Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 02

Story Info
The Bennet girls are propositioned Wickham & Darcy.
3.4k words
4.43
40.3k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

*

The story so far: Mr & Mrs Bennet are anxious to find rich husbands for their daughters Jane, Elizabeth, Kate and Lydia but their immediate problem is the lack of an heir. Should the elderly Mr Bennet die without a son there property will be inherited by clergyman, Mr Collins, an odious cousin. Elizabeth has undertaken to find a lover for her mother to impregnate her, hopefully with a son. Meanwhile all the men in the neighbourhood are trying to get the Bennet girls into bed while all the ladies are trying to find rich husbands. Now read on.

Chapter V A Nocturnal Visitation

Some little time later after Jane had readied herself for the night there was a gentle knock at her door. Thinking that it was Elizabeth she called out for her to enter. To her surprise Wickham stood in the doorway.

"Pardon my intrusion," he began with a smile. "I overheard you say that you had a headache. I have some small knowledge of medical matters particularly relating to the ladies and I thought perhaps I could be of assistance. I have found that massaging the affected and complimentary channels best alleviates headaches. Would you like me try?"

"That really is most kind of you Mr. Wickham," Jane replied; although she had no idea what complimentary channels were. Wickham closed the bedroom door and locked it.

"I find it best not to have interruptions during treatment," he said by way of explanation. Wickham stood behind Jane and put his hands on her shoulders. "The pain flows down from the head into the rest of the body and it needs to be cancelled out by an equal and opposite flow of pleasure through the body up into the head."

"Yes, I see," said Jane. Wickham stood behind Jane and gently places his hands on her waist and then slid his hands upwards until they cupped her breasts. He squeezed gently. "How does that feel", he whispered while continuing to fondle her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck and pulled her nightdress off her shoulders exposing her breasts. Jane clasped her arms to her slipping nightdress. "Just let it fall to the floor", he murmured. As if in a trance Jane heard the slight rustle as her nightdress dropped to the ground. She was naked. She became aware of something fleshy and hard pressing into her buttocks. Wickham again slid his hands down to her waist and continued downwards to her pubic region. He gently probed her orifice with his fingers causing Jane to exclaim half in protest but also half with pleasure.

"If you would just open your legs slightly," he whispered. Jane did as she was bidden feeling quite unable to resist. Wickham's fingers probed more deeply into her vagina causing a delicious enjoyable juicy sensation. She felt Wickham's hot breath on her neck and he began to talk to her quietly, obscenely and urgently. "Open your cunt Jane, open it wide so that I can rub your clitoris" Jane didn't know she had a cunt or a clitoris but assumed it must be the place where his probing fingers were causing her such pleasure.

"Jane, I think it would be better if you lay on the bed." As if in a trance she allowed him to lead her over to the bed. Wickham glanced over at her bedside table. On it lay her hairbrush. She always left it by her bedside at night. It had a smooth round ivory handle about half an inch in diameter at the tip but swelling to a more substantial girth along its length. Wickham picked it up and used it to gently probe Jane's vagina. After a few moments Wickham felt a restraining hand on his movements. Firmly Jane moved his hand aside and began to manipulate the hairbrush handle herself.

Yes, dear reader, even the saintly Jane was not unacquainted with the pleasures of masturbation and Wickham had accidentally discovered her favourite method of pleasuring herself. It is true that she would normally be safely ensconced in the privacy and darkness of her own bedroom before indulging herself rather than lying with her legs wide open and her knees drawn up under the lecherous gaze of a man.

Equally firmly Wickham removed the hair brush from her hand and put it on the side table. 'I've got some think much nicer than a hair brush to put in your cunt,' he said as he slid his cock into her virginal vaginal orifice.

Curiously, until that moment she had not made any connection between the pleasures of masturbation and conjugal relations between a man and a woman. Minutes later in the throws of her first man made orgasm she was surprised by the fierce spurting of Wickham's ejaculation. Jane opened her eyes and was almost surprised to see that Wickham was still there. She glanced at his semi-erect penis, still protruding from his breeches, with some distaste. Jane slipped into bed and pulled up the bedclothes.

