Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just because it's not Christmas yet doesn't mean I don't get to open my present, right?' he asked, his voice low and deep. She closed her eyes and shivered, the blood draining to her nether regions in anticipation.

'No, no it doesn't...in fact, you can open it right now...'

She'd barely finished her sentence when he lifted her up and carried her onto the bed. The sheets were soft beneath them, and she laid back on them, waiting patiently. Lawrence ran his hands over her gently, before he began to remove the ribbon. Every bit of skin he exposed he stroked and kissed and licked. Emma shivered and writhed a bit when he'd find a particularly sensitive area.

Her nipples were given the most attention. Lawrence buried his face against her breast, kissing around the nipple and swirling his tongue around it before sucking it into his mouth. He nursed greedily while he traced her other nipple and gently tweaking it. Emma moaned her pleasure, and he'd moan back, the vibration driving her mad. She was sure that by now the sheets beneath her were soaked with the juices pouring from her.

Lawrence pulled himself away, and pushed her arms away gently when she tried to draw him back to her. He removed the last of the ribbon from around her, and tossed it carelessly aside. She leaned against the headboard, watching him. He straddled her stomach and removed the ribbon from about his own waist. Emma blushed madly at the sight of his over-sized, overly engorged penis. He laughed a little, and she looked up to see him smirking at her. Again. He always smirks at her. Well, she'd show him. She leaned forward and in one smooth motion had taken as much of him into her mouth as she could. He threw back his head, emitting a guttural groan of pleasure, and entangled his fingers in her hair.

I wonder how his hands look in my hair, his dark skin tugging my wheat hair, she thought to herself. Spurred by the mental image, she grabbed his hips and began bobbing her head on him enthusiastically. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, the sweetsalty taste of his precum on her tongue. She licked and sucked, twirling her tongue around the head, trying to draw out every drop of him she could. He was big and thick, and if she let him he'd choke her on it, but she decided to try anyways. She relaxed herself as much as possible, and finally brought herself down on him completely. He began to shake uncontrollably as her forehead brushed his navel and his cock slid down her throat. Lawrence's hands pinned her head down, and after a few mild thrusts released himself deep in the back of her throat. She gulped it down, doing her best to not gag.

Lawrence finished, and as soon as he did he withdrew from her mouth and pulled her down lower on the bed. He collapsed on top of her, crushing her to him and kissing her passionately despite his semen flowing from her lips. She wrapped herself around him, her body pleading for him, her moist cunt swollen and dripping. He shifted, and then she felt him against her throbbing lips, pressing forward. They moaned together as he moved, parting the tight virginal folds within her. The obstruction came, and within moments was banished with a small groan of pain.

Emma pressed against him, pulling him as far into her as she could. His lips moved across her skin, his fingers teasing and taunting her swollen, aching nipples. Now and again he'd lick or suck them. The entire time, though, he thrusted forward at a steady pace. As she grew more accustomed to his size, Emma began grinding back at him, urging him to increase his speed. She caught his eye, and they both shared the same fevered, hungered look. With that, Lawrence grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, and began to wildly pound into her. She moaned and whimpered and pleaded.

'Fuck me...pleasepleaseplease fuckfuckfuck...fuckmefuckmefuckme...'

Lawrence obliged, hammering into her in all the right spots until she climaxed wildly, her body arched into his and trembling nonstop. He kept right on fucking her, not slowing down in the slightest. Her orgasm only spurred him on. Once she'd regained her energy, Emma gave back as good as she was getting. She managed to free her arms from his grasp and rolled him off of her.

'On your back,' she breathed, her voice sultry.

He obliged, and she straddled him. With her hand, she guided his juice drenched cock towards her soaked pussy. She rubbed it against her, before she finally settled down on to him. From this position he fit into her even more tightly than before, and stroked more sensitive areas within her. She bounced on him a few times to test it out, and Lawrence inhaled sharply.

'God, woman, don't tease me,' he cried as he grabbed her hips and rammed into her. She covered his hands with hers and rode him hard until she came again. Lawrence kept fucking her while she recovered, then she went back to riding him again, bouncing and grinding. Emma moved his hands to her breasts, where he fingered her nipples, squeezing them hard and making her coo with glee. She shifted forward, and as she did his pubic region began to stroke against her clit, bringing her to the most earth shattering orgasm yet. As her muscles tightened around him, Lawrence began moving harder and faster until she could feel him twitch within her.

'Go ahead, please, go ahead and cum inside me! Don't stop for anything!' she screamed.

With that, Lawrence's hips began to buck as he unleashed his cum deep inside her belly. Their fluids mingled and mixed and leaked out to coat their thighs as they collapsed together on the bed. Lawrence wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips tenderly.

'Oh, Emma...I'm so glad I tempted you this afternoon. You might not have come here to me otherwise.'

'Lawrence...' she whispered as she snuggled closer. 'Of course I would have come. I hadn't given you your real present yet.

She slid off the bed and went to her bag. Lawrence watched her as she pulled a large sheet of sketch paper from the bag. She held it to her, hiding it from him as she crawled back onto the bed. Gently, she laid it in front of him. Lawrence looked down, and exhaled softly when he saw the sketch, an artists rendering of the photo that had first captured Emma's attention. It was beautifully done, every line filled with love. He carefully placed it on the nightstand and turned back to Emma.

Lawrence looked up at her, and Emma leaned forward to kiss him. Their foreheads pressed together lightly, he whispered to her, 'What present did you mean, exactly?'

She stroked his cheek.

'The sketch.'

Lawrence grinned wolfishly at her.

'Only the sketch?'

Emma swatted him. He laughed and pulled her close to him. He knew what the other gift had been, a gift for the both of them; this one night together, the first night of many, and each other.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Beautiful, just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great read

great story i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very sexy

awesum keep it cumming

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Erotic Christmas story

You've written a great story. Good luck on the contest. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

Very well written. I can tell you read your work before submitting. Keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daphne's Crush Boy! How Bette's little sister has grown.in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Best Friend? Xavier, my best friend, fucks me.in First Time
Never Have I Ever Cass finds the stud in her buddy Andrew.in First Time
More Stories