Secret Plans

Story Info
She plans their first sexual experience.
1.2k words
3.5
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the shower, washing her curvy body she started to think about her plans for him. She met him a while ago and has wondered ever since what it would be like to wrap her mouth around his cock. She loves oral; a throbbing cock in between her lips and warm cum filling her mouth drives her wild, not to mention the moans coming from the man. As she reaches down, she feels thick, warm wetness in between her legs and a swollen clit. She wants to continue, but stops thinking she should wait for her man to please her.

As he sits at his desk at work, holding the note from her in his hands, he wonders what the big surprise is. He reads it again, thinking maybe he'll figure it out if he reads it a few times. It says: "I have a surprise for you. Come to my house tonight at 8 and I'll give you what I've wanted to give you since I first laid eyes on you. I can't wait to see you." He smiles as he gets his stuff together and heads to his car.

She slips out of the shower and into her bedroom and dries off. She picked out a black satin thong and a matching bra to wear under her sexy dress. She lays candles around the bed, lights them and dims the lights. Mmmm she can't wait to show him how good she is at giving head. She finishes up her preparations and waits for his arrival.

He pulls up to her house and walks up to the door. He finds another note that says the door is open and he should come in. As he walks in he finds a trail of flower pedals leading up the stairs. He shuts the door and follows the red pedals, which stop at her bedroom door. He pushes it open and finds her standing in her black dress with candle light illuminating her face.

She signals for him to come over to her and he does, slowly. She says softly to him that she's been waiting for this for so long. He leans in and kisses her gently then more passionate as they keep kissing. Their tongues slide into each others mouths as she presses her pelvis into his growing cock. He breathes harder and a quiet moan escapes her mouth. He traces the curves of her body with his hands, feeling her large and firm breasts, then her sides, then her ass and pulls her closer to him. She runs her fingers through his hair and runs her fingertips down his back.

His cock gets harder and harder the more passionate they kiss. He slides his hands to her thighs, under her dress and lifts it up slowly over her head to reveal her sexy lingerie. He tries to pull her to the bed but she stops him and says she'll be the one in control. He smiles as she tells him to lay on the bed. She straddles him and starts to unbutton his shirt. His huge cock is pressing against her wet pussy. She opens his shirt and leans down and kisses his chest ever so softly. Her lips move up to his neck, kissing every inch of it, then his ear, then his lips again. Her hands run over his chest and down towards his pants. She unbuttons them, unzips them and slides them off his body. To her surprise he isn't wearing boxers. She can feel herself get wetter as she reaches out and wraps her hand around it. It feels so hard and big, throbbing in her hand.

She stares up at him as she runs her tongue very slowly around the head and slides it into her warm mouth. He closes his eyes and sighs. It feels so good to have her mouth on his aching cock. She licks the head in slow circles again, then slides most of the shaft into her mouth and back out again, then back in slowly. All of her movements are slow and sensual and she doesn't take her eyes off of his while devouring his cock. Alternating between licking and sucking, she drives him crazy. He moans softly as she starts to speed up. She slides his dick in and out of her hot mouth faster and faster, but slows down again. She licks the head in circles in one direction then in another, then slides her wet tongue all over the shaft so slowly, then slides his throbbing cock back into her mouth. She speeds up again only to slow down after a while. He can't take much more of this; he's ready to explode. He tells her he wants to cum in her mouth and she quickens the pace, wrapping her hand around the bottom of it, moving it up and down while her mouth glides over the top of his shaft. He moans and breaths loudly while he shoots his hot cum. She waits until it fills her mouth, getting every last drop of it and she swallows it.

He lays there for a second, breathing heavy then he tells her he must return the favor. He smiles while he puts her on her back. He kisses her hard and deep and she feels her pussy start to throb and become even wetter. Moving down her body, he kisses everywhere. He removes her bra and begins to suck on her hard nipples, licking them, quickly then slowly. She moans as he leaves trails of kisses on her soft skin, down her stomach and just above her panties. He removes them and begins to kiss the bottom of her leg, licking nad kissing his way up to her inner thighs. He kisses both of them so softly, then begins to run his tongue just above her pussy. She can't wait, she begs him to eat her out.

He begins by slowly running his tongue on the lips of her pussy, then taking them into his mouth and sucking on them gently. Finally, his tongue reaches her clit. Her body just shutters when he touches it with his warm, wet tongue. She lets out a moan as he licks up and down so slowly and gently. He teases her like this for what seems to be so long. She grabs his hand and pushes it to her pussy and he slides his finger inside it. It feels so tight and warm. She moans more and more as his tongue licks harder and harder and as his finger slides in and out. He can feel her wetness running down his hand as he flicks his tongue at her throbbing clit. She can feel herself on the verge of cumming so she moans louder and louder and arches her back. He notices how close she is so he licks faster and fingers her harder as she explodes in a huge orgasm. As she calms down he licks softer and slower and slides his finger out slowly. He kisses up her body, her stomach, her breasts, her neck the finally her lips and tells her that was easily the best oral he's ever had.