Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt, also laughing, and looking at our daughter he said, "that stuff must be good" and he licked the milk off of his hand. "hmmm, it is good." Then he blew my mind completely by leaning in to my wife and placing his lips on her breast. I could see his cheeks hollow out as he sucked on her tit drawing some of the milk into his mouth.

Sara groaned and her eyes fluttered, murmuring, "Maaattttt." She groaned again and I could see that he was using his tongue to swipe at her nipple as he squeezed more. Then he pulled away from her tit dragging her nipple out as he continued to suck before releasing it, and swallowing the milk that he had just sucked from my wife's tit. Then Matt leaned over to kiss my wife squarely on the lips. We could all hear him quietly say, "I've missed your tits sis." My wife's eyes fluttered but as the kiss broke her whispered agreement was audible to all of us. Matt rose off of the couch and returned to us at the table while Sara continued to feed our daughter.

Other than the fact that my half naked wife was still sitting in full view on the couch, things returned to 'normal' as the conversation picked up again. We were all having a good time and I could definitely feel the rosy glow from the hootch suffusing my body. Everybody was flushed and animated as Steph and Susan cleared the table. Tom finished his pipe, tamping the burnt tobacco into a bowl that he had handy for that purpose.

Finally Sara was done and Susan went over to lift our now sleeping daughter into her arms. Tom, after a brief stop at the CD player to start some Christmas tunes playing, sat down beside his daughter who did nothing to retrieve her t-shirt or in any other way attempt to cover up. I sat on the couch on the other side of my wife and looked at her. She looked beautiful with her heavy milk-laden breasts sitting high up on her chest. Susan was strolling around the room crooning a Christmas hymn to Sandy while Matt and Stephanie continued to sit at the table watching everyone. Sara's naked breasts did not seem to bother anyone except me. I looked to my wife and found that she was looking right back at me. She leaned over to me, putting her finger across my lips and hushing, "it's ok dear. I'll explain it all later. Just be good with everything please." She looked at me so pleadingly that all I could do was nod my head for which I was rewarded with a beaming smile and anouther kiss.

At that moment the cuckoo clock hung over the mantle started to sound midnight. Susan paused in her strolling to look over at Stephanie with a huge smile on her face, "Happy Birthday darling. Are you ready?"

With a firm nod of her head the pixie-like girl stated, "yes mom, I've been ready for a long time." Her face lit up into an amazing smile as she stood from the table.

Tom said, "Matt, can you get the roll please."

Matt stood and quickly disappeared into the basement, returning in a moment with a thin mattress that he unrolled in the middle of the living room floor -- directly in front of the couch. Then he pulled some pillows off of the rocking chair and the end of the couch and laid them on the mattress.

Stephanie moved over to stand in the middle of the living room as Matt stood back. Susan moved behind her daughter and we could see her free hand working at the back of the girl's dress for a moment. Then with some frustration Sara's mother said, "this isn't going to work one handed. Matt, could you please do this? I'm going to put the baby to bed." With that Susan started to head up the stairs with our daughter.

"No, mom," came from Sara. She looked at me, gripped my leg and squeezed as she continued, "David should take Sandy up and put her to bed." She looked imploringly at me so I just shrugged and got to my feet. I went over to Susan and she passed Sandy to me. I briefly glanced over to Stephanie and could see that the top button of her dress had been undone. I looked back at my wife to see her shoo'ing me up the stairs, so that is what I did.

As I headed up the stairs I could see that Tom and Sara were sitting back on the couch as Matt stepped behind his sister. Matt's hands went to the back of her dress and his lips dropped to her cheek and then her neck. Silently I paused at the landing at the top of the stairs to watch. Matt was nibbling and tonguing his sister's neck! Stephanie's eyes were closed with her pretty mouth open in a perfect 'O' as she tilted her head to the side to give him access.

Susan poked him in the ribs to hurry him along, so Matt straightened to concentrate on what he was evidently supposed to be doing. Shortly I could see the front of Stephanie's white dress loosen and then his hands were easing the dress off of her shoulders and letting it fall down her body to the floor. He held her while she gracefully stepped out of the dress and with one foot kicked it to the side of the room so that it landed under the Christmas tree.

Stephanie was standing in front of her family in her black bra and panties, staring first at her sister, then squarely into her father's eyes. Matt, fumbling for a moment, unclipped the bra and then brushed the straps off of her shoulders. As he knelt behind his sister, everybody was treated to a view of two perfectly formed, pear shaped breasts riding high on her barely eighteen year old torso. Her nipples were large -- like my wife's -- and protruding erectly from her aureoles. From my vantage I saw movement on the couch and even though it was difficult to pull my view from Steph, I looked down to see Tom's hand resting on Sara's thigh, softly kneading it.

At that moment Sandy chose to start squirming again, so I had to take her into the bedroom and work to settle her down. It took a bit longer than I thought it would, but eventually Sandy settled, and I gently placed our daughter into the crib and tucked her in. Then I moved silently back to the landing and looked down before descending the stairs. I froze in astonishment at what I was looking at.

Stephanie was nude, as was Susan who was standing behind her daughter softly kneading her breasts while placing soft kisses on the back of her neck. Matt was standing to one side watching them.

I heard Tom clear his voice, "Sara, sweetie, could you please help me out?" I looked to see that he was unbuckling his belt and pulling his zipper down. Sara nodded quickly and said, "sure dad, I'd be happy to."

My wife slid off of the couch to kneel at her father's feet. She got a good grip on his jeans and shorts while he was unbuttoning his shirt. He lifted his ass off of the couch and she heaved, pulling them off. Sara pushed them aside and then stood taking his shirt from him and putting it aside with the rest of his clothes. Tom was now sitting naked on the couch.

He took his semi-flaccid cock in his hand, and started to pull on it while my wife returned to her seat beside her now naked father. I could see her deliberately place her hand on her father's naked thigh and start to lightly trace her fingers up and down. Whenever she did that to me it drove me crazy.

"Ok Stephanie, we want you to lie down here on the mattress and your brother will help to put the pillows in the right spot," we heard from Susan.

"Sara," again from Tom, "could you please help your old man out some more?" He was looking at my wife with a crooked grin while fisting his cock. He had achieved semi-hardness on his own, but it was clear he could use some help. Sara looked quickly up at the stairs, but I don't think she could see me standing in the darkness before nodding to her dad and then bending over his lap. I watched, totally flabbergasted as my wife opened her mouth to lick the head of her father's prick. The effect was instant as his cock started to fill out. Tom placed his hand on the back of my wife's head and pushed her down. Sara opened her mouth and engulfed her father's cock, taking him down to the root. My wife was a good cocksucker, and while I had never thought about it before, I was now starting to wonder about where she had become 'so good' at it.

My knees were weak, and I suddenly felt dizzy. I found myself sitting on the top landing and I must have made some noise as I saw Tom's face briefly turn up to look in my direction.

By now, Stephanie was on her back on the mattress and Matt had arranged the pillows such that her ass and lower back were raised. He had just finished pulling Steph's legs apart, displaying her lower lips to best effect. We could all see the moisture glistening there. Susan looked over to see Sara sucking her husband and softly said to Matt, "your dad is going to need a moment. Can you get your sister warmed up sweetie?"

Matt nodded, "sure mom", and knelt down between his sister's legs, and then dropped to lie prone with his face hovering above her. He proceeded to lick and softly nibble at Stephanie's inner thighs, dragging his tongue up and into her pubic nest. Stephanie started to gasp, groaning and moaning as her brother tasted her. Meanwhile, Susan knelt down at Stephanie's head to kiss her lips while kneading her breasts.

I could see that Tom now had Sara's head in both hands and was thrusting her down on his cock with more vigor. As she pulled up to noisily breathe through her nose I could see that Tom's prick was now very hard. My wife pulled her mouth from her father and with a final sucking noise released him completely. His breathing was starting to sound like Stephanie's. Sara stood and sat down again beside her father making sure to keep her hand on her father's prick to keep pulling at it.

Susan looked up and saw that her husband was hard. She pulled herself from her daughter and tapped Matt on the shoulder, pulling his attention away from Stephanie as well. "Matt, sit up here and cradle your sister's head in your lap." Kneeling at her side, Susan was definitely in charge. "Tom, come over here now."