"Do please put that thing away Mr. Wickham, I want to go to sleep now. Good night Mr. Wickham." Jane's headache had disappeared as if by magic.

Quietness finally fell upon the house. Safe in her own room, her virginity guarded by a locked door, Elizabeth slept lightly and fitfully; while dreaming of being repeatedly ravished by Mr. Darcy while lying naked on the billiard table.

Chapter VI Candid Thoughts Concerning The Bennet Girls

Breakfast the following morning could have been difficult, but Jane resolutely refused to make eye contact with Wickham; indeed she could scarcely believe what had happened the previous night and thought perhaps it was all just a bad dream. She addressed herself exclusively to Charles and since the Hursts and Caroline had already left the table, Elizabeth found herself the sole focus of attention of both Wickham and Darcy. She was perfectly aware that they were both sizing her up both literally and metaphorically but she was well up to the challenge. It amused her greatly to consider that while they endeavoured to mentally undress her she had already seen both of them naked and in rather compromising circumstances.

After breakfast, everyone dispersed to their various activities. Finding herself alone at last, Elizabeth decided to go for a walk in the extensive grounds of Netherfield. After a short while she became aware of the sound of men's voices in an adjacent avenue. She soon discerned that it was Darcy, Wickham and Hurst. The sound of their conversation easily carried to her attentive ears.

"You should have joined us in the billiard room last night, Hurst," said Wickham. "Miss Bingley was most accommodating. Darcy and I both had her twice each and I'm sure she would have enjoyed more. Although, as she's your sister in law I suppose you've had her a few times already?"

"Sadly not," said Mr. Hurst. "My wife always keeps a very close eye on me when Caroline is around. But those Bennet girls look very beddable wouldn't't you say?"

"Dear Charles seems quite set on Jane Bennet, so I suppose we shall have to wait until they have been married a few months before we try our luck there," said Darcy.

Wickham refrained from mentioning his visit to Jane's bedroom the previous night. "There's another one you know," said Wickham. "Lydia Bennet, she's the youngest, but half the local militia claim to have shagged her already."

"The one I'd really admire is Elizabeth Bennet," said Darcy. "Have you ever seen such a perfect example of womankind? There can't be another woman in the entire county to match her. She presents such a cool and modest air to the world; looking as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. But I'll wager she's a fireball when aroused. What a figure, what magnificent breasts, what a deliciously fuckable young woman; a clever shrewd head on her shoulders too, although I must confess my immediate concerns are somewhere lower down in her anatomy.

"Darcy, I do believe you've really fallen for her", said Wickham. "But think you'll find that she's the type who prefers to keeps her legs closed until the matrimonial vows have been exchanged."

"All the more interesting to persuade her to open them then," said Darcy

"I'll wager you a hundred guineas you can't bed her in the next month," said Wickham. Darcy smiled, "we shall see."

The men moved on out of earshot but the flush in Elizabeth's cheeks took some time to disperse. She had always known how men talk about women but this was the first time she had actual heard herself being spoken of in such an openly lascivious manner and she actually found Darcy's mildly lewd comments rather exciting. And the beginnings of an idea were also starting to germinate in her mind concerning the provision of a lover for her mother. From what she had seen during the weekend at Netherfield there was an abundance of raw sexual energy waiting to be tapped. She planned to divert some of it in her mother's direction.

Chapter VII Elizabeth Provokes

Later that morning, Elizabeth sought out her maid and gave her directions to alter the bodice of her very best dress which she intended to wear that evening. It was to be made tighter and lower cut. She was far from being the first young woman to deploy her breasts as a weapon of conquest.

When the dinner gong sounded that evening Elizabeth deliberately remained in her bedroom until she was quite sure everyone else had gone down. She wanted to make an entrance. Darcy escorted her into dinner and sat on her right; Wickham was on the left.

It is truly remarkable the effect that a woman's décolletage has on the male of the species. All the young ladies present around the dinner table were well endowed with comely shapely breasts; but as Miss Elizabeth Bennet's fine specimens were peeping out very enticingly; inevitably all the men present tried, ever so discretely, to see more.

