Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara's stoic face actually broke a little. She laughed at him, but her own eyes scanned every centimeter of his perfect, hairless, athletic body, dripping with sweat and cum. She looked like she wanted to say yes. "No. I only fuck champions, and you're not a champion."

"Not yet," he smirked.

"No . . .," she bit her lip. ". . . not yet."

Tommy left to go find his apartment, still completely naked and reeking of sex, but he didn't seem at all shy about that. If anyone was offended by his chiseled good looks and rippling body that was their problem.

After he left Ciara let out a long, aroused sigh. Her pussy was so hot and wet it felt like she was leaking molten lead. She tore at her expensive clothes so clumsily that she ripped them, eventually just shredding her tight skirt off with impatient haste. Almost whimpering with insane stimulation, she turned on her holographic screen, tuning it to one of her favorite scenes with Lucinda Gunn, the epic queen of porn.

Ciara began to masturbate with furious abandon, her long nails practically clawing at her swollen cunt. Her previous composure and control all melting away like an ice-cube stuck up Satan's asshole. She tortured her pussy and nipples as she considered her amazing fortune. The young stud who had just fallen into her lap was the son of Lucinda Gunn. THE Lucinda Gunn!

Ciara was almost obsessed with Lucinda Gunn. Ciara had been masturbating to Lucinda since she was eighteen, which meant Lucinda had been 28 at the time and still in the prime of her career. A Lucinda Gunn movie had been playing when Ciara lost her virginity on the night of her prom, to her date's older brother. Ciara masturbated to Lucinda Gunn every night in college when she didn't have company to otherwise entertain her, and even then she liked to have a Lucinda flick going on in the background just for the added stimulation.

Why had she never sought out Lucinda before?

Ciara didn't have an answer to that, but as a delayed, much needed orgasm began to climax in her perfect body she knew she was going to meet her hero soon, just not yet. Not until Ciara was sure she was ready, sure she could fuck at Lucinda's level and give her the greatest night of her life.

And Lucinda's son?

Just the cherry on top of the cake. Ciara was going to have fun using his natural abilities to make millions of dollars, all the while humiliating her rival managers in the society. But the idea of him was also in her mind as her pussy began to pop streams of cum onto the floor. He was so tight and young, and his big cock was one of the most beautiful Ciara had even seen before. Maybe he'd be good practice for Lucinda, surely them being related might give Ciara some insight into facing her star in the bedroom. Perhaps Tommy even knew about his mother's sexual preferences. Perhaps Tommy had even fucked his mother. The image of Tommy's young, hard body mounting his curvaceous mother, pumping her big ass with his huge cock, was what finally pushed Ciara over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" she came, her pussy leaking so rapidly that it looked like she was pissing on the floor, her body shaking like jelly in an earthquake. She fingered herself so quickly that he had was a blur, but even then she wasn't completely satisfied with her ability. Fingering like this wouldn't be nearly enough to satisfy the legendary Lucinda Gunn.

When her orgasm finally subsided, some fifteen minutes later, she got up and on her unsteadily legs she walked around the desk, wearing absolutely nothing but her jacket, shredded pantyhose, and high-heeled shoes.

On the floor Fook Yu was just beginning to wake up, the pain in her broken face caused her to moan in a high pitch. Ciara stood over her in a dominant position, cum still dripping from her mocha cunt, and into Fook Yu's mouth and eyes.

"I just left a puddle of cum under my desk. Be a good girl and go lick it up, or mop it up with your hair. After that you can crawl into a healing-pod to fix that busted face and broken ribs of yours."

Fook Yu gasped in painful confusion. "Broken r-ribs? I don't have any broken-"

CRACK!!!

Ciara's high heeled shoe stomped on the side of Fook Yu's body so hard that three ribs snapped like twigs, the sound echoed throughout the large room. Fook Yu exhaled, eyes rolling back, but she was in too much pain to even scream. After a few moments of mind-shattering pain she lost conscious again.

"Fucking loser." Ciara left her maid/sex-toy broken on the floor, debating which of her lovers she should call to share her bed tonight, hoping that Lucinda Gunn would soon be on that list.