Tom bent over to kiss my wife, and then stood and strode over to his other daughter, his stiff cock bouncing in front of him. I have to say that my own cock was straining and trying to break out of my jeans. I squirmed a bit trying to silently pull down my zipper and then fish my boner out of my shorts. I've never spent any time looking at other guy's cocks, but have watched my share of porn. I had to say that while my own equipment was better than average, Tom was at least a little 'better' than that. Probably eight inches long and it looked to be pretty wide. I glanced back at my wife to see her licking her lips.

He knelt down between his daughter's legs as Matt started to settle at her head. "No, Matt. Take your clothes off son!" instructed his mother. He quickly jumped up and pulled his shirt off over his head, and then his pants down and off of his legs. This boy was equipped! Long and large! Again he settled, carefully placing his sister's head in his lap. It looked almost comical with his prick standing up beside her cheek, with her hair spread around it, but her little hand quickly found the rampant engine resting against her face and she latched onto it as if for dear life.

Tom leaned over his daughter, balancing on his knees with one of his hands on her breast, squeezing. He began tugging and twisting her nipple as he softly said, "Stephanie?"

It took him a moment to get her to pay attention to his words, finally opening her eyes to look at him.

My wife slid down on the couch some and pushed her yoga pants down to her knees. She hooked her heels on the edge of the couch seat and spread her knees. Then she started playing with herself, slowly rubbing her fingers around and into her cunt. I had never seen my wife play with herself before.

I looked back as I heard Tom say, "Stephanie, honey, are you sure that you are still a virgin? It is ok if you are not, but it makes a difference right now."

"I...I...am. I am daddy."

"Ok sweetie. It will probably pinch a bit at first, but I will go slow and take it gentle this first time."

Steph closed her eyes again. Susan moved down from her kneeling position beside her daughter and lay down so that she could take a grip on her husband's cock with one hand and use the fingers of the other to spread open her daughter. Then she positioned Tom's cock at the entrance and said, "you are lined up honey. Make her a woman." I could just imagine her breasts pressed into the hardwood floor below her as she held her daughter open.

Tom slowly eased himself into his daughter, guided by his wife's hand. He sunk a couple of inches before pausing. He was panting as he said, "it has been a few years since I had a virgin," and he glanced over at my wife. He grinned at seeing her openly fingering herself. Then he focused again on his eighteen year old daughter and said, "here it comes sweetie!" With that he drove down slowly, inching into her. We could all see that she must be very tight as he had to work at it, even with the copious lubrication there. Steph's head arched back and she gave a little scream, her mouth wide open.

Matt gently pulled her hand from the strangle hold she had on his dick and then stuck his thumb into her mouth, "it is ok baby sister. It will get good, real good, real soon."

Then Tom was in. All of the way. He rested there for a moment, balancing upon his knees and elbows so that his full weight wasn't upon Stephanie, giving her virginal tunnel some time to adjust. Then he just as slowly pulled up. We could see her cunt lips billow out, clinging to the pole that had just changed her forever from a little girl to a woman. We could also see the film of blood on Tom's staff.

Over the next few minutes Tom very slowly sunk into his daughter and just as slowly pulled back until just the head of his cock remained in her. Steph's expression lost the pinched look of pain, and slowly we could see a flush suffuse her body. She began to moan around Matt's thumb. Through it all my wife was thrusting her own hand into herself, and panting in time to her little sister's moans. I realized that I was slowly stroking my raging hard on as well.

Finally, Stephanie's moans turned to begging, "daddy, please. Please daddy, push it in. Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me, please."

Susan was now back to kneeling beside her daughter, pinching and pulling on her own nipples. "Tom, go ahead. She is ready. Show her what a real fuck is now!" She looked up at my wife, and exclaimed, "don't you dare cum Sara! You know better! This is your sister's special occasion!" Sara immediately pulled her hand from herself, but she didn't change her position as she continued to softly stroke herself. Susan then bent over her daughter's face, pulling Matt's thumb from Stephanie's mouth and started to French kiss her.

Tom paused a moment, almost fully out of his daughter, and then, releasing a woosh of air, he plunged down into her. Hard.

Steph screamed around Susan's tongue, but Tom was just hitting his stride. He rammed into her now. The gentleness of the last ten minutes was forgotten.

