Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

Beverly giggled. "Oh my, I haven't been called that in twenty years. What an embarrassing nickname I got."

"Yeah," Tommy realized. "How come I don't have a nickname?"

"I thought 'Tommy Gunn' was your nickname," Beverly said. "I thought it was a reference to . . . you know . . . your penis." She blushed looking down, biting her lip as the thoughts of being fucked by such a big, hard, young cock began to wet her panties.

Tommy groaned. "How lame. My nickname is going to be my actual name."

Ciara laughed. "Losers don't get nicknames, Tommy. You have to win a few matches before anyone will give that much of a shit about you. So . . . let's get started."

#####

The foursome moved outside were there was a large grassy lawn overlooking a fabulous pool. The backyard encompassed several acres and was surrounded by tall trees at every end. Privacy was not an issue.

Rodrigo and Ciara sat down at a table with a large umbrella as they were served cocktails by Fook Yu, who had somehow magically changed clothes from her tight chauffeur uniform to a skimpy maid costume. They were acting like there were about to watch a horserace rather than two naked strangers beat the living shit out of one another, with the likelihood of some rape occurring as well.

Tommy stood before them completely naked. He hadn't really bothered about thinking over the benefits of certain kinds of clothing like an intimidating costume or armor. Beverly ("the Mother Bomb") stood opposite him in her tiny black bomb bikini, thrusting her large chest out in total confidence. Tommy was really going to enjoy ramming this bitch into oblivion.

Ciara lifted a strange electronic device above her head and pressed a button, releasing a spray into the air. Tommy knew what it was. The spray was made up of millions of microscopic airborne robots that would record the fight from every possible angle, so that the entire thing could be replayed as a three dimensional hologram. Even in the year 2099 such technology was rare and extremely expensive, as the robots could only be used once, and each canister cost more than ten thousand dollars, but the Society had plenty of money.

"Rodrigo and I have already agreed upon the rules," Ciara said. "You two will fight until one of you admits that the other fighter is superior. This is the only, ONLY, way that either of you can win. If you render your opponent unconscious the fight will be considered undecided."

"What?" Bobby asked in surprise. This was different from the other sex-fights he knew off, which had only ended when one of the fighter was unconscious or dead.

"Rodrigo and I want a good show," Ciara said with a coy smile. "No one-shot knockouts, no brutal violence. This fight will be more about subduing your opponent than beating the daylights out of them."

"Good luck, cutie," Mother Bomb giggled, giving Tommy a kiss on his cheek, but she also leaned into to whisper into his ear " . . . I'm going to enjoy making you my bitch."

"FIGHT!" Ciara suddenly yelled.

Before Tommy could react, Mother Bomb brought her knee up into his cum-stuffed balls, socking them up into his hipbone.

"Fuck!" he gasped.

Then he felt his arm being lifted over her shoulder as she turned around, ramming her plump forty-something year old ass into his young waist. He felt his body sailing through the air before he was thrown painfully on his back.

SMASH!

The large potted plant he landed on shattered into a dozen giant clay shards, leaving him on a bed of gardening soil. He was dazed, confused, and his cock stuck straight up into the air as he looked up at the jiggling boobs of his advantaged opponent.

Mother Bomb laughed. "How did that feel, you arrogant little prick? You were thinking this was going to be easy, weren't you? How could a dumb milf like me beat up a macho stud like you? Asshole. I was almost a champion in my day, and I've been preparing for my return to the Society for over a year."

Tommy watched dizzily as Mother Bomb began to climb up a larger potted plant than the once he landed on, her big ass split right down the middle by her tiny black thong. The juicy mounds of her vulva were perfectly outlined by the thin material, and he could even see her clit making a little bump.

"You're about to find out why they called me Mother Bomb!" she laughed, before jumping into the air. Her big ass came down on Tommy's stomach like an atomic bomb, knocking the air out of him and causing his whole body to sink into the soft ground. Had he been lying on concrete, the blow may have snapped his spine. He heaved in pain as white spots danced across his vision.

Mother Bomb was smiling down at him between her large breasts. She licked her puffy pink lips and started to move down his muscular body. "Are you ready to see just how superior I am?" she asked, before positioning her curvy hips above his erect cock. She tweaked her tiny thong aside and uncovered her dripping cougar-mouth. She pussy-kissed the thick tip of Tommy's cock, teasing him for a moment before she plunged downward. She consumed his nine inches like they were nothing but a little snack, and her firm ass slammed hard against his already injured balls.

