Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

She smiled and sat up, taking his cock in hand and kissing it. "Anytime you want me, just take me. You own me."

He patted her on the head like a little puppy. "Good girl. But not just that. You have to tell me how to get into the Secret Sex-Fight Society."

She looked a little scared then. "Are you sure? I mean, the Society is no joke. You saw what Araña did to me, and she's gentle compared to some of the fighters."

"I know," Tommy said. "Araña told me how she lost her left eye. Some other fighter named Mandingo skull-fucked her. Popped her eye right out."

Bunny shuddered. "He's terrifying. I lost to him before losing to Araña. He tore my ass up so bad Miss Chocolate had to put me in a healing-chamber."

"Miss Chocolate has a healing-chamber?" Healing-chambers were the newest device in medical technology, capable of repairing a human body from being a broken, bloody, amputated ruin into a fully restored person, provided one could afford the millions of dollars of microscopic nanites needed to operate it. "She can afford one?"

"Chocolate can afford anything. She's not as rich as Arianna Leblanc but she's rich enough to buy and sell and army if she wanted to."

"How can these people afford this shit?"

"The sex-fights bring in a lot of money. Other members of the society pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to watch a single match, others have to pay millions to see one in person."

"Watch? There was no one on the train that night but you, Chocolate, LeBlanc, Araña, and me."

Bunny giggled. "And a million little microscopic cameras in the air, taking three-dimensional footage of the whole thing."

"No fucking way."

"Yep. Watch." Bunny pressed a few buttons on her omni-phone and it began to project a large three-dimensional video in the room. Suddenly Tommy was back on the train he was on the night he found out about the society. Bunny and Araña were there, trading punches as they stripped each other's clothes off, and then there was Araña performing her special technique, the Spider's Web, on poor little Bunny, bending her into a pretzel while eating her pussy like a cannibal.

"Fucking bitch," Bunny moaned. "If we fast forward a bit we can watch the part where you came in." Bunny got to watch for the first time exactly how Tommy had stepped in and saved her from Araña's erotic furry. There was Tommy slapping Araña on her firm ass, both of them fighting, and then her getting him into her Spider's Web. He was the first person to break out of it, and he did so by jamming his cock down her throat harder than she could handle. The rest of the video showed him fucking her like she had never been fucked before, and the video even showed the loving admiration she expressed to him for being so damn good, right before he tossed her naked out of the train and into the river.

Bunny laughed. "Damn Tommy. You could be a sex-fighter. You really fucked her up, like, mentally and physically. I think she was actually falling in love with you before you threw her out of the train like a bag of trash."

"Well it's not that surprising," Tommy smirked. "You've fallen in love with me, right?"

Bunny blushed like a tomato as she looked up at her new master, his big cock hanging in front of her face, his perfect abdominals, his cocky smile. She was about to say 'yes' when Lucinda walked in the front door.

"Bitch! Front and center! Now!"

Bunny obediently ran up to her mistress. Lucinda was wearing a light, almost transparent white sundress that was stained with sweat. Climax City had been experiencing a heat-wave like crazy this last month. She was holding a bag from her favorite erotic novelty story. She pulled out a tiny little green outfit made to look like Tinkerbelle's dress.

"Go up to my room and put this on. I am about to fuck you so hard even fairy-dust won't bring you back."

Bunny squealed happily and ran upstairs with the tiny costume. "Sorry Tommy, I'll explain more later," and she vanished.

Bunny had left her omni-phone on the floor so the living room was still a projection of Tommy throwing the naked and cum-soaked Araña out of the train, the look of heartbroken betrayal on her face frozen in time.

"I've already seen that," Lucinda said causally, pulling off her clothes to get ready for her sex-session with Bunny. "Pretty hot that way you fucked that Hispanic slut."

Tommy was very surprised by that. "You've seen this? How? Bunny said only members of the Sex-Fight Society get access to this video."

Lucinda was pulling on a very large strap-on dildo. "Yeah, and a lot of my friends are members. Some of my co-stars back in the day were sex-fighters, and my producer was a manager, or whatever they call it. He tried to get me to join but I ain't at all interested in fighting. Just fucking for me. Besides, some people get killed in that shit."

"What? You knew about this shit! How come I've never heard about it."

"Sweetheart, if I told you everything there is to know about my sex-life, you would probably go insane." She gave him as kiss on the cheek, her naked breasts pushing against his naked chest, her rubber dildo touching his real cock. "Can I burrow your baseball bat? I want to see how much of it I can fit into Bunny."

"Sure, but first, can you help me out with this? I want this! I want to be a sex-fighter! That night owning Araña the way I did felt like my first time having sex. Even better, actually!"

Lucinda shrugged. "I don't think you need my help with that. You're about to be recruited any minute now."

"What?"

"Just look at what people in the society have been saying about you stud." Lucinda picked up the omni-phone and scrolled past the video options. There was a comment section below, like on any internet site. All of the comments were about Tommy, and they were desperately in love with him.

[OMG, who is that hottie! Must have more of him 4 sho . . . Punchbitch41].

[I would kill to know what that cock tastes like . . . Fightfaggot69]

[Is he a new fighter? What did he say his name way? Tommy? Whose his manager . . . Cockinator_prime]

[I would pay a million dollars just to see him throw one punch into that bitch's face again . . . Ryonachampion]

"Holy shit!" Tommy laughed. "They love me! I'm already a fucking star and I didn't even know it!"

"Don't get so cocky, baby. I've been watching these for years, and let me tell you, these horny fight-freaks are always excited to see a new fighter, but that doesn't mean they won't get bored of you after a month. Mandingo was big splash when he first came on the scene, but now they're having trouble finding fighters to go up against him because he's so fucking brutal."

"Not me. I'm different. I'm going to be a champion. THE champion."

Lucinda giggled, but rolled her eyes. "Whatever loser. You won't go a week before getting your balls smashed by some crazy dyke or fucked up the ass by some big-dicked faggot."

"I still want to try."

Lucinda took a deep breath. "Fine. You're already on everyone's radar. If you want to be a sex-fighter just walk down any street in the Tower District and get in the first limousine that pulls up."

Tommy smiled. "Mom, how do you know all this?"

"Stupid boy, I know everything. Now go get yourself into trouble and stay out of my hair. I'm going to spend the rest of the day breaking in my new bitch."

##### Normally Tommy had no business walking around the Tower District of Climax City, the absolute wealthiest area of town where the median income was something like ten million a year. Most of the stores and indoor areas required a retinal scan just to get into, and police snipers were perched on every rooftop, just waiting for an opportunity to shoot some non-local troublemaker. The cars and hover-planes that drove by were all worth more than he'd probably make in his whole life, and private streets were paved with gold. Literally.

The only reason Tommy could ever imagine to come to this part of town would be the girls, the little rich bitches whose whole lives revolved around shopping, going to the spa, and fucking downtown studs like Tommy to piss of their daddies and rich, pussy-ass boyfriends. Tommy had pulled a lot of rich tail from the Tower District, ruined several virginities, and made a lot of enemies.

He was beginning to doubt his mother's advice about coming here, but the moment he tried to catch a bus out of town a shiny black limousine pulled up in front of him. It was a stretch, and the little figurehead on the hood was of a naked woman with diamond nipples.

The driver's side door opened and out stepped a sexy Asian girl wearing a chauffeur's uniform, except the jacket was so tight it outlined her big perky tits perfectly and her skirt was so short Tommy saw her black panties when she stepped onto the curb. She had a very serious face, but beautiful with high cheekbones and narrow eyes. She opened one of the passenger doors for Tommy.

"Get in," she ordered.

"What? Well, what if I don't want to?"

Then Tommy saw she was holding a gun. "Get. The. Fuck. In."

Tommy did. Something about the woman's voice said that she was more than able and willing to pull the trigger. The inside of the limo was probably more expensive than his house. The seats were leather, the wood looked like real mahogany, and there was even a little bar with sorts of alcohol he had never heard of.

"You're fucking lucky my bitch knows how to swim," a threatening female voice said.

Tommy looked to the end of the limo and recognized the woman sitting there in all her perfect beauty. Ivory white skin, long blonde hair, cold blue eyes, big pink lips, tall and curved in all the right places. It was Araña'a manager, Arianna LeBlanc. She was not dressed as she had been the night he first saw her, in fact she was barely dressed at all. Her massive tits were held back by a tight corset, the tops of her pink nipples showing through, and her plump vagina was barely covered by a tiny white thong of the softest looking lace. Other than that she had some jewelry, shoes, gloves, and a pair of thin, simple glasses. Tommy could not help but get an erection, even as the Asian with the gun got in beside him. The car started to move on its own.

"Um . . . doesn't she need to drive?" Tommy asked awkwardly.

"It's a self-driving car, honey," Leblanc told him.

"Then why is she dressed like a chauffeur?"

"Because I think she's cute that way."

Bobby looked from the clearly pissed Leblanc to the Asian with the gun. "Your bitch?" he asked. "Swimming?"

"Araña. You threw her into a fucking river. It's a miracle she didn't drown or get eaten by one of those river mutants. Poor dear was naked and freezing cold by the time Fook Mai," the Asian with the gun, "found her."

Tommy shrugged. "I thought shit like that happened in sex-fights all the time."

Arianna's fat lips twisted angrily. "You're not a sex-fighter."

He smiled. "I want to be one."

She laughed. "Wow. You've got some balls kid." She reached over and actually rested her gloved hand on his crotch, firmly gripping his genitals. She was leaning over so deeply that Tommy got lost in her infinite cleavage. "Some very big, hard balls," she moaned, licking her lips.

She leaned back. "You can't be a sex-fighter without a member of the Society to sponsor and manage you. That's the way it is. No free agents, no guest-stars. You must have a manager who trains you, arranges your matches, and pays you your percentage of the take after every fight."

Tommy's cock twitched hopefully. "Are you . . . are you offering to be my manager?"

Her pink tongue licked her big, inviting lips one more time before answering. "I thought about it. Your 'début' match was very . . . arousing, and I could use another stud in my stable. Right now all I have are bitches. But no, I have a more . . . climactic solution. There is one manager in particular I'd like you to go to."

"Who?"

"You've already met her. Ciara Chocolate."

Tommy's cock twitched again at the memory of the mocha-skinned goddess. "Fine with me, but why do you want me to go to her? Aren't you guys rivals."

She moaned seductively, one of her gloved hands gliding over her globular chest. "Rivals, yes, and lovers. I want you to go to her because she just lost a fighter, that little retard Bunny. Also, my sweet Araña is just dripping with anticipation to have a rematch with you, and I'm very certain she'll win this time. Having her beat you in a comeback match, with my old rival Chocolate as your manager, would be just too delicious. I imagine we'd sell millions in viewership."

Tommy smirked. "So it's all about money?"

She laughed. "Money? No, and certainly not for so little. I'm not a billionaire, little boy, I'm a TRILLIONAIRE. With a 'T.' Try and wrap your head around how much money that is. This isn't about money for me, it is about my true loves: sex and violence."

Tommy was happy to hear that. "I think we are of like minds."

She smiled. "Don't flatter yourself, little boy. You're cute, and I think you have a pretty cock, but you are trash. You're going to be broken by one of these matches soon, maybe even killed, and you'll be dying just so I can pop my pussy once before going to bed. There have been a thousand before you and there will be a thousand after you."

The car came to a stop.

"Now get the fuck out of my car and get Ciara's attention."

"How do I do that?" Tommy asked as Fook Mai all but kicked him out of the limo.

Leblanc pointed up, causing one of her perfect nipples to pop out of her tight corset. "This tower is owned by Ciara Chocolate. She lives on the top floor and she keeps all of her fighters inside. In fact, there is a busty English woman at the reception desk who just happens to be one of Ciara's fighters. Go kick her ass, and make sure to do it somewhere with security cameras. Ta-ta, sexy boy."

The door slammed shut and Leblanc's limousine cruised away, leaving Tommy standing like a complete idiot in front of a giant skyscraper made of sky-blue glass that rose up so far it hurt his neck just to look up. The square in front of the tower was very green, with lots of plants and ponds, and very few people. The door's into the tower where giant panes of glass which opened automatically as he approached. The ground floor looked like an exaggerated roman palace, with colossal marble columns and impressive statures of naked men so big their cocks were the size of Tommy's leg. The effect was to make him and anyone else inside feel small.

"Can I help you," a deep, mature woman with an English accent asked.

Tommy looked behind the massive reception desk and instantly knew with was the bitch he needed to fight to get Ciara's attention. The receptionist was sharply dressed, wearing a tiny black skirt and a tight business jacket that was open to much of her nice, shiny cleavage. Her long, shiny black hair was tied up into a loose bun and her perfect was covered by a pair of small glasses. She was probably in her 30s and she was fucking hot.

"I'm looking for Ciara Chocolate," Tommy said, knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere.

The receptionist smiled haughtily and rolled her eyes, leaning over and giving Tommy a very good look at her large, smooth tits. She pursued her big lips as she said, "Fuck off."

"Excuse me?" Tommy asked.

"Fuck off."

"But I want to see Ciara Chocolate."

"Fuck . . . off."

This wasn't going anywhere. "Why can't I see her?"

The receptionist rolled her eyes and looked exhausted. "If Miss Chocolate wanted to see you, you dirty boy, she would be seeing you by now. No one summons Ciara Chocolate, no one asks for her. I don't even know what number I would call to reach her. She calls me if she needs me and I promptly obey. That's how it works."

Tommy leaned in and gave her a big sexy smile, the kind that had gotten most of his teachers to drop their panties for him. "Alright then, can you tell me what your name is?"

She almost laughed, but just gave out a little gasp. "Wouldn't you like to know. Fuck off."

"My name's Tommy. Tommy Gunn. You can tell me your name now."

She bit her lip. "That name sounds familiar."

"It should. I'm going to be famous soon. Ciara Chocolate will tell you that. Go get her."

She had been flirtatious for a little while, but now she looked bored. "Look kid, Tommy, please fuck off. I know it doesn't look like I'm busy, but I am, and I have no time to be wasting on mental American boys who have no business being where they are. Now, please, FUCK OFF!"

Tommy gave her one last smile. "Sure just tell me your name first."

She gasped in exhaustion. "Elizabeth. Elizabeth Strokesworth. There, satisfied? Now. FUCK OFF!"

Tommy laughed dryly and sneered. "It is nice to meet you Elizabeth Strokesworth, and you know what? I think you are going to help me meet Ciara Chocolate whether you want to or not . . . you fucking dirty English slut!"

"Excuse me, I-" but before she could finish Tommy grabbed her black hair by the bun and slammed her face into the hard marble countertop. It was a sucker-punch, but this bitch was a sucker not to see it coming.

She bounced back up looked dazed and confused, her narrow rimmed glasses broke in two pieces and fell off her nose. Tommy put his hands on the counter top and swung both his feet up, kicking her with the full force of his body into her bouncing chest. She flew backwards, landing on her office chair which rolled backwards also on its wheels. It rolled almost a dozen feet before hitting the wall, and she slipped off of it landing on her knees, still too dazed to fight back.

Tommy kept exploiting his advantage and picked up the heavy office chair, smashing it over her back. She "oomphed" violently as she fell to the ground, the office chair breaking in two pieces.

"Where the fuck is Ciara Chocolate, you fucking whore!"

He grabbed he shoulders and pulled her up, turning her around to face him. He ripped open her jacket to discover the only thing she had underneath was a tiny purple shelf-bra that left her pointy, light pink nipples totally exposed. Pulling the torn jacket to her waist, her arms were effectively tied down, and she couldn't move her upper body. Her brought one of her nipples up to his mouth and sucked on it, biting it a little. She whimpered in her sexy English accent and grunted in pain as well. He spat out the nipple before delivering a cruel punch to her stomach.

"Fuck!" she wheezed and doubled over, trying to fall to the ground by Tommy kept her up. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back up straight, only to deliver the exact same punch to her gut again.

She doubled over again and this time Tommy used the momentum to lift her up and her flip her through the air, her body landing painfully on her back on the marble counter top, her legs flying apart, her head snapping back, and her tits jiggling violently. Her head was hanging upside-down off of the counter, contorted in pain, perfectly level with Tommy's crotch. He noticed this and began undoing his belt, unzipping his shorts to unleash the hardening nine-inches within.

"I'm really beginning to wonder if you are a sex-fighter," Tommy said, unzipping his pants. "I hope I didn't just beat the shit out of some innocent whore. Well, in any case, I am going to fuck your mouth right now. I'm sure my cock will taste a lot better than any of that British food you eat."

He pulled the fly of his pants open and out popped nine inches of solid, thick, pulsing hairless cock pointing directly at the upside-down face of Elizabeth Strokesworth. Her eyes went wide at the sight of the thing dangling so close to her face she could smell it. In fact it was all that she could smell, his hot musk filling her senses and making her even dizzier than his beating had. Unconsciously, unwillingly, she opened her pouty, snide mouth and gasped in awe.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers