Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood to observe my handwork and found my wife staring at me. She was a picture! The towel was still wrapped around her head, but now her feet were back and spread. She was bent over the side of the crib. Her father's prick was now slow motioning back and forth through her cunt lips, gaining a thick coating of her moisture as it moved back and forth.

"Daaavvviiidddd," Sara moaned as she looked at me before dropping her head to hang over the crib rail. Tom was also starting to moan. His hands moved from her hips up to her shoulders so that he could hang on better.

I had a thought, and wondered if Tom had ever been in my wife's ass? Given what I had been seeing so far during this special occasion I expected that he had...but never like this. With a wicked grin starting to play across my face I reached in with both hands, my left going to the base of Sara's left tit with my right cupped just in front of the nipple. Tom began to slow down his motion as both of them looked at me, "no...keep it up dad," I murmured, "I just have an idea to make this an extra special Secret Santa gift from my wife to her father."

With my left hand I squeezed the base of her tit tightly, and slowly drew my hand towards the nipple. Tom leaned over his daughter's back to observe what I was up to. Sara was looking me right in the eye, "what are you up to David?" she breathily questioned me. The effect was to squirt mother's milk into my right palm. I repeated the motion several times -- soaking my hand and leaving a puddle cupped in my hand. Sara started to grunt as Tom's motion picked up a bit of steam and the head of his prick kept catching, but not quite entering my wife's warm hole. Sara was trying to keep her noise down by biting on her lower lip -- an action that always started my fire! I could tell each time Tom rubbed past her clit as a throaty moan would escape my wife. Once again she hung her head over the crib as her fire built.

I stepped back a bit and then leaned in, in between my father-in-law and his daughter. As I did he slowed his pace. First I poured the accumulated milk from my palm onto the top of my wife's ass crack so that it would dribble down into her rosebud. Then, with my thoroughly soaked right hand I inserted my right index finger into her butt hole bringing a started squeal from my wife and her head jerked up again to look over her shoulder at me and her father. Sara groaned loudly as I invaded the space that we only used very infrequently. Tom had completely stopped his motion, leaning back to give me some room while still pressing up with his cock into the folds of Sara's lips.

I took my time, working one finger in and out, and then adding another. Eventually I was pushing four fingers in and out of Sara's butt...all the while her head was again hanging down emitting a constant moan.

"Ok," I said, "she is ready." Then, crossing another internal bridge, I reached down and grabbed my father-in-law's cock. This was completely new ground for me. I had never held another man's cock before but after last night's experience with Matt, this seemed a minor thing. I pulled him up from between Sara's legs, and with a couple of quick tugs to heighten his hardness, I placed his prick head at my wife's ass. She was now staring back at me over her shoulder with eyes as wide as saucers, and Tom's were pretty much the same. I smiled at them both thinking to myself that I was probably going to have to do some explaining of my own to my lovely wife, if we ever did get around to the 'explanations' discussion that she had been continually promising me. I said, "wait one moment," and bent down into the crib to retrieve Sandy, who was starting to squall again. I stood with my daughter cradled in my arms and then using my free hand I grabbed Tom's ass cheek. In a second he had sunk halfway into his daughter's asshole. Sara shrieked! So much for trying to be quiet I thought.

I leaned into my wife and roughly grabbed her head, dislodging the towel from her, causing her still wet hair to cascade down over her face, and firmly shoved my tongue into her mouth for a moment. Then, eyeball to eyeball, I said "Merry Christmas, Sara!" I stood, swatted Tom on the ass, "Merry Christmas, Tom. Go ahead Dad, fuck your daughter in the ass. She is your Secret Santa," and I stepped back.

Tom didn't hesitate. He drove his large cock into his daughter, pushing her up against the crib. Again Sara screamed. Quickly her father achieved a steady rocking motion in and out. I watched until I heard Sara starting to moan and push her ass back into her father. I nodded to myself and stepped back to give them space. Just before I turned to leave the room with Sandy I saw Tom reach around Sara with one hand to tightly squeeze her tits, shooting a stream of milk across the crib and on to the wall.

I grabbed Tom's robe from the bed, and slung it around my shoulders and then left the room -- Sara groaning and Tom grunting behind me.

My prick was harder than it had ever been and was bobbing up and down, tenting the robe, as I went down the stairs.

"Oh my!" from Susan, who was standing at the bottom of the stairs, with Matt and Steph just behind her. I stopped a couple of steps up from the bottom and observed my new family, "Merry Christmas everybody! Don't worry about the noise. Sara was feeding Sandy but got interrupted because Tom is getting his Secret Santa present from my wife -- her ass."

Susan's hand went up to cover her mouth and she repeated, "oh my!" Then she said, "David? Give me my granddaughter and I'll get her a bottle from the kitchen."

I passed Sandy to her, but I knew what she was asking, without actually asking it, so just stood there looking at each of them.

"David," she repeated, "how are you, with...with," and she shrugged her shoulders and then just waved her hand in the air towards the noise coming from the top of the stairs. I guess the enigmatic expression on my face had her concerned.

I stepped down the final stair, opening my arms as I did. In a moment I had enfolded my startled and concerned mother-in-law in my arms, keeping care not to crush Sandy in the process. I couldn't help the fact that my robe covered stiffy was pressing firmly in to her stomach while I pulled her close. I gave her a hug and then broke it. I hugged Stephanie and then also hugged Matt. Then I simply walked to the bathroom so that I could have a shower.

I shaved, showered, etc,...and then put Tom's robe back on and looked at myself in the steamy mirror. I had spent my time under the shower doing a lot of thinking. I smiled at myself and shrugged, and then smiled again. I opened the door and headed directly up to my room. It was empty, but the bed was made. I pulled my jeans on, and then a turtleneck sweater that I had brought along. I stood for a moment just staring at the crib thinking about what had just happened there. That thought took me to last night again, both with Matt and before that to Tom fucking Stephanie. It was a lot to process, but I had come to some conclusions and Sara's much promised explanations were probably not necessary anymore.

I guess I was there a bit longer than I had intended because I looked up to see Sara standing in the doorway -- dressed in her gray sweater dress. She had one hand partly covering her mouth -- a pose strikingly similar to the one that Susan had held when I was descending the stairs earlier. I looked into her eyes and could see concern there...had she stepped over boundaries that we should not have tried crossing? "David," she began, "it is probably too late, but we should talk. I have to try to explain to you." Suddenly there were tears streaming down her face, and she cried, "oh, David, ..."

I stepped up to her and kissed her softly on the forehead, "hush. Come with me." I took her hand and led her down the stairs. We crossed the living room to find the rest of her family sitting at the table drinking coffee and softly talking with each other. Sandy was sleeping in her carrier at Tom's feet.

I placed my wife in one of the unoccupied chairs and then turned to the coffee maker. They could see that she was crying and there was concern on all of their faces. I quickly filled a cup and then turned back to sit down on remaining open chair.

I looked first at Matt, then Susan and Tom. I glanced at Stephanie before looking again at my wife who was wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"This is what I know. This is a loving family." My eyes swept across all of them again. "You express that love in a different, deeper, more expressive way than I would have ever expected, and I realize that you are probably concerned that I won't accept that 'difference'. I also know that there is nothing that I could do to prevent my wife from being a part of your special love for each other." I paused and then continued, "and I wouldn't want to. I have never experienced anything like this before in my life. But," and again I rested my eyes on my wife, "I am really happy that I have now. And I really hope that all of you fully accept me into all of your loving relationships."

Everywhere I looked, they were smiling at me. I folded my wife, who was still crying although I think these were tears of happiness. She stuttered, "I'm sorry that I didn't explain...."

"Hush, my love," I soothed her.

I stroked her lovely hair as I held her close, and then looked across the table at Stephanie, "a Happy Belated Birthday, sister-in-law. It was a beautiful and very special occasion."

Again I looked around the table at all of the smiling faces, "Merry Christmas everybody." I paused to kiss Sara's head, and then looked at my sister-in-law once more. "Oh, Steph, .....I'm your Secret Santa."