Tommy couldn't help but whimper pathetically as Mother Bomb started to hump him, her powerful ball-busting hips slamming up and down on his raised crotch like a machine. Her big tits bounced like basketballs as she pulverized him, and her sharp nails dug into the muscles of his chest.

"C'mon sweetie," Mother Bomb moaned. "C'mon bitch. Give me one good orgasm at least before I make you cry for mommy."

Tommy was so ready to cum that he had to bite his tongue just to stop from screaming. He wasn't finished though. He wasn't going to let this fat bitch win. He reached up and grabbed her large nipples, twisting them with as much strength as he could muster. She didn't seem hurt though. In fact, she squealed in pleasure.

"Oh, not bad! I love it when my victims play with my tits!"

Tommy pulled down though, at the same time raising his head.

CRACK!

His forehead slammed into her face, almost breaking her perfect nose. She grunted in pain and fell backwards, and Tommy used the opportunity to reverse her hold on him. He pushed her onto her back and got between her legs, pulling her hips off of the ground. Now in the missionary position, he began to fuck her as fast as he could, brutally striking her insides in ways only a big cock like his could.

He expected her to be screaming in erotic pain, or at least moan a little, but she was laughing.

"Go ahead, baby," she invited him to fuck her. "I've been getting my brains fucked out by studs like you every week for almost thirty years. I use to let my school's basketball team run a train on me when I was eighteen. I'm use to it. Do you really think some hard cocking is going to make me submit?"

"Bitch," he gasped. "You've never had one like mine."

She snorted. "I've had dozens like yours. But go ahead, I'm going to enjoy this."

Tommy kept fucking her like a machine, confident that at any moment her pussy would explode into a wet volcano and she'd be screaming her lungs out in submission, but that never happened. For over an hour they fucked like two gods locked in eternal combat. Every few minutes Tommy would change positions, trying to find something that would excite the bimbo in some way she had never been excited before, but such a way did not exist. Her pussy was so wet and loose that Tommy felt smaller than he actually was, as if her were fucking a normal girl with a little four-inch cock.

Tommy got violent as well, slapping her around and twisting her nipples, but he was not her first stud and this was not her first rodeo. She loved every minute of it, and was not overwhelmed by any of it.

Tommy grabbed her by the hair and slung her across the table Ciara and Rodrigo were drinking at, knocking there drinks to the ground. Ciara looked upset as her Bloody Mary stained her perfect white clothes, but Rodrigo drooled in homosexual glee as he watched Tommy's perfect ass pump the experienced cougar's pussy.

Tommy became dazed and exhausted as they fucked, moving from corner to corner around the backyard, dripping pussy-juice and sweat on every surface accessible, and he lost track of time. The sun was much lower than it had been when they started, but Mother Bomb was showing no signs of slowing down. She could clearly fuck for days.

The only thing that shook them from their sex-daze was the sound of a car pulling into the drive-way.

"Oh no!" Mother Bomb cried. "Stephanie! She's home from her ballet lesson! I . . . I didn't think you would last this long!"

Well he had, but Tommy knew he didn't have much more left in him. He was ten, maybe fifteen minutes away from giving up. His balls were so swollen that they felt ready to explode, and his boner was so stiff that he thought it had transformed into an actual bone. Sweat dripped from his body as freely as cum dripped from her insatiable pussy.

He was going to lose . . . if he played fair.

SMACK!

He delivered a hard slap across Mother Bomb's face, stunning her momentarily. He then lifted her up and carried her over to a shaded veranda that was covered in ivy and plants. He propped her body against one of the wooden pillars, and using her pink thong he tied her hands around the back of the pillar. Then, he ran over to Rodrigo.

"Give me your belt!" Tommy commanded the gay manager.

"My belt? Why?"

Tommy didn't wait for a 'yes.' He reached down and tore the expensive leather belt from around Rodrigo's waist, noticing a sizable erection in the Spaniard's pants.

Tommy took the belt down to the bound milf and used it to reinforced her bindings to the wooden pillar, leaving her tied up to the veranda.

Mother Bomb was gasping in dazed panic. "My . . . my daughter. You can't let her-"

SMACK!