Caroline Bingley's breasts were just as large and attractive as Miss Bennet's lovely pair as Darcy and Wickham well knew. After all had they not had the pleasure of seeing them fully exposed in the billiard room the previous night and been permitted to fondle they without restriction. But the enticing outline beneath Miss Bennet's low cut dress was unknown territory leading to endless fevered speculation about the size and shape of her breasts. And their gentle undulations as she moved provoked fierce feelings of erotic desire in all the men present.

Wickham touched her arm, "Delightful dress Miss Bennet, it really becomes you, don't you agree Darcy?" Naturally Darcy did agree and said so effusively. Wickham decided to leave this virgin territory to his sibling and addressed himself instead to Miss Bingley. He was anxious to secure a rather more compliant bedroom companion than Jane Bennet. Naturally he assumed Darcy had similar designs on Elizabeth Bennet.

Elizabeth and Darcy conversed easily and amiably throughout dinner. She was delighted to discover that he was a man of wit, intelligence and refinement and, needless to say, she had a vivid remembrance of his outstanding physical charms.

After the men returned from their cigars and port a further visit to the billiard room was proposed. As the Hursts both accepted and Wickham and Caroline declined Elizabeth felt quite safe in accompanying them. Even with all her clothes on Miss Bennet presented a very attractive sight when bent over the billiard table; providing the assembled company with further tantalising glimpses of her breasts. Naturally Darcy strove to instruct her in the finer points of the game while standing close behind her. He remained in close proximity to her slightly longer than was strictly necessary for the execution of the shot and in that brief moment he felt her tremble as she imaged them both naked and about to make love on the billiard table. The moment passed but in their different ways they had both had exactly the same thought.

When the party returned to the drawing room Caroline and Wickham had already disappeared upstairs intent upon their carnal pleasures. This came as no surprise to Elizabeth, She had very sharp hearing and during dinner had been privy to some of their vulgar and explicit conversation about their plans for the night. She was not shocked by Caroline's loose behaviour but thought that it rather lacked in subtlety. Shortly afterwards they all retired for the night. Darcy escorted Elizabeth upstairs. "Good night Miss Bennet, I have greatly enjoyed our time together this evening." He kissed her lightly on the cheek and left her outside her bedroom. Elizabeth was greatly impressed and, it must be confessed, a little disappointed that he had not attempted to gain entry to her bedroom. Never-the-less she still locked her bedroom door; there were other more predatory males roaming the corridors of Netherfield. Jane also required no further promptings from her sister to lock her door. She had no wish for a further consultation with Mr. Wickham on the subject of headache cures.

Chapter VIII A Proposition

The following morning the Bennet girls were due to return home. Charles wanted to accompany them, as he was going to ask Mr Bennets' permission to marry Jane. It was a beautiful sunny day, so the lovebirds decided to ride on top, leaving Elizabeth alone inside. Just as the coach was due to drive off Wickham appeared and swiftly climbed into the coach alongside Elizabeth.

"I didn't' like to think of you being all alone and unprotected," he began.

"And is your presence here intended to make me feel safer?" She replied.

"You really are very hard on me Miss Bennet, such beauty combined with such coldness. Would you really expect me to take advantage of you?"

Even as he spoke Wickham allowed his hand to rest casually on Elizabeth's thigh.

"Mr. Wickham, I would be obliged if you wouldn't treat me like some kind of simpering fool who can be bedded after a few vacuous compliments. And kindly remove your hand from my thigh." An embarrassing silence ensued. Finally, Elizabeth spoke.

"Mr. Wickham, may I speak to you frankly. I really do need your assistance with a delicate family matter. And I promise you I would be most grateful should you agree to help me." Wickham stared at Elizabeth in some confusion.

"Are you playing games with me?"

"Certainly not, and should you agree to help you will find me very generous in return."

"Will you let me bed you?" said Wickham, coming straight to the point.

"Certainly not!", said Elizabeth, emphatically - and here she paused in some embarrassment - and then went on firmly, "I understand exactly what it is that a man wants from a woman and" - here her voice faltered again - "and I am prepared to allow you take certain liberties with me, liberties of a sort that are normally only permitted to those who are married; but which never-the-less stop well short of full conjugal congress." Elizabeth flushed at the boldness of her remark. She was effectively offering to behave in the same sluttish manner as her sister Lydia. But she consoled herself with the thought that what she had in mind was a great deal less odious than a lifetime of marriage to Mr. Collins.

