Secret Sessions

Story Info
Feel nothing, see nothing, hear nothing.
3.5k words
4.14
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long while since Kathy has been with Eric. They had made arrangements to meet in a near by parking lot between their homes. Eric instructed her to wear her bra, a T-shirt and either jogging shorts or a skirt with no panties. Kathy chose to wear jogging shorts. Kathy drove to the parking lot that Eric chose. She parked her car and saw Eric's van and got into the passenger's seat. Once sitting in the passenger's seat Eric told her to climb over the center console and sit in the back. He told her to put on her seat belt and to put on the blind fold and to make sure that she tied it tight. Kathy did what was instructed.

He dove around for what seemed to be only 10 minutes. She heard a garage door go up and then close. She heard a door open and felt the van shake a little then she heard the door close, only to hear the door next to her open. She felt him undo her seat belt and he kissed her neck and fondled her perky breasts through her bra and shirt.

Kathy could feel her pussy starting to get wet with excitement. He took her hand and led her out of the van. He instructed her to watch her step. He opened the house door and she immediately felt the cold blast of the air conditioning hit her in the face. Eric whispered in her ear "don't move, I will be right back." Eric left her standing alone in the hall way for only a few seconds. He returned only to kiss her neck and give her a very long kiss on her lips. He used his tongue to open her lips and basically fucked her mouth with his tongue. He reached down for the bottom of her T-shirt and slowly lifted the shirt over her head and then off. He threw the T-shirt on the floor. Then he slowly kissed her neck and worked his way down to her cleavage. Kathy felt him now reaching for the waist line of her jogging shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. He then whispered into her ear "please step out of your shorts." Kathy did as she was instructed.

Eric now stood in front of her fondling her breasts through her bra and worked his hands down between her legs and felt the wetness already accumulating in her pussy. He then knelt down in front of her and slowly licked her clitoris. Kathy let out a soft moan. Then all of a sudden she felt 2 fingers entering her pussy. She instantly spread her legs giving Eric easy access. Then she felt his hand reach behind her and squeeze her ass cheek. While he was finger fucking her pussy she felt the hand behind her insert a finger into her pussy from behind. The finger from behind did not stay in her pussy, he immediately removed it and Inserted it into her ass. She know that he was just using her own juices to lubricate his finger. Now Eric was fucking both her ass and pussy with his fingers. Eric realized that being that it has been a while since they have seen each other he instructed her not to cum. He told her that she was not allowed to cum until he told her to. She did not know if she could comply with his request being that he was licking and sucking on her clitoris, and finger fucking her pussy and ass all at the same time. Just before she was ready to cum he stopped everything.

Eric walked behind her and she could hear some wrestling of clothes and knew that he was removing his clothes. He moved closer to her and started to lead her into another room. While they were walking Eric made sure that his now hard cock was poking her in the ass.

Eric lead her to the bedroom and told her to lay down on the bed with her head hanging off the pillow that was on the bed. He wanted her to lay on her back. The round pillow was to go under her neck. She did as he had instructed. She felt the bed move only to feel him at her head. Eric grabbed her head with one hand and held it still while using the other hand to guide his hard cock into her mouth. He instructed her to use her hands to rub his balls as he fucked her mouth. The purpose of the pillow under her neck was to straighten out her throat so that she was able to accept more of his cock down her throat. Eric knew that it was Kathy's ultimate goal to be able to fit his entire cock down her throat and swallow his cum without any difficulty.

Eric was fucking her mouth slowly at first so that she could get used to the rhythm, she felt his body lean forward over her a bit so that he could reach her clitoris. He began messaging her clitoris but stopped when he thought she was about to cum. He told her that he was serious that he did not want her to cum unless he told her to. He felt her pussy again and saw that she was really wet now.

Eric continued to fuck her mouth and was going a little faster and deeper getting her used to his large cock and getting her ready to accept it all the way down her throat when it was time. Eric now instructed her to keep one hand on his balls and wanted her to finger her self with the other hand.

Kathy reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy moving them in and out. She continued to inhale Eric's Dick as he was pumping her mouth faster and faster. The first few times that he rammed it in deeper she made a gagging sound so he immediately removed it and rammed it back in. Only this time he was ready to release his cum straight down her throat. Just before he pushed his cock further down her throat as far as it would go he said, "Get ready to swallow." With that Kathy felt his cock pulsate in her throat and she attempted to swallow every drop. Eric let out a loud groan as he release cum down her throat. He also felt her throat muscles grab his cock and attempted to swallow is entire cock.

After Eric released his load he moved off the bed and laid down between Kathy's legs and started to suck on her clit and was finger fucking her as fast as he could. He noticed that she let out some white thick cum. This told him that it has been a while since she has had sex. He knew this also because her pussy was so tight.

She felt him leave the bed and heard a draw open up. He told her that today he was going to use some toys. He told her to roll over onto her stomach and put her ass up in the air. He told her that the first thing he was going to do was insert a plug up her ass to get her ass stimulated and opend up for some serious anal play. She got into position and immediately felt something cold being put on her ass hole. She knew that it was lubrication. Then she felt something hard being poked into her ass hole. She let out a scream as Eric slowly pushed the plug in her ass. The pain was excruciating until she felt some relief as her ass swallowed the entire plug and only the slim end was at the opening. Once he left the plug in for a while he took the base of it and started to turn it and push it in and out. Basically fucking her ass with the plug. He wanted her to get used to the plug. He instructed her to stay in that position but wanted her to have her shoulders and face down on the bed with her ass still up in the air. She did as was told.

She felt movement on the bed and felt a head between her legs and a pair of hands reach for her ass in order to hold her pussy down. Eric told Kathy that there were no more restrictions on her cumming. She was now able to cum whenever she felt like it. She immediately felt his tongue find her clit and started to suck on it and felt the tongue fucking her pussy in and out and in circles. She then felt his hand reach for the plug and was moving it around at the same time. This started to make her cum but then, everything just stopped.

Kathy was thinking to her self, why is he stopping just as she is about to cum when he told her she could cum whenever she wanted. She then realized that this was his way of controling her.

Eric then instructed her to get off the bed and he led her down to the floor. She felt some soft blankets on the floor. He laid her on her back. She felt something being tied around her left wrist and then her right wrist and both were being tied to the legs of the bed.

Then she felt something being tied to her right leg at her knee and also to her left leg at her knee. She then felt Eric move her legs up so that both her ass and pussy were sort of up in the air. He then tied tied her knees to her hands.He knew that she was unable to move at all while in this position.

He left her there for a moment and she heard him leave the room. She heard him return and he fed her some water. He told her that she was going to need some water because he knew she was going to cum like it was no tomorrow. He fed her a few gulps of water and set the water down on the night stand.

He told her that he was going to put headphones on her head with some music playing. He stated that he did not want her to hear anything that was going on in the room because he wanted her sensation to only be a feeling one. He moved her to the floor because he did not want her to sense what was happening by the bed moving. He wanted her to experience the feelings as things happened. With the blind fold on and her hands and legs tied she had no sensation feeling with her limbs and could not see. He wanted to see what her body's reaction would be if she could not hear his movement. He placed the headphones on her head. She was unable to hear his voice. She said to her self that she was lucky that she trusted him completely because she was totally unaware of what was happening to her now.

She jumped when she felt soft hands pinching her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were so sensitive that she came almost immediately. The hands stopped and looked at her cum and it was still a little thick. He wanted her to get to the point that she was at a few months ago when her cum was clear liquid. She jumped again when she felt a tongue in her pussy and the butt plug being turned and played with. She started to let out little moans of pleasure each time the tongue entered her pussy deeper. The tongue then licked the out side of her pussy and then stopped shortly after. Play with her ass and pussy stopped and she then felt soft lips kissing her cheek, chin, neck and then her lips. She gladly opened her mouth to accept the tongue and the two frenched kiss but only for a moment. The tongue then made its way down to her breasts and sucked and licked at her nipples. Kathy came again. The licking and sucking of her nipples stopped shortly as Kathy started to cum.

She then felt something hard enter he pussy, she realized that it was not Eric's cock it was a fake cock. The cock was big and round and very hard. The fake cock was pushed in slowly and then was twisted and pulled out. This happened a few times and then each time it was pushed in it was pushed in faster and deeper. At the same time she was being fucked by the fake cock the plug in her ass was being moved. As the fake cock was fucking her violently the plug was being moved violently. Kathy came so hard that she squirted long and hard. As soon as she started to squirt the fake cock was removed and she felt a warm mouth on her pussy to catch all of her cum. She then felt a thin vibrator put on her clitoris and she kept squirting. She then felt soft lips sucking on her pussy really hard to get all of her juices out of her. The lips did not want to miss a drop.

After she finished cuming the mouth stopped sucking on her pussy. The plug was then removed and Kathy let out a scream because the plug had been in so long that her ass got used to having something there and each time she came her ass would just swallow the pug up in deeper. She could not hear anything so he did not tell her to relax her ass muscles so he could remove it. Her ass was now open wide enough to accept his cock. Eric then got into a half kneeling position and inserted his hard cock into her ass and fucked the hell out of her ass. At the same time he inserted a vibrating dildo into her pussy and put it on high. He was able to feel the vibration coming from her pussy while in her ass. He fucked her ass until he released his second load deep into her ass. After he came he then inserted the fake cock into her ass and left the vibrator in her pussy. Because of the position she was in she was able to hold both in each hole without any problems. He then moved so that he was now straddling her head and put his soft cock at her lips and made her open her mouth to accept his cock. She sucked on it to make it hard again. She was about to cum again being that all of her holes were being fucked by either a toy or his cock. He did not go deep in her throat this time because he wanted her to taste his cum. After a short time of her sucking on him he released his third load and this time he came into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. He made sure though that he pulled out of her mouth so that a few drops of his cum would drip out of her mouth and onto her chin. He then moved off of her and she then felt warm lips kissing her and licking up the drops of cum that missed her mouth.

She then felt the toys being removed from her pussy and her ass only to feel fingers fucking her pussy. First she felt two fingers in both her ass and pussy. Then three and then four in both the pussy and ass. Her ass and pussy were so stretched out now that five fingers fit into both holes. Both hands took turns fucking. This made Kathy cum to the point of no return. The hand in her pussy felt her pussy walls contract it was as if her pussy just sucked the hand inside and would not let go. The muscles in her ass were contracting against the hand. Kathy let out a big scream and with that scream came a steam of cum. Kathy had ejaculated clear liquid all over the place, because of the position she was in, the clear liquid went down her stomach onto her chest and down her neck. The blanket on the floor was totally soaked with her cum. The hands in ther pussy and ass did not stop until Kathy could not take it any more.

Kathy then felt the hand in her ass exit but the hand in the pussy just kept going for the G-Spot and she just kept squirting clear liquid out of her pussy, almost like an erupting volcano. When whe was done cuming the hand slowly exited her pussy.

Kathy then felt warm lips and tongue licking and sucking out her pussy. The licking and sucking did not stop until her pussy was totally cleaned up and dried.

Eric let her rest in that position for a moment and got her more cold water to dring. After about 10 minutes he untied her legs and arms. He then let her come back down after such a strenuous afternoon. She still could not hear anything because she had the headphones on. After a while he took off the headphones and told her how proud he was of her and that she could take off the blind fold and take a shower any time she wanted. She was free to go. He left the room and closed the door.

She laid there on the floor for a while and then decided to take off the blind fold and then took a shower. She felt tired but had gotten over her sexual frustrations of not having sex in a while.

After her shower she got dressed and met him in the kitchen. He told her that he ahd a great time and that he had a surprise for her. He handed her a DVD and told her that she could watch it when she got home. He told her that he taped them together today and wanted her to think of him every time she watched it. He told her that she could either watch it on the computer or the TV. They both got into his van and he drove her to her car.

She drove home, put the DVD down and made her self some dinner. She decided that she would watch the DVD while she ate dinner. She could not believe that he filmed them together today. She put the DVD in the DVD player, got comfortable on the couch with her dinner in her lap. She hit play on the remote. The first thing she saw on the DVD was her getting her mouth fucked by Eric. Then she froze because she was shocked at what she saw. Then the rest of the DVD was showing her being fucked and played with by another female. Every kiss,lick, suck, tongue fuck and hand fuck the entire time she was tied up in the room was performed by another female. Eric was in the room but was recording the entire thing.

Kathy knows that both her and Eric had discussed the possibility of one day including another female in their get togethers, but did not expect it to be this soon. Kathy found it amazing that she was unable to tell the difference between Eric and another woman. Kathy then realized why Eric put the head phones on with music so that she could not hear anything that Eric might have been saying to the other woman, and was unable to hear the movement of two other people in the room, which she was now able to hear on the DVD. Eric probably knew that if Kathy knew that another female was doing all this to her she would have not gone through with it.

Kathy had always told Eric that she could not see herself with another female, it was not her thing. Kathy had expressed that she was not a lesbian, and definitely was not into going down on another woman or fucking another woman by any means. Eric had explained to her in the past during their long conversations that he wanted her to eventually get comfortable with another woman because it was his ultimate fantasy to have a threesome with two women. Or maybe a foursome with two guys and two gals. He also stated to Kathy in the past that it really got him excited seeing two women fucking each other. He also told her that there is a little bit of Bi-curious in every woman, and that she had to release her curiousity.

Kathy took out the DVD to put it away in the case, when she saw a note in the case. The note was from Eric. The note said,

"Dear Kathy, I hope you had a good time today. I hope you also enjoyed watching the DVD I made for you. Please know and trust me that I will not have a woman be with you every time we get together. But, when I do have a woman with you, I promise you that you will not know until afterwards, so that you get comfortable with the idea and will not hesitate to not only receive but to perform on another female. Love, Eric."