Tommy slapped her across the face again. The, totally naked and dripping with sweat, he marched into the house. The front door was open and Mother Bomb's sexy daughter was already taking her shoes off, balancing on one foot as her little plaid skirt hiked up over her adorable, teenage posterior. Stephanie had big blue eyes and flawless peachy skin, and even without make-up her lips were pink and glistening.

Stephanie saw Tommy standing there, naked and beaming with sexual heat, his lithe muscles twitching impatiently, his cock dripping wet.

"What . . . who are . . . MOM!"

"Shut up bitch," Tommy said, grabbing Stephanie by her blonde hair. "Mommy isn't coming."

He pulled her by the hair into the backyard, even as she pathetically tried to resist his superior strength. She squealed and kicked, but he pulled her along as easily as a kitten on a leash.

The moment they exited the house, Stephanie saw her mother naked and bound to the wooden support beam of the veranda, and they both started to cry.

"Mom, what the fuck is going on? Who is this guy?"

Stephanie squeaked in pain as Tommy threw her to her ground, right in front of her helpless, over-fucked mother.

"Tommy, what are you doing!" Caira screamed. For the first time since he met her, Ciara actually seemed surprised. The look on her mocha-skinned face as her large breasts swelled in shock was absolutely priceless to him.

"I'm just following the rules," Tommy said. "I win if I can get Mother Bomb to admit I'm her superior. That's it. You never said anything about who I demonstrate my superiority on."

Ciara bit down on her lip as she and Rodrigo exchanged worried, unsure glances at one another. They were both obviously aroused. He was pitching a tent while Ciara's white sweater was dented by two very erect nipples.

Rodrigo shrugged. "Well . . . I guess he has a point."

That was all Tommy needed to here. He kicked Stephanie in the side, forcing her ass to rise up. With one hand he pulled her skirt up so far it became a belt, while his other hand tugged her white panties down to her knees. He gripped the firm cheeks of her ass and split them open so far she squealed. Her little pussy was pink, perfect, tight, and totally fresh. This was the kind if pussy a cock like his would rip apart. He sucked up a huge wad of saliva, and then spat it right onto her little pink pouch. With a rough thumb he started to work the lube into her tight folds.

"Stop!" Mother Bomb cried. "Stop it! This . . . this is going way too far!"

"This is a fucking sex-fight, you dumb whore," Tommy said. "This is the way it's supposed to be."

Stephanie began to whimper as she felt the incredibly large head of his weapon lining up to the defenseless valley of her thighs. "Mommy . . . please . . . don't let him fuck me. I've . . . I've never been with-"

SMACK!

Tommy slapped Stephanie's tight ass, leaving a red handprint on it. "Admit I'm superior to you!" he demanded Beverly. "Admit it!"

Mother Bomb shivered as she bit her tongue. She had never been so humiliated in her whole life, so completely dominated. Nothing that Tommy could do to her body really mattered, because she had already debased herself a million different ways while she was in her wild twenties, but Stephanie had grown up so pure, so sheltered. Tommy wasn't just going to take her daughter's virginity, he was going to destroy her. Stephanie would be turned into a slut, just like her mother had once been.

"Okay," Mother Bomb whispered.

"What? What was that?" Tommy asked, giving Stephanie's cute bottom another little spank. His cock looked like a monster wedged between the teenager's ass-crack.

"You . . . you're superior."

"I can't hear you." Tommy smacked Stephanie's butt again.

"You're superior."

SMACK! "Louder!"

"You're superior! YOU ARE SUPERIOR! You win, Tommy, you win! Please . . . I give up."

Tommy smiled. He looked over his shoulder to see what Ciara and Rodrigo thought. The gay Spaniard shrugged his shoulders as if to say "I guess that counts."

Tommy leaned back and pushed Stephanie forward a little bit, pushing the head of his cock up against her virgin cherry.

"Wait!" Mother Bomb yelled. "What are you doing! I submitted."

"Yeah . . . so?" Tommy asked. "I never said I wasn't going to break this bitch in."

He grabbed a handful of Stephanie's blonde hair and pulled her back, at the same time thrusting his battering-ram forward with the experience of a dozen broken cherries having been busted before this one.

"Mommy . . . AAAAAA!"

All nine inches of Tommy's virgin-breaker slammed home, burring his cock to the hilt in one ball-slapping thrust, and shattering her cherry like a ladybug being run over by a semi-truck. His spit wasn't the only lube helping him out either. Stephanie was wet, dripping actually. She had been ever since he had started spanking her. It seemed that Stephanie was a natural submissive, as the dominant stud was showing her quite explicitly.