Wickham reflected on what she had said. He was at a loss for words. Touching up women was a regular sport for him. But when the proud and independent Miss Elizabeth Bennet was prepared to make such a humiliating offer he was intrigued. What had he got to do to earn the right to kiss her, fondle her breasts and run his hand up her legs; because he immediately understood that was exactly what she was proposing.

"There is a problem with my father's property, which is entailed to a male heir. As you may know, I do not have a brother. My father is considerably older than my mother and there is little likelihood of further issue male or female. In short, Mr. Wickham, my mother is in need of a virile young lover to impregnate her with a male heir and thus provide for all our futures. I would like you to become my mother's lover.

Again Wickham was at a loss for words so Elizabeth continued. "My mother is still a very handsome lady with an excellent figure, well capable of exciting your lust. And having twenty years experience of marriage I don't imagine you will encounter any coy simpering resistance to your sexual advances. We are nearly home. Will you come in and meet her?"

Chapter IX Mrs. Bennet's Delight

As soon as they reached Longbourne, Bingley went straight in to see Mr. Bennet while the girls went up to Mrs. Bennet's sitting room leaving Wickham alone in the parlour to contemplate Elizabeth's strange proposition. Jane was full of her coming engagement to Bingley, but retired to her room soon afterwards leaving Elizabeth alone with her mother. After an interval for explanation and grooming Elizabeth escorted her mother down to the parlour; she felt for all the world like a madam in a bordello escorting a new girl to meet a client. Wickham exuded his usual casual charm and for once Mrs. Bennet managed to stay calm, externally at least. Elizabeth could see that some subtle chemistry was at work involving Mrs. Bennet's twin desires of motherhood and sexual pleasure and Wickham's sexual curiosity with the idea of bedding someone old enough to be his mother. Elizabeth decided to leave them alone to negotiate their arrangements.

When Bingley was ready to depart some time later, suitable excuses were found to justify Wickham remaining at Longbourne. A servant was to return from Netherfield with Wickham's portmanteau. He was to remain with them for a few days. Mr. Bennet elected to sleep on a chaise longue in his study and dining arrangements were equally discrete. Fortuitously Kate was away visiting friends and it was not deemed appropriate to inform Jane of the somewhat unusual domestic arrangements. And in any case Jane had absolutely no desire to engage in conversation with Wickham ever again.

Mrs. Bennet and Wickham got on famously, without the slightest trace of embarrassment. Wickham already had many conquests among older married women. Such liaisons were entirely risk free as far as he was concerned. They could hardly expect him to marry them and should they accidentally become pregnant their husbands would naturally assume responsibility. Women of a certain age who were neglected by their complacent husbands, who no longer bothered to court them or to pleasure them during their short bouts of love-making, were easily seduced by Wickham's easy charm. He made them feel alive and wanted once again. No longer shy young girls and desperate for sexual fulfillment they practically begged him to seduce them. At country house weekend parties he would find them naked in his bed. He would encounter them in secluded arbours ready to remove their clothing at the slightest provocation. He was regularly in receipt of letters in which ladies would seek to arrange assignations with him; letters in which they made very clear, often in obscene detail, their ready availability. In quiet corners of large drawing rooms he would be permitted to fondle their intimate parts while titillating them with details of the perverse sexual excesses he intended to visit on them. When he grew tired of them he would pass them on to Darcy. Indeed he and Darcy would sometimes share the favours of a lady while all in bed together.

Despite the extreme intimacy of their relationship, they customarily addressed each other as Mrs. Bennet and Mr. Wickham. The Bennet's sexual couplings over twenty years had always taken place in the missionary position; indeed both of them were quite unaware of any other possibilities. Wickham quickly disabused her of her error as he educated her in a wide range of sexual positions which Mrs. Bennet found extremely pleasurable, moreover the occasions on which he penetrated her deeply from behind were almost guaranteed to impregnate her. Sensing that this was probably a once in a lifetime experience, she recorded each coupling in graphic detail in a secret diary.

© Gerald Cheshire 2010

LC10
LC10
113 Followers