Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 03

Story Info
A hotbed of fornication in Georgian England.
2.6k words
4.06
36.8k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

The story so far: Mr. & Mrs. Bennet have four daughters and no son and heir. If Mr Bennet dies without a male heir his property will be inherited by his cousin, the odious Mr. Collins. Mrs. Bennet's daughter, Elizabeth, has persuaded Mr. Wickham to impregnate her mother, hopefully with a son, with the promise of allowing him to take some unspecified sexual liberties with her later. Charlotte Bingley has made herself freely 'available' to Wickham & Darcy in the hope of snaring a rich husband. The dastardly Wickham has already contrived to have sexual intercourse with Elizabeth's innocent older sister Jane who is engaged to be married to Charles Bingley. Lydia, the youngest of the Bennet girls, who has been sent to stay with Mr. & Mrs. Collins has been amusing herself by seducing the pompous clergyman. Darcy and Wickham have a hundred guinea bet as to which of them will bed Elizabeth first! All part of the simple life of cuntry folk!

*

Chapter X Mrs. Bennet's Secret Diary

May 15th Mr. Wickham arrived this afternoon from Netherfield. Elizabeth introduced him; a most attractive and handsome young gentleman. We had a private conversation together; he was most discrete and charming. About half an hour before midnight he came quietly into my bedroom. He was wearing a dressing gown which he rapidly removed and without ceremony got into bed beside me. He pulled up my nightdress and began to fondle me most intimately, it was extremely agreeable. He complimented me on my breasts although he called them tits, not a word I am familiar with. Quite accidentally my hand came into contact with his private part. It was extremely large and firm. I was emboldened to take it in my hands and explore its great length and girth. It was a pity we were beneath the bedclothes because I would have very much liked a full view of it. Of one thing I am sure, it is a great deal larger than Mr. Bennet's member.

He had his fingers in my private parts and then he asked me to open my legs so he could get into my cunt; another new word. And then, ever so carefully he got on top of me and slid his member in. It went in so easily and felt so nice. A few minutes later I felt his fluid spurting up inside me. Ten minutes later he was on me again, that was a pleasant surprise; Mr. Bennet never did that! Had some very nice spasms!

May 16th Early this morning Mr. Wickham returned to my room; as it was light I was able to get a proper sight of his private part. I expressed my admiration for it and he said I should call it his prick or cock rather than private part. I am learning a lot of new words; I shall have to tell Elizabeth. He was in me again; twice! I haven't experienced such ardour since I was eighteen-year old bride! My whole body tingled with delight.

My attentive lover returned again tonight. He took his dressing gown off and then, instead of getting into bed, he lit all the lamps so that the room was light as day. He was not at all embarrassed by his nakedness and I must confess he was a fine figure of a man. I have never seen a naked man before. He took my nightdress off! I was so embarrassed, I tried to cover myself; no man has ever seen me unclothed before. Wickham just laughed and said I had a beautiful body and I should be proud to show it to a man. Then he did a very strange thing. He asked me to bend forward over the dressing table; I could see him in the mirror, standing close behind me and to my complete surprise, he slid his prick into my cunt. It felt very agreeable indeed and I was able to watch what he was doing. He said he was fucking me. At the same time he was squeezing my breasts in a very pleasurable manner. Wickham says he can tell when a lady is happy by the feel of her tits and nipples. I can't keep up with all these new words. Ten minutes later he fucked me again on the bed. Wonderful throbbing sensation in my cunt.

May 17th What a disappointment, Wickham didn't visit me this morning. I spoke to Elizabeth later on and started to tell her about my new vocabulary. She became extremely agitated and said I must on no account use such words in respectable company. How, I wondered, did she, an unmarried virgin, know so much about it. These modern young women! She is so crotchety sometimes, not at all like my dear daughter Lydia. She'll finish up a spinster if she's not very careful. Men simply do not like ladies to be too clever.

When Wickham visited me that night, he did a very strange thing. He tried to kiss my private parts. I immediately told him to stop. He told me that unmarried young ladies liked to have their sexual orifice caressed by a man's tongue as it did not damage their virginity but never-the-less afforded them a great deal of pleasure. What ridiculous nonsense; my girls would never allow a man to do such a disgusting thing, the very idea! He even said the bizarre practice had a special name; cunny something I didn't quite catch what he said. It quite put me out of countenance and I didn't feel disposed to copulate with him. But he is such a charming and persuasive young man that eventually I let him enter me from behind while kneeling up on the bed. Lots of nice spasms! Wickham says they are called orgasms. Before he would have me again he insisted that I say 'please fuck me'; I did feel rather embarrassed but it was outweighed by my desire for his lovely big cock.

May 18th When he came to see me next morning, he did a very bold thing. He pulled back the bedclothes and commanded me to remove my nightdress. I did so reluctantly I still felt rather embarrassed being naked in his presence. But he gently coaxed and persuaded me and I began to relax. Suddenly it seemed quite natural that I should open my legs. A very strange thing happened; I wanted him to look at me. I opened my legs wider; I could feel my cunt opening wide, it felt juicy and delightful. The he went into me and began to fuck me slowly and steadily while speaking to me urgently but quietly. What he said was actually rather insulting but I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't mind. He said I was a sex starved bitch who needed a good fucking and why didn't I become a prostitute and earn some money instead of worrying about property inheritance. Then he went too far. He said that if I wanted to be a successful prostitute I would have to learn to take a man's prick in my mouth and swallow down his ejaculation. Just the thought of it made me feel quite sick. I got very angry and asked him to leave. Five minutes later I regretted it, he'd only fucked me once and I'd rather come to expect a repeat performance. I wonder how much I could earn as a prostitute. Sad news this evening, Wickham is leaving tomorrow. He was very kind and gentle with me and apologised for upsetting me that morning. He explained that some ladies like to spoken to in an obscene and rough manner while engaged in sexual intercourse. What a strange idea; I assured him that Mr. Bennet had never ever spoken to me like that. We did it together for the last time; then he surprised me again. He kissed me on the lips, it felt so nice; he hadn't done that before. I'm afraid I started to cry.

Chapter XI A Proposal of Marriage

In the middle of the week, Darcy called on the Bennets. He wanted to seek Mr Bennet's permission to ask for his daughter Elizabeth's hand in marriage. He soon gained some inkling of what his brother had been up to. Rather wickedly, Wickham suggested that Darcy might like to continue in his place. Darcy declined. In the past he had often behaved just as disgracefully as Wickham habitually did; but he could scarcely celebrate his engagement by fucking his future mother in law!

Mr Bennet readily agreed to the proposed engagement and Mrs Bennet was equally delighted; it quite cheered her up after Wickham's sadly lamented departure. It would be a double celebration because Charles Bingley was by now engaged to Jane. Mrs Bennet immediately began to speculate concerning suitable partners for Lydia and Kate.

Darcy invited Elizabeth to walk with him in the garden. She had naturally already divined his intentions and couldn't resist teasing him a little. "Are you really in such desperate need of one hundred guineas, Mr Darcy, there surely must be easier ways of supplementing your income." Darcy winced in amazed embarrassment but quickly recovered his composure.

"I'm afraid that we men are sometimes a little loose with our tongues but I must assure you that I hold you in the very highest regard"

"Perhaps you could explain what you mean by the expression 'high regard'?" Elizabeth said innocently. While at Netherfield recently I overheard you expressing your regard for me to Wickham. If I remember correctly I think you said that I was a 'deliciously fuckable young woman', is that your notion of high regard?"

Darcy realised that she was testing herself out against him and he was moved to defend himself.

"When we are married Miss Bennet I presume that you have no plans to retreat to a locked tower like Repunzel. A very important element of a man's relationship with a woman is based on mutual sexual attraction. It was perhaps inappropriate of me to express my views so frankly to my brother but that does not make them any less true. You are indeed a very desirable young woman and as you well know that desire is consummated in marriage by conjugal coupling. That is probably a more circumspect way of putting it but I stand by what I said to Wickham and if I have not completely misread your character I believe that you were not in the least put out to be described as 'a deliciously fuckable young woman`, because that indeed is what you are."

Elizabeth was delighted by his robust response; she realised that she would be marrying a very worthy partner and that they were well matched in areas both of intellect and sensual appetites. She was tempted to mention the loose behaviour she had witnessed in the billiard room at Netherfield but decided on reflection to leave that until after they were married.

"Wickham has been telling me something of his activities here, at your behest I believe. I'm intrigued to know what inducement you offered him to perform such a valiant service"

It was Elizabeth's turn to be embarrassed. She sort to dissemble.

"When it comes to the ladies, your brother requires very little inducement to indulge his passions."

Darcy smiled; reading between the lines he had already got some inkling of what had passed between Wickham and Elizabeth. He and Wickham had always been very close and had shared a great many things, including their many paramours. Discretely, Darcy decided not to pursue the matter; that too could wait until after they were married.

"Chapter XII Elizabeth Negotiates

The following day Elizabeth received a very disturbing letter from Charlotte Collins. It indicated that her marriage to Mr. Collins was in some high state of disarray. Elizabeth immediately suspected that Lydia had some part in the matter. By the same post there was a letter addressed to Kate from Lydia. Rather than forward the letter on to Kate, some instinct caused her to open it.

Dear Kate,

Time for another bulletin from your wicked sister. Would you believe it, Mr. Collins likes to spy on me while I'm getting ready for bed! Their bedroom is just along the balcony from mine and if I leave my curtains open, late at night, he waits for his wife to fall asleep and then peeps in my window. I tease him dreadfully. Some nights I just sit in my night gown combing my hair. Other times I let my nightgown fall down from my shoulders so he can look at my tits; or I lie on the bed casually reading and accidentally on purpose let my nightgown ride up so that he can see my legs and thighs. One night I was particularly naughty, I completely removed my nightgown and just lay on the bed for a moment before blowing out my candle; and guess what; I could see the holy, virtuous Mr Collins masturbating on the balcony outside! He's got a very small cock by the way! I had been wondering whether perhaps I should leave my door open to see what he would do. But can you imagine being fucked by Mr. Collins? Just the thought of him poking about inside my cunt with his tiny prick is enough to put a healthy girl off fornication for at least a minute! Perhaps I should let him watch me masturbating. He'd probably have a seizure! What do you think? Should I let him into the secret of what us wicked girls do in the privacy of our bedrooms? By the way, have you seen the hairbrush that Jane leaves on her bedside table? I wonder what that's for, as if I didn't know! Not sure about Elizabeth, though. Do you think she intends to become a nun? At least she'd have somewhere to live then after poor father dies.

Your affectionate and wicked sister

Lydia

What she read confirmed her worst suspicions and provided ample evidence of Lydia's disgraceful seduction of Mr. Collins. She immediately resolved that Lydia should be brought home forthwith. The agreement of her father was easily obtained and the carriage was immediately dispatched to fetch her. Lydia Bennet was in urgent need of a husband to control her, and Elizabeth thought she knew just the man.

The following day Lydia was regretfully driven back to Longbourne to face her sister's wrath. Elizabeth questioned her closely and confronted her with her indiscrete letter to Kate. Lydia tried to dissemble but she was no match for her formidable sister who insisted on knowing absolutely everything in detail including her earlier dalliances with various officers in the Militia. Elizabeth was not being vindictive or unkind she simply wanted to be absolutely sure of her ground as she was planning to persuade Wickham to provide an even greater service to the family by marrying Lydia.

Astonishingly, and despite all the lurid rumours to the contrary, Lydia was still a virgin. A very experienced virgin it is true, one who knew more about sex and men than her three sisters combined. But the fact was that, more by good luck than judgment, she had not been penetrated by a man. She had been guilty of extremely loose and provocative behaviour by dint of which she had become intimately acquainted with the exact size and shape of at least half a dozen officers' sexual members while they in turn had been allowed to fondle her breasts and touch her sexual orifice. But fortuitously, there had been no opportunity for a consummation.

*

© Gerald Cheshire 2010

LC10
LC10
113 Followers