of her breasts and began jerking it off while looking right at me doing the same thing. Her head then bowed as she took the full size of that monster in her mouth. Her tiny hand wrapped tightly around its base, she bobbed up and down on the top 5 inches, stretching her mouth to a contorted grimace.

Seeing my wife suck another cock did it for me. That's all it took and I spewed my load all over the screen as she looked up, watched the last few spurts and gently, carefully licked the tip of her dildo as if to clean it off.