Secret Santa

Story Info
Secret Santa in a high school in Texas...
1.3k words
4.21
23.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are 18 at this point in time.)

December 2009

It was my senior year in high school in Texas. Football season was over. The holiday season was here. That year coincidentally, it snowed. It never snows here. However, with the holidays came finals. In one of my classes, (a college prep course) we had to do a Secret Santa culminating on the last days before said Finals, in which we had a party. When I found out, I started worrying internally.

"Who am I going to pick? What should I get them? What am I going to get?"

I actually thought that far. So that day, the teacher put all our names in a hat and told us to pick without looking. I was one of the first ones to pick. I was hesitant. I then dipped my hand in and picked a name. I didn't look at the name that I drew until a few minutes later. I looked at the name and said almost aloud:

"Oh, God."

It was not in dread, but it was because of who it was. One, I had never brought a present for anyone who was female except for my family. Two, good Lord, was she hot. And she knew it. She knew I lusted over her body. However, I wasn't the only one. She was a short Latina, curvy with brown eyes and pouty lips that were so kissable. I don't know if I got lucky picking her or it was a curse, because I really wanted to impress her. Also, I was a generous, nice person.

Later that afternoon, when I went to my National Honor Society meeting, I made up my mind that I was going to tell her that I drew her. It wasn't that big of a deal in my mind. (She was President of the National Honor Society), I waited until after the meeting was over to tell her because it really wasn't that serious. Afterwards, she was talking to her boyfriend, a tall, very attractive, light skinned, buff dude.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, but can I talk to you for a second?" I said.

"You didn't interrupt anything, homie. Go right ahead," he said.

I looked at her face, sighed, and said bluntly:

"I drew you on Secret Santa. What do you want?"

It was me, her boyfriend (unbeknownst to me), and her at the table. When I asked the question, she just smiled with that adorable braces-adorned smile and said:

"Surprise me."

I had an almost cunning look on my face, smiling at her, saying simply:

"Okay."

That did not help.

So, after conferring with a female point of view (which was my mother), she concluded that every girl loves beauty stuff. Enter Bath and Body Works. We went there that weekend. When I walked in there, I had never felt so out of place in my life. However, I have never smelled anything so intoxicating! I let my mom do the talking. I got the gift card, then I saw the basket full of shampoos and scents. I wanted to smell her. I shrugged and bought the basket too.

The next day was the party. I was not in class that day because I was also in Varsity Choir in high school. Every year around Christmas we went around town caroling for that day. But, I dropped off my gift for her and received my Secret Santa gift that morning. Now, we did not see each other again until the week after, which was one week before Christmas. When we did see each other again it was when we took finals. We also had English class together, and before we took our final, she took one look at me when she walked into the room, ran to me quite eagerly, and said:

"Thanks for my gift!"

She gave me the full titty hug. The "Titty hug" is where the woman's breasts touch the body of the other person in any form. I was sitting down at my desk. She was standing up. She was small chested. I could smell her scent. She smelled really good. It caught me off guard. Really. I did not think that was going to happen. I just said back to her:

"Uh, you're welcome."

I was still wondering what the hell happened. She walked back to her seat. I stared at her beautiful ample hips as she walked back. Her hips packed an ass that was out of this world. She looked back at me, catching me looking at it. She happened to flash a grin at me after she sat down. I thought to myself:

"She can't be that happy, can she?"

Two hours later, after the exam...

I was going to my next class, which was Choir, when she called me.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Thanks again for the gift," She said.

"You're welcome."

"What's your next exam today?" She said.

"My last class is Pre-calculus."

"Oh, fuck," She said, laughing again. "Good luck with that one. Wait... what if I give you some luck? A little incentive?"

I laughed, then saw her lick her lips.

"Wait. Wait. Wait..."

"Consider it a Christmas gift from me to you. Meet me in the B-Wing," she said.

The B-Wing was where the choir room and band hall was. A few minutes later, I saw her by the band room. She took me by the arm. We went in one of the change rooms.

"So... I'm sure you're wondering why am I doing this?" She said.

"Yeah."

She began to touch my chest. Then her hand drifted downwards.

"You're thinking, 'She has a boyfriend. A big man. Off the market,'" She said, as her hands drifted to my crotch area.

"Yeah. Basically," I said, fighting the erection to no avail. The mere look on her face was seducing me.

"Well, this... is my gift to you," She said, feeling on my erection. She took her top off, showing her bra. She undid my pants and quickly dropped my underwear, revealing my rock-hard erection. She bit her lip in anticipation.

She started sucking my hard penis with her soft pouty lips with care and with softness at first. At first I questioned her in my mind, but then I heard her moans. I saw her tongue dance alongside the underside of my penis.

"Take that bra off," I blurted out. She unhooked her bra, freeing those cute, small breasts. She kept sucking my ready penis with vigor. It felt like heaven. I didn't want it to end. Her hands and tongue tickled my balls.

"God, you're sexy," I said to her, still licking the head. My climax was coming soon. I could feel it. However, I still wanted more from her. I went for it. I put my dick in her mouth, making her deep throat it. As she deep throated, she put her hand down her tight jeans, fondling herself while I fuck her mouth and her throat. Her moans were muffled but they propelled me.

"Yeah. Take it. Take that dick," I commanded as saliva ran down her chest.

"Uhh. Uhh! Uhh!"

As she moaned when I penetrated her sweet mouth. I came in her mouth suddenly. After she sucked all of my seed out, I was breathless.

"Oh. Oh, God," I said. I pulled up my underwear and pants.

"You want to taste me?" She said. I nodded. She undid her jeans and reached down her panties, showing her slightly hairy bush. She fondled her treasure a bit and got her fingers out.

"Here. Think of it as sexy mistletoe or some shit, it is close to Christmas," She said laughing. I sucked it off. "So how do my juices taste?"

"Delicious. But what was all this for? It seems random. Plus, I didn't know you had that in you..." I said, surprised.

"Every girl has that in her. Trust me," She said with a smile while getting herself together. "Merry Christmas," She said, with a short kiss on the cheek. I looked at her. She wiped her mouth of any other juices.

"You too," I said back.