He fucked her fast and hard, with complete disregard to the notion that a man needed to go easy on a girl during her first time. "Sorry Stephanie," he thought to himself without saying aloud. "But I'm going to destroy you." And he did, fucking her so hard that he was actually pushing he along the ground, her knees leaving muddy tracks in the grass. His hips smacked against her nubile ass so loudly that a POP! POP! POP! POP! filled the backyard, almost as loud as Stephanie's girly whimpering. But as the fucking got harder, and faster, Stephanie only got wetter, and hornier. Soon her tongue was wiggling out her mouth and her blue eyes went blank. She started to moan approvingly as new parts of her brain activated, quenching her body with endorphins like she had never felt before. She started to cum, and when she did it was very obvious. Her orgasm was so wet it looked like she was pissing herself, and a puddle of cum soon formed beneath the rutting teenagers.

"Fuck . . . finally," Tommy groaned. After over two hours of delayed climax, he allowed himself to bust in the newly christened slut. His balls almost popped as he flooded Stephanie's pink pouch with thick, hot cum, blasting her inside with super-soaker strength. The feeling of the cum filling her insides was what finished her, and Stephanie groaned animalistic before passing out.

Tommy was still cumming as he withdrew his erect cock from her ruined hole, dislodging it with a loud, wet slurping sound. Another rope of cum fired off across her back, staining her expensive blouse. Tommy stood and moved closer to Mother Bomb's crying face, jacking the rest of his load across her eyes and open mouth.

"How does it taste, you bitch?" Tommy asked, smearing his cum into her face with the head of his penis. "Does it taste . . . superior."

#####

"Are you mad," Tommy asked Ciara as they drove back to the Tower District. He was clothed again and freshly showered. He had used the Bexley's bathroom to clean up, and he had taken Stephanie up with him to help. She did her best cleaning off his cock with her tongue, but a proper blowjob isn't something that can be taught in a half-hour. Still, he did blast one more load down her throat before leaving her naked, tired, and begging for more. No one bothered to untie Mother Bomb from the wooden pillar. Rodrigo didn't have time for losers, and Ciara simply left for the limo while Tommy was mouth-fucking Stephanie upstairs.

"No, of course not," Ciara answered. She was absently stroking her crotch over the material of her tight, white shorts. A wet spot was slowly forming between her legs. "You won. That's all that matters. Although . . .,"

"What?"

". . . you didn't exactly defeat Mother Bomb. You were clever and resourceful, and you exploited the situation to win, which I do admire, but you got lucky. Luck can't be controlled Tommy, and I don't like things I can't control."

Tommy shrugged. "I think you and are total opposites when it comes to that. I hate control. It's boring when everything is planned out and by the numbers, and all the rules are decided on before the game even begins. A game of chance with open rules and room to cheat is the only fair kind. The world needs a little chaos."

Ciara suppressed moan as a small orgasm rippled through her. She hadn't wanted to cum yet, but she had been carless and lost control of the pressure her fingers were applying.

"I think I'm beginning to really understand you Tommy," she leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

They finally drove up to Ciara's skyscraper, and Fook Yu brought the car to a stop in front of the building's main entrance.

"Rest up tonight, stud. Your next match is going to be later in the night, about 9pm. And you may want to talk to that little slut Bunny for some advice about your next opponent."

"Bunny?" Tommy asked. Bunny, the cute little blonde who had introduced him to the world of sex-fighting just as she was being kicked out of it. She was living at his house now, as his mother's willing lesbian sex-slave.

Ciara nodded. "Tomorrow night I am putting you up against another up-and-comer. Her name is Sandi Spitfire, and she has a very special talent."

#####

Tommy decided to take the rest of the day to recover from his fight with Mother Bomb. He wasn't injured really, but the hours of marathon sex he had engaged in left his balls swollen and sore. He sat on the couch in his new living room, totally naked, with a bag of ice on top of his sizzling hot genitals. It was getting late, and he still needed to talk to Bunny about his next opponent. Picking up the phone, he dialed the number for his mother's house.

Ring, ring! Ring, ring!

"Hello," a cute little voice answered. A Bunny picked up the phone a holographic display illuminated Tommy's living room, which was consumed by a massive pair of breasts, but as the giant tits pulled back he saw that they were actually only slightly larger than normal. Bunny had just been leaning over the camera.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers