Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep pounding her ass keeping the waves of her orgasm rushing through her whole body until she collapses flat onto the bed. I lean down over her, keeping my cock buried deep in her ass. As my body presses down against hers, I feel the sweat that covers her whole body kissing the back of her neck, I whisper softly,

"Do you need a rest?"

"Yes please!" she pants back

Gently I pull my cock out from her and we move up the bed. Lying down behind her I hold her close to me. My hands move slowly over her body cupping her breasts and gently playing with her firm, little nipples. A soft moan leaves her lips as my finger and thumb pinch her nipples in turn. Slowly I move my right hand down over her thigh and gently run my fingers along the wet lips of her pussy until I feel the little pink wire.

Taking a hold of the wire I gently start to pull on it. Slowly it starts to move as more of the wire comes out of her pussy. A soft, gentle moan comes from Molly as the egg moves down through her pussy and then slides out from between her lips. I feel for the controller and turn it off with the egg hanging from my fingers.

Softly I run the egg against Molly's lips and as I do, she opens her mouth and takes the egg into it sucking her own sweet juices from it. I let go of the wire and hold her tight against me.

As we lay their resting I run my right hand down her side and let it rest on the soft skin of her right bum cheek. Slowly moving my fingertips across the warm soft flesh they work their way down and gently trace along the wetness of her pussy again.

Molly moans to the soft touch of my fingers and moves her leg up giving me more access to her wetness. My fingertips push a little harder against her as her wet lips open letting my fingers enter her slowly again. As my fingers move deeper into her she rolls onto her front and twists around kissing me deep and full of passion.

"Fuck me hard my Cowboy!" She moans softly as we kiss again.

I move from beside her and down between her legs slowly kissing my way up the back of her thighs and onto her sweet little tight ass. My tongue runs around her little entrance again letting just the tip press against it. I feel her push back on my tongue each time it flicked across that little spot. Moving my body up over her, I kiss all the way up her back until the tip of my hard cock rubs against her wet lips and slides straight between them.

Molly moans loudly as she feels my whole length back inside her. Placing my hands up over her shoulders, leaning right over her, I start to drive hard and deep into her tight pussy. Her muscles in her pussy trying to hold me inside her, it feels so good around my cock. This feeling makes me pound her pussy hard just like she asked for. Her moans and groans grow louder with every thrust of my hips.

She pushes back hard to meet me each time, lifting her head she turns and smiles,

"Cum deep in my ass! I want to feel your hot cum deep in my ass that first time, Cowboy!"

Hearing her words, I move my hands from above her shoulders to the small of her back pinning her down to the bed.

"Are you sure that is what you want?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes! Yess! YESSSS!" She looks back up at me.

With one move of my hips I pull out of her hot wet pussy and drive it back deep into her tight ass, making Molly take a sharp breath of pleasure and then a moan of pain but it was all topped off from the big push back against my cock.

Pressing down with my hands holding her still on the bed I drive hard deep and fast into her tight ass. With every thrust I feel my balls slap against her wet pussy lips. Her body starts to shake under me and then I feel the hot rush from her pussy all over my ball as she screams from the massive orgasm that she was still going through.

As her orgasm starts to subside she tightens her hold around my cock in her ass and squeezes it hard. I try to keep my control but know I wasn't going to last much longer with her squeezing me that tight.

Feeling my ball start to tighten and my cock grow a little harder I know there was no going back. Pushing my hips hard forward and holding her down hard, my cock erupts deep inside her, pumping a red hot jet of cum deep into her ass then a second follows and a third jet pumps into her. Her tight ass muscles work around my cock, milking every last drop of cum out of me.

Laying back down behind her she rolls back against me still holding my cock in her ass I hold her tight to me and we lay there holding each other.

I feel her body and breathing get soft as I feel her fall asleep in my arms. Gently I work the duvet out from under us and cover us up. My eyes slowly close as I fall asleep too.

As I wake up the next morning I feel across the bed and feel it is empty. Opening my eyes I look around the room and see a little note on the bed side table.

"Thank you for a great night Cowboy and have a great Christmas. I will see you back at work soon!"

I smile to myself as I read down a little more

"The controller is yours to keep and to have fun with as you please.

Your Little Playdoll!"

PS "Please add me"

With a big smile I get out of bed and head off for a shower.

12