Almost instantly Steph's back arched, and her stomach clenched as waves of her first orgasm shook her. Tom stopped pummelling into Stephanie for a second as his daughter's vice-like recently virginal cunt strangled his cock. However, he wasn't done and as soon as she relaxed a bit he returned to plunging into her.

For an older guy his stamina was remarkable. He kept at it for about five minutes, taking his daughter through at least two more orgasms before we could see his butt clench and then with a bellow he made one final drive deep into his daughter and unleashed his load into her. With that Tom collapsed upon Steph with Susan getting out of the way just in time.

Tom rose up a bit to kiss Stephanie who was looking adoringly up at her father. "Daddy, that was soooo great! Thank you for making a woman of me!"

Her father quietly said, "happy birthday my little girl." He kissed her softly on the lips and murmured something else into her ear to which she nodded, and then he rolled off of her.

"Sara!" from Susan, "come over here so you can help with the cleanup."

My wife immediately stood, pulling her yoga pants back up, and rushed over to kneel beside her father, quickly bending and taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth. I watched in astonishment as she lapped up her sister's virgin blood from her father's cock. At the same time Susan leaned down, using her tongue to clean the combination of blood, her husband's and her daughter's cum from Stephanie's swollen lips. She spent a few moments lovingly caressing her daughter's cunt lips, ensuring that she every tasty tidbit that she could find.

Stephanie, whose breathing was still a bit ragged, said quietly, "do you think I'm pregnant now daddy?"

"Don't know for sure honey," he responded, "we'll just have to wait and see." Then he reached down to softly pat her belly, "though it would be nice to have another baby around."

"Ok"

I stuffed myself back in my pants and, as quietly as I could, stood. Just before stepping back into the bedroom I watched Sara rise and put on her t-shirt and return to her seat on the couch.

Matt stood, and strolled straight up to my wife with his gargantuan dong waving right in her face. She looked up with him and as she swatted his cock out of her face she glanced again up to the top of the stairs, "I guess David must have gone to bed...it has been a long day for him." Matt moved his hips so that his cock slapped up against my wife's cheek. Again she swatted it aside and then, annoyed, stated, "not now Matthew!" Her mother and father were now dressed again and I saw them pull a robe over their naked eighteen year old daughter just as I stepped into the bedroom. I heard Susan state, "merry Christmas everybody. It is time for bed or Santa may not come to our house tonight. Off to bed! See you all in the morning!"

With that everybody began turning off lights, heading to the bathroom in turn, and generally getting ready to head up the stairs to bed. I shucked my clothes into a pile at the end of the bed and dove under the covers. I tried to still my breathing to something approaching the semblance of sleep.

After a few minutes I could hear everybody troop up the stairs. I had my eyes open to slits so that I could see in the dim light of the hallway. My mother and father-in-law continued down the short hallway to their room after kissing everybody. Matt and Stephanie paused to embrace Sara, and they exchanged a slow, tongue-filled three way kiss before Sara separated and moved into our bedroom, softly shutting the door behind her.

I watched as she removed her yoga pants and t-shirt. Then she lifted the covers on her side and slid in as I clamped my eyes shut. I felt her breath on my face as she curled up close, "I know that you are awake David," she whispered. My eyes opened.

She smiled at me and leaned in to give me a kiss. I hesitated, thinking about the blood covered prick that had just been in her mouth, but she persisted in establishing a lip lock which she followed up by pushing her tongue deep in to my mouth. A moment of tongue twirling during which I realized that I really didn't mind the taste on her lips and she pulled back to whisper, "thank you my love for 'going' with it. I know that I owe you a big explanation, and I'll give it you. I will explain everything." She paused for a breath, "just not tonight." With that she rolled over and spooned back in to me making sure that my still hard dick was nestled comfortably in the crack of her ass.

I had to admit that I was exhausted -- an early morning, a long drive through unfamiliar snow covered mountainous terrain, a late dinner, the hootch...and watching my new in-laws deflower my wife's youngest sister. Even though I had not cum, and I really still wanted 'the explanation right now', I couldn't help myself. I fell asleep with the faint taste of my wife's lips, her dad's cum, and her sister's virginal blood and cum